Today 02:58 PM

Old June 8th, 2024, 10:40 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

The tabby rushed in, herbs in her mouth, and headed to Drizzlecloud. She dropped the herbs at her her paws and spoke. "Stars, sorry for the wait. I've got four ragweed n' three marigold, Ripplepaw's got some herbs, and Daylightwing... well, she was here. I'm pretty sure she's behind us, but I'm not entirely sure."

// @Omari @/Ladiebugg @/Kaybug. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 10th, 2024, 02:29 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Padding back into camp the golden warrior made a direct line towards Wolfhive (hopefully with his apprentice following at his tail) and flicked an ear towards him in recognition.

"Poppypaw has made progress with her hunting training," he rumbled, glancing back towards the small cat and indicating towards their freshkill pile. "Place that vole with the clan's stores. You preformed well today."

Turning back towards the Hornet, his voice lowered into a slightly hushed tone.

"While her physicality has improved somewhat after gaining some distance from her parent and learning to adjust how she moves, I am concerned about Poppypaw's future as a warrior," he huffed, amber eyes searching the younger tom's face for his thoughts. "I will continue to train and observe her, but until she fills out a bit more and has fully swung into battle training I am of the opinion that she may need to have a longer apprenticeship than average."

[ @BEAR. @Estelle waaaaa training done. Just gonna add a post or two more to wrap up. ]

Old June 10th, 2024, 04:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"Mister Wolfy, Mister Wolfy, look! LOOK!!"
Poppypaw hurriedly wobbled back into camp, tripping and falling over her paws and scurrying back up as she reached Wolfhive's paws - she had heard the head hornet's name over time - ears flicking and tail wagging. She dropped the vole at her paws, purring loudly.
"Look, Look!!"
Poppypaw said again, showing off her catch, nodding eagerly at Mister Crest's words.
"Will do, Will do!!"
She pipped up, before trotting away with a wide stance.

[ @Jayvines @BEAR. - Vole, I take I can submit the catch as a patrol with Lion? :0 ]

Old June 11th, 2024, 09:26 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springlight
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 21 moons

Her patience had been running thin, almost too thin. The herb storage had been needing to be restocked, and time just kept ticking away the longer she stood there waiting. Admittedly, she was tired from the lack of sleep that paranoid her. It wasn't that she could help it, nonetheless. She had tried to take a few poppyseeds to induce any sort of drowsiness yet that didn't seem to offer her anything of the sort. It was redundant, to say the least, but it was better than nothing. Her thoughts snapped as soon as she heard Orangeblossom and Woodpaw make their return, herbs in their maw. She couldn't stop the relieved sigh that expelled past her nostrils as she approached the duo, quietly observing their catch. The warrior’s words caught the medic off-guard. No poppy flowers? That was strange, usually they were common around Willow’s Rise and grew in immaculate clusters. Nonetheless, maybe it was just a case of bad luck on their side. His offer was heart-warming, and the dilute calico couldn't stop the smile from mustering its way toward her lips. “That… would be… great… thank you… the more… the merrier.” She dismissed the tom-cat with a whisk of her tail before turning her focus towards the apprentice who was the reason this patrol had to be made. Her brows quaked forward and her lips grew into a thin line. “I hope… this taught you… a lesson… to not… do nothing… when your… patrol-mates don’t… arrive… next time… report it… to me… or anyone else… and they… will handle it.” With her words hopefully getting through to his head, the calico leaned down and snatched up the herbs, marching her way back toward the medicine den to organize them.

@Dolomedes @Blazing [aaaa you can ignore how late this is! they’re dismissed! <3]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 16th, 2024, 07:59 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springlight has called for herb patrols, and if you’ve been mentioned, you’ve been placed on one of them! If you do not wish to be put on a patrol, please vm me and request to be replaced within three days of the patrols being organized. (If you want to be replaced, let me know by June 18th)

These patrols will be due by June 26th at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, please let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date (June 29th). If this is done, you may still be subject to minor punishment (such as a scolding, as well as Springlight’s disappointment and being sent out to get the herbs again!).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.

Patrol leaders, please remember to add your patrols to the patrol menu! If you do not know how, let me know, and I can add it there for you.

[NOTE: Please know that I will be on hiatus during the due date so I will be having Omari handle having patrols handed in since I will be busy on my move to Florida! Thank you for reading!]

Springlight
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 21 moons

It was coming around that time again; the time when she needed to start sending out patrols to restore her herb storage. The sun had barely risen above the horizon, casting a soft golden light over the foggy clearing as the medicine cat emerged from the den. Her paws became lightly dappled with dew that flung off the dampened tendrils she strutted across within the clearing, almost ignorant to the watered feeling among her paws. This feeling in itself felt mutual, almost reminiscent of the warm moons she faced when she was a mere young apprentice herself. It felt so long ago, yet it had all occurred in the same timestamp. She had been appointed as a medicine cat apprentice on the same moon, she had witnessed her first war, and among all things, she had been called a daughter to Dovefluff. Just the thought of her mother alone made her feel undoubtedly uncomfortable, almost hesitant to think about her sole parent. She hadn't been around her for a while, and a small part of her questioned if it was for the fact that she took priority towards her biological kits over her. The thought itself is ludicrous, but it kept crawling towards her without any potential ending to it. Almost like a blood-sucking parasite that drained a cat until it couldn't walk anymore. It was the best way to describe how she felt at the moment. Shaking her head, the oriental-shaped feline snapped herself out of her train of thought, peering her focus toward the task she placed herself into. She needed to get patrols out and about, her herb storage was low and was in crucial need of replenishing, and she wasn't in any mood for failure.

She took a deep breath and reproachfully whisked her tail, sweeping her gaze over the clearing as she prepared to pick out her first set of cats to go on patrol. Given they had Sunkissed Creek back on their paws, it didn't hurt to send cats over there to collect blooms of marigold and potential cobwebs along the way. Given it was starting to get warmer over these passing days, she wasn't certain that some herbs would be found as easily as she’d hoped. However, what she needed now was marigold, poppy flowers, cobwebs, and plenty of moss. She’ll focus on other herbs later, and alternatives for marigold, but those were her main priorities. Shoving another deep breath down her gullet, she focused on a duo of felines that she felt capable enough to look for any marigold and cobwebs at Sunkissed Creek. “Sproutfleck[ @zBlaze ] and Kestrelpaw[ @Rose ]… you both will… be heading towards… Sunkissed Creek… in search of… marigold and… cobwebs… marigold is…essential for… preventing infections…. look for bright… yellow or orange… flowers with a strong… distinct smell… the petals are delicate… so be careful when… you harvest them... these flowers… usually grow by… the creek… and cobwebs… are noticeable… under darkened areas… like roots of trees… or rocks… it may not… be a plant… but it is… vital for… clotting bleeding… and bandaging wounds… head there and… keep your… eyes peeled for… marigold’s golden… hues… and to… not make any… tears on… cobwebs that you… find.” She dismissed the duo with a flick of a tail, focusing her attention on the next cats she found fitting to send out.

At first, she felt hesitant to send Daylightwing out, guilt trashing her deep within her gut. It wasn't long ago that she had her in the medicine den to patch up the leg that she wasn't able to use anymore. The molly seemed strong enough on her own, but it still felt wrong for her to send out a cat who only seemingly was halfway through her recovery. Drawing her barbed tongue across her dry lips, she focused on the tripod as she beckoned her over with a tail. “Daylightwing[ @Ladiebugg ]… you will be… taking Mallowpaw[ @kittycatburmise ]… with you… towards Firefly Cove… to collect poppy flowers… and lavender… poppy flowers… are delicate… and have thin… papery petals... they come… in various shades… of red and orange… and the center… is often dark… and filled with… tiny black seeds… be gentle… when you pick… them… as the petals… can fall off… easily and… make you… lose the seeds… while lavender… has tall… slender stems… with clusters… of small purple… flowers… the scent is… unmistakable… sweet and slightly… spicy… harvest the flowers… and stems carefully… as both… are useful.” Half of the patrols that she needed to send out were already rolling, and she found herself nearly finished with the task of having patrols going out and about. Now, the next cat she knew full well was capable of finishing patrols on time—Orangeblossom seemed to never usually let her down and kept his word. The thought of the tom made her stomach feel unreasonably funny, but she decided to ignore the thought for now. He needed to go out for a patrol, and she knew he probably wouldn't mind.

“Orangeblossom[ @Dolomedes ]… you will… be taking… Foxpaw[ @starry ]… with you to… Willow’s Rise… to collect… large… moss sheets… and chamomile,” she momentarily paused to glance towards Orangeblossom, knowing she had him collect the herb before. Maybe he remembered its description and overall physical appearance? Maybe he did, but she wasn't going to sugar-coat it and send them off without explaining the herb to Foxpaw first. “Moss is… essential for bedding… soaking up fluids… from wounds… cleaning out debris… and even carrying water… it’s soft and spongy… with a bright… green color when… it’s fresh… you’ll find it… growing on… tree trunks… rocks… or in damp… shady areas… be sure to… gather large… clean sheets of it… and avoid… any that look… brown or slimy… for chamomile… even though I am… certain that… Orangeblossom memorizes… how it looks… I will… explain it… once again… for a refresher… chamomile… has rather… small… daisy-like flowers… with white petals… and yellow centers… the leaves… are feathery… and have a mild… apple-like… scent… they are quite… small… so try… to not… trample over… the flowers when… you spot them.” It was… a lot for the both of them to take in, she knew, but they needed to know rather than stumbling around bewildered about what to look for. Allowing the duo time to let the information sink in, she dismissed them before turning towards her final group, pleased to send out just warriors instead of having an apprentice tag along and risking anything dangerous to occur.

“Hawkcatcher[ @Luminous ] and Webstripe[ @Bean ]… you both… will be going… to Haggard Ruins… to collect… yellow-bells… and juniper berries… yellow-bells are… sturdy plants… with bright… yellow flowers… that resemble… little bells… hence the… name yellow-bells... the stems are… woody… and the leaves… are small and sparse… when you… gather yellow-bells… look for… the tallest plants… with the… brightest flowers... the stems should… be strong… and woody… these are… the parts… I use… use your claws… to cut the… stems close… to the base… and try to… gather as much… as you can… without uprooting… the entire plant… this way, they can regrow… for future harvests.” She momentarily paused to allow her information to sink into the duo, hoping they would take it in as efficiently as they could despite her frequency of pausing and stuttering. She couldn't help it since her vocal cords were permanently ruined. It wasn't long before she moved on to more detailed guidance to explain juniper berries. “Now… to collect juniper berries… you need… to look for… juniper bushes… juniper bushes… have spiky leaves… and grow clusters… of dark blue berries…. be mindful… of your claws… when picking them… to avoid getting… pricked… and coming back… with sore paws.” She cast the duo a cheeky grin before dismissing them, planting herself onto her haunches as she watched each patrol prepare themselves to set out, being sure to be alert for any potential question that’s needed in case cats had something they needed to say.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 16th, 2024 at 09:50 PM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 02:15 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

The large warrior was up and awake early and had for once chosen to take a moment and sit in the sunrise's rays rather than immediately checking what tasks needed to be done. Soft golden light bathed the camp in its warmth, but seeing one of the medicine cats striding through the clearing reminded her that she should really get going with her duties for the day. The hunting patrols had not been sent out yet, so she would leave checking the freshkill pile for later, but perhaps she should inspect the apprentice's den, it had been a while since she last did, after all.

It seemed however that Hawkcatcher didn't need to decide since a task was picked out for her, and the brown feline got up from where she had been sitting and trotted over to Springlight. Yellowbells and juniper berries with Webstripe from Haggard Ruins. She hadn't interacted with the other warrior much before, but trusted that this would do smoothly.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here
Old June 17th, 2024, 04:29 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
73/100

Mallowpaw had still been half-asleep when the sound of her name drifted into the den. Blinking sleepily, she stood up and padded to the entrance of the apprentice den. Outside she could see Springlight calling out patrols, and Mallowpaw realised she'd been put on one. Her first patrol.

Malllowpaw started walking towards the medicine cat as she explained where they would be going. Firefly Cove; she didn't think she'd been shown that. Another bit of training she didn't have. Wolfhive will show me that soon, she told herself. Despair wouldn't do anything but drag her back down into the rut she was trying to get herself out of. But still, a hint of the feeling lingered, easy enough to ignore but always there.

She listened as Springlight told her they would be looking for poppy flowers and lavender. Mallowpaw already knew what poppies looked like, but she made sure to store the information about lavender in her mind. Tall slender stems, purple flowers, sweet and spicy scent.

Mallowpaw sat down and let a yawn escape her jaws, inhaling the foggy air, as she waited for Daylightwing.

@Ladiebugg
Old June 17th, 2024, 08:17 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Sproutfleck opened his sleepy green hues and yawned. With a stretch, he left his sunbathing spot and trotted quickly in the direction of Springlight. "Alright, sounds simple enough. Kes-Stress is tired after training. She did good so I think its best to let her sleep for now." With a quick, polite nod in Springlights direction, Sproutfleck headed out to Sunkissed Creek in search of Marigold and Cobwebs, keeping the medicine cats directions in mind.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 17th, 2024, 10:37 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post

Sproutfleck opened his sleepy green hues and yawned. With a stretch, he left his sunbathing spot and trotted quickly in the direction of Springlight. "Alright, sounds simple enough. Kes-Stress is tired after training. She did good so I think its best to let her sleep for now." With a quick, polite nod in Springlights direction, Sproutfleck headed out to Sunkissed Creek in search of Marigold and Cobwebs, keeping the medicine cats directions in mind.

"Waaaait up!!"
Kestrelpaw yelped as she glanced up from her grooming. "I'm behind youuuu!" The apprentice called, and then scampered after her mentor out of camp. Yeah, sure, her everything was hurting, but still.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 17th, 2024, 09:19 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightWing
DaylightKit, DaylightPaw

13 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

@kittycatburmise

___

DaylightWing looked around for the apprentice before spotting them and heading over

'Ah- MallowPaw, yeah? You ready to head out?'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader