Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:06 PM
test
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:05 PM
Golden times
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:03 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:02 PM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:02 PM

Old May 17th, 2020, 03:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@S-oft

Ok yeah maybe a bit too far. He made a face that resembled that "yeah sorry , got a bit carried away..." good going mousebrain! Yeesh
"I have an idea, just tell ravenpaw to go hunting . I'll make it look like I attacked somebody but I'll just use red berry juice . Or a mouse from the kill pile . Ok?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 17th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak hummed in contemplation, head cocked as he tried to recall when Otterstone had attempted taking up duties as a medicine cat. "Maybe they're literally dead because.. leaf-bare." Who knew if the den was warm enough for those things, they didn't have nests like cats. Or they could have starved, that was also possible.

"What?" he asked through a laugh, taken aback when he realized she wasn't joking about that. Fawnsqueak blinked, a little dumbfounded by her statement, unsure how to politely tell her that the vast majority of plants grew best in the spring with only the drier ones preferring the later part of greenleaf. Uncomfortably clearing his throat, he plucked near the base of the tall flowers and decided against correcting her; as per his earlier assessment, he was beginning to believe she was just not with it either from age or other factors. It was better to move on.

Peering through the reeds, he perked up. "Oh!" Horsetail, or at least it looked like it and was growing in the right place. Fawnsqueak was careful not to damage the plant's foundation as he uprooted it, adding to their supply from this outing.

She frowned at Fawnsqueak, it was obvious that he didn’t think she was right of mind. “If you have something to say. Say it.” Her voice was sour, but she moved on.

She raked moss up with her claws, taking clumps of the ground it grew on. She piled them near her coltsfoot and hunted for a sunny patch to snag dandelions from. “We should look for Mushrooms. They do the job of antiinfectent and cobwebs”

(Don’t mean to bother, but where I live goldenrod doesn’t show up until late august. Just something that bothered me a little bit. Sorry for the late reply too)

Last edited by CheetahPelt; May 17th, 2020 at 09:00 PM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:02 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
She frowned at Fawnsqueak, it was obvious that he didn’t think she was right of mind. “If you have something to say. Say it.” Her voice was sour, but she moved on.

She raked moss up with her claws, taking clumps of the ground it grew on. She piled them near her coltsfoot and hunted for a sunny patch to snag dandelions from. “We should look for Mushrooms. They do the job of antiinfectent and cobwebs”

(Don’t mean to bother, but where I live goldenrod doesn’t show up until late august. Just something that bothered me a little bit. Sorry for the late reply too)
"You.. want me to say it." Fawnsqueak's meow was measured, cold, but it was a request for permission because he really didn't think it would be a good idea to go on, unsolicited. "Do you seriously want that? Like.. it's probably better to just, ignore it since I don't remember you handling it well the last time someone criticized you." It was edging into bitterness, the annoyance with having to be here at all beginning to rub on him with her abrasive personality.

Fawnsqueak flicked his tail, dismissing that for now. "You can look for the mushrooms, but... Coyotesnarl said to wait for night so you can make sure they don't glow. And aren't poisonous. So.. I might take his word on that one, 'cause I have no idea what I'm looking for." But he knew he wasn't looking to poison his clanmates.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

"You.. want me to say it." Fawnsqueak's meow was measured, cold, but it was a request for permission because he really didn't think it would be a good idea to go on, unsolicited. "Do you seriously want that? Like.. it's probably better to just, ignore it since I don't remember you handling it well the last time someone criticized you." It was edging into bitterness, the annoyance with having to be here at all beginning to rub on him with her abrasive personality.

Fawnsqueak flicked his tail, dismissing that for now. "You can look for the mushrooms, but... Coyotesnarl said to wait for night so you can make sure they don't glow. And aren't poisonous. So.. I might take his word on that one, 'cause I have no idea what I'm looking for." But he knew he wasn't looking to poison his clanmates.

Her eyes widened, nostrils flaring. “I’m tired of having an uptight Tom cat send glares and suspicious looks at my direction.” She clawed through the tall grasses. “You might not like me, but at least hold some respect.” Small rubbery mushrooms sprouted in the shade of the grasses. She sent a searing look at the spotted ton, before pulling off a strip and laying it on the edge of her lip. Poison was numbing, that’s part of the reason dandelion worked as a numbing agent.

While waiting to see if it numbed her lip she whipped around to look Fawnsqueak in the face.
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:27 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Her eyes widened, nostrils flaring. “I’m tired of having an uptight Tom cat send glares and suspicious looks at my direction.” She clawed through the tall grasses. “You might not like me, but at least hold some respect.” Small rubbery mushrooms sprouted in the shade of the grasses. She sent a searing look at the spotted ton, before pulling off a strip and laying it on the edge of her lip. Poison was numbing, that’s part of the reason dandelion worked as a numbing agent.

While waiting to see if it numbed her lip she whipped around to look Fawnsqueak in the face.
"Okay, well, sit down because this might take a bit. But, uh, I'm not going to sugarcoat it." Otterstone thought she could handle it, she was getting the truth. The full truth.

Fawnsqueak swallowed the sigh, but he couldn't say he expected anything more from her. Prior to this, he had no real reason to organize his thoughts in more than angry clusters that came and went, but to voice them for Otterstone would require thorough introspection. Objective.. analytic-- it wasn't personal. And if it was, that was a different conversation.

"You.. are so, so incredibly and objectively bad at your job as a medicine cat that I have no idea why you're super attached to this stupid thing when all it's ever done is damage your image in front of the entirety of RiverClan and ruin your reputation with everybody. It's like you think you're meant for this after falling into the position as a literal fluke because Lionstorm just wanted to get some dumb revenge on Dirtfur, but-- you were a way better warrior than you were a medicine cat both in, skill and just.. heart, I guess." Fawnsqueak gave her a measured look, taking this moment to breathe and letting the reply soak in before he continued. "Maybe.. maybe you don't realize this, but I'm pretty sure that Omenshade was more successful with more patients, and then-- he.. I don't know, left? And the complete forest fire that is you attempting to play medicine cat sort of came into the spotlight when it seems like you don't heal the Clan where you're needed. I, a dumbass random warrior who knows nothing about medicine, had to step in because Lionstorm thought I would be more qualified than you during a time you weren't even there, but then you showed up and.. somehow made things worse by fighting with Lionstorm over Gentlethunder dying at your paws! And then Goosefury! He had cobwebs stuck in his missing eye socket that you didn't bother to fix-- thank stars that Coyotesnarl happened to come along, but it's also so goddamn embarrassing to have him see what a ... a failure and a wreckage that whole thing was."

Fawnsqueak felt his claws digging into the ground, exasperation inching in. "But! The past is the past, y'know? Let's assume... that you had some 'come to the stars' moment where you recognized that, 'hey, I suck at this and Lion is up there telling me how bad I am, so I'm going to clean up my act' but now we're out of every herb because... who knows what you were doing after Shiverpetal died, and you stuck the last of our supply copiously on every patient that you could without even thinking it might bite us in the ass. It's wasteful and I think I mentioned that but you didn't care because you think you're older or more experienced just because you've been dawdling around in this position longer. Congratulations, yeah--your seniority level of crap work outdoes mine. So don't bother listening to a word, and I doubt you'll even listen to this after the leader himself said to get it together and nothing changed.

"And I'm not suspicious of you! What even is that? I think you're not... mentally alright for this, because you're misidentifying herbs and you're being careless with the mushrooms and you've 'treated' patients who didn't actually get treated because their wounds came back worse than before! Coyotesnarl has taught me way more in this, stupidly tiny amount of time that we had while he was here. More than you taught and I've just been waiting around and practicing, but you don't tell me anything except wrong information like.. Oh! Tansy!" It popped to mind with sudden clarity, his eyes flashing. Coyotesnarl never said a word about it after listing his infection cures, and Fawnsqueak had put two and two together after hearing about Warblerpaw. "Tansy doesn't cure infections! Okay? It doesn't. So all those patients where you were shoving tansy at them? Did nothing and their wounds are worse. You have been so negligent that it's unbelievable."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:12 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@S-oft

Ok yeah maybe a bit too far. He made a face that resembled that "yeah sorry , got a bit carried away..." good going mousebrain! Yeesh
"I have an idea, just tell ravenpaw to go hunting . I'll make it look like I attacked somebody but I'll just use red berry juice . Or a mouse from the kill pile . Ok?
Bumblebelly gave him a quirky nod as his ears twitched and turned to the sound of the forest around them. "That's a good idea. You have my full encouragement to do what you see fit! I just would... enjoy if my apprentice was honest with me." He sighed loudly. "Maybe after all this we could grab a bite to wat and we can get to know eachother in a better situation?"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@S-oft

Smiling softly but also filled with slight pity. Was pity the right word? Ah, it felt like it. He couldn't describe it but he felt bad for him. "just tell lionstar ok? I really don't wanna ruin my reputation ..and I'm sorry . Hopefully this works out right . " he hoped his own apprentice would be truthful to him too. Then he gave a dorky smile. Why wouldn't he want to!?! This tom was adorable right from the start. "of course! Why wouldn't i? We could even be besties? More friends won't hurt. " don't say hes adorable...it may make him feel uncomfortable..but...ergh!.. looking over his shoulder "I say soon we do this? Or now? What time?"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 19th, 2020, 05:56 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Straightening up Shimmeringpool tilted her head, listening to Berrypaw's response. It didn't feel right? Hmmm... The silver and white warrior padded in circles around her apprentice looking at her stance. "Well, move your limbs closer like tuck them in or space out a little." In all honesty Shimmeringpool was not sure how to help her apprentice.
"Don't be tensed. You have to ease your way into your hunting position, you can't force it." Hopefully, that made sense to the younger molly. Not knowing what else to do the warrior moved back into her stance to show Berrypaw how she did it.

@Puddle~
Old May 19th, 2020, 06:58 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Loon +
"Alright, once you see a shadow of a fish in the water, you, with unsheathed claws, scoop the fish out of the water. If it's small, you bring it up to your mouth to bite it. If it's large, you smack it down beside you and bite into it, as it's unlikely you'd keep a large fish balanced on your paw." Rainsplash meowed, looking back to the water and watching for a shadow of a fish.

Loonpaw nodded and looked into the water, watching for a shadow of a fish. She eyed up a few minnows but remained still. She wasn't going to waste her time with something so small. She needed to impress Rainsplash! And show that dumb Houndpaw that she is a better hunter then him! She furrowed her brow as she waited, her amber eyes narrowed in focus. Finally, a glint of silver caught her eye- bigger then a minnow, for sure, and without thinking she swatted at the fish, smacking it onto the shore. For a moment, she paused to let out a hoot of excitement then realized the wriggling fish was slapping back towards the water, and leapt at it, struggling to pin it down while she bit into it's muscly body.
Finally after a few moments, it's wriggling died down and it slowed, and Loonpaw proudly stepped back to look at the fish.

"I did it!" She meowed, unable to hide the excitement in her eyes as she glanced at Rainsplash. "What kind is it?"

[ @Splashy ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old May 19th, 2020, 10:18 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@S-oft

Smiling softly but also filled with slight pity. Was pity the right word? Ah, it felt like it. He couldn't describe it but he felt bad for him. "just tell lionstar ok? I really don't wanna ruin my reputation ..and I'm sorry . Hopefully this works out right . " he hoped his own apprentice would be truthful to him too. Then he gave a dorky smile. Why wouldn't he want to!?! This tom was adorable right from the start. "of course! Why wouldn't i? We could even be besties? More friends won't hurt. " don't say hes adorable...it may make him feel uncomfortable..but...ergh!.. looking over his shoulder "I say soon we do this? Or now? What time?"
Bumblebelly didn't have much concern Lionstar, it seemed like the type of meddling thing he would approve of. He bumped his head against the younger warrior with a small smile. "Bestie huh? I think plotting behind my apprentices back is a strange say to make friends but I can't say this isn't a little fun," Bumblebelly admitted with a small chuckle. "Do it as soon as possible! I want her to get her warrior name back, I can't imagine what it would be like to be demoted... Besides, I have more on my paws at he moment, I cant deal with an apprentice on top of that."

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; May 19th, 2020 at 10:19 AM.