Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:17 AM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:08 AM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:06 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:03 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:59 AM

Old November 3rd, 2023, 07:09 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

*Vine suddenly yowled*

(Open)
Old November 3rd, 2023, 09:17 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

|SPARROWPAW|
|MED DEN|

-------

Sparrowpaw swished her tail as beakstar left the medicine den, The young scarred molly huffed a bit before listening to her mentor. They were going up to the middle level, the molly nodded and grabbed the dried moss, her tail balancing her as she walked to the entrance, she looked back and waited for her mentor. surely she could ask her mentor about the trial as they go to the middle level.

@Kuwu
-----------------------------------------

~*Dawn*~
3 moons
she/her
Prefers not to speak unless its neccessary, that is why she prefers to be mute
-----------------------------

Dawn frowned in a angry look, the molly hissed aggressivly as the protecter spoke, her eyes glaring at the tom nonstop. Her tail lashing harshly as the protecter mentioned the trial, She huffed and walked past the protecter to search for food or shelter, perhaps if the cat stopped talking and start using his brain, then they probably be half done negotiating or whatever.

The young kit Sniffed around but only catched dogears disgusting scent, The young kit could remember her parents scent before they died in front of her eyes, Her eyes began tearing up but she shook her head and growled. her head turned around to see the protecter, flattened ears and a aggressive unhappy look stared at the tom. Quiet as she preferred if she was going to get somewhere she would have to speak"You little nut brain If you've never seen me before then that's means I'm an outsider!" she snapped lashing her tail, in angry fit,"lets get to the point, i'm looking for food and shelter know a place i can stay?" she asked walking over to the cat with unsheathed claws.

@endlesshax
---------------------------

|SPARROWPAW|
|going up to middle floors|

Sparrowpaw perked as she heard bleakstar speak, the molly twitched her nose as she looked at her mentor who had signaled her to follow. The 7 moons old she-cat sighed through her nose as she followed behind her mentor, her eye staring at everything as she followed up to where the meeting was held.

@/Kuwu

[ Apology for a very long wait i've been very busy with irl and homework]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post
*Vine suddenly yowled*

(Open)

Cedarstorm, He/Him: Middle floors

Cedarstorm glanced at Sparrowpaw for a moment before speaking

"Do you have any questions for me? about this role and what we do? or anything really, im sure you must be curious about a few things. This meeting wont be super important so i can just answer your questions while Bleakstar speaks to the rest of the clan"

His tone no longer had a hint of annoyance or anger, seeming alot more calm since he first returned with the new leader. His voice softer and more understanding to the less experienced cat.

His calm and rarely soft composure quickly left as he heard the new outsider yowl. He started to run to reach the correct floor. He glanced at the pregnant she-cat that they took in when he was working on Bleakstars wounds, she wasnt far from giving birth and so he automatically assumed thats what was happening as he reached the outsider.

Looking at the queen he took in her state and asked simply.

"What are you feeling, is it time?"

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 3rd, 2023, 09:54 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Blushedsunset arrived. (Sorry for the short post)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 6th, 2023, 03:06 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

|SPARROWPAW|
|Middle floors|

Sparrowpaw followed cederatorm closely, her head lowered as she had thought about what her future would bring her. Her ears perked as cederatorm spoke, she almost shot her head up but decided not to, questions! The brown tabby frowned a little as she took a moment to think of questions, should she ask about the sky trial? Or about if she's gonna grow herbs? Or maybe about the previous medicine cat that was cederstorms mentor? No no but she said about asking questions. The molly flicked her ear as she was about the speak up but a yowl was heard, Cederatorm had already left her side and went to the new comer. The molly took another step before running up to the right floor, her ears flattening back as she sped up to the middle floor.

The apprentice huffed and puffed as she slowed down and entered camp. A sigh escaped her as she went to the queen, her ears mismatched as the queen seemed to be near birth. The molly tilted her head slightly as her mentor had already asked if she was feeling anything. Sparrowpaw quickly forgot about her questions as she looked to her mentor"should I get any certain herbs? I'm ready to help" she said before turning to the queen and looking at them.

@bubblegum. @Kuwu
Old November 6th, 2023, 04:29 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:

|SPARROWPAW|
|MED DEN|

-------

Sparrowpaw swished her tail as beakstar left the medicine den, The young scarred molly huffed a bit before listening to her mentor. They were going up to the middle level, the molly nodded and grabbed the dried moss, her tail balancing her as she walked to the entrance, she looked back and waited for her mentor. surely she could ask her mentor about the trial as they go to the middle level.

@Kuwu
-----------------------------------------

~*Dawn*~
3 moons
she/her
Prefers not to speak unless its neccessary, that is why she prefers to be mute
-----------------------------

Dawn frowned in a angry look, the molly hissed aggressivly as the protecter spoke, her eyes glaring at the tom nonstop. Her tail lashing harshly as the protecter mentioned the trial, She huffed and walked past the protecter to search for food or shelter, perhaps if the cat stopped talking and start using his brain, then they probably be half done negotiating or whatever.

The young kit Sniffed around but only catched dogears disgusting scent, The young kit could remember her parents scent before they died in front of her eyes, Her eyes began tearing up but she shook her head and growled. her head turned around to see the protecter, flattened ears and a aggressive unhappy look stared at the tom. Quiet as she preferred if she was going to get somewhere she would have to speak"You little nut brain If you've never seen me before then that's means I'm an outsider!" she snapped lashing her tail, in angry fit,"lets get to the point, i'm looking for food and shelter know a place i can stay?" she asked walking over to the cat with unsheathed claws.

@endlesshax
---------------------------

|SPARROWPAW|
|going up to middle floors|

Sparrowpaw perked as she heard bleakstar speak, the molly twitched her nose as she looked at her mentor who had signaled her to follow. The 7 moons old she-cat sighed through her nose as she followed behind her mentor, her eye staring at everything as she followed up to where the meeting was held.

@/Kuwu

[ Apology for a very long wait i've been very busy with irl and homework]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
Grim’twilight
Male | 19 moons | middle commander
the large…no massive black cat paused in his step as he pushed through the warriors den’s entrance. His broad shoulders catching on the sides as he grunted in annoyance. I’ll need to ask someone to widen the entrance later. he mumbled quietly to himself.
[ activity post but open ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post

"Do you have any questions for me? about this role and what we do? or anything really, im sure you must be curious about a few things. This meeting wont be super important so i can just answer your questions while Bleakstar speaks to the rest of the clan"

His tone no longer had a hint of annoyance or anger, seeming alot more calm since he first returned with the new leader. His voice softer and more understanding to the less experienced cat.

His calm and rarely soft composure quickly left as he heard the new outsider yowl. He started to run to reach the correct floor. He glanced at the pregnant she-cat that they took in when he was working on Bleakstars wounds, she wasnt far from giving birth and so he automatically assumed thats what was happening as he reached the outsider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:!MerryVix!:. View Post
Blushedsunset arrived. (Sorry for the short post)

HUNTER, Dogear: forest, headed towards the spire
(he/it/they)

The silver cat quieted, stunned again at the kit’s harsh words, before squinting at the cat. It looked the kit up and down, noting the wounded leg with a dab of guilt, before sitting back on his haunches. He stared into the forest around them with a determined glare, considering what he had seen. Dogear nodded, believing that the kit wasn’t a SpireClan warrior at all. No warrior would be silly enough to break their leg out in the forest, if they had the skill to Trial, he thought.

And, to be perfectly honest, there were no queens recently kitted enough to explain the little hellion.

The colourpoint was now absolutely sure of his next action - they were low on apprentices this leaf-bare, and a worthy cat was a worthy cat. They could absolutely throw her at Cedarstorm as a distraction. Blue eyes glinting in mischief, the hunter gave the other a gesture to follow him, debating whether or not he could risk grabbing her by the scruff to speed things along. With how she seemed to hiss and spit, they didn’t like their luck (the leaf-fall coloured cat reminded them a little too much of Polefall…)

If they were quick enough, they would be back inside the Spire soon.

LEADER, Bleakstar: middle floors, highshelf
(he/him)

Bleakstar calmed, flicking an ear towards his deputy before surveying the scene as a whole. As cats came out of the woodworks, he was pleased to note that most warriors had arrived. He took a breath, scenting the open space. His brother had arrived on the floor with his apprentice, Sparrowpaw, reminding him of the twinge in his side. Grimtwilight had emerged from their den, and Polefall from the queens’ dens, the two large black cats standing out from the crowd.

Before he could utter a single meow, Cedarstorm was rushing off to the dens nearby, chasing the desperate yowl of a kitting queen. ‘It must be the outsider.’ he thought. Trusting in the medicine cat’s skills, the light brown cat waited a beat for the commotion to die down, before continuing the gathering.

“Before I proceed with the meeting, we have good news,” he spoke, voice even. “We haven’t had any new kits in the clan for moons, but an outsider queen has come to us for sanctuary. Right now, Cedarstorm and Sparrowpaw are assisting her with her kitting. It is a good sign to have new life within the Spire. We will gladly welcome these kits as our own, should the outsider, Vine, decide so.”

His eyes hardened before he continued, shoulders tensing.

“As you all know, I have been acting as leader in Archstar’s place for the last six nights, as per the Sun Code,” he spoke, taking a deep breath. “I have completed the Trial of the Sky, and have been blessed with nine lives by LuminClan.” His amber eyes warmed in spite of his grief, and he stood taller with pride. “I will henceforth be known as Bleakstar, leader of SpireClan.”

The light brown cat then turned to his deputy, warmth only growing, as he beckoned her to the platform. “Blushedsunset has proven herself time and time again, returning with her head high and warmed by the Naturalia herself from her Trials. Over the last six nights, and even before then, she has shown herself to be a worthy warrior.” He turned towards the ginger tabby, the area brightened by the Sun.

“Welcome your new deputy, Blushedsunset!” he yowled in celebration, fiercely proud of how far she had come, and of the strength of the clan.

SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old November 6th, 2023, 04:48 PM

Dawn lowered her ears as the warrior seemed to take notice of her in a pissed off state. Her frown became worse as the warrior gestured to follow, she sat down and huffed, her ears flattened as she refused to move."if your taking me to a place where I can find shelter and food then you have to carry me" she snapped harshly, she had walked so far and yet she didn't wanna walk any further. She would remember when her mother would carry her when she got tired and here she is no family just her and this stranger. Surely her mother would do better than the stranger.
@endlesshax
Old November 6th, 2023, 05:08 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Dawn lowered her ears as the warrior seemed to take notice of her in a pissed off state. Her frown became worse as the warrior gestured to follow, she sat down and huffed, her ears flattened as she refused to move."if your taking me to a place where I can find shelter and food then you have to carry me" she snapped harshly, she had walked so far and yet she didn't wanna walk any further. She would remember when her mother would carry her when she got tired and here she is no family just her and this stranger. Surely her mother would do better than the stranger.
@endlesshax
HUNTER, Dogear: forest, going into Spire
(he/it/they)

The colourpoint cat sighed a silent breath of relief at the kit’s insistence, immediately stopping to turn to the orange cat before moving with obviously learned gentleness. He picked up the stray by the scruff, surprisingly skillfully for the clumsy hunter, before beginning to move with nervous steps. They made sure to hold their head high, trying not to jostle her wounded leg as he began to run through the forest.

Being a hunter, Dogear was intimately familiar with the area, having had to patrol here time and time again. Despite his lacking social awareness, the floppy-eared cat was a skilled hunter when he got to it. As it ran, it could smell the scent of blood and grime that had covered up the usual kit scent.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old November 6th, 2023, 05:15 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

Quote:

Quote:
|SPARROWPAW|
|Middle floors|

Sparrowpaw followed cederatorm closely, her head lowered as she had thought about what her future would bring her. Her ears perked as cederatorm spoke, she almost shot her head up but decided not to, questions! The brown tabby frowned a little as she took a moment to think of questions, should she ask about the sky trial? Or about if she's gonna grow herbs? Or maybe about the previous medicine cat that was cederstorms mentor? No no but she said about asking questions. The molly flicked her ear as she was about the speak up but a yowl was heard, Cederatorm had already left her side and went to the new comer. The molly took another step before running up to the right floor, her ears flattening back as she sped up to the middle floor.

The apprentice huffed and puffed as she slowed down and entered camp. A sigh escaped her as she went to the queen, her ears mismatched as the queen seemed to be near birth. The molly tilted her head slightly as her mentor had already asked if she was feeling anything. Sparrowpaw quickly forgot about her questions as she looked to her mentor"should I get any certain herbs? I'm ready to help" she said before turning to the queen and looking at them.

@bubblegum. @Kuwu
*Vine struggled, staring at the new cats coming in*

*All she could do was shake her head*

*She yowled again, her kit(s) wanted out now*

(She will have two kits, but one will sadly not survive)
Old November 7th, 2023, 01:22 AM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
|SPARROWPAW|
|Middle floors|

@bubblegum. @Kuwu
Quote:

Cedarstorm quickly assessed the queens state and turned to Sparrowpaw. "She needs a ball of moss soaked with water and honey to stay hydrated and keep her strength up."

He motioned towards a caretakers den "you should find everything in one of the dens there"

Cedarstorm gently helped Vine move into a nest inside the den she was just outside of, and helped her lay all the way down. Looking outside the den he scanned everyone out there for the meeting and locked eyes with Polefall
"You. Find a stick, it needs to be strong and be able to easily fit in your mouth." he quickly ordered the caretaker and turned back to Vine

"Its going to hurt but i need you to push okay? a stick will be here shortly for you to bite down on for the pain, i cannot give you anything for the pain as it could extend how long itll take for this to be over"

( @endlesshax pspsps )

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 7th, 2023, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
HUNTER, Dogear: forest, going into Spire
(he/it/they)

The colourpoint cat sighed a silent breath of relief at the kit’s insistence, immediately stopping to turn to the orange cat before moving with obviously learned gentleness. He picked up the stray by the scruff, surprisingly skillfully for the clumsy hunter, before beginning to move with nervous steps. They made sure to hold their head high, trying not to jostle her wounded leg as he began to run through the forest.

Being a hunter, Dogear was intimately familiar with the area, having had to patrol here time and time again. Despite his lacking social awareness, the floppy-eared cat was a skilled hunter when he got to it. As it ran, it could smell the scent of blood and grime that had covered up the usual kit scent.
Quote:

Quote:

Cedarstorm quickly assessed the queens state and turned to Sparrowpaw. "She needs a ball of moss soaked with water and honey to stay hydrated and keep her strength up."

He motioned towards a caretakers den "you should find everything in one of the dens there"

Cedarstorm gently helped Vine move into a nest inside the den she was just outside of, and helped her lay all the way down. Looking outside the den he scanned everyone out there for the meeting and locked eyes with Polefall
"You. Find a stick, it needs to be strong and be able to easily fit in your mouth." he quickly ordered the caretaker and turned back to Vine

"Its going to hurt but i need you to push okay? a stick will be here shortly for you to bite down on for the pain, i cannot give you anything for the pain as it could extend how long itll take for this to be over"

( @endlesshax pspsps )

|SPARROWPAW|
|Going towards a caretakers den|

Sparrowpaw listened to her mentor intently as she was given instructions, the molly nodded and left the nursery. The tabby molly raced off towards the caretakers den as quickly as possible

----------------------

|SPARROWPAW|
| Caretakers den/ going to the nursery|

Upon arriving in the den, she quickly looked around for honey and soaked wet moss. Her eyes quickly caught the sight of honey and moss. She padded over to the herbs and felt the moss, yep nice and wet, the molly quickly picked the moss up and grabbed the honey without getting sticky. Once getting everything she raced to the nursery as quickly as possible, the molly lowered her ears as she could feel the stress of getting the herbs to her mentor.

|SPARROWPAW|
|Nursery|

Sparrowpaw entered the den quickly, her eyes sharpening as she started the slow down, her paws sliding across the ground as she came to a stop next to her mentor, a surprised and terrified face appeared as she dropped the herbs. Her head shook as she pushed the herbs over to her mentor"wet moss and honey just as asked" she said ending with a sigh, her tail swayed as she looked at the new comer.

---------------------

| Dawn |
|She/her | mute ( preferably quiet)|

Dawn watched the clumsy hunter pick her up, her little tail lashing side to side as she felt nervous, her body tensed up as she huffed. The quiet yet snappy molly dangled, her eyes watched the ground move as dogear carried her to their camp. She lifted her wounded leg up a little but quickly let it dangle, a quick realization that she's got a broken leg, not a hurt sore leg. Her ears lowered as she quickly got bored.