Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:10 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Today 08:09 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 08:08 AM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 07:52 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by ellie
Today 07:43 AM

Old Yesterday, 01:04 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Lostspark

Yeah. That hadn’t helped at all. Lostspark didn’t know what she’d been thinking asking her mother how she got her gruesome-looking scars (she was pretty sure they’d hurt like hell too). Trying not to stare at her leader as if the feline had suddenly grown two heads, the single-striped Enforcer cleared her throat and averted her gaze. What in bleeding burning skies was she meant to say to that?

“That’s…” Depressing. That’s what it was. “I always assumed you got them together. The scars, I mean. It didn’t occur to me that they’re two different marks.” It hadn’t occurred to Lostspark’s roleplayer either — they really needed to stop being lazy and using the excuse that Lostspark is a former outsider for not looking into lore. For a couple moments, she merely sat there, silent and still as a statue, before exhaling softly and rising to her paws. “I have to inform Darkfall.” Was all she said finally. “Thank you for indulging me.” In other words, she was asking permission to be dismissed.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar | Am Mobile posting, apologies ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

Hazelstripe raised her head once more and cocked it to the side. ”What?” She blurted out before she could stop herself, genuine confusion written over her face. She had detailed what she’d done without skipping out on any of the important details. Desperately wracking her brain, she tried to remember if she’d done anything that would’ve left such lasting damage on the apprentice…

”I did not issue a warning, no.” She said, shaking her head ”I never intended to kill the little rascal. I snuck up behind him, pounced on him, gave him a few paw blows and then flicked him back towards the border. I don’t know how he would’ve gotten… No, he didn’t—!“ For a moment, a look of horror flashed across her face as a thought dawned on her. The little bugger set her up! And what was this about Hillstrider? Why was he there? That dumbass pretty tom had to go and do something inconvenient…

”Hillstrider found him, yes? And you say that he was severely injured?” She asked, slowly putting pieces together in her mind. She wanted to think she was clever, but she clearly miscalculated the stupidity of that young tom. ”My apologies Dawnstar. It seems that after I left, the little rat— errr apprentice managed to find some way to fall into the ravine. If his injuries are severe enough that he couldn’t get back on his own and needed assistance from that handso— Hillstrider, then that is the only explanation I can come up with.”

She needed to think. How could she get out of this? If she had simply killed the apprentice and dumped him elsewhere then this would’ve been so much easier, but in reality it was due to not mentioning to Dawnstar what she did that the real problem arose. Ugh this was infuriating! Keeping herself from lashing her tail in anger, she kneaded the ground in front of her in frustration. ”This is a rather imperfect inconvenience.” She half mumbled.

Fury burned in her amber eyes once Hazelstripe explained what she figured had happened. Not that it mattered, the cat looked like he had been beaten half to death because of Hazelstripe's neglect. She caused a problem and now Dawnstar had to figure out how to clean it up.

"I never expected you out of all cats to make a blunder this big, Hazelstripe." Truely Hazelstripe never seemed the same as the many other idiots that were in her clan. She wasn't as outstanding as some of Dawnstar's warriors, but she's proven reliable and had enough common sense to stay out of trouble or so she thought.

"Whether the apprentice did it deliberately or not, you may have put ShadowClan in a sore spot. This could have all been avoided had you stuck around and made sure that the little weasel had gotten back over the border instead of leaving him in our territory." Why did she do that? Beat on an apprentice and didn't even check to ensure he had gotten out of the territory before leaving him? Towards the border wasn't over it.

"You'll spend the next half-moon as an apprentice for not reporting and just downright laziness. If I have to deal with problems from ThunderClan because of this, your punishment will be steeper." Hazelstripe was in the right for defending ShadowClan's borders but in the wrong for doing it so lackadaisically. Even though this has only happened once Dawnstar would have to make some adjustments to her usual rules.
[Her punishment is finished on August 7th.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
PONDPAW
SILVER TONGUE
MIND READER
KITTY SOFTPAWS

Pondpaw called into the den, voice soft. “Dawnstar? I’d like to speak with you.”

The former RiverClanner slid into Dawnstar’s den with grace, crouching beside the entrance. “I spoke with Rainpaw,” She admitted, blue eyes glistening with unreadable emotions. “I’ve been told that she has no idea where her mentor went, and….and I was wondering that if..”

The blue-gray mackerel tabby trailed off for a brief moment, her ears twitching thoughtfully. “I was wondering that if it was alright with you and Tuftedtusk, could Rainpaw possibly….be reassigned to Tuftedtusk? I told her I’d speak with you.”

Dawnstar gave a low grunt as she heard the apprentice's called. She walked in without waiting for permission which was bold if you asked her. The giant molly glared Pondpaw and draws her tongue over her muzzle after the she-cat's explanation.

A reassignment. It seemed like Pondpaw simply wanted to train with Rainpaw, but as the apprentice seemed to be trying to make friends within her new clan Dawnstar didn't see any reason to discourage that.

"Tufttusked told me that you that you messed up your leg during training. Although it seems to have healed well, I don't see much reason to give him a second apprentice when he's already having trouble with the first. I don't need you getting behind on your training."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Never could Mistlewhisker show up to Dawnstar's den with good news. While the deputy took her duty of reporting what she found seriously, she wished that just once she could show up with good news to give. She was sure one of these days Dawnstar was going to start associating her with only bad things.

"Dawnstar," Mistlewhisker meowed in greeting as she shouldered her way into the den. The faint scent of blood clung to her fur. "One of the patrols I sent out never returned, so I went looking. Slytiger, Beetlejuice and Flashpaw were sent to the territory for prey. When I went in search of them, I only found Flashpaw. She was wounded." The deputy flicked a large ear in mild annoyance. "It seems she was the victim of an attempted murder. She claims Starrypelt was the one who attacked her, and based on the blood and fur in Starrypelt's claws, I am inclined to believe her." She paused. At least this next part was at least a little better. "Starrypelt died from injuries she gained during a scuffle between them, near where I found Flashpaw. I brought the apprentice to Mossfreckle and Grousepaw, who are looking her over now."

Mistlewhisker reigned in a sigh. "It looks as though we had another murderer, though this one was far more incompetent." Not that Lionflop was competent, but he did manage to kill at least one cat. Annoying news all around, but maybe this last bit could lighten things up.

"I have been regularly patrolling the territory with some of the Enforcers, and we have not found another body or any more indications of trouble at the borders. Predators, clan, or otherwise. I intend to keep doing so for the foreseeable future." In fact, once she was done here she intended on grabbing Yellowtwist and heading out to bury Starrypelt's body, as well as do another patrol. Though if any other Enforcers wanted to join her, she wouldn't say no.

The Shadow Queen's right paw dipped her head to indicate she was done with her report. "Please let me know if I can do anything else, or if you have ideas on how to prevent more attacks like this." It was getting frustrating, to be frank. A perfectly reasonable restriction was put in place, but she had already heard the Enforcers talking about many cats breaking the rule and going out on their own. Hell, Flashpaw getting separated from Slytiger and Beetlejuice--still no sign of them--almost got the apprentice killed. A small part of her shrugged and made the point that if they wanted to ignore rules put in place for their safety, that was their choice. They could live with the consequences. ShadowClan had no need for idiotic warriors.
As the large, dark she-cat entered her den, Dawntar greeted her with a glower. She had gotten used to it a long time ago. The cats in her clan often only showed up to annoy or tell her about some new problem. She wrinkles her nose as the light scent of metallic reaches it. So did this mean she had someone dead? Mistlewhisker was often associated with death in the she-cat's mind. Mistlewhisker and Lostspark.

"How did Slytiger and Beetlejuice get separated from the only apprentice in their patrol?" The fur between her broad shoulders rose with the question." It sounds like Flashpaw got lucky, although she wouldn't have to be if the warriors assigned to her had stuck around. Yay, more broken apprentices thanks to incompetent warriors.

"I want Slytiger and Beetlejuice found. Get their side of the story and decide if they need to be demoted, exiled, or executed for putting Flashpaw at risk. I expect a punishment for both of them. If Flashpaw hadn't known how to defend herself, or Starrypelt was not as incompetent, the outcome could have been very different and ShadowClan would be dealing with another murder mystery." They were getting far too frequent.

Despite what some thought, Dawnstar did not overlook, or privilege those close to her. She didn't care who they were if they were causing her problems they'd be dealt with accordingly.

"Did Flashpaw say anything about why Starrypelt was trying to kill her?" Dawnstar had no clue why so many in her clan seemed to have taken to killing each other. She wondered if it had something to do with the dead whispering in their ears or something else entirely. It was difficult to nip the issue if she didn't know the cause.

Dawnstar had genuinely been thinking about lifting the restriction but after this, she wasn't sure. Perhaps she'll cut down on the number of cats allowed outside and add a harsh punishment for those caught out alone. "I can't think of anything outside of sending Enforcers out with cats to avoid stupidity like this. I swear they refuse to follow simple rules to piss me off." She seethed unhappily.

She didn't need cats questioning her leadership because of this. She was trying damn it. "Continue with your regular patrols and try ensuring those with good patrol records are sent out as patrol leaders to take care of our borders and hunting. I don't understand how both warriors managed to lose Flashpaw. Start adding me more frequently to patrols as well." Perhaps with her on patrols more often it would deter some of the foolish that happened outside of camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

[dream]
Perhaps it was time to bring the news to Dawnstar. He'd been dwelling on the dream he had for quite some time. It was closure. Dawnstar had taken in his sister as her own so she deserved some closure as well. Unfortunately for them, this wasn't like the Woollyfeather situation at hand.

"Dawnstar," Hawkbite greeted from outside the den before entering and taking a seat just within. His tail wrapped around his paws and he inhaled deeply before beginning. "I have a dream to share with you," Hawkbite spoke, a solemn tone taking over. "My sister came to me- I mean, Vixensnarl did," The Commander spoke. He never could tell who did and didn't know of his relationship to the former Enforcer, so he'd taken a habit to clarifying.

"She's gone. Actually gone," Hawkbite got straight to it, pinning his ears momentarily as he let the words sink in. Grief was a strong feeling, one that always caused tension in his muscles. They'd ache every time the feeling overtook him. At least this time, there were no tears. There was only closure.

@Undertaker - Dawnstar
The scarred she-cat looked up when a cat casually walked into her den. She yawns and stretches before standing at her full height after finding it was just the head of her Enforcers. She couldn't help but stare at him with just a hint of caution in her eyes. Dawnstar was expecting bad news, she was always expecting bad news, but it seemed he wanted to chat about his dream.

She would have hissed at him and dismissed him if he were anyone else. But Dawnstar has learned to listen to her Enforcers as rarely did they ever waste her time. Vixensnarl, now that was a name she hadn't heard in moons. Dawnstar never forgot her adopted kits, but she didn't allow herself to waste away concerned about them either. The fact that Hawkbite was coming to her about a dream already confirmed a distasteful thought.

"So she is truly among the dead." The leader hummed thoughtfully. "At least she's not imprisoned in a twoleg den for the rest of her days. There are fates worse than death. If she came to you, I assume she is well and among the stars?" There was no grief in her eyes, nor anguish, it was akin to relief. To know the fate of the one she called daughter for the longest time quieted some restless part of her soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Lostspark

Yeah. That hadn’t helped at all. Lostspark didn’t know what she’d been thinking asking her mother how she got her gruesome-looking scars (she was pretty sure they’d hurt like hell too). Trying not to stare at her leader as if the feline had suddenly grown two heads, the single-striped Enforcer cleared her throat and averted her gaze. What in bleeding burning skies was she meant to say to that?

“That’s…” Depressing. That’s what it was. “I always assumed you got them together. The scars, I mean. It didn’t occur to me that they’re two different marks.” It hadn’t occurred to Lostspark’s roleplayer either — they really needed to stop being lazy and using the excuse that Lostspark is a former outsider for not looking into lore. For a couple moments, she merely sat there, silent and still as a statue, before exhaling softly and rising to her paws. “I have to inform Darkfall.” Was all she said finally. “Thank you for indulging me.” In other words, she was asking permission to be dismissed.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar | Am Mobile posting, apologies ]

It was hard not to chuckle at the look she received from Lostspark. The stories of her scars never bothered her, but she could see how it might disturb or bother others. Dawnstar felt no negative feelings at the avertion, it was expected. She was intrigued by the fact that they were thought to be one scar. Did everyone think that? Few were around to know how she had gotten the scars so she guessed that could be a possibility.

Dawnstar eyes were drawn back to Lostspark who asked to be dismissed. Aw, she scared off her daughter. Perhaps she'd have to keep the stories of her past quiet from her. She seemed troubled by them. Dawnstar flickered her tail allowing the she-cat to flee.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder