Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Darkice Header Image...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 05:26 AM
Déjà vu [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 05:25 AM
Redmire Roleplay /...
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:10 AM
Honeypaw gets...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:11 AM
Hunting Honey [p]
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:56 AM

Old August 10th, 2021, 05:12 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Honeypaw ran out and smiles happily, going to sit next to Finkit.
"Look at that! We'll be sharing a den again soon! Hopefully I get to train with you!"
@seeingstars
Old August 11th, 2021, 01:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Angelique

Blizzardsky’s eyes went wide as he realized she was becoming an apprentice, he hadn’t been keeping track of time, it felt like yesterday her eyes opened and now she was becoming an apprentice. So without a second thought he tried to come forward to rushing to attempt to groom her fur better coming forward himself some as well trying to fix her fur so it would look perfect, he anxiously glanced around trying to spot Heronflight. She was suppose to be there. Suddenly he stopped trying to fix her fur and went sprinting towards the nursery whisper shouting as to not ruin the ceremony,” Heronflight come quick!” hopefully she’d be entering camp soon at least. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to force Frozenkit and uhh Shatteredkit to watch the ceremony, but he figured he’d let them enjoy kithood without being jealous. Heronflight better arrive. He kind of froze finally between the ceremony area and the nursery, desperate to see Heronflight show up for their daughters ceremony. It broke his heart when he became an apprentice and his dad didn’t show up, speaking of which what happened to his dad.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 11th, 2021, 05:48 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Firepaw gatherd at his leaders call
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old August 11th, 2021, 12:09 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egasl View Post
~ Sunkit ~
Sunkit perked up as her name was called. She giggled as she got to her paws. Sunkit had no knowledge of what happened in an apprentice ceremony, not only because she was blind, but because she had never attended one. She hopped so close to the stream stone that her nose was almost touching the cool rock.
She had also heard Milkkit’s name, so she sniffed the air to see if he had shown up. Nothing yet though.
Milkkit padded up, his heart racing. His paws carried him to Sunkits side, silently running his tail across her back to let her know he was there.

“It’s happening!” He whispered excitedly.

on hiatus due to personal reasons .
Old August 11th, 2021, 12:58 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Heronflight was inside the nursery, staring at the collection of fur that she had. Her eyes showed insanity. Her concussion was still healing, so it would be a while before she fully came back. A yowl was heard and she padded out. Apprentice? Her fur child was going to be an apprentice?

She ran out real quick and stood beside her. She didn't want her to become an apprentice yet. Heronflight wanted to shove Petuniakit back, so she didn't get to become one.

// @Zesty Mango; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 11th, 2021, 01:22 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Ah, so all the kits had shown up. For a moment, Kestrelstar gazed down at them. They were about to embark on training to become RiverClan warriors. Normally, he wasn’t one for speeches wasted on those who had yet to show potential, but with tensions high and times more turbulent than he could remember, the leader gave a nod to all the kits.

”You all have reached the age to begin your warrior training. Becoming a RiverClan warrior is no easy task - you will be taught in the ways of hunting and fighting for your Clan. You will learn what it means to serve and protect your Clan, and in the process you will discover who you are. I hope that each of you,” the leader paused, making sure to look each kit in the eye, ”work hard, and listen to your mentors. They are skilled warriors who have defended RiverClan with their life; their knowledge is invaluable.”

With that, Kestrelstar straightened up more, lifting his tail as he began the assignments.

”Sunkit [ @Egasl ] from this day forward you will be known as Sunpaw. Your mentor will be Wolfsong [ @RiztheHuntress ].”

“Milkkit [ @Nostalgia ] until you complete your training you will be known as Milkpaw. I’m leaving your training to Splashleap [ @gs29513 ]. Learn all you can from her.”
Kestrelstar hadn’t spoken to Splashleap about this, and hoped she would be up for the task.

”Reedkit [ @Nixey ] you shall be known as Reedpaw,” his breath caught in his throat momentarily as he recalled the former Reedpaw, who he had thrown out after being attacked by the apprentice in the raid - but now was no time to dwell on that. ”Your mentor shall be Hawthornmist
[ @Willowfern ].”

“Bravekit [ @distant cry in the woods ] you are now Bravepaw. I believe that my former apprentice, Nightleap [ @Kunaiskrill ] will do well with your training.”

“Petuniakit [ @Angelique ] until your training is complete you will be known as Petuniapaw. Your mentor will be Blizzardwind [ @poppy. ].”

“Finkit [ @seeingstars ] you are now Finpaw. I’m entrusting your training to Dogheart
[ @coffeebeans ]. Train well.”

“Featherkit [ @Silverfur & Co ] until your training is complete you shall be Featherpaw. Your mentor shall be Goldenbranch [ @-Ash- ]”

As he finished speaking, Kestrelstar gave the new apprentices a moment to find their mentors and meet them. It was a good day in RiverClan; there were a few reassignments after this, and then two new warriors to be made.

”For a few apprentices,” Kestrelstar continued, ”your mentors have found that their loyalties lie outside of RiverClan. Though I have searched the territory for them, there is no trace. But your training will not be delayed.” Glancing down, the leader cleared his throat once more.

”Goldenpaw [ @Singing Jay ] your new mentor will be Driftbreeze [ @liz ].”

”Baypaw [ @Puddle~ ] your new mentor is Dusksong [ @Pheasantflight ].”

“Silverpaw [ @windtail ] your new mentor is Rippleflight [ @I draw war cats ].”

“Whitepaw [ @WinterRabbit5350 ] your new mentor is Moonmoth [ @finnzel ].”

For the last one, her mentor hadn’t necessarily gone missing, but she had expressed interest in being trained by a different one. ”Webpaw [ @Zesty Mango ] you have expressed interest in continuing your training with a new mentor. From now on, your training will be handled by Cloudwhisker
[ @Stardust~ ].”

With that done and sorted, Kestrelstar added lastly, ”If any training gets stalled or halted, you are to let me know. You all are future warriors of RiverClan, nothing should get in the way of that.” Stepping back, the leader fell silent for another moment before he would move on.

Old August 11th, 2021, 01:27 PM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

silverpaw walked over to rippleflight another mentor she thought to herself this must be the 3rd new one i have gotton.
@I draw war cats
Old August 11th, 2021, 01:28 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Ah, so all the kits had shown up. For a moment, Kestrelstar gazed down at them. They were about to embark on training to become RiverClan warriors. Normally, he wasn’t one for speeches wasted on those who had yet to show potential, but with tensions high and times more turbulent than he could remember, the leader gave a nod to all the kits.

”You all have reached the age to begin your warrior training. Becoming a RiverClan warrior is no easy task - you will be taught in the ways of hunting and fighting for your Clan. You will learn what it means to serve and protect your Clan, and in the process you will discover who you are. I hope that each of you,” the leader paused, making sure to look each kit in the eye, ”work hard, and listen to your mentors. They are skilled warriors who have defended RiverClan with their life; their knowledge is invaluable.”

With that, Kestrelstar straightened up more, lifting his tail as he began the assignments.

”Sunkit [ @Egasl ] from this day forward you will be known as Sunpaw. Your mentor will be Wolfsong [ @RiztheHuntress ].”

“Milkkit [ @Nostalgia ] until you complete your training you will be known as Milkpaw. I’m leaving your training to Splashleap [ @gs29513 ]. Learn all you can from her.”
Kestrelstar hadn’t spoken to Splashleap about this, and hoped she would be up for the task.

”Reedkit [ @Nixey ] you shall be known as Reedpaw,” his breath caught in his throat momentarily as he recalled the former Reedpaw, who he had thrown out after being attacked by the apprentice in the raid - but now was no time to dwell on that. ”Your mentor shall be Hawthornmist
[ @Willowfern ].”

“Bravekit [ @distant cry in the woods ] you are now Bravepaw. I believe that my former apprentice, Nightleap [ @Kunaiskrill ] will do well with your training.”

“Petuniakit [ @Angelique ] until your training is complete you will be known as Petuniapaw. Your mentor will be Blizzardwind [ @poppy. ].”

“Finkit [ @seeingstars ] you are now Finpaw. I’m entrusting your training to Dogheart
[ @coffeebeans ]. Train well.”

“Featherkit [ @Silverfur & Co ] until your training is complete you shall be Featherpaw. Your mentor shall be Goldenbranch [ @-Ash- ]”

As he finished speaking, Kestrelstar gave the new apprentices a moment to find their mentors and meet them. It was a good day in RiverClan; there were a few reassignments after this, and then two new warriors to be made.

”For a few apprentices,” Kestrelstar continued, ”your mentors have found that their loyalties lie outside of RiverClan. Though I have searched the territory for them, there is no trace. But your training will not be delayed.” Glancing down, the leader cleared his throat once more.

”Goldenpaw [ @Singing Jay ] your new mentor will be Driftbreeze [ @liz ].”

”Baypaw [ @Puddle~ ] your new mentor is Dusksong [ @Pheasantflight ].”

“Silverpaw [ @windtail ] your new mentor is Rippleflight [ @I draw war cats ].”

“Whitepaw [ @WinterRabbit5350 ] your new mentor is Moonmoth [ @finnzel ].”

For the last one, her mentor hadn’t necessarily gone missing, but she had expressed interest in being trained by a different one. ”Webpaw [ @Zesty Mango ] you have expressed interest in continuing your training with a new mentor. From now on, your training will be handled by Cloudwhisker
[ @Stardust~ ].”

With that done and sorted, Kestrelstar added lastly, ”If any training gets stalled or halted, you are to let me know. You all are future warriors of RiverClan, nothing should get in the way of that.” Stepping back, the leader fell silent for another moment before he would move on.

Featherkit no now featherpaw looks around for her mentor Goldenbranch. She was happy to be a warrior apprentice.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 11th, 2021, 01:36 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Reedpaw~
The cream colored apprentice bounced happily on her paws. Nudging Braveki—Bravepaw for a moment with a whisper of ”we can talk later,” before bouncing up towards Hawthornmist. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she paused and stared up at her mentor with awe “wait..I know you!” coming out in a soft purr, her excitement only seemed to grow as she couldn’t help but keep bouncing. Though, if the older cat bumped noses with Reedpaw, she’d finally seem to settle down a bit.
@Willowfern @distant cry in the woods

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; August 11th, 2021 at 02:03 PM.
Old August 11th, 2021, 02:12 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Nightleap walked over to her new apprentice. "Hey, bravepaw! im nightleap. I'll be you're mentor" she smiled.
@distant cry in the woods

Character Site
The one piece is real.