Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
TigerleafXRatheart (aka...
Last post by Sageflower0714
Today 05:49 PM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by dino.
Today 05:48 PM
Willowpaw interactions
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:47 PM
the raven beings to earn...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:46 PM
Would you survive?
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 14th, 2024, 12:45 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

FISHPAW
7 moons - riverclan
~The journey begins~

day 0
Fishpaw looked around as the leader announced that
they were moving once again. Of course we are
moving again!
the young warrior thought to herself
as she started to gather herself to start moving. She
stretched her legs and looked around.

She started following everyone, she saw the injured
being carried, she saw kits being carried, she knew
that she wasn't going to get carried. She didn't want to
be carried anyways. She was independent.

Day 1
She was getting tired due to walking so much. her little
legs couldn't keep up!

@ollie

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old June 14th, 2024, 12:47 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Day 0

Honeystep was on her way to follow the pack when she noticed something. An elder was falling back and having trouble keeping up. She figure the deputy would help her but, there was something about assuming plus she wanted to help the poor lady—Not just hope someone else would. So with that in mind she went right over to the elder... With some arguing and belligerence Honeystep was slowly able to convince the elder that maybe it was ok to let the younger generation to help her, that she didn't need the be the one to protect the young like a warrior did anymore.

Elderberrymint wasn't happy. End of statement. She had to relent to this warrior with her needless yapping and now she was on the warrior's back. She could walk her whole way to the mountains!! Damned be her joints, she would do the whole journey—Ah maybe it would just be easier to ride on Honeysteps back and just lie later that she walked the whole way on her own. As well it allowed her to say back in my day to complaining kits... Even more! This elder wasn't going to say thank you though.

"Walk faster, we're falling behind."

"Elderberrymint, we are in the middle of the pack."

Day 1

It was nearing the end of the day, Honeystep let the ornery elder off of her back before she laid down with a loud huff. It was really tiring to walk all day and she had the added bonus of having an elder on her back all day. Honestly she wished that the elder's complain added with muscle gain, she would be the strongest cat in the forest already if that's how it worked. While it was hard dealing with this elder's personality, it was the way that a soft smile sat on the elder's face that reminded Honeystep why she did this. It wasn't to gain something, but to help someone in need. It would take a deaf cat to not know that this elder's joints hurt her all the time and she was able to smile all day. The pain hadn't stolen her smile today and that warm Honeysteps heart.
Old June 14th, 2024, 12:47 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

The call to leave comes as night falls and the moon is high in the sky. As Fadingsun makes the call, Larkwing can't help but frown. She doesn't want to leave. She wants to go back and fight - but that would be a death sentence, she's not stupid enough to follow through on indignant, righteous whims. A breeze rustles tri-colored fur as the former RiverClan leader pushes herself to her feet. There's still so much on her mind, so many cats she'd yet to greet, faces she barely recognizes anymore. The time for all of that will come later, though, there's a job to do in the now and a dozing warrior she should probably rouse.

Some time ago, Adderpaw had left to take care of her wound and do whatever else it was that she decided to do. Lark had missed that companionship for the moment, but there was little she could do for the apprentice outside of be a shoulder to lean on, and if she wasn't asking for that anymore, then Lark wouldn't overstep.

Leaning over, Larkwing reaches out a cream colored paw to shake the spotted tabby beside her awake. His head would probably be hurting by now, and he might be hungry, too, but there would be time to eat later. Instead, she focuses on the cat beside her, mentally prepping for whatever hostile comments about her vanishing act would surely come.

"Fishfa- ... freckle," she quickly corrects herself, unsure if the nickname would be well received, "get up, we're moving." Her voice is low, but not so low that she's whispering. She could carry Fish if it came to it, but there's no telling the terrain they would be going over on their way to the mountains, and if he could walk at least some of it on his own that would probably be what's best for all involved.

[ @Dark - fish // @Fish - adder mention <3 // @Morrigan - for whenever you want falconflight to pop on over !! ]

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue [Perm] | Mind Reader

Lots and lots of sleep. That’s what Fishfreckle had been up to since being brought to… wherever they were. In the few moments of consciousness, his head was met with a persistent throbbing sensation accompanied by a fuzzy weightless feeling. That would be the last time he put some effort into defending the camp. Twice he had attempted to fight off invaders, twice he had been unceremoiniously met with a headache. Larkwing hadn’t left him during this time, something he had selfishly asked of her. He was sure that as a former leader, she felt obligated to check on the wellbeing of the rest of the clan, but she instead spent her time with him. Something he was grateful for, even if he could hardly remember making the request.

In the midst of one of his peaceful naps the feeling of being shaken caused him to stir – a sudden reminder of the pain that had been plaguing him. Larkwing. The low tone of her lovely voice calling his name was soothing – much like a lullaby… Wait. Her ever so familiar frustration with him was very much absent. Something was wrong, something was happening. They were moving? ”Quit shakin’ me would ya?” He grumbled half-heartedly, aiming to push her paws away. Just who thought it okay to shake someone with a head injury?

Opening his eyes, he slowly rolled over and rose to his paws. His movements were unsteady and sluggish, and he winced with each adjustment. It was agonizing. This feeling of weakness and helplessness was awful. Gingerly taking a step forward, he stumbled a little. This was not going to work. Slowly he turned to face Larkwing, a slight frown on his face. At some point she had started to grow on him it seemed, because despite his present disappointment, he could feel a slight sense of relief coursing through him as he studied her mottled features.

”Leave without me,” He croacked in a hoarse tone. Inhis current condition, he’d hold her and the rest of the clan back – he knew that. As much as he was disappointed in her absence, Larkwing didn’t deserve to be held back by a half-dead cat while they traveled to who knows where. ”I’ll catch up.” A lie. A dirty, filthy lie. Despite the internal battle he was having with himself for lying about such a thing, he said it with the confidence of a fox in a chicken coop, forcing his voice to come out with it’s usual bluster. In Fishfreckle’s eyes, lying and the truth went paw-in-paw, you couldn’t have one without a bit of the other and they both came to him as easy as breathing. Taking a deep breath, he closed his hazy green orbs for a heartbeat… two… three heartbeats before opening them and once again fixing them on the she-cat. He didn’t know if his eyes would betray him in this moment but he offered her a small smile, something he didn’t do often. Perhaps that’d make it believable enough. She didn’t have to know that he was fully prepared to die out here for the sake of his clan’s survival.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 14th, 2024, 01:43 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

DAY 0

Stagheart nodded sympathetically, appreciating how thoughtful Willowpaw was even though she just lost a whole chunk of her family. He nodded and glanced towards the healing area again, where Mistyshard would have taken Daisykit.

"Don't worry... she's in the best paws she could be in right now," he mused, meaning every word. He had full faith in his medicine cats, knowing they were working their tails off right now. "And we got a few queens that could nurse Daisykit, who I'm sure would be glad to help. Don't you worry too much, alright?" He said gently, knowing it was impossible to stop her worry but just hoping the comforting words would reach her nonetheless.

"Let's get some rest for now, okay? We'll be leavin' soon, 'n we'll probably have to walk for awhile. Why don't you go lay down or somethin'?" He suggested lightly, worried for his apprentice. She looked on the brink of collapsing, whether it be emotional or physical exhaustion — or both — he didn't quite know. He himself was quite fatigued, though he did his best not to show it.

DAY 1

Stagheart's whiskers twitched in muted surprise as Willowpaw snapped to her brother — it was uncharacteristic for her. But honestly, it was to be expected; had he gone through all she did, he would've been a hundred times worse to others around him, he guessed. Lashing out at anyone who spoke to him, probably. So she was doing better than expected, all things considered.

He nodded thoughtfully to her words, pleasantly surprised by her awareness. "Yeah... grief takes its toll in plenty of ways," he murmured in agreement. "Sometimes y'get angry, like ya just wanna claw someone's face — and other times you can't make yourself get up. It's hard... but you've got Weepin'paw 'n me with you. If ya gotta let some things out, y'can... don't hold it all in." He knew from experience that bottling things up just meant all the worse — although he still struggled to heed his own advice on that.

"As for your trainin'... don't you worry 'bout that right now," he added. "We'll make a warrior outta you as soon as we can, y'hear? We just... need to focus on movin' forward right now." He tilted his head, thoughts wandering as he thought of what to say. "I reckon some of this is more experience than you'd get in normal trainin' anyway, so... maybe you'll be made a warrior even quicker, who knows." It was lighthearted because he really didn't know if that was valid, but anything to lift Willowpaw's spirits would be just fine in his book.
Willowpaw gave a gentle nod. "I'll go take a nap... wake me when we leave..." Willowpaw yawned. Going to a spot of sunlight and curling up, rubbing herself gently on the ground. A small snore came from her after a few moments.

DAY 1

Willowpaw gave a small mrrow. "I think the kind of grief i'm having is just... pure confusion. I don't think I've accepted in completely......" Willowpaw meowed gently. Hearing Stagheart's words Willowpaw gave him a thankful and affectionate look. "Thank you.... I don't really know what to say besides.. When I'm a warrior I will take revenge on Watertail. Watertail injured Hawksun, killing him. And he's the reason my mother is dead. If he didn't....... force her to have kits then she would've escaped and not lost her life as well as a kits life.... if he didn't meet her in the first place I wouldn't be here.... but.... I'd rather be full Riverclan than half Windclan.... and Windclanners taking advantage of Riverclanners is.... so.... just... disrespectful! And disgusting." Willowpaw growled.

Willowpaw looked at Stagheart. "I don't want to hurt him in revenge though.... I just want him to know.... from his own daughters mouth. That he is a horrible father and I wish I was complete Riverclan... if he didn't sway my mother and trick her I would be... I would have a father... and an ALIVE mother"

Willowpaw growled, clawing at the ground in anger and sadness. "I know life's not fair but...... shouldn't this happen slowly? Most cats lose a grandparent. And a year later maybe there parents. And then grow old with the siblings.... but this is not slowly at all. Everybody just dropped! Just... dropped.. they left... and it makes me feel 100 times worse that the last thing I said to my uncle Hawksun is that I don't ever want to talk to him again but I do!" Willowpaw wailed lightly. "I do I really do....... I miss him, I miss them all..." Willowpaw whimpered.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old June 14th, 2024, 01:45 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart nodded to Sweetsap. "Thanks. I'm... gonna go get myself patched up in the meantime. Can't be bleedin' all over these kits. Uh... let me know if y'need my help, alright? I'll be back soon."

With that he awkwardly dipped his head to the pretty queen before padding off. Before entering the healing area he hesitated — they'd probably need more cobwebs, right? They used them for everyone. Letting out a little grunt of frustration on the medicine cats' behalf, he quickly trotted towards the crevices and corners of the Twoleg den, searching for spider's nests.

Luckily, it didn't take him too long to find some. Spiders seemed to love the corners of Twoleg dens. He found two different chunks and went to work.

[Rolls: 13, 4, 3, 13, 14]

Stagheart shook a stray spider that crawled up his leg — gross. He wasn't necessarily afraid of the creepy crawlers, but didn't want them on him. Using a nearby stick to wrap them up, he carried to the healing area and dipped inside.

[ +3 cobweb ]
Sweetsap gave a gentle nod to him, letting him scurry off. Watching his awkwardness Sweetsap gave an amused snort. "Cute" She teased quietly. Turning back to the little kits.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old June 14th, 2024, 03:14 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
She caught it - just barely though. Blame it on the way her eyes were always finding excuses to look Wisty's way, but Dusklion met her gaze as the pretty she-cat glanced her way. She had plucked something from the ground and set it at her paws, but the deputy couldn't make out whatever it was.

Once they got moving though, with Dusklion helping Cobs adjust to walking on three legs, she glanced down at it - a wildflower. Suddenly the sting of tears lined her eyes and the deputy remembered the sprig of wisteria that had been tucked into her nest, although now it was likely trampled in the aftermath of the battle. She hadn't wanted to think bout it - especially not with the way Wisty was starting to make her feel - but seeing the flower made her smile.

She would have something to replace the sprig of wisteria after all.

By the time they reached their camp for the night, Dusklion was exhausted. The entire journey had been spent either making sure no one fell behind, helping Cobs adjust to her new way of walking, or rattling off about her... crush, yes, it was definitely a crush, to the cats around her. Talking about it out loud made her heart flutter, especially carrying the wildflower that Wisty had dropped for her before they started. Maybe she was overthinking her walking ahead with her brother - maybe he was just being a leader and wanting to get to know the new outsiders better. Yeah, that was it. There was no need for the jealousy she felt.

Once they had stopped and Dusklion had done her rounds of making sure everything was good - no stragglers, no cats bleeding out, no fights getting started - the deputy glanced towards the cats with her. Owls was off, and the deputy nodded to Redwater and Adderpaw as they each found their way to where they'd be sleeping for the night. Dusklion herself felt uneasy just... resting. She'd probably take up guarding the Clan later while they slept. But first... there was a certain she-cat she wanted to talk to.

In fact, as they settled down and Fades padded away from the pretty she-cat, Dusklion had made sure to groom her fur and make herself look a little... well, less beaten down. She clutched the wildflower in her mouth, eyes bright as she watched Wisty. Her paws started to move forward, her heart thumping at the thought of talking to the pretty she-cat once more. She was going to ask if Wisteria wanted to walk back here with her for the second half - she could introduce her to Cobs, and could see how she was doing. Maybe they could even watch the stars together tonight! The thought sent trills of excitement down her paws and she started to pad forward - before a voice called for her.

All at once concern rushed into her and the deputy whipped around. Her eyes looked wildly for Cobs, hoping she wasn't hurt, before spotting her in her nest with Berrypaw. Relief came quick to wash away the concern, and Dusklion pushed the thoughts of Wisty from her mind. She could do that in a bit, after she made sure Cobs was okay.

Trotting back over the slender dark tabby circled behind Cobs and laid down, setting her wildflower at her paws. "'Course, kid. 'M not goin' anywhere." Dusklion held a smile on her face, ignoring the pain that flared on her flank wound from lying down as she licked the back of her apprentice's head. Giving an ear flick to Berrypaw, the deputy glanced at the medicine cat apprentice with a grin. "How're you holdin' up, Berries?" Oh, that was a bad question. Dusklion internally winced from where she lay behind Cobs.

In between waiting for their responded, or listening, the deputy glanced up at where Wisty was, eyes full of longing that she didn't know was there. Part of her wanted to call out to her, but it was getting late and they likely all needed sleep.

Star-gazing with the pretty she-cat would have to wait. Little did she know, it would never come.

[ Cobwebpaw - @finley !! ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose - if wisteria wanted to catch her almost heading over ksjdf ] [ Berrypaw - @squidz ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old June 14th, 2024, 04:10 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

After a long day of walking and carrying Shellkit, Goldfish felt a painstaking throb in her scruff. It took a lot of effort just to ignore it. But she kept hearing small whispers that sounded so much like one of her lost kits she turned around pumped with hope. She hadn’t eaten much and had given Shellkit little to no time to eat either. He was probably hungry. Setting him down and shaking out her pelt, Goldfish closed her eyes for a moment before flicking them open to assess the situation she was in.

Shellbaby had to eat. So did She. Alright. Despite her exhaustion she had to go hunting to catch prey for Shellkit. Her other kit, if her hearing was correct too. Inhaling deeply, The Ace of Spades glanced around. Someone had to hunt with her. The clan needed food after all. Taking a moment to stretch her pained muscles, Goldfish stood up and padded over to a nearby feline. “Up to hunting? Just kidding, I’m not either.” Her tired purr of laughter burst from her throat. “But I need to catch something to feed my kit and it’d be nice to have a partner. And besides, I’m sure I’m not the only hungry cat. Want to come?”

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old June 14th, 2024, 04:38 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 1 MOON . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

DAY ZERO WRAP-UP : LET’S RIDE!

"Well everyone's gettin' ready to keep," she pulls a face, "running away, but Tinytoad's leg is hurt." Salamanderkit explains, turning to Shellkit with her most serious look. "You can't run away good when your legs are hurt. You extra can't run away good if you're holding someone, and you extra extra can't do any of that holding two someones." She jabs the air with one paw, first toward Shellkit and then toward herself. One, two. "Mama needs back-up if she's gonna get us there safe. Like a...a helper. A minion. I'm gonna get her one of those."

Her call is answered blessedly quick. Salamanderkit stands as tall as she can make herself as Deerspark approaches. She's a little perplexed that he hasn't said anything until he drops low and it's easier to see what's going on with his face. Oh. She's struck with the very mean urge to shoo Deerspark off (he's hurt, Tinytoad doesn't need a hurt minion) but it sounds like her mama's already given the warrior her blessing to carry Shellkit. This is for the best; Salamanderkit can use those few moments to ponder her way to the conclusion that there probably won't be any good, strong warriors who aren't hurt. That's what being on the losing team is all about.

"Okay, you," she addresses Deerspark sternly, "this is Shellkit!" Salamanderkit moves to nudge the speckled tom forward, presenting him with tangible pride in her voice. "He's my brother so that means he's basically the coolest and best. What he says goes, okay?? And if you let the monsters catch up to us and eat him, then I'll eat you." She's doing her very best to look severe, like she means it, but she's about as intimidating as dandelion fuzz. Salamanderkit bumps the flat top of her head affectionately against Shellkit, stage-whispering: "I've got this guy shaking in his pelt, don't worry! Lemme know when you wanna switch, alright?"

She is pretty pleased about still getting to ride with Tinytoad for now, so pleased that she's not really looking forward to sharing and being fair about who gets to travel with mom (if it were anyone but Shellkit she simply wouldn't share, and even then, she might just pretend to be asleep whenever he asks), but she guesses it'll be a good way to keep an eye on this warrior, too. Salamanderkit's already growing a list of questions for him, like did you fight a lot of monsters? Did you kill any? What's the matter with your face? Did one of them pull your tail off? How bad did it hurt? Polite smalltalk stuff like that. She hopes he might be able to answer at least some of it, but his mouth looks real gnarly...

Salamanderkit glances between Deerspark and Shellkit. At least a ruined maw means this warrior won't be able to suddenly turn and gobble Shellkit up. She's not sure where that concern is coming from and is especially unsure of how to cope with it beyond shifting restlessly and swallowing hard, letting the nervousness work its way through her. It must just be that she's thinking too hard about monsters, lately. But Riverclan aren't the monsters, she reminds hersef firmly, forcing her fur to lie flat after realizing it had started to bristle. Riverclan are the good guys. This guy, too.

"Hm!" She nods sharply, as if some great matter has been settled and turns back to her mother, clumsily hoisting herself up into place. "I'm ready when Shellkit is!"

@Desert Rain Frog ; TINYTOAD
@sleepyyjax ; SHELLKIT
@Marigoldwhisper ; DEERSPARK

gravelly waypoint
Old June 14th, 2024, 04:39 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye had spent all day lost in her thoughts, trudging alongside her Clanmates. To say that it had been a trying day would truly be an understatement, and now that the adrenaline from the battle had worn off, she was really beginning to feel her wounds and tiredness. As she was haunted with uncertainty about the future of RiverClan and its territory, she became a ghost, listlessly and silently drifting in and among the formless mass that was her Clan.

Heroneye was snapped back to reality at the sound of the other cat’s voice. Having not really interacted with much of anyone that day, she was a bit flustered to have been approached. Nonetheless, she was eager to help her Clanmates in whatever way she could; becoming a burden was still very much a concern in Heroneye’s mind.

Heroneye nodded politely at Goldfish, her expression remaining quite stoic. “Yes, of course. I’d be happy to.”

( @zBlaze )
Old June 14th, 2024, 04:56 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye had spent all day lost in her thoughts, trudging alongside her Clanmates. To say that it had been a trying day would truly be an understatement, and now that the adrenaline from the battle had worn off, she was really beginning to feel her wounds and tiredness. As she was haunted with uncertainty about the future of RiverClan and its territory, she became a ghost, listlessly and silently drifting in and among the formless mass that was her Clan.

Heroneye was snapped back to reality at the sound of the other cat’s voice. Having not really interacted with much of anyone that day, she was a bit flustered to have been approached. Nonetheless, she was eager to help her Clanmates in whatever way she could; becoming a burden was still very much a concern in Heroneye’s mind.

Heroneye nodded politely at Goldfish, her expression remaining quite stoic. “Yes, of course. I’d be happy to.”

( @zBlaze )

The Ace of Spades felt rather pleased that her request was accepted. Smiling, she touched noses with Shellkit. “I’ll be right back, Lovebug. Gotta catch us some food so you can have some milk. That sound good?” She murmured fondly, before glancing around nervously. She hated leaving him all by his lonesome. But who would watch him? Uhhhh quick! The stranger danger lesson! “Right. Everyone in the clan should be nice to you but if you see a shady looking cat don’t go near them they’re probably not friendly. If they don’t smell like RiverClan, book it. Don’t go near grumpy looking cats or cats you think will hurt you. Other than that you’ll be fine. I’ll be right back, alright?” Pausing a moment for an answer, she announced to the clan; Heroneye and I are going hunting but won’t be too far away.” her voice was mainly directed at Dusklion and Fadingsun, but perhaps another cat would want to join. ”Right, off we go.” She mewed cheerily, but the happiness was forced into her tone.

Padding into the undergrowth, Goldfish hunkered down as a scent caught her nose. Starsdammit! Bristling, she realized it was the smell of rats. Inhaling sharply, Goldfish spotted the hole where the nest must be. Perhaps it could be a feast. “Alright. I think we can catch some rats if we try hard enough. Those teeth are deadly, so watch out for those. By the looks of it the nest is newer. Lets scare some rats out and see what we can do.” Not too cautious, but a solid plan. Goldfish leaped toward the hole and began rapidly digging into the earth. Four rats darted out immediately. Okay, so not too many. Oh, crap, there’s one more! Goldfish lunged onto one single rat in particular, sinking her teeth into the back of its neck and killing it almost instantly. But another of the stinky rodents bowlers onto her back, forced her to rear up and slam onto her own spine, falling backwards and injuring the rat beneath her.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!