“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:35 PM

Old October 4th, 2020, 01:56 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post

Sparrowpaw shifted a little, his fur slightly bristling, the tom let out a quiet shy to calm himself down, he had conformation now but one traitor apprentice shouldn't make him worried. After all he was trying to find the warriors involved with their group, not the weak apprentices. Hearing Darkpaw's question his mood turned even worse, oh his siblings, his sibling.....Vulturekit and Dewkit died during the fire that destroyed the Waterbarn, ironic that something with water in the name got burned down by fire. He wasn't there to see their last few moments, and he was happy he didn't have to witness that as a kit. Not long before he had swore to protect and love his siblings yet two died so soon after, he assumed the remaining also died. He didn't know how Crowskip was doing at all, he had to visit her soon.
"W-well not really, they're.....dead.....and Crowskip's my....." Sparrowpaw paused, Crowskip was not his biological mother, adopted instead, he never met his actual mother. "Adoptive mother."
He dipped his head down, clearly uncomfortable. It felt like a shame to him know nothing about your family, adopted or biological. His fur bristled more, being reminded of the family of the traitor next to him, acting so innocent. Who knew what their were scheming in the shadows? He realized he hadn't answered the other question and he looked like a fool staring down at the grass.Eh who cares? Why should she know anyways? he thought.
Darkpaw noticed he ignored her first question and he was visibly uncomfortable. Did she do something wrong? She hoped not. She really wanted to be his friend. "Is everything okay?" The dark furred apprentice tilted her head in slight worry and confusion. The voices began to get loud in her ears. Their voices ringing out, echoing endlessly. She could barely hear her thoughts above the voices now. She wanted to scream. Wanted to cry. Wanted to leave. But all she could do was smile painfully as they laughed at her weakness. She was fine. Everything was fine. Then she heard his siblings were dead. Her smiled fell and she had an apologetic look in her eyes. "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.. If you ever need a friend to talk to, I'll always be here to listen." She heard her laugh in her head. She was offering someone to talk to, when she herself was being driven insane and she was alone. Had nobody to talk to. Forever lost in this sea of voices and dark cats. Forever.

Baby, my phone!

Old October 4th, 2020, 02:16 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post

Darkpaw noticed he ignored her first question and he was visibly uncomfortable. Did she do something wrong? She hoped not. She really wanted to be his friend. "Is everything okay?" The dark furred apprentice tilted her head in slight worry and confusion. The voices began to get loud in her ears. Their voices ringing out, echoing endlessly. She could barely hear her thoughts above the voices now. She wanted to scream. Wanted to cry. Wanted to leave. But all she could do was smile painfully as they laughed at her weakness. She was fine. Everything was fine. Then she heard his siblings were dead. Her smiled fell and she had an apologetic look in her eyes. "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.. If you ever need a friend to talk to, I'll always be here to listen." She heard her laugh in her head. She was offering someone to talk to, when she herself was being driven insane and she was alone. Had nobody to talk to. Forever lost in this sea of voices and dark cats. Forever.

Sparrowpaw was startled by Darkpaw's offer, Friend? How could i be friends with you? he thought, But i mean i have none and it would be someone to tal- no Sparrow! he quickly pushed the thought away, this cat was a traitor, no way he was going to be friends with them. The tom sighed,
"No thank you. Say Darkpaw have you been...." he paused, thinking of a way to ask her, "...W-whats you're opinion on Dawnstar?" the small tabby asked.
Dawnstar was such a great cat he wondered why anyone could hate her, Dawnstar's brave, related to Icestar, ambitious, beautiful, the list goes on! he thought.

Last edited by Caramel; October 4th, 2020 at 02:16 PM.
Old October 4th, 2020, 02:23 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post

Sparrowpaw was startled by Darkpaw's offer, Friend? How could i be friends with you? he thought, But i mean i have none and it would be someone to tal- no Sparrow! he quickly pushed the thought away, this cat was a traitor, no way he was going to be friends with them. The tom sighed,
"No thank you. Say Darkpaw have you been...." he paused, thinking of a way to ask her, "...W-whats you're opinion on Dawnstar?" the small tabby asked.
Dawnstar was such a great cat he wondered why anyone could hate her, Dawnstar's brave, related to Icestar, ambitious, beautiful, the list goes on! he thought.
Darkpaw sighed, she was asked this question a lot these days. "Well, I don't know her enough to dislike or like her. I think she's okay though. I.. have been asked this a lot. And critized for my answer." She smiled sadly and also heard his turn down of friendship and her face fell. Her smile faded and she sighed sadly. She tried.. "U-Uhm, well if you don't.. need me anymore, I'll.. go." She plastered a fake smile on but her eyes were filled with sadness. She had tried.. The apprentice turned away from Sparrow and began to walk away. Her heart was aching from being turned down, the smile almost immediately disappeared when she wasn't looking at Sparrow. In its place was a hurt frown. But this was normal. Right?

Baby, my phone!

Old October 4th, 2020, 02:33 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Darkpaw sighed, she was asked this question a lot these days. "Well, I don't know her enough to dislike or like her. I think she's okay though. I.. have been asked this a lot. And critized for my answer." She smiled sadly and also heard his turn down of friendship and her face fell. Her smile faded and she sighed sadly. She tried.. "U-Uhm, well if you don't.. need me anymore, I'll.. go." She plastered a fake smile on but her eyes were filled with sadness. She had tried.. The apprentice turned away from Sparrow and began to walk away. Her heart was aching from being turned down, the smile almost immediately disappeared when she wasn't looking at Sparrow. In its place was a hurt frown. But this was normal. Right?

Sparrowpaw didn't say goodbye, he simply exhailed and layed down. Something in him wanted to believe the cat, maybe he was really wrong? No. She's lying to you. And if she doesn't know Dawnstar for who she is it would only be easier for her to have been manipulated, a coincidence like being related to two traitors is too big to ignore. he pushed away away those thoughts. The tom got up, stretched and padded to the fresh kill pile, prey was starting to run shorter and shorter as leafbare was slowly creeping in. Sparrowpaw had never experienced leafbare and he was not excited for it. The small tom picked out a squirrel who seemed to have....half a tail? Or maybe it was just small? This reminded him of that hunting session with Buckspring, odd coincidence. He gobbled up the squirrel and padded to the apprentices den.

END
Old October 4th, 2020, 03:09 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Honeycreeper carefully aimed before gently tossing the moss towards Raccoonkit to catch.
The memory of playing similar games with his sons came to mind and he had to blink a few times as tears welled up in his eyes. Can't be weepy around the little one.

@Greenleap
He giggled as she leapt up and caught it. "I did it!" He squealed with joy.
Old October 4th, 2020, 05:15 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Honeycreeper's smile grew as Raccoonkit squeaked happily, the small kitten's joy an infectious one.
"You'll be a great hunter with those reflexes."
@Greenleap

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old October 4th, 2020, 06:39 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Honeycreeper's smile grew as Raccoonkit squeaked happily, the small kitten's joy an infectious one.
"You'll be a great hunter with those reflexes."
@Greenleap
"I will? Yay!" He mewed happily. He tried to throw it back, but it just ended up rolling and stopping at the warrior's paws.
Old October 5th, 2020, 11:04 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSpirit2009 View Post
"Maybe... we can train together? In a mini cmbat?" Littlepaw asked.
Darkpaw nods, "Sure!" She grinned at Littlepaw and dropped into a defensive position.

Baby, my phone!

Old October 5th, 2020, 02:23 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Lynxpaw

The frosty warrior dipped his head in acknowledgement, then scanned the clearing for Russetpaw. Again, he would be leading an apprentice. It irked him, but not in a frustrated manner. More of exasperation. Talonstone wasn't a queen; he shouldn't have to deal with these younger cats so often. Although it did mean that he was responsible and trusted enough to watch over them, which he felt a bit proud of.

Poppy seeds were dangerous little things; marigolds, he didn't mind. All herbs could be used to harm, as well as to heal, however, and Talonstone hoped that Russetpaw would be competent enough to not fool around about this. They would be heading to the Moonlit Grove... interesting. But also troubling. The resting place of the former leader would undoubtedly be a plentiful harvesting place for herbs. Even in death, Icestar was quite the productive feline, it seemed. Yet, Dawnstripe certainly would not be lenient if they happened to disrupt the area. Another reason for Talonstone to hope that Russetpaw wouldn't be a lizardbrain.

Upon picking out the apprentice from the crowd, Talonstone paced towards her and meowed, "Russetpaw. Let's go."

With that, he walked past the she-cat, trusting that Russetpaw would follow him. And if not? Well, then, that was her loss.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; October 5th, 2020 at 02:30 PM.
Old October 5th, 2020, 04:06 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

Darkpaw nods, "Sure!" She grinned at Littlepaw and dropped into a defensive position.
Littlepaw went for her exposed throat, lightly attempting to grab it with his teeth.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~