Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Leaps and Bounds, the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:00 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by iliri
Today 07:58 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:57 AM
Seagrass Fields
by taillow
Last post by anika
Today 07:45 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2023, 12:09 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Fight Back! [ShadowClan Event]

Eveningkit
@Omari ; @ameko ; @lio

The tabby looked from his father, over to Dawnstar, to the entrance, than back up at his father. If you looked, you could see his gears turning. Something big buzzing through his tiny little mind. By the time it had clicked, he was already standing near the entrance.

With a smile blooming on his face, Eveningkit looked up at his father. "I get to bite you." he chirped, his words filled with utmost glee. Oh, this was now a fun event. He could bite everyone.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old July 21st, 2023, 10:48 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Flowerkit, Ivykit and Chubkit all ran to the den after listening to the rules.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 21st, 2023, 04:07 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightkit
Shadowclan
She/her

Midnightkit listened closely to her father’s explanation on how to avoid being cat-napped–it sounded fairly simple. Personally, she wasn’t a big fan of physical contact in the first place, so she’d often squirm and give others a hard time when it came to unwanted touch.. Not including her family, of course, they didn’t make her feel unbearable discomfort with a simple touch. Either way, this would be simple.. Right? Hopefully!

At Dawnstar’s voice, her attention was quickly drawn to their leader instead, her ear twitching as she listened to her explanation of the game. Badgers, kitsnatchers, guards, kits and Skybranch.. It sounded like a really fun game!

When she received a boop on the nose, she scrunched up her muzzle and nearly whined–but it was her father who had booped her, so her expression relaxed. “Yes, fight off big bad badger dad.. Big bad dad-ger.”

She watched her dad leave to stand with the other big bad badgers, and she turned to look at her brothers. “We get to bite everyone ‘n scratch ‘em!” She dropped down into a playful crouch, wriggling her behind and lashing her tail. “Let’s go! We gotta protect Skybranch– and fight off dad-ger and the big bads!” With that, she sprung up to her paws, basically prancing off into the Elder’s den.

[ @lio - Nighthound, @ameko - Morningkit, @Starfall - Eveningkit]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old July 21st, 2023, 06:32 PM

My Mood: Fine

Morningkit »
Morningkit purred as Nighthound booped him, rubbing his nose with his own paw after he left to join the other warrior-badger. His earlier misgivings were forgotten at the words of Eveningkit and Midnightkit, replaced with a wave of excitement. Big bad Nighthound wasn't gonna get past them, no sir! Giggling, Morningkit ran after the others to join them in the Elder's den.

As his eyes adjusted to the dimmer light, he spotted the white pelt of Skybranch and weaved around the other kits to reach her. "Don't worry, Skybranch! Umm! Me and. Ummmm. Me and Midnightkit and Eveningkit will make sure you don't get snatched," the kit declared, nodding once in affirmation.

[ @lio - Nighthound | @Starfall - Eveningkit | @Omari - Midnightkit | @Katiethewolfchild - Skybranch ]

lio was here ♥
Old July 21st, 2023, 09:01 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Skybrach was sitting when the queen noticed Morningkit was right next to her. The young kit said that He, Midnightkit and Eveningkit would make sure she didn't get snatched. She meowed I'm sure you three will protect me. @ameko @Starfall @Omari
Old July 22nd, 2023, 02:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Hmm, it looked like they were missing cats meaning the kitnappers, but she had all the badgers around. They were also missing several of the guards, Dawnstar hadn't a clue where they had gotten to but postponing any longer would be tedious. And there were suddenly three more kits..., Chubkit, Ivykit, and Flowerkit. They should have been here earlier... she was tempted to make them sit out yet decided against that after a second. Life wasn't a game so they'd have to learn how to deal with it or adapt since they had missed out on the training lessons with the warriors.

"We're missing some cats, apprentices, and warriors, and obtained a few new kits. We'll make do with what we have. You can begin whenever you'd like. Stormpaw, use your ears properly I already said that the whole camp is the game zone, although only the elders' den is allowed to be entered. Obviously, no one is allowed outside of the camp." Dawnstar told them as she moved out of their way. The leader headed over to the Shadowlege and took a seat underneath it.

@Starfall [ Eveningkit] @lio [Nighthound] @ameko[morningkit] @Omari [Midnightkit] @Ravensong [ Cougarivy/Sunsetkit] @Historia [Cypresskit] @Ymir [ Stormpaw] @SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite] @Katiethewolfchild [Skybranch] @valery [Sagepaw] @Leafie [Rufflekit] @Woodlow [Cloverkit] @Sakura. [Lilypaw] @jupiter [Chubkit, Flowerkit, Ivykit]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 22nd, 2023, 03:34 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Skybranch remained sitting, wondering when the game would begin. She was getting bored and impatient. (open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 22nd, 2023 at 03:37 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 10:39 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Rufflekit
muscled ginger cashmere bengal- 6 moons - He/Him

Rufflekit raced on over to the elders den quickly once it was clear they would be starting soon. He'd seen that a few other kits where inside already and so was the one cat they were told to protect.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old July 23rd, 2023, 12:01 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Sunsetkit
@Woodlow

The grey and white kit's head cocked thoughtfully, "Clo...ver. Cloverkit? Well that's easy enough. Nice to meet ya Clokit! I'm..." Well there it was again, her name. Papa Elmshadow didn't call her by a name, he just said Sunsetthorn's kit when she heard him talking about her, and Miss Ivy sometimes said that kit and she'd started to figure out that that was only when Miss Ivy was talking about her. Miss Shiver and there was that other warrior, Oh! That other warrior! What had he called her? Sunsetkit! It was sorta like what Papa Elmshadow said. She shrugged, "I dunno, Sun-something or maybe Thatkit," She smiled with a small giggle and moved on, "C'mon, Clokit! We have to protect Miss Branch or else we lose." She stationed herself in front of Miss Branch where a couple of the other kits she didn't know the names of but recognized were already preparing themselves.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 23rd, 2023, 03:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
[OPEN]

At the word 'begin', the Enforcer puffed up his fur and started lumbering sort of clumsy towards the nursery. If he was given the role of badger, he'd try his hardest to be a badger. He let out a low grumble as he lumbered towards the entrance. He was ready to be smacked by whomever raced up to protect the den. If no one came, he'd make his way inside!

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread