Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Luna's Characters
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:56 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:55 PM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:44 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:22 PM

Old April 21st, 2021, 08:45 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky continued to cry a bit,” And now I’m probably going to get exiled for destroying part of the nursery, no way Snakeheart and Lionstorm will let this slide.” he whispered. This was the worst thing he’d done, yes he’d accidentally injured other clanmates before, or snuck out of camp as an apprentice, or insulted his mentor, but destroying part of the den that kept the kits warm at night, he’d be in so much trouble.
Foxblaze thought a moment, "Let's fix it, and then I'll go with you to tell Lionstorm and Snakeheart. We'll make it better than before. You run along and run me some pelts from some leftover prey, we'll need them to make the nests all nice again. Anything soft ok? And then you bring it all back on in here and we'll have ourselves a weaving party hmm?" She was so sure she'd always hate this one but... He turned into a sweet young man with some problems. The grief of losing a child was quite a lot to bear. Maybe... for anyone... She smiled at him after her quick moment of thought before patting his back, a silent way of saying this is what they must do, before turning to the broken den to start reweaving it. "I really do love weaving, I wish I did it more often." She mewed to herself as her paws worked on weaving. She felt... different... she knew what it was deep down but she pushed away the hope.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 21st, 2021, 04:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Foxblaze thought a moment, "Let's fix it, and then I'll go with you to tell Lionstorm and Snakeheart. We'll make it better than before. You run along and run me some pelts from some leftover prey, we'll need them to make the nests all nice again. Anything soft ok? And then you bring it all back on in here and we'll have ourselves a weaving party hmm?" She was so sure she'd always hate this one but... He turned into a sweet young man with some problems. The grief of losing a child was quite a lot to bear. Maybe... for anyone... She smiled at him after her quick moment of thought before patting his back, a silent way of saying this is what they must do, before turning to the broken den to start reweaving it. "I really do love weaving, I wish I did it more often." She mewed to herself as her paws worked on weaving. She felt... different... she knew what it was deep down but she pushed away the hope.
Blizzardsky forced himself up to his paws, she was right that if he fixed it, maybe he wouldn’t be in trouble. So shakily on his paws he padded over to the fresh prey pile to collect the best prey pelts he could find before carrying them back to the nursery. Hopefully he could talk Foxblaze into not reporting it. He felt scared and worried for himself, why was he worrying about that when Spicekit was out there somewhere and he was worried about getting exiled.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 21st, 2021, 06:17 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Sootspring padded into the nursery, a trout in her mouth. She had yet to have met her new siblings and decided today was the day she would do it. Ouch, She thought as she stepped on a sharp pebble on the floor of the den, before kicking it to the side and plopping down on the ground next to Antfrost. "I brought you some food," The warrior mewed softly as she nudged the fish towards her mother. "If the kits are old enough to eat fresh-kill then they can have some too! Sorry I haven't met them yet, I honestly don't know why I didn't visit the nursery sooner. Anyways, yeah. Introduce me to these little furballs!" She was never close to any of her other siblings- save Splashleap and Wavepaw- and this time, the she-cat was determined it would be different.
// @Jackpot ( you can mention the rpers of the kits in your reply, I don't actually know who their roleplayers are )

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old April 21st, 2021, 06:31 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Lilykit sat in the den entrance, staring up at the moon. Moonlight sparkled in her eyes, and the starlight washed over her fur and she suppressed a smile. What was there to smile about? Maybe... maybe when she became a warrior she could be Lilymoon and maaaaaaaybe Lilystar if she ever became leader. When, not if. She would work hard enough for leadership, but to help then Clan as well, not just to become leader.

The moon was so beautiful. Like her mother, Kali. Mother would point up at the moon, smile sweetly, then whisper stories about how that creamy-gray stuff was the face of a cat, the Great Moon Guardian, who was trapped up there for eternity to watch over them. But now after living in RiverClan for a while, she decided that StarClan was real. Maybe when Kali finally came back like she promised, Lilykit could show her StarClan. The little white kit frowned. If leadership was her dream then she'd better work hard. Really hard. Especially to show that she was good enough, since her parents were rogues. Her tan patches looked a silvery gray as she basked in the moonlight.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; April 21st, 2021 at 07:25 PM.
Old April 21st, 2021, 07:24 PM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
Lilykit sat in the den entrance, staring up at the moon. Moonlight sparkled in her eyes, and the starlight washed over her fur and she suppressed a smile. What was there to smile about? Maybe... maybe when she became a warrior she could be Lilymoon and maaaaaaaybe Lilystar if she ever became leader. When, not if. She would work hard enough for leadership, but to help then Clan as well, not just to become leader.

The moon was so beautiful. Like her mother, Kali. Mother would point up at the moon, smile sweetly, then whisper stories about how that creamy-gray stuff was the face of a cat, the Great Moon Guardian, who was trapped up there for eternity to watch over them. But now after living in RiverClan for a while, she decided that StarClan was real. Maybe when Kali finally came back like she promised, Lilykit could show her StarClan. The little white kit frowned. If leadership was her dream then she'd better work hard. Really hard. Especially to show that she was good enough, since her parents were rogues. Her tan patches looked a silvery gray as she basked in the moonlight.
~Redkit~

A little russet tom was curled in a nest, away from every other sleeping cat. He was used to being lonely, often he was. With very few friends, it seemed the mute kit would never fit into life.
Resting his head on his paws, he blinked, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Old April 21st, 2021, 07:29 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:

Ghostkit shifted in xyr nest, next to Deerwing. Xe couldn't sleep. Xe finally sat up and decided to get some water, maybe even a midnight snack. As xe crept out of the den, xe almost jumped out of xyr fur when xe saw Lillykits silhouette, but calmed when xe realized it was just another kit.
Hey...
Xe said quietly, padding over.

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!
Old April 21st, 2021, 07:47 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Lilykit heard a sniffling sound behind her, faint, but easy to hear in the crisp, cool, silent night. She padded towards the sound. Maybe some cat would want to hang out? Going to bed was out of the question now, since she had already gotten hyped up on... daydreaming? No, its nighttime. Nightdreaming? No, but whatever. "Hey, what's wrong?" Oh, it was Redkit. The one who couldn't talk. She quickly revised her question. "I mean, are you okay?"
@Topaztaill

Old April 21st, 2021, 07:50 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey View Post
Ghostkit shifted in xyr nest, next to Deerwing. Xe couldn't sleep. Xe finally sat up and decided to get some water, maybe even a midnight snack. As xe crept out of the den, xe almost jumped out of xyr fur when xe saw Lillykits silhouette, but calmed when xe realized it was just another kit.
Hey...
Xe said quietly, padding over.
Lilykit turned around. "Hey Ghostkit." She said softly. She could barely make out the shape of the kit in the shadows. "What's up, can't you sleep?"

Old April 21st, 2021, 08:06 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Lilykit turned around. "Hey Ghostkit." She said softly. She could barely make out the shape of the kit in the shadows. "What's up, can't you sleep?"
Xe stopped in front of her awkwardly.
No, I was going to get some water and maybe a snack. I hope there are some leftover shellfish. I like shellfish...
Xe said quietly. Xe didn't really talk to anyone other than Fawnpaw and Deerwing. Oh, and Reedpaw! Reedpaw was great!

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!
Old April 21st, 2021, 08:16 PM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Lilykit heard a sniffling sound behind her, faint, but easy to hear in the crisp, cool, silent night. She padded towards the sound. Maybe some cat would want to hang out? Going to bed was out of the question now, since she had already gotten hyped up on... daydreaming? No, its nighttime. Nightdreaming? No, but whatever. "Hey, what's wrong?" Oh, it was Redkit. The one who couldn't talk. She quickly revised her question. "I mean, are you okay?"
@Topaztaill
~Redkit~

He didn’t know how to respond. No, he wasn’t fine, he was terrible, but the russet Kit nodded, another tear fell to the ground.

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|