Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
battle basics - keeping up...
by alec
Last post by wolfie
Today 08:01 PM
Shadowclan Cats [ Dol ]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:00 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:57 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by dino.
Today 07:55 PM
Drawing FREE ART at 3 AM...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 07:55 PM

Old October 28th, 2023, 06:11 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

CROWLIGHT
warrior - forty-eight moons - voice claim: alan rickman
@spooky sleek. (Unfortunately Crowlight is terrible at small-talk and generally won't engage in it during meetings! ;w; But he will look in Newtberry's direction!)
An ear twitches while Crowlight waits for the start of the meeting. More of his Clanmates gather around, a few rambunctious kits drawing his focus. A half-chuckle half-snort works its way out of his chest, feathery tail flipping back and forth beside him on the ground. Kits were always so excitable at meetings, so eager and ready to hear the news delivered. Given the expression Twilightstar wears, however, the black tom doubts it will be warm and kit-friendly.

Feeling eyes lock onto him the warrior swings his head around to spot Newtberry. His Clanmate appears irritated, the grumbles causing slight alarm to pulsate his paw pads. Soon enough he sits down, a reasonable distance away, leaving Crowlight to watch him. Though no words are exchanged, he gets the sudden feeling that he has somehow upset his Clanmate. Dread trickles down the back of his neck like raindrops on leaves, so he looks back up to the Galewood trying to put it out of his mind for now.
Old October 28th, 2023, 06:20 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
AIRKIT

Airkit was in the middle of pursuing his career dream of operating an Ant Battle Arena where he forced ants to fight to the death, and when one died, he added another when he heard Twilightstar call for a meeting. Perking up, the tiny gray tom sprang up, unknowingly squashing both ants who were currently battling it out. He stumbled ove-OMG IS THAT A BLUE ROCK? He immediately changed directions, sprinting to it. When he arrived, he cocked his head to the side. Where did the blue rock go? It was right there. Is it playing hide and seek? He searched around him for the ro-HOLY MOLY IS THAT A WORM? Immediately the tiny tom kit ran over, then slowed down once he came within close distance to the worm. Slowly he got into a crouch that he had seen several apprentices practicing, smushing every grass stem and his tail waving all over the place excitedly. The worm, however, must have had telepathic powers, because somehow it noticed Airkit even though he was in his super duper silent lethal crouch. As soon as Airkit noticed the worm wriggling away, he sprinted after it, stumbling on his too-tiny four legs. It was a very close race, Airkit V.S. The Worm, but after a while of chasing after it, Airkit finally won, landing on it and smushing it. He raised his head proudly, wanting everyone to know of the great success of Airkit, Ruler of the Animal Kingdom, Great Conquerer, He Who Strikes Fear Into the Souls of All, and His Majesty. He raised his head proudly as he started finally trotting over to where a lot of cats had already gathered-YOOOO WHO IS THAT? He noticed a queen talking to an apprentice, and rolled over, wanting to know what was going on. He had seen this queen a lot-come to think of it, it seemed like she talked to all kits like her children. He shrugged it off, stopping some way away from the two, expecting them to bow down before him. When they didn't, Airkit tried to ignore his shock and instead focus on asking some important questions. "Hey, Whatsyourname, who are you? Which ones yours? Are you even a queen?" he asked, addressing the larger cat.

BLOSSOMKIT

Blossomkit groomed her fur, as always, wanting to look her best at all times. It was the reason she slept in the very corner of the nursery, so no one would see her bed fur. Just as she was satisfied that she was as clean as could be, she heard Twilightstar call for all Windclanners. Well, she was a windclanner, so she gave herself a few quick licks before exiting the nursery and trudging over. The first thing she saw was (unfortunately) Airkit running in circles like some hyper kit- oh wait, that's EXACTLY what he was. Rolling her eyes, she continued making her slow progression to where all the cats were gathering, walking at a steady pace. Just before she arrived, she saw Airkit start bobbling over to Leopardsong, - she believed that was the queen's name. Huffing, she changed directions and headed over to the two conversing cats - Leopardsong and some apprentice. She arrived just after her extremely annoying brother had let out his explosive dose of questions, so she gently pushed him aside with her shoulder before purring to the she cat. "I'm sorry, please excuse my brother. He has the attention span of a moth, and I think there's something wrong with his head (ADHD), so he acts like this sometimes." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Airkit nodding along like some sort of bobblehead, head going all the way up and all the way down really fast. She bit her tongue to stop herself from letting out some sharp remark and dug her paws into the ground to stop herself from smacking him in the jaw. Taking a deep breath, she looked back to Leopardsong. "WHat my brother here meant to say is, 'Hello, how are you? I'm Airkit, and this is my big stunningly beautiful big sister Blossomkit.' That right?" she purred, looking over to Airkit, knowing he would nod, which he did. She looked back to the queen, smiling politely and blinking her long lashes.

| @Shadowed Flower - Whisperingpaw | @Moonraven - Leopardsong |

Whisperingpaw(25/100)

Whisperingpaw had been relaxed and content before some kits came over, babbling and screaming. Then one started with some disrespect to Leopardsong. "Don't you dare talk to her like that!" He snarled, his claws unsheathing. The voices started to come again, but he shoved them away. 'I'm not in the mood for this.' The apprentice thought, his green eyes burning into the kits. Finally, he spoke. "She is Leopardsong." He said, flicking his ears to the bigger cat. "I'm Whisperingpaw." The dull orange cat said in a chilling voice. He thought of all the ways he could get rid of them. Tell them a chilling story? Hmm. Put Poison Ivy in their nests? Give them death berries?

@Moonraven |Leopardsong| (Protective Whisperingpaw)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 13th, 2023 at 04:22 PM.
Old October 28th, 2023, 06:25 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

This wasn't exactly comfortable. She hadn't done this in moons, sit beneath some stone to listen to a clan meeting - and frankly, judging by the tense air surrounding the WindClan leader, Silverpaw did not think this to be a particularly happy meeting. Well, no matter. It's not as though she's ever known any different. Working through the stinging pain of her injuries, she (gracefully as she could) sat off to the side and watched, not planning on mingling with any of the other cats.

Old October 28th, 2023, 06:38 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The lilac she-cat leaped up onto the lower branch, a stern scowl on her face. If she had the balance and skill she might have been pacing on the thin limb. Her head had been spinning with the recent news gifted to her none of it being good. Twilightstar felt like she was a bit stuck in the worst way possible. She was hoping to get the clan's input about it, cause no matter what way she looked at it was trouble.

"WindClan, gather beneath the Galewood for a clan meeting." The she-cat glanced up at the Galewood as she waited for the clan to heed her summons. The Galewood had lost all its leaves over the past moon, leaving its branches bare. Leaves littered the clearing and some of the dens in camp, Twilightstar wondered if the kits would have fun cleaning them up. A cute distraction from headache of war and politics.

#wcmeeting

Watertail gathered with a small sniff, only sitting down once his pregant mate Wheattail caught up and settled herself against him with her tail wrapped around her large stomach.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old October 28th, 2023, 08:42 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon made her way over to the Galewood, plopping down on the crunchy leaves before realizing just how uncomfortable they were to sit on, and shuffling them out from under her. Yeah, no thanks, she didn't feel like being pricked in the butt for the whole meeting. (OPEN)
Old October 28th, 2023, 09:29 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Beastpaw bounced over, yelling an enthusiastic HELLO!!!! to Tigermist

@pumpkinbubble. don't mind her

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old October 28th, 2023, 09:33 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Beastpaw bounced over, yelling an enthusiastic HELLO!!!! to Tigermist

@pumpkinbubble. don't mind her
(I shall mind her)

*Tigermist jumped and looked at her apprentice with a small smile*
Old October 28th, 2023, 09:35 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Cloverkit made his way over to the galewood
Old October 29th, 2023, 04:24 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Rueripple heard the summons from the nursery, and got up slowly, careful as not to disturb the sleeping kits and queens.

( Am I doing this right? @Moonraven )

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old October 29th, 2023, 07:04 AM
Art not arting

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springpaw - she/her - AMAB
post 5
━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Active Purrks: none

Hmm...she hasn't seen Sleepyhollow...nor has she gotten any training done. Maybe Sleepyhollow is just extra sleepy? No probably not. Springpaw walked out of the nursery. Why was she in the nursery? To get Pebbely of course! Mossypelt is important to the nursery so Springpaw was forced to leave Mossypelt and continue on without him. Sad. The young apprentice sat down among the crowd, still looking for her mentor. Sleepyhollow...where is she? The apprentice didn't know. She gently placed Pebbely on the ground, before her eyes went towards the windclan leader. Hopefully this meeting will be super fun! Hmm...leaves weren't good to sit on. Springpaw got up before trying to carefully push away the leaves that were under her and then sitting down again; ah, much better! Hmm...these leaves where fun to crunch under her paws though! They make a relaxing crunching noise! Like uh...something! So while waiting, the apprentice crunched up some leaves using her paws. This could make a good game of some sorts! How's Pebbely doing? Seems good! That's gud! Do leaves get hurt once a cat steps on them? Doesn't seem like it...or...maybe the crunching noises are the leaves screaming for help!! Gasp! These leaves look dead though....they're supposed to be attached to a branch...but they're just on the ground...? Hm...maybe they are dead...man, poor leaves. Actually, thinking about it again, the crunching noises might be the dry leaves...which made more sense actually...oops

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez