Old December 29th, 2021, 03:50 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sky Glade

@Pheasantflight @Willowfern
decided to try and wrap this up //

➸ buzzardpaw | she/her

scratching at the ground, buzzardpaw lazily buried the rat under some dirt. she stood up, jaws parted, searching for anymore scents. upon catching one, she dropped back into a crouch and stalked towards the scent. creeping closer, she saw that it was a chickadee, pecking at the ground, probably in search of some food like the rat had been. she quickly jumped forward, snapping the birds neck with a stomp of her paw.

picking it up with her teeth, she turned around and padded back to the spot where she had buried the rat. digging it up, she leaned down to pick it up in her jaws along with the bird. deciding it would be enough for now, she made her way towards spiderwebpaw and falconfeather. ignoring how dejected the apprentice seemed, and the warrior attempting to comfort him, she spoke up, words muffled by fur and feather. "we should get going, back to camp."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 2nd, 2022, 05:26 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

---(Crimsonflame)---

The tom padded onto the sky glade, cautious of anything from above that may fall on him and his patrolmate. He was annoyed that Shadowpaw had not shown up, but wasn't letting that top the patrol. He looked behind him, making sure Lillacpaw was behind him. "We must be very careful, we do not want snow to fall on us from above." he meowed.

@Clock Dragonshifter.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 10:07 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Royal Pizza View Post
---(Crimsonflame)---

The tom padded onto the sky glade, cautious of anything from above that may fall on him and his patrolmate. He was annoyed that Shadowpaw had not shown up, but wasn't letting that top the patrol. He looked behind him, making sure Lillacpaw was behind him. "We must be very careful, we do not want snow to fall on us from above." he meowed.
@Clock Dragonshifter.
@Clock Dragonshifter

Shadowpaw scampers quickly through the snow. He skids to a stop, breathless. "Sorry, Nightpaw and I had a little... Argument." He breaths, lowering their black head.
The black tom's fur is flaked with white snow, and he is breathing heavily because how far he had run.
He knows that Crimsonflame must be angry with him now, because he was late. He didn't know he was to go with a patrol until after they had left. But he hopes the other cat could forgive him. If not... Oh well.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; January 3rd, 2022 at 10:08 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 10:47 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
---(Crimsonflame)---

@Clock Dragonshifter.
Lilacpaw looked at Crimsonflame "well obviously, that'd be a disaster!" She mewed quietly as she followed behind Crimsonflame.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 10:51 AM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

---(Crimsonflame)---

The tom looked up, not bothering to acknowledge the other apprentice join them. He saw snow above, before the snow fell on him. He had to check to make sure snow did not hit his companions.

@Phantomtamer @Clock Dragonshifter

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 11:11 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@The Royal Pizza @Clock Dragonshifter
Shadowpaw begins to ignore Crimsonflame, as he walks around, sniffing the ground, searching for any signs of intruders, prey or threats. He does not find any in the immediate area, so he sighs as he walks behind the other cats. He eventually scowls and his paws itch like crazy to get away from the other cats.
'Why can we not hurry up?!' He hisses under his breath as he walks.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old January 3rd, 2022, 03:49 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
---(Crimsonflame)---

The tom looked up, not bothering to acknowledge the other apprentice join them. He saw snow above, before the snow fell on him. He had to check to make sure snow did not hit his companions.

@Phantomtamer @Clock Dragonshifter
Lilacpaw watched the snow fall on Crimsonflame letting out a small chuckle before immediately shutting up "be caref yeah?" She mewed a smile plastered on her face looking at Crimsonflame.
Old January 8th, 2022, 07:29 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Open]
[activity post]
Stars This was hard, the sleek, slender jet-black she-cat lowered herself into yet another hunting crouch as she glided along the white field of snow like a shadow itself. One.... Two.... Go! Slyfox launched herself from her crouch and sprang at the brown hare nosing around in the snow. Its huge ears shot up and it bolted off as Slyfox found herself swiping at clumps of fur. She let out a loud hiss of pure frustration as she landed a tad awkwardly, having to splay her legs to keep balance. That was the second rabbit she's missed, how could she call herself one of ShadowClan's best huntresses if she could catch a stupid bunny! How the hell did WindClan do this, she got that they were fast but there was no way they could chase down every rabbit! The upset feline plopped her bottom down near the base of the single tree, and got her breath back before she set off trying to hunt in this blasted territory again.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 11th, 2022, 11:56 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
Bounceberry closed his eyes, drawing in a deep breath and holding it for what felt like ages, gentle wind humming through his ears and sifting through his fur, the sky was so bright that day. He looked to Brackenfire, nodding, and rose to his paws as if he were going to leave.

He just stood there, though, "There have b-been moments I've considered defecting to Riverclan, I have experienced more love from there than I have here. That's saying something, because Snakeheart isn't exactly the sunniest cat in the clan. I've not had my life threatened in a-any clan but this. It makes me not...scared, but angry."
Brackenfire watched Bounceberry stand, and couldn't help feeling a rush of hurt. Did she bore him? When he confessed these things. For a moment, she was confused. How could he consider this? He was one of the most powerful cats in the Clan, was he not? But maybe he didn't feel appreciated. Loved. She stayed silent for a long while, as she struggled to understand. ''What... what about now? Do you still feel that way?''

Her ears flattened as she considered her next reply. One she liked in particular, was quite bold and honestly scared her a bit. But whatever. ''I... I'm sorry you feel like this. Is there anything I can do to help you?'' Nevermind. She was a coward. She couldn't say it, it would risk everything.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old January 12th, 2022, 07:28 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Undertaker
After the climbing lesson from months earlier, Falconfeather had started liking it. She'd practice every now and then to simply get better, but maybe, just maybe, part of it had to do with the fact that she liked it. She liked feeling the wind in her fur as she sat in the lower branches of a tree. Of course, she wouldn't climb much higher than a few tail lengths off the ground for fear of falling, but she managed to find a nice low-hanging branch near Windclan territory. It wasn't the usual pine tree, instead, its branches were fewer and less spiky. From her position in the tree, Falconfeather rested her head on a branch, watching the ground below. Her gaze passed the patrollers and focused on Slyfox, who was hunting a rabbit. She was sleeker than Loonfeather, but she doubted it would go much better than with his attempted hunt. A rowdy laugh escaped from her lips as it got away. She wasn't usually one to laugh, but it was just so entertaining.Climbing down slowly, she made her way forward. "You were close, but the little buggers always seem to get away."

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity