Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:55 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:51 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Rani
Today 06:48 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 06:44 PM

Old June 6th, 2020, 05:59 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Mmm hmm. And I'm not gorgeous." Lightbubble meowed in response, his way of telling Littlepaw he knew he was lying. Because Lightbubble was gorgeous, of course! That was like, one of his defining traits, at least as far as Lightbubble thought. As Littlepaw bent into a sloppy crouch though, Lightbubble padded forward. "Okay so now this, this is sloppy. You need to widen your stance and elongate your position." Lightbubble pushed Littlepaw's hind paws outward slightly so that his weight was more balanced. He then padded around the front and pulled the apprentice's paws forward, allowing for a longer stance and better weight balance throughout his entire body. "And your tail? While yes it's cute, prey isn't the thing you should be showing it off to." Lightbubble reached up and pulled Littlepaw's tail down with a paw, letting go of it right above the ground. "A hunter's crouch should be full of grace and poise and be showing off your superior hunting abilities." Lightbubble padded around to the front of Littlepaw, sweeping his tail with a flourish as he grinned. "Now how does that feel? Better?"

Littlepaw did not appreciate the pushing and prodding on Lightbubble's part, even if it made the crouch feel much more natural and comfortable. "It's fine, I guess." He shifted his front paws, feeling how it felt to move. He no longer felt unbalanced and when he pushed himself up he found it easy to lower back into the comfortable position. At least this tom had the ability to properly teach me, that gave him some points. "So, I can crouch... What's next?" He had already forgotten the second half of what he was supposed to be learning. What was it... jumping? Pouncing? Something like that didn't matter the wording but it was something like that.
"I wanna hurry up and catch something, so if we can quicken the pace, that'd be great." Even if his tone was sarcastic, he held a genuine look in his expression. He wanted to be the one to bring food to his mother and the elders he actually cared about, how could they rely on him if he couldn't feed them as well as protect them.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 6th, 2020, 08:07 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @implimm @~Splash~ @Fallen One ]
[ since we only have two hours, I moved us out to the territory ]

Iciclepaw slipped through the entrance with the patrol and looked around. She sniffed around for familiar flower scents, searching for the ones that Freezepaw liked. She didn’t think Frigidpaw would want one- or Freezepaw if she was being honest- but she’d try! The molly made sure not to stray from the group, though, knowing the important and dangerous job they were on.

-

[ @BILL. ]

Honeysnake released the dog’s neck with a scowl. The dumb creature tasted weird to him, but he mainly was just disgusted by the pitiful thing. He flicked his yellow eyes up to Falcondive as the other tom started dragging the dog and watched for a moment. Dragging it alone would take him a while- plus the dog’s fur would end up caked in dirt and pine needles and be disgusting if Falcondive’s intention was to attempt to use the body for prey.

The tortoiseshell tom shrugged. He could get his frogs later. Leaning down, he grabbed hold of the dog’s skin by its haunches and lifted it partially to help drag it. He didn’t bother saying anything to Falcondive. The other tom seemed similar to him and he hated small talk.

Last edited by dionysus; June 6th, 2020 at 08:17 AM.
Old June 6th, 2020, 09:56 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @kieryn +
"Get Beastspark, or any cat you smell nearby. Just don't let a twoleg near the silver brambles (cage)! If you can't find anybody, just go back to camp and stay safe. I cannot let you be taken by a twoleg." The tom both sounded and smelled shocked, worried, and desperate, pushing at the silver brambles. "Go!" The tom yowled.
@Undertaker

The kit scrambled off towards beastspark"BEASTSPARK!!" she ran into the tom headfirst but quickly started talking"come one come one!!! hes trapped u have to help!"
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:09 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Undertaker ]

Iciclepaw had been doing a good job of sticking with the group. She was a bit concerned about stepping on a trap, so she had grabbed a stick and was poking around with it when she overturned some leaves and caught the silver shine of something. Wicked teeth poked out at her and she squealed in fear but the molly had a job to do. Wincing as she did so and starting to shake, Iciclepaw gingerly pokes the stick into the jaws and jumped when they snapped shut. She flew into the air with her fur spiked and her claws unsheathed and lost control for a moment.

Running from the spooky trap, Iciclepaw tripped over something else that was shiny. Her fear spiked but subsided a bit when she wasn’t decapitated or relieved of another limb. In fact! The thing she now stood beside actually held a piece of prey! The little she-cat would have been more excited if it was a flower but at least it was something she could bring to camp and maybe give to a queen. She went after the prey and then SNAP!

Iciclepaw turned sharply and tried to escape but she was trapped! Her heart started beating harder and harder and she began to hyperventilate. Was she going to die?

“Help!!”

Her scream was ragged and desperate and the loudest noise she might have ever made. It was no use. The only rustling she heard came from the wrong direction and was way louder than it should’ve been...
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:24 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Undertaker // @Mentallyunstable // @hope ]

Going further into the territory , Fleapaw had gained a new , longer stick in case she found another trap. She didn't. Instead , she could smell a delicious scent , something like the best prey she had ever smelled before. "Oo!" She snickered , dropping the stick and quickly following the scent to see where it was coming from. After a rather uneventful walk , she found herself in front of..well , she didn't know what it was! The thing in front of her was silver looking , with a little entrance thingy that was open. She probably shouldn't go in tgere but..that scent smelled absolutely wonderful!

Slipping through the door , she found the sorce of the smell. It looked quite..gross , it was very mushy looking. But it never hurt to try! Leaning down , the she-cat took a few nibbles from the mushy food. It tasted..amazing! Takiby a few more bites , her large ears gave a twitch. "That was..." She trailed off , suddenly feeling a bit dizzy. Why did she feel dozzy6? Maybe it was because the food was so good?

Suddenly , she dropped to the ground as everything around her turned black. She didn't even get the chance to notice the door had shut behind her and her cage was lifted,

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@implimm @~Splash~ @Fallen One @Zesty Mango @Slushie @Terrestrial
(I haven't made the thread yet, catching up on other replies so you have some extra time. Please wrap up your posts as soon as you can though. I wanna keep it moving.)

@Splashy @kieryn(Skykit can follow but he's really going to boot her if she does)
(Cats who are getting kidnapped should not be getting rescued at this time, since you guys already made the posts I'll go with it.)
Beastspark was livid as he saw Skykit was out and about again. She really did want to get exiled didn't she. He snarls at the kit, tail lashing behind him ready to snap at her again. Although is distracted by the kit yowled for help about a trapped cat. He knew it, someone was going to get their paw stuck in the jaws. "Go back to camp, Skykit. I swear if I find you out here again I'm tossing you of the clan." He really didn't care if Icestar punished him or not, he was getting tired of her doing as she pleased. Beyond irked, the deputy hurries off to find the trapped cat. He was sure he'd find them though their yowls of pain.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 6th, 2020 at 10:38 AM.
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Undertaker (You'll understand what I'm doing in a moment. ;3) +
Whitepaw continued to struggle, but he found that twoleg scent was starting to develop. He continued to try and alarm any cat nearby, alarm in his eyes that he would be carried away in the silver brambles.

Character Site is in the works.
Old June 6th, 2020, 11:16 AM
dont try to wake me

[ My apologies. I began feeling sick last night and have been sleeping it off. ]
Nettlespark had led his patrol out without further discussion towards Magpiepaw or Sunfall. The warrior was free to do as he wished, and Magpiepaw... Well hopefully he got the message. "Iciclepaw," the tom says before realizing she wasn't where she just had been. "Iciclepaw?" He lifts his head up to look around in confusion before the shouting finds his ears.
His heart skips a beat and he finds himself abandoning Sunfall and Magpiepaw to pick up the pace, running through the forest to look for the other apprentice.
The warrior wasn't paying attention to his surroundings enough. A quick flash of silvery light like a spider's thread confuses him but an instant later, Nettlespark smashes his face into a solid and cold web. Debris falls away from it, and his paw gets caught on something solid. Looking down, he notes something like a flap that he'd stepped on. "Iciclepaw!" he yowls in frustration then, he didn't know why. He wanted to find her, to help her. What the hell was this?!
The others should know. "Sunfall, Magpiepaw! Can you two hear me?"
What was he supposed to do now?
[ Again, apologies. @Undertaker @Beau @Fallen One @~Splash~ ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old June 6th, 2020, 11:19 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@implimm @~Splash~ @Fallen One @Zesty Mango @Slushie @Terrestrial
(I haven't made the thread yet, catching up on other replies so you have some extra time. Please wrap up your posts as soon as you can though. I wanna keep it moving.)

@Splashy @kieryn(Skykit can follow but he's really going to boot her if she does)
(Cats who are getting kidnapped should not be getting rescued at this time, since you guys already made the posts I'll go with it.)
Beastspark was livid as he saw Skykit was out and about again. She really did want to get exiled didn't she. He snarls at the kit, tail lashing behind him ready to snap at her again. Although is distracted by the kit yowled for help about a trapped cat. He knew it, someone was going to get their paw stuck in the jaws. "Go back to camp, Skykit. I swear if I find you out here again I'm tossing you of the clan." He really didn't care if Icestar punished him or not, he was getting tired of her doing as she pleased. Beyond irked, the deputy hurries off to find the trapped cat. He was sure he'd find them though their yowls of pain.
Skykit scoffed at him"I will but No one ekse was coming for him! I had to!!!" she started to go back to camp but forgot which way it was"u-uhm beastspark where's camp?"
Old June 6th, 2020, 12:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Undertaker
Croakingpaw found a trap. Using a stick he stuck it in, but it didn’t close. Hmmm....maybe I need to get it in further? he thought as he put the stick in further and further until he was in the trap and he heard the trap snap closed. He let out a yowl,” Help! Anyone!!“ he shouted as he tried to shove himself between the ivy grate wondering if he’d be able to squeeze through, nope. So he took another option trying to break the little black box that seemed to be holding him hostage, but his paws couldn’t get it to break and neither could that giant stick which was taking up space so he pushed it almost out of the trap but where he could still grab it. He tried breaking it with his claws which more caused a few of his nails to snap off. Hey at least there was a live squirrel in there, he cornered the squirrel and killed it. He wouldn’t eat it yet, who knew how long it would take before they could free him.

After a while of yowling and trying to get attention he saw what he assumed was a twoleg coming towards him. He arched his back touching the roof of the trap hissing as the twoleg came towards him. A twoleg or so he thought was pink skinned and walked strangely on the two hind legs. He felt it reach for the cage and swing him side to side, he was terrified hissing trying to get his paw through the grate made of hard vines trying to claw the twoleg, with no luck. He was then thrown in the back of a monster. Before seeing the twoleg climb into it and woke it up, he gave one last shriek of terror as the monster was running away from camp on the thunderpath towards the twolegplace. How would he escape, would he become a kittypet? He wasn’t sure. But he wouldn’t give up, he’d try to escape no matter what. If not, he knew Ribbitpaw would find him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 6th, 2020 at 01:03 PM.