Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Whisperinghive finder!!
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:12 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 12:03 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Yesterday 11:55 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Trouble on the Horizon...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 29th, 2022, 08:14 PM
Awesome

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: we are stronger together || event for all riverclanners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
Ferretkit glanced into the warriors den. It looked fun but didn't smell all that nice. Other then the pretty flowers coming from a nest. His gaze paused on Almondstripes nest, tilting his head. It looked pretty! He glanced at the tom, watching for a moment. "Did you make that?" He mewed from the entrance.
((The mention didn’t work for some reason, just wanted to make sure you saw that I replied.))

Check out Silver Birch, my small town roleplay!

My characters:
ShadowClan: Nightsky
RiverClan: Almondstripe
Kittypet: Rose

Rose by Catrina - Check out her awesome charms!
Old August 29th, 2022, 08:18 PM
~Gay Idiot~

His eyes widened happily and he nodded. "Yes please!" He mewed, smiling. He would love to have his nest decoratied. And this tom had a great fashion sense.

@Bobakitten002 {Ah okay- yeah it didnt work, }
Old August 29th, 2022, 10:24 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

a tail draped across Birdpaw's back, and she looked up in slight surprise. Fawnpaw. of course, it was Fawnpaw. The molly smiled wearily at her friend as the medicine cat began to speak. Gosh, Birdy felt like such a baby, but she was glad that Fawnpaw had noticed. Her smile brightened slightly, and she leaned closer to brush pelts gratefully with the other molly, and waited (toes crossed) for hopefully most of the cats to come back so she could try again. Her ears twitched backwards, flattening an inch as Koipool shouted, but it didn't seem to be bothering anyone, and she appreciated the other molly's attempt to help, so Birdpaw stayed silent.

Mudkit and Mintkit were next, and Birdpaw felt a rush of guilt as Mudkit burst into tears, lips parting in a concerned, worried expression. she made him so upset.... the ragdoll wanted to say something, to comfort him, but before the words formed in her mind, the small tom-kit scampered over, carefully giving her the flowers that he had taken (as an apology, she realized with a burst of warmth in her chest) "Thank you, Mudkit. They're beautiful." She said softly, but before she could hug the child, or pat his back or something, he had rushed back to his comrade, so she decided to leave him alone.

Her pale, crystalline blue hues drifted over the crowd, and she felt guilty, but the most overwhelming feeling... was relief. She offered a smile to Lilycreek, who seemed to feel bad (don't feel bad, Lilycreek!!) And then, little Snowkit came over, practically bubbling with cuteness, making Birdpaw's chest feel all warm and stuff. The smaller child hugged her, and Birdpaw warmly embraced the young girl, smiling. "Thank you, new friend! " Grinning at the child as she also gifted Birdy with her flowers, the scarred molly, watched as Snowkit scampered away. She found the young molly very similar to how she had been as a kitten. Birdpaw prayed that Snowkit's youth would be long lasting and perfectly innocent, like how she wished hers had been.

"it's okay, Ferretkit." She said softly, addressing yet another downcast kitten with a burst of guilt. These poor kids... she didn't want to upset any of them! eyes being pulled away from the child to Storksong, she smiled gratefully, feeling herself flush. Wow, what a turn of events! Now.... now she could tell everyone about the flowers! "Thanks!!" Birdpaw found herself glancing at Almondstripe and Featherspirit, who continued to decorate. That would be something she would have to just be alright with. I'm just glad that I have almost everyone listening again. She thought, glancing at Fawnpaw again gratefully. If only she could be brave enough to speak up like Fawnpaw was.

Curling her tail around her paw, she took a deep breath, gathering her clutter of thoughts. Okay. yes. Yeah. "Um... Um so I collected all the flowers, because for me, they symbolize happiness and color, and I feel like with all.... all of the losses RiverClan has had lately, we could all use some more color and joy in our daily lives. And... also, like most flowers pop up after a long, hard leaf-bare, I feel like we can have new beginnings and continue on with our lives after this... long, hard time that we've gone through as a Clan." That was slightly rough, but she might as well continue. She had gotten this far. "I also... after camp is decorated, I wanted to take some of the older cats out to Sleepy Thicket with the leftover flowers to decorate the.... the graves, because while I know we should be moving past the dark place our Clan had been stuck in for a little but, we still need to honor those that... that aren't here with us."

that was probably really very rough, but you know.... it's okay. "sorry" She peeped softly, because obviously she owed these poor unfortunate souls an apology for feeling so bad about not letting her talk just so they could hear that.

so sorry for the late post! next post will be in 24 hours to announce the teams!!

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 29th, 2022, 10:45 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherspirit acknowledge wat birdpaw was sawing nodding "I would like to."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 30th, 2022, 02:24 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Mintkit (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Now Birdpaw looked way more serene, and Mudkit had also stopped crying. Slowly, every cat in the clearing had stopped handling flowers and they all gathered around the apprentice. She might be a little over sensitive, but her clanmates are kind and she knows that. She is thankful for them. Mintkit lent her ears and waited for Birdpaw to speak again, enjoying for a moment the peaceful silence that had just been created.

She couldn't really understand how important it was to make the camp alive again, since Mintkit hadn't been here yet when the big battle took place. She just knew that many warriors had lost their lives, but other than that, she had been wondering especially why the fight had started in the first place. Weren't warriors supposed not to kill in battle? Maybe she should ask Lilyleaf later.

As Birdpaw went on and talked about the graves of the deceased cats, Mintkit's gaze softened as she began to grasp the real meaning behind this. It's an event that honors the warriors fallen in battle, those who died for Riverclan... It's the remembrance of their deaths.
Now she understood why the apprentice had wanted so hard to hold a speech: she didn't want this opportunity to turn superficial and meaningless. Mintkit cast a look at Mudkit, wondering what he thought about all of this.

[ @Blossomflight_ ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; August 30th, 2022 at 02:28 PM.
Old August 30th, 2022, 08:26 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

- Lilycreek -
( @jupiter )
She smiled. Flower colors and meaning were something she was interested in as a kit, but she didn't have the time anymore with her warrior duties. She felt a sense of nostalgia wash over her.

She paused at the sound of Sleepy Thicket. That was where Sproutkit was buried... she shook her head, anxious to get rid of that thought. Birdpaw was a good cat. She made sure to include everyone.

She cleared her throat. "That's a good idea. If it isn't too much trouble, I'll come with you."

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old August 30th, 2022, 01:42 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Ferretkit tilted his head thoughtfully. He thought it sounded like a good plan. Maybe even, if they put flowers on the graves, their clanmates could have them in Starclan to! It made him purr as he thought of it. He backed away a few paw steps before looking at Birdpaw once more. He had a feeling there was more to this.
@jupiter
Old August 30th, 2022, 02:43 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Greenkit -
He/Him
Greenkit watched in confusion - is everything good now? He sat down and scrunched up his face in concentration. RiverClan had losses? Why couldn't they find their way home? He and Flowerkit had gotten lost, but they were brought home. Sounds like a personal issue. And what's a grave? Is that something to notify what cats are missing, so others know who to look for?

He steps back closer to the group, curiosity gnawing at him. "Why can't we find the lost cats? Did they hide? And how do we de-co-... co-... la-te?" Greenkit questioned. The least anyone could do was answer him. He was going to be so important later, they had to get used to it now!

[Someone answer him, he doesn't know about death]
Old August 31st, 2022, 07:45 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Mintkit (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Now Birdpaw looked way more serene, and Mudkit had also stopped crying. Slowly, every cat in the clearing had stopped handling flowers and they all gathered around the apprentice. She might be a little over sensitive, but her clanmates are kind and she knows that. She is thankful for them. Mintkit lent her ears and waited for Birdpaw to speak again, enjoying for a moment the peaceful silence that had just been created.

She couldn't really understand how important it was to make the camp alive again, since Mintkit hadn't been here yet when the big battle took place. She just knew that many warriors had lost their lives, but other than that, she had been wondering especially why the fight had started in the first place. Weren't warriors supposed not to kill in battle? Maybe she should ask Lilyleaf later.

As Birdpaw went on and talked about the graves of the deceased cats, Mintkit's gaze softened as she began to grasp the real meaning behind this. It's an event that honors the warriors fallen in battle, those who died for Riverclan... It's the remembrance of their deaths.
Now she understood why the apprentice had wanted so hard to hold a speech: she didn't want this opportunity to turn superficial and meaningless. Mintkit cast a look at Mudkit, wondering what he thought about all of this.

[ @Blossomflight_ ]
Mudkit wiped his eyes again, knowing that Birdpaw liked the flowers. "She's very nice..." He mewed softly to Mintkit.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 2nd, 2022, 12:39 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Greenkit -
He/Him
Greenkit watched in confusion - is everything good now? He sat down and scrunched up his face in concentration. RiverClan had losses? Why couldn't they find their way home? He and Flowerkit had gotten lost, but they were brought home. Sounds like a personal issue. And what's a grave? Is that something to notify what cats are missing, so others know who to look for?

He steps back closer to the group, curiosity gnawing at him. "Why can't we find the lost cats? Did they hide? And how do we de-co-... co-... la-te?" Greenkit questioned. The least anyone could do was answer him. He was going to be so important later, they had to get used to it now!

[Someone answer him, he doesn't know about death]
Storksong smiled, happy to see most everyone had redirected their attention back to Birdpaw. He gave a short nod of approval to the little molly as she explained her meaning she had found in the flowers - how beautifully put. Perhaps RiverClan had another poet in the making.

His ear twitched as a little voice called out. The toms brows drew together briefly as he attempted to locate the kit. Did parents not discuss death with their kits anymore? That was a bit silly, but he supposed his own parents had been a little too loose with the information they had shared with him when he was a kit. “They’re not hiding. At least, I don’t think so.” His lips quirked into a small smile, ”If they are, they aren’t doing a very good job. Sometimes cats go to live in the sky - ask your parents the next time the stars are out and maybe they’ll show you. We make the grave to remember them, but you don’t have to worry about any of that just yet. How about you help me pick out some flowers, and I’ll show you how to decorate?” The warrior turned his hazel eyes to the rapidly shrinking pile, watching as cat selected flowers and greenery to spread around the camp. Honestly, he was quite excited to see how the camp would look once everyone was done.

(pardon the quality of this post, it was composed on mobile)

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria

Last edited by beau; September 2nd, 2022 at 12:43 PM.
Closed Thread