Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by snowflake.
Today 09:02 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 09:00 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:59 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 08:52 PM
you will find moonlit...
Last post by Mica
Today 08:51 PM

Old January 15th, 2024, 11:08 AM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: January Gathering

SHADEFROST
(SHADOWCLAN'S GREATEST)

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE MIND READER | ACTIVE SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

YAY!!! Shade could feel his the excitement bubbling in his tummy as he settled down for this moon's gathering. How long had it been since the last time he'd been to one of these? He had to start coming to them more often, if not for the news than for the drama. The drama was always the best.

(OPEN)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; January 15th, 2024 at 11:53 AM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 11:34 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
And the party has arrived!
Waltzing in after Dawnstar, the massive cat skimmed through the crowd. While the urge to stick around and chat was tempting, he was in dire need of showing he had actually made it to the gathering this time around. Making it to the front, he idly took a seat and glanced around. Aww, the other clowns weren't up here yet... While disappointing, he knew very well they'd show up any second. He couldn't wait to pester, Fallow and uh, whatever the hell the other deputies names were. Why would he though? He didn't didn't care all too much, names weren't really his forte.

Shivering a bit, he hunched into a more protective position. His body was warm, but unfortunately his face was freezing. Every single winter he had to worry about his exposed gums freezing off... And as sick as his scars were, they definitely weren't worth all the god damn trouble. Plus they honestly took a couple points off his looks, which was the worst thing about it. Ugh, he'd rather not think about it. Anyway, uhhh.... Right, gathering time. Woohoo.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old January 15th, 2024, 12:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Thunderclan
-----------------

Foxpaw followed her mentor into the gathering, her anxiety grew as she found a spot to sit down.

Bravesky entered the gathering and looked around for starrylight before sighing and saitting down

---------------
Riverclan
--------

Bluestone joined the gathering

Firetail joined with nervousness
-----------------------------------

Shadowclan
-------------

Thornclaw joined
-------------

Windclan!
-----------

Nightpaw joined, with nervousness

Crookedpaw followed his clan

scalescar followed
-----------------------

[ ALL open!]
Old January 15th, 2024, 01:51 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Truthfully, Darkfall had been slacking. He had been slacking on his enforcer duties, he had been slacking in his guard duties, he’d been slacking as a mentor, he’d been slacking as both a mate and a father, and he’d been slacking as an overall member of the clan. He’d opted to skip the last couple of gatherings for the sake of guarding the camp that held his children, and more recently because he’d gone and hit his head. He could feel it, Dawnstar was getting fed up with him.

He had to do better.

Using this as an opportunity, he walked alongside Lostspark (he still refused to call her this) and helped guide her along to the beach. He didn’t care if she chastised him for it later, or got mad, he wanted to make sure that the mother of his kits made the trip safely. He loved her, more than he could ever properly express with words, and after all that they’ve gone throught he past moon, he believed that she needed his support now more than ever.

”Here we are, love. The base of the Seastones.” He hoped she didn’t mind too terribly that he was being a bit extra affectionate in the public eye, he just wanted to do his part as a loving mate. ”I’ll be keeping an eye on things, so if chaos breaks out I’ll be over to you in a flash.” If she had sight in her eyes, he’d have added one of his silly winks, but he instead gently place a paw above one of hers before walking away and taking up a spot in the front of the gathered clans.
[ @Rose ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old January 15th, 2024, 04:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

White paws pressed down against the earth with each careful pawstep. She didn't need Darkfall to guide her every step, to lurk at the corners of her vision (if she even had any), to offer his help when she need it not. Because here was the truth - something odd was happening. Lostspark didn't know what it was, but sometimes she could've sworn she saw a flash of light, for the briefest of moments, or for a second or two, she could see the cat's she was talking to, even if they were only dark, blurry outlines.

Thankfully, no strange happenings bothered her today. And at most, the only thing Lostspark had to focus on was not snapping at her mate for his constant hovering. She knew he was just trying to protect her, that he cared for her, that he didn't want her to get any more hurt. Hell, for all she knew, maybe he blamed himself for not being there when she'd gone out with Starrywisp. Which, if he did feel guilt for that, was downright stupid. Lostspark didn't blame him, not one bit. Maybe she should doublecheck with him one day and make sure he didn't feel that way, because it was her own fault, for being such an idiot. She'd brought around her own downfall, and she was paying the price for it.

When Darkfall delivered her to the base of Seastones, Lostspark remained mute a moment, lingering in place by his side. No matter how much she complained about his constant hovering, she did still love him, and that would likely never change. She worried for him, too, but she was in no state to do so, because he'd just brush off her concerns. So instead, the blind Medicine Cat only leaned over briefly, to attempt to press her cheek against his shoulder, and then drew back. "Thank you." The words were a whisper, but they were there nonetheless.

He was gone, and then Lostspark was turning. Turning, turning, moving forward, paws silent against the ground as she moved into place. So many times Elmshadow had sat here, holding fort. And now Lostspark would do the same. It was scent alone that told her only one of the other Herbalists sat here, alone. As she settled, the grey-furred feline remained quiet, before swinging her unseeing gaze slowly in Tansypaw's direction, head cocked to the side as if she could see the apprentice. "Hello."

[ @Dark - Darkfall / @silver. - Tansypaw ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old January 15th, 2024, 04:27 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by spore. View Post

Yellowpaw darted to seastones happily. He wanted to go scream in Fumblestar's face, but apparently that was uncivilized. He was usually upset at the gathering because other clans were there and anything besides Shadowclan was fairly stupid. Windclan was okay, but only because they were allies. Riverclan had no idea what they were doing, and Thunderclan smelt of thunderclan. Shadowclan, however, was strong, smart, and had a leader with common sense.

Thunderclan was worst of all, but Riverclan wasn't much better. Riverclan had a kit leader that seemed more more interested in sitting in her den than actually being a leader.

Both fortunately and unfortunately, he would be seeing thunderclan a lot more. On their territory! Speaking of which, he forgot about that while thinking about the leaders. He was relying on nobody saying anything for his hypothetical plan to work. Haha, he was going to kill people. Not with trees.

He was gonna wreck thunderclan until thunderclan territory had no more prey. Mwahahah. It wasn't evil, he swore. He was just not happy at Thunderclan squirrels. Mmm, he should've stayed at home and took a nap. He was pretty sure he'd say something. He would just have to not saying anything at all.

Completely ignoring his thoughts, he moved a bit closer to a thunderclan cat. Maybe he could learn about his enemies. "Hey." He said a bit suspiciously.

[open]

Walnutpaw
He/They/Day~Bi~Thunderclan~16 Moons
"You were stitching up the seams
On every broken promise
That your body couldn't keep"

"Hey" Walnutpaw said to Yellowpaw. Starclan is it tense around here.
"How's uh..." he looked at the apprentice up and down. "Windclan?" he asked half jokingly.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 15th, 2024, 04:37 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

An orange-brown molly with a large scar stretches from the top left part of her neck down to the right side of her chest with a smaller one crosses over it, from the right to the left, giving the appearance of an 'x'. Stagskull's powerful and stern gaze flickered over Thunderclan cat's. If there was a fight, she'd jump into it to defend her clan.

[Open]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old January 15th, 2024, 05:12 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: left|only here for chats
My Mood: Queenly

.:|`Cloudpaw- ShadowClan - @lesbianism`|:.

The Gathering agaun, great. With so much going on, he had avoided most of his Clanmates. He spotted Featherpaw, and padded over quietly, as to not disturb others. "Hey, Featherpaw…" he meowed, gently. He looked thinner and possibly underweight. That was because he hadn't eaten, but he wasn't going to tell her that. "How are you," he continued, brightly. Well, in a cheery tone he hoped she did not see through.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old January 15th, 2024, 07:49 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs

╭────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ Stempawϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╮
(14/100)

Woahh! This place was filled! Damn... Was it always like this?
Regardless, this was awesome! Following his clan into Seastones, he fell into step besides Whisperingpaw; limbs practically shaking with excitement. "Ah, this is it amigo! " he exclaimed. "We'll probably meet sooo many new friends! And if we are lucky, there might be a pretty chica here! Or chico... If you swing that way I suppose." bouncing up and down he continued to survey the area, only stopping short when his paws met sand. " Ayy! Look, look! There's sand here! I love sand!! This place is great!" now being completely overwhelmed with happiness, the little tom pranced around Whisperingpaw impatiently. " Let's go, let's go, let's gooooo! I want to meet new people, Flutters! So hurry up before I leave you here!" nudging his head into his friends shoulder, he tried to push him forward at a faster rate. They would get nowhere with him walking this slow! Tonight was a special night for him, and there would no sulking about on his watch!

[ OPEN ]
| @ChaosBringer. |

Translation so I don't get in trouble:
chica: girl
Chico: boy

╰────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ༒ϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╯

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; January 15th, 2024 at 07:57 PM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 08:12 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

"M-me?" The calico whipped his head around at a breakneck speed, wondering who could've snuck up behind him. Blue and green eyes squinted into the shadows (maybe a super sneaky Thunderclanner?) but saw nothing. So... the Windclan apprentice er- Coldpaw was talking to........ him?! Could Coldpaw hear his brain short-circuiting? And how long had he been staring in stunned silence?? SPEAK!!!

"I-I'm Goopypaw of Shadowclan." His introduction was awkward, unrehearsed and interrupted by a sniffle or two. Even worse, Goopypaw had definitely picked up a stick or two on the journey to the Seastones; something he only just became aware of now. They scratched against his skin and jutted out like limbs. He suddenly felt more ashamed of himself than usual. A hack before he spoke again. "The weather could be more... agreeable. I'm more partial to warmer weather." Multi colored eyes glanced at the darkening sky. How long did the snowy season last for? He hoped only a moon more of this, his curse seemed worse than usual. They flashed back to Coldpaw and oh no. OOOooooooh nooooo. Goopypaw didn't want to upset anyone right off the bat!!! Coldpaw had said the weather was fine, so its fine!!! Why disagree??? AAAAH!!

"B-but you're fine. I MEAN-- you're not fine the weather's fine. Just fine. Love the fineness." When had his paws begun their nervous tippy tappings? And when had it gotten so hot?!!

@vampire GAY GAY GAY