Yesterday 11:52 PM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Yesterday 11:52 PM

Old January 30th, 2020, 11:40 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Solid to blurry his vision weighed down from sleepiness upon his eyelids as he struggled to stay awake. He didn't know hunting would take so long. The small maine coon's head bobbled until his head rest against his mentor's leg and spooked, popping up again. "Sorry! What did I miss?" flashing his eyes dashing right and left- where's Hawkclaw? Did he miss it? "Owlwatcher, I don't see Hawkclaw..I think he went ahead or something. Can I see you do it? And maybe we can..head back? I'm a bit tired..sorry."

@Shimm

[trying to wrap it up-!]
Old January 30th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The senior warrior broke out laughing, snorting almost. He found it hilarious that they got all worked up for nothing. Brushing his tail over Spottedheart's shoulder and patting her. "Well, at least we have nothing to worry about." Chuckling he nodded in Treetiger's direction, "It's just a pile of fox-dung." Calling out to the molly.

@.:Raven:. @SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by Sweetie; January 30th, 2020 at 12:37 PM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Queen of Laziness

Owlwatcher enjoyed the warrior's enthusiasm, made the time they were together brighter somehow. Quietly padding the Thunderclan territory, eyes on the lookout for any movement. Maw open to taste any fresh trails, ears honing in on the silence. Turning to Violetleap, "So how are you this fine morning?" Asking in a hushed tone, not to disturb the peace.

@sugarcubes
Old January 30th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Queen of Laziness

The brown hued tom looked for his fellow clan-mate. Sleepypaw's head thumping against his leg made him look at the paw. Chuckling it was cute to see him nod off and then pop back from slumber. "Let's go back, you did well." His apprentice did do great with his training so far, I think he deserves a day off. Nudging the younger toms side with his nose the warrior leaned down to his level. "Do you want a ride to the camp?" Marigold eyes twinkling with amusement.

@vermin
Old January 30th, 2020, 04:03 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Shimm ]
~~

Violetleap smiled at the tom, he always was a nice person to have around."Well I'm pretty good, especially since we're hunting. How are you?" The molly whispered to Owlwatcher, her ears twitching in an attempt to pick up any sounds of prey.
~
(theyre already so cute ahhhh)

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!

Last edited by fr0ggy; January 30th, 2020 at 04:03 PM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 04:57 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The brown hued tom looked for his fellow clan-mate. Sleepypaw's head thumping against his leg made him look at the paw. Chuckling it was cute to see him nod off and then pop back from slumber. "Let's go back, you did well." His apprentice did do great with his training so far, I think he deserves a day off. Nudging the younger toms side with his nose the warrior leaned down to his level. "Do you want a ride to the camp?" Marigold eyes twinkling with amusement.
@vermin
"N-no, I'm fine," he said with a twinkle in his drowsy eyes. The kit inside of him kept chirping yes, trying to maintain his mature and apprentice status self. Yet, he caved in quickly after another slight doze and rolling yawn escaping his maw. The small apprentice shrugged, climbing on top of his mentor's back. "Yes, please..," his voice sounded small and cute. Sleepypaw slanted eyes tried to keep open so he can look around some more of Thunderclan territory however each second his eyes slowly closed until completely submerge into a sleep.
Old January 30th, 2020, 06:20 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The leader had spotted Pinepaw in the clearing, and decided today training for her was going to be.... elusive on his part. He knew she needed to work on making her way around the forest, and to do that, Flintstar decided a little game would be best. He always enjoyed training games when he was young. So, he made sure to make clear eye contact with the young she-cat before gesturing to her with his tail. Then Flintstar had ran out of the camp, hoping she’d follow. But she’d have to find him. He left a clear trail at first, sticking to the path before strayed away from it, walking deeper into the forest, ears perked for any sign of how close behind him his apprentice was. He hoped he had put a good starting distance between them.
Pinepaw had scrambled to her feet quickly after Flintstar, but even her long striped limbs couldn't help her be as quick as the experienced cat. She drew a deep breath, lungs stinging from the cold air. It made her feel so alive. She panted as she took a quick breathing break, golden eyes open wide with delight from the chase and trying to see if she could spot her mentor. The quiet forest all around her told her she was not so lucky. The silver tabby pushed onwards, following the fresh scent of the familiar clanmate. Easy to follow, but not easy to catch up. She bounded over old trees, slipped through deeper spots of snow and skidding on icy bits. The strange weather this leaf bare had made the forest floor a navigational jungle. She tried to keep in his tracks where they were visible. Her paw pads stung from the cold but she didn't mind at all, and the pain faded completely once she caught sight of a familiar pelt. Pinepaw pushed now, the burn in her limbs as she chased Flintstar across the Thunderclan territory was welcome. Every day outside of her kittypet origins made her feel more alive than the last. This was truly where she belonged. She would prove that to Flintstar by training better than any apprentice he'd had yet, pain was nothing when it came to her pride. She was so close now, almost caught him. Hopefully the leader would be as tired as she and not give chase further.
Old January 30th, 2020, 06:47 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

As Swifthare ran ahead, Foxbound dodged her tail, letting out a small laugh in the process. "Alright Duskpaw, I'm going to demonstrate a pretty easy, basic battle move Thunderclanners often use." The ginger she-cat meowed, giving a flick of her tail as she turned and took a few steps away. Then, the she-cat crouched, eyes focusing on a small plant a few mouse-lengths away. After a moment, Foxbound bounded forward, front paws slamming hard against the ground and gaining her and extra leap before she shifted her weight to her hind paws, reaching out with her claws towards the plant as she pushed herself further forwards with her hind paws, until her claws struck the plants brittle leaves. Foxbound then turned to Duskpaw after demonstrating. "For Thunderclanners, it is important to be strong as well as stealthy and fast. We like a balance between all of our strengths."

@Spiritjumps @RuinsNight
Duskpaw watched her mentor do the move. Wow I can really do that!? The she thought to herself before nodding to Foxbound.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old January 31st, 2020, 12:35 PM

Spottedheart gazed at her clanmates and nodded, chuckling a little before she neared Ravenspirit. "Alright, now let's get to marking, we wouldn't want Flintstar on our back!" She said and gestured for them to follow towards the border.

@Shimm @SuspiciousMindz
Old January 31st, 2020, 01:41 PM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarcubes View Post
[ @Shimm ]
~~

Violetleap smiled at the tom, he always was a nice person to have around."Well I'm pretty good, especially since we're hunting. How are you?" The molly whispered to Owlwatcher, her ears twitching in an attempt to pick up any sounds of prey.
~
(theyre already so cute ahhhh)

"I'm great. Loving being a mentor, Sleepypaw is the best." Owlwatcher said his eyes moving around. His nose twitching, A-ha! Halting the tom looked around, turning he turned his gaze upon the molly. Raising his invisible eye brows as in a question if Violetleap noticed it too.

@sugarcube