Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Earlie Birdie [ Owl Patrol...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 07:16 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:01 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat...
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:54 AM
Ace's Art Shop
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:52 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:50 AM

Old June 9th, 2024, 02:26 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Forest Roars

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch WC

Whisperinghive crashed into her side, sending the molly to the ground. He yowled in triumph, his tail lashing wildly. The battle distracted him from everything else had happened. He lunged for Redwater's face, his claws unsheathed and ready to slice.

@constellation

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; June 9th, 2024 at 04:42 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:26 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

Fadingsun called for Riverclan to flee. Flee. They had been effectively driven from their own home, murdered in what was to be their own safe space. Brown eyes scanned over the destruction, the complete massacre that just took place within his home.

His gaze got stuck on a certain sight, his breath hitching within his throat as he darted out from where he had been guarding–others had come to retrieve the kits, so out he went to retrieve a body of an apprentice that he had never quite known. An apprentice that perhaps he would have liked to know, seen her warrior ceremony–far too sentimental for someone he was never close with, perhaps.

Keeping his jaws clamped shut, he paused to stare down at the carnage that was her body–how was he to carry her like this? With a shaky step closer to what was left of the apprentice, he leaned down to take gentle hold of one of her legs between his teeth, opting to essentially drag her out. There’d be no good way of carrying her, he decided, as this would be his best bet.

Dapplewing has fled.

[ @redshiftreign she’s dead i am aware but just so you can see ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:33 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear]

Rootpaw didn't come in for any further attack.

Willowpaw thanked the stars she'd previously been praying too... But why hadn't they, you know, STOPPED THE BATTLE FROM HAPPENING IN THE FIRST PLACE? THAT WOULD MUCH MORE USEFUL, THANK YOU.

Anyways, now was NOT THE TIME TO BE CONSIDERING IF STARCLAN IS REAL, and she was about to maybe say a goodbye to Rootpaw, and go either try to raid a den (taking the most caution to NOT initiate in any combat) or get her ear and the wound on her buccal fixed up, when Fadingsun's call for RiverClan's retreat sounded. The amount of gratefulness to the RiverClan leader was overwhelming, for practically ending the battle with a single call, letting his cats fall back. She briefly thanked StarClan once again, feeling like that one elmo meme where he is commanding and spawning chaos in his immortal wake with fire, but instead of fire it was glorious, glorious, not-having-to-do-attempted-murder-yipppppeee.

Rootpaw sprang off, which she thought was very wise: Willowpaw herself wouldn't want to talk to Willowpaw any more than what was necessary. She looked around. Ah yes, the refreshing smell of...

...Was that something that could eat her soul in about two seconds?

Yes it was! Hoooray!

Her nose was finally back, and it was not even trying to be stealthy with its assassination attempts anymore. The smell of flesh, blood, bodies, fear, triumph (what kind of person could look at this, and think: 'oh wow yippee! we won!!'?), sadness, grief, and a lot of pain that she really couldn't take right now. All the scents were engrossing, and it was starting to actually hurt now. You can stop life. Stop the scents. Stop. Stop. STOP I'M NOT KIDDING. STOP. ACTUALLY NOW. STOP IT. STAAAAAAWP IT. NOW.

She felt is she took a breath bigger than the small gasps and pants she was taking now, she'd die in the peter griffin death pose without even falling, just teleporting to the ground, as you do, and as one always does.

Willowpaw was considering ramming herself into a tree to get the "ur stupid heres a stoobid detah pose for u" achievement anyways, dizziness engulfing her mind like protective wings except SIKE IDIOT its a HAWK UR COMING WITH MEEEEE EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, by the time Dawnstar's voice (Which of Willowpaw had started to get a negative association of) roared across the clearing. Gather? Did that mean they were going back home? Home felt so far away, so different from this blood bath. Like the moon compared to the sun. Well, they were both celestial objects so maybe another example wold be better. Uh, like Twolegs and cats. Yeah, good example Willowpaw! You did one thing right today!! And that was because it WAS practically ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GALAXY. If the forest counted as the galaxy, which it pretty much did for Willowpaw.

She searched out the huge, hulking shape of her leader, and padded towards Dawnstar. She felt like a newborn kit, still learning how to walk. Except she'd entered this honestly pretty cruel world months ago, and she was just terrified to the bone. But her bones were replaced with slime. Slime bones. Not very good, slime bones, as a matter of fact.

When she arrived, Willowpaw looked kinda alright on the outside, except her looking a little dizzy but that could be because of her wound on her face and because it was her first battle, but on the inside she was infact, as a matter of fax, very much, absolutely, definitely NOT kinda alright.

[ @poppy - Rootpaw Mention! ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:34 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

MISTYSHARD - RIVERCLAN

Mistyshard was able to locate Starrykit and Elderkit pretty quickly. With a comforting smile she headed over to the kits, claws still unsheathed incase a danger popped up out of nowhere. Her muzzle was covered in blood which probably made her look scary, but she hoped the two of them could ignore that for now. Their safety was very important to her. "Hey.. it's gonna be alright.. just hop on and you'll be alright. I'll get you out of here safely and we'll leave this behind us." She let out a comforting purr, trying to maintain a facade of calmness.

Once the kits had hopped on, she headed into the clearing and her attention was quickly diverted by Dusklion. Someone kitting.. in the middle of battle.. how amazing. "Perfect timing," she cursed under her breath. "Starry, elder, I'll need you two to just cling on. I've got somethin' to take care of, then we can leave for good."

She was still cursing as she once again entered the nursery, making sure the kits were safe on her back before she turned to Brightnight. "I'll need you to push.. really hard.. and ignore the background noises, okay? Just focus on yourself.. oh, and.. here's a stick for you to chew on. It'll help with the pain." Mistyshard cast a look around camp, able to locate Jayfrost. She would certainly need help with this. "Jayfrost! Could you come here? Brightnight is kitting and I can't carry all of the kits."

( @alec @Estelle @Wingnettle @SeonghwasBunnyEars )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; June 9th, 2024 at 02:34 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:55 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

◆◇ Honeybite: The Devil, Reversed
ShadowClan she/they ◇◆

Honeybite watched as both Azaleablood and Duskleaf fled at their leader's command.
Lips peeled over her teeth, and hissing at their retreating forms. They had to resist the urge to snap a their ankles as they left.
Only once the minnows had all left did they turn to Beetlejuice, though they were hardly relaxed.
"Apologies if I spoiled your fun. You had that fish in quite the tangle."
[ @Ladiebugg ]
The blood of Frozensky and Azaleablood still stained their fur, and set their palette alight at the taste of the iron-rich ichor they'd ripped from them. They could even tell the difference between where the queen's blood began and the warrior's ended.

The warrior lifted her head at Dawnstar's call for them to return to her side.
And return they did, if a bit slower than they might normally have approached, eyes of sunlit ice scanned the surrounding camp for stragglers that needed encouragement to get their tail in gear, or those that might try to take advantage of the stillness in the aftermath. Such a thing would be a death sentence, surrounded by all these hostile cats, dead set on their upheaval.
When they were satisfied with the lack of bystanders, the bi-coloured warrior approached Dawnstar and where their Clanmates had begun to gather at her paws. Her flank stung a bit as they walked, but otherwise they only had the smallest scratched on their shoulders from the so-called warrior.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old June 9th, 2024, 03:23 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrost - riverclan

[ @Starfall - spiderthroat ]
jayfrost crouched down, teeth bared and steel grey eyes focussed on every single movement of the other tom so when the calico skid to a stop mid lunge he had already hopped back and supposedly out of the way. he hadnt expected the deputy to pull back at the first sign of retreat but jayfrost had heard the rumours at gatherings and perhaps there was more truth to them than he had expected. he didnt reply, the other didnt deserve his words, so he simply watched spiderthroats light form retreat to where his leader had called for thunderclan to stop,.. just to ensure this wasnt some kind of messed up trick to gain the upper paw.

[ @poppy - rootpaw ]
immediately upon realising that this fight was over and he was in the clear, steel grey eyes frantically searched the ranks of injured and dead for his apprentices, he hadnt seen honeypaw since before the training and jayfrost didnt want to think about the possible reason for that. he hadnt gotten the chance to get any training going with honeypaw, she was a reassignment so she shouldve had some training? shouldve been able to handle herself? eyes landed on rootpaw, sobbing and curling in on herself but alive and he could swear this was the thing that would both keep him alive and slowly destroy him from the inside out. he hurried over to her, blood running down his neck and legs but he didnt care, he couldnt think about his own injuries until he knew rootpaw was fine. until he knew where goldfish, her kits, garlicfeather and honeypaw were. the warrior slowed down to walk the last few steps towards rootpaw, "rootpaw? rootpaw can you look at me?" he mewed, voice low as he crouched down in front of her. "you have to do me one more favour okay? can you do that? i just need you to stand up, you can lean against me, so we can get you to safety okay?"

[ @starry - mistyshard, @/poppy - rootpaw, @Estelle , @Wingnettle , @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]
with his apprentice collected he had tried to get them out of camp, follow fadingsun to safety and finally calm his mind by hopefully meeting goldfish along the way when mistyshards voice carried over to him. the tabby nudged his apprentice gently, changing their course towards mistyshard, brightnight kitting and two kits he was vaguely familiar with. "yes,..yes whatever you need misty" he nodded, tabbied tail curling around rootpaw in an attempt to comfort her despite the dire situation.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old June 9th, 2024, 03:28 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Smolderkit
Riverclan
He/him

And now… They were to leave? But what about the rest of his sisters? He–they couldn’t find them anywhere! Upon noticing the other two kits that had came bumbling over, crashing into them, he pressed up against his sister with his fur all puffed up, hoping to appear huge. The attempt at looking bigger did nothing for his confidence though, as he could feel tears swelling up in those bright blues of his.

“We can’t leave without our sisters!” He wailed, despite his shaking limbs and the tears pouring from his eyes, he didn’t dare move, no. He did not want to leave without his sisters–perhaps he’d die here, crying and waiting for them to show up.

[ @beau @Wingnettle @Estelle @Neptune. ]

Wrenpaw
~<>~
97/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

No one came to her call, and Wren didn't have the time or the energy to wait for them. Instead, a cry by the nursery caught her attention and sent her limping over, unable to put weight on her front paw and feeling the sting of her belly wound.

"Hey," Wren says, crouching down with effort and trying really hard to not make her tone clipped. She's not sure she succeeds on that front. "We've gotta leave, c'mon, climb on my back I'll give you a badger ride." Children are.... not something that Wren feel very comfortable dealing with. They're loud, sticky, ask far too many questions and are generally annoying. Even still, they all need to evacuate and Wren won't leave them behind if she can lend a paw to help out.

[ @beau // @Wingnettle // @Estelle ]
Old June 9th, 2024, 03:49 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Rasberryswirl of Shadowclan
[ @Myling ]

Rasberryswirl joined the rest of her Clanmates as they heeded Dawnstar’s summon. The leader looked strong, barely shaken by her injuries. Raspberry tried to channel that same strength, attempting to ignore the stinging cuts along her right side and the bruising she was beginning to feel on her spine. She was glad they’d won, but disappointed in herself for failing to win even a single fight.
The young warrior was pulled from her thoughts by the sight of her sister. “Willowpaw!” she called in a high pitched voice, bounding towards her younger sibling. In all the chaos she’d totally forgotten that the apprentice had also been summoned to battle. “Are you okay? Are you hurt?” she asked rapid-fire, blue-green eyes wide as she pressed her nose against the other cat’s pelt.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old June 9th, 2024, 03:52 PM
crisis averted

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
silversky - windclan - 50moons

silversky could hardly wrap his brain around the situation he was in right now, the last thing there was...was....the hill..the top of the hill..they had waited for orders...he..what had be done since then? when his eyes focussed the first thing he saw was blood. stars so much blood. what happened? the muscular tom spun around, crimson glistening on his white pelt..what had he done? fadingsuns voice didnt reach his ears as he stumbled along the battlefield, blood tinted paws dragging along speckled soil and stumbling over dead bodies. what happened?

[ tiniest starter known to man. red has full perms to finish silver off however he pleases | @redshiftreign ]

EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
RIVERCLAN | HULK SMASH! , JUST A SCRATCH

Eveningthaw was carrying the body of Waterworm on lead-heavy paws, his own blood dripping painfully down his maw when he spotted a disoriented windclanner.

He let Waterworm's body fall to the ground momentarily. The dead could wait. The living. . . oh, it was the living who were yet to face his wrath.

Eveningthaw crossed the clearing, weaving effortlessly past his fleeing clanmates and over the gore and viscera-strewn ground. Eyes narrowed, blood churning low and slow. There was no resemblance, really, but Eveningthaw considered himself rather imaginative. So, as he pushed off with his hind legs and sprung to drive the smaller tom to the ground, he took guilty pleasure in pretending the moorrunner was the blue-grey tabby sleuth that had long since disappeared like ashes on the wind. He had never got the priviledge of shredding the betrayer, but this would stave off the festering discontentment in his chest.

His paws landed, crushing the white tom to the ground with a sick, satisfying crunch. Front leg crushed under the weight of the massive RiverClan warrior, Eveningthaw dug crescent sharp claws into his shoulder and chest, splitting open fur to expose glistening muscle and sinew below. The flesh parted like dough under his incision, head dipping to clasp gleaming white teeth around the poor soul's throat, feeling the springy resistance of the windpipe underneath.

You're lucky I'm merciful. He thought pointedly as he collapsed Silversky's throat in his maw, the metallic taste of blood only slightly different than his own. Slightly different than Dawnstar's had been.

But he was not done, not even when the incessant and annoying thrashing stopped and heat no longer radiated, merely leaked from the body under him. He was not done.

He wanted WindClan to have to carry Silversky back in pieces. He painted his white fur red with his blood, the very same crimson staining the lighter negative space in his own pelt, where black bled into grey and white. Forest green eyes burning with a fire hotter than hell, Eveningthaw threw his head back and ripped the WindClan warrior's throat out in one swift motion as his claws found his stomach and scored down it with curved razor-sharp claws, until fur and skin and fat parted to give way to the cavity inside. He'd do what was done to his apprentice, and gut the fleabag, so that they could gag and retch and stare in horror at the beautifully macabre gift he left in his wake.

Once he was satisfied, Eveningthaw leapt off of Silversky- or what remained of him, and returned to recollect the body of Waterworm. With his score settled, Eveningthaw wrenched the dead warrior up by the scruff once more despite the lightness in his head. He dragged Waterworm carefully out of the camp, following along the trail of RiverClan warriors on heavy paws.

[EVENINGTHAW HAS FLED.]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old June 9th, 2024, 04:15 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ interaction warning; dissociation, descriptions of the war + injuries ]

SQUIRRELPAW
SHADOWCLAN

she/her. 12 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

at some point, the yowls die down as riverclan's leader calls for evacuation. with the riverclanner's departing, it leaves a heavy, eerie silence that hangs in the air. so does the metallic smell of blood. it's overwhelming, engulfing her whole and suffocating her. yellow eyes, glazed over, watch as stragglers gather up any kits and help the injured -- collect the countless bodies. it's quiet, save for the muffled thump thump thump of her heart and a very faint..ringing in her ears. squirrelpaw wants to cry. she wants to curl up in a ball and cry like a kit – seek comfort from anyone willing to give it. but she can't. she feels ..weird. like she's not in her own body. numb? why ..why does she feel so strange.

she's barely able to process dawnstar's words, but she recognizes her leader's voice. slowly, she looks around, wincing lightly at the stinging of the claw marks down her back and the one along her side. spotting the massive tabby, the russet molly is teetering over with uneven, heavy steps. she's not sure what feeling is worse. existential dread and the anxiety that had her heart racing nearly all the time, or the dream-like state she's in. er, not dream-like ..more..well, she's unable to describe it. blank?? maybe, i'm not..sure, squirrelpaw thinks.

she's sure of something: she wants her mother. her best friend. comfort. and to get away from the place of her crime.

________

FROZENSKY
RIVERCLAN

it/she. 35 moons. scarred, long haired black and grey-blue tabby; pale blue eyes.
[ lyrebird's lullaby ]

after slipping away from the shadowclan rat it'd been brawling, it wasn't long before fadingsun's voice rang out. stepping towards the fray of escaping clanmates, it grits it's teeth at the burning ache of its wounds. the bite on its paw doesn't hurt nearly as bad as her shoulder, which really, she only has herself to blame for that one. damn.

it's ears twitch at the sound of a familiar voice, seeing her brother approaching her. "..beast." the tabby murmurs, giving the warrior a brief look over, inspecting his injuries. she gladly takes the offer of support, giving a thankful dip of her head.

[ @ophelia apologies for the vv short reply ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days