Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Rejoining: Come check this...
by Lullaby
Last post by Rose
Today 05:35 PM
a kestrel soaring through...
by otter
Last post by Rose
Today 05:34 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 05:32 PM
[ p ] Larkswoop Kitting [...
by paedyn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:31 PM
lightning and then the...
by Luna16
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:30 PM

Old October 26th, 2023, 10:19 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookywynds View Post

batpaw // he/him // 9 moons
purrks: shadow fiend [ACTIVE]

---

Oh? What was this? A new target?

The Bat had never seen this apprentice around before... He knows all the Shadowclan apprentices, obviously. They were his rivals-- his enemies! Definitely not his friends! Well... Actually, except Chubpaw. Chubpaw was his friend loyal subject. The rest of the lot were simply play things! So this new face would be just that. Cheshire grin tugging at his lips, showing off those sharp fangs of his, he slinks in the shadows, wide orange hues locked onto his toy.

Ever so carefully, hidden amongst the shadows of the clearing's tree cover overhead, he slinks up behind the other apprentice... Ever so quietly, ever so sneakily... Until he announces his presence with that signature cackle of his and he pounces out from the darkness to land on the other's back. Claws bared and digging into his pelt, his tail lashes out behind him. Sharp teeth bite onto Thornpaw's ear a bit too harshly-- he obviously doesn't know his own strength, duh!-- and laughs against the fur in his mouth.

Kahaha! What an idiot! Didn't see him coming at all!

Thornpaw
A young lanky black-ticked tom with green eyes.

Now Thornpaw was absolutely a newblood, a fresh little piece of prey in the apprentices den, but he did not act like it. In fact, he acted like he had been here for moons. He didn't have to know anyone by specific name to do that. He just walked in with confidence and the desire to see the others squirm at his bold attitude. Of course, this did mean that he didn't have any of the training as the older apprentices, he was still wet behind the ears. So he didn't hear nor see the older apprentice sneaking up behind him.

At least not until he heard the cackle which allowed him a brief second to begin scrambling to his paws before a weight went crashing into him. There was a sharp but ferocious yowl of surprise, his body immediately bucking and wriggling beneath Batpaw like some wild beast (except he was a scrawny young cat).

And in the moment of the other's triumph, he managed to twist free, rolling onto his back to batter the other's face with paws and thorn sharp claws. "Fool and coward, you're no better than a stinky fox! You smell like mud and you look like dung and you've got grass in your fur!"
Part of his defense mechanism was hurling insults it seemed.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 26th, 2023, 10:53 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoufudrefan View Post

DEADCRY

a large, white pelted tom with dull green eyes. 23 moons

`hey, burnetpaw`

-

Stretching his limbs, deadcry departed from the warrior den, gazing at the sky and the clouds within, before he lowered his head.

The white tom noticed burnetpaws boredom, and let out an amused chuckle. Trotting over and mewing to the young apprentice.

`bored, huh? I havent seen you leave camp, have you been on a territory tour yet?`

His tailtip flicked as he awaited a response, expecting a yes.

> Burnetpaw <
( So sorry for the late reply!! )

The molly huffed "How could you tell?" Ah yes, sarcasm, her favourite form of communication! Who was this guy anyways? She couldn't recall his name or anything about him. Weird. His question about territory tours made her scoff "No, unfortunately Dovedance hasn't had a chance to show me around yet." Sure, it wasn't completely Dovedance's fault the two hadn't done any training yet, Burnetpaw had declined a couple times, but Burnetpaw was still annoyed by it.

She narrowed her eyes at the tom, "Whats it to you?" more or less, 'whats your deal?' or 'why the hell do you care?' but miraculously Burnetpaw stopped herself from possibly insulting the stranger. She was rather confused about why he approached her in the first place too, but she'd leave that question for later.

- bios | tracker | shop -
Old October 26th, 2023, 12:58 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Foxstrike
(Male-He/Him)
(30 moons)
Foxstrike listened with concern as Tide spoke. When she finished talking, he leaned into her to comfort her, but realized that it was probably awkward and moved slowly back towards his normal position. "That's awful," he breathed."I can't believe anyone would do that. Where do you think your sister went?"
She hesitates before turning her gaze towards the direction of the Moors of WindClan. Then she looks at the ground and closes her eyes with a low sigh. "She smelled like... WindClan." She says as she opens her eyes and then looks at Foxstrike. Tidebreak notices how he starts to lean close, and she inhales quickly before looking away at the ground.
Old October 26th, 2023, 02:39 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
She hesitates before turning her gaze towards the direction of the Moors of WindClan. Then she looks at the ground and closes her eyes with a low sigh. "She smelled like... WindClan." She says as she opens her eyes and then looks at Foxstrike. Tidebreak notices how he starts to lean close, and she inhales quickly before looking away at the ground.
Foxstrike
(Male-He/Him)
(30 moons)
Foxstrike quietly mused over what Tide had said. "Maybe…maybe she is with some Twolegs?" he suggested tentatively. "Or with another Clan?"
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old October 26th, 2023, 03:10 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Spiralkit sat.

Dogskull paced around the clearing.

[ ACTIVITY - CLOSED ]
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:46 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post

Thornpaw
A young lanky black-ticked tom with green eyes.

Now Thornpaw was absolutely a newblood, a fresh little piece of prey in the apprentices den, but he did not act like it. In fact, he acted like he had been here for moons. He didn't have to know anyone by specific name to do that. He just walked in with confidence and the desire to see the others squirm at his bold attitude. Of course, this did mean that he didn't have any of the training as the older apprentices, he was still wet behind the ears. So he didn't hear nor see the older apprentice sneaking up behind him.

At least not until he heard the cackle which allowed him a brief second to begin scrambling to his paws before a weight went crashing into him. There was a sharp but ferocious yowl of surprise, his body immediately bucking and wriggling beneath Batpaw like some wild beast (except he was a scrawny young cat).

And in the moment of the other's triumph, he managed to twist free, rolling onto his back to batter the other's face with paws and thorn sharp claws. "Fool and coward, you're no better than a stinky fox! You smell like mud and you look like dung and you've got grass in your fur!"
Part of his defense mechanism was hurling insults it seemed.

purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]
68/100

---

Kahaha! Priceless! Not only was his victim oblivious, but he was so cowardly that filth left his mouth in a stream of terrified words! Honestly whatever nonsense he was spouting goes in one ear and out the other because now he thinks they're playing. The other apprentice is on his back and swiping at him-- what else was that supposed to mean? Cackling something fierce, the black cat leans back to avoid the swinging paws, orange eyes wide in insane glee. This was too good! Almost as fun as it was to torment Midpaw!

Lifting a paw, The Bat reaches forward to place it on the side of the other's muzzle and press down in attempt to shove his face in the dirt beneath them.

"Pathetic little worm, you'll have to do better than that! You fight like a kit! I could kill you riiiiight now, if I wanted to~" As if to prove his point, claws unsheathe against the other's face, daggers threatening to press into skin. "You should really be more observant, you know. Next time I might actually kill you to teach you a lesson! Kaaahaha!"

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:47 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Houndhunter snoozed.

[closed]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old October 26th, 2023, 08:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookywynds View Post

68/100

---

Kahaha! Priceless! Not only was his victim oblivious, but he was so cowardly that filth left his mouth in a stream of terrified words! Honestly whatever nonsense he was spouting goes in one ear and out the other because now he thinks they're playing. The other apprentice is on his back and swiping at him-- what else was that supposed to mean? Cackling something fierce, the black cat leans back to avoid the swinging paws, orange eyes wide in insane glee. This was too good! Almost as fun as it was to torment Midpaw!

Lifting a paw, The Bat reaches forward to place it on the side of the other's muzzle and press down in attempt to shove his face in the dirt beneath them.

"Pathetic little worm, you'll have to do better than that! You fight like a kit! I could kill you riiiiight now, if I wanted to~" As if to prove his point, claws unsheathe against the other's face, daggers threatening to press into skin. "You should really be more observant, you know. Next time I might actually kill you to teach you a lesson! Kaaahaha!"

Thornpaw
6 moons. A young lanky black-ticked tom with green eyes.

Thornpaw wasn't even in the least bit scared- yes his heart was thumping with the speed of a jackrabbit in his chest and he could hear his blood rushing in his ears, but it was exhilaration that he was filled with. This wasn't like kit wrestling, this was closer to an actual battle! And with an older apprentice no less! There was a low, mock growl that rumbled out of the younger tom as Batpaw's paw smooshed his face into the ground, tiny thorns for claws attempting to intimidate him. But all this was doing was giving him ideas, he was going to practice this exact thing on other apprentices. Maybe even back at Batpaw, who knew what the future held.

"Yeah right, you don't have the guts! You're just a little mewling kit, you don't even sound that threatening! I'll teach you a lesson fox-breath!"

And with that, regardless of the pain of claws actually digging into his face with his movement, Thornpaw lurch his head to plant a strong bite right into the paw of his assailant, teeth digging up between pawpads into the soft sensitive webbing. This was followed by a considerably weak kick upwards, likely not enough to actually drive the other apprentice off. But he felt like it was the appropriate thing to do.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 26th, 2023, 08:15 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post

Thornpaw
6 moons. A young lanky black-ticked tom with green eyes.

Thornpaw wasn't even in the least bit scared- yes his heart was thumping with the speed of a jackrabbit in his chest and he could hear his blood rushing in his ears, but it was exhilaration that he was filled with. This wasn't like kit wrestling, this was closer to an actual battle! And with an older apprentice no less! There was a low, mock growl that rumbled out of the younger tom as Batpaw's paw smooshed his face into the ground, tiny thorns for claws attempting to intimidate him. But all this was doing was giving him ideas, he was going to practice this exact thing on other apprentices. Maybe even back at Batpaw, who knew what the future held.

"Yeah right, you don't have the guts! You're just a little mewling kit, you don't even sound that threatening! I'll teach you a lesson fox-breath!"

And with that, regardless of the pain of claws actually digging into his face with his movement, Thornpaw lurch his head to plant a strong bite right into the paw of his assailant, teeth digging up between pawpads into the soft sensitive webbing. This was followed by a considerably weak kick upwards, likely not enough to actually drive the other apprentice off. But he felt like it was the appropriate thing to do.

69/100

---

Uh, ow? That was awfully rude. This little worm was quite the loud mouth and had the bite to back it up. Batpaw hated when they fought back. He especially hated when they fought back successfully! The pain that shoots up his leg when sharp teeth puncture delicate skin has him hissing. The grin tugging at his lips fades into a snarl and he's glaring down at the younger tom.

"A kit? You're hardly the size of a chipmunk, you mangy roach!"

He spats back in response. And then he's kicked?! Oh, it was so on now! Like an idiot, Batpaw pulls his paw free, tearing some skin along the way, before he's winding the same paw back to deliver a rough (and painfully obviously untrained) blow to the other's face. And then he backs off. Shrinking back and away from Thornpaw, he stays hunched defensively, eyes alight with uncertainty and irritation. How annoying. Couldn't the idiot tell he was trying to play or something? Ugh!

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 26th, 2023, 08:15 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Risingpaw**
@The Cannibal @spookywynds [An observer ><]

The large gray and white apprentice moved out of the apprentice den, making her way towards her Papa Elmshadow's den. She hadn't seen her mentor in a bit and she was getting the itch to train with somebody. She stopped as a commotion caught the side of her eye. Her blue eyes turned toward the sight, her head cocking slightly as she watched the two apprentices tussle for a moment, unsure exactly what to make of the whole ordeal. She redirected her path, padding bouncily towards the two toms. She recognized the older one for having been in the apprentice's den not too long before herself but the other apprentice was young and new. She sat down, her feathered tail flicking behind her, her head cocking curiously as her eyes tracked the two. The words were difficult to decipher as she moved in at the end. She'd heard insults being thrown around in play before, she never really understood the reasoning but it seemed like others had fun with it so she wasn't concerned as much as she was curious about joining. But Papa Elmshadow's words about decorum and all that rang in her mind so she waited quietly albeit impatiently.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing