Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:44 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Dark
Today 09:34 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:23 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:07 PM

Old August 27th, 2022, 04:11 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Shadow View Post
(idk who to mention)

"Than is what you get mousePaw!" Whitedream says
"Sorry..." mousePaw sighs

~Slatewhisker~
Slatewhisker was checking the prey pile, making count of how much prey there was when she heard a slight commotion. She turned her head and headed towards Whitedream and Mousepaw. "Hello you two. Why were you guys gone for so long?" She meowed, waiting for a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
{Nightleap of Riverclan}

"Slatewhisker! what a relief!" she purred. "I'm so glad to see you. i'm sorry. I feel like i should have been there for the clan more, that is on me, but i was watering the sunflower on kestrelstar's grave when a strange white figure attacked me and dragged me somewhere. I remembered some of the herbs i collected for snakeheart and treated myself. im a little drosy, but back in action!" she said. she then yawned

@~Fierce~

~Slatewhisker~
Slatewhisker listened patiently to Nightleap's story. She forwned at the mention of the white figure but there hadn't been a problem recently with that so she assumed that they must have left. "Well, I'm sorry for that. I'm glad you managed to escape. You can go rest now. Welcome back." She meowed, flicking her tail before padding away.
(Done! I apologize for the lateness. I'll pull her out of missing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivercloud View Post
Moonkit was surprised that Slatewhisker wasn't mad at them. They thought they were going to be yelled at for sure, but they were glad it seemed they weren't going to be. "I've...um...i was trying to catch my first prey and... i-i guess i got a little bit lost," they responded shakily, still a little nervous with being yelled at.
@~Fierce~

~Slatewhisker~
Slatewhisker heard the shake in the kit's voice and she made sure that her voice was soft and reassuring. "Well, that's a shame. You can go back to the nursery. Make sure to not go out again or you'll get lost again and then there's a chance that there will be a punishment involved. Off you go then." She meowed, leaning down to try and gently nudge the kit in the direction of the nursery.
(Done! Sorry for the lateness. I'll move them from missing)

Last edited by ~Fierce~; August 27th, 2022 at 04:12 PM.
Old August 28th, 2022, 08:17 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

~Slatewhisker~
Slatewhisker was checking the prey pile, making count of how much prey there was when she heard a slight commotion. She turned her head and headed towards Whitedream and Mousepaw. "Hello you two. Why were you guys gone for so long?" She meowed, waiting for a response.

"Someone smells two leg food and ran off during training. I followed and we got lost trying to come back" Whitedream says
Mousepaw just looks at the ground

Archer, Jeweler,

I have changed a bit and am now working on new threads

weekdays-50% weekends-15%

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.

Last edited by Aly~Hunter; August 28th, 2022 at 08:17 AM.
Old August 28th, 2022, 09:57 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe decided to try again after being turned away last time which she did not blame them. she had refused to fight in a battle she had heard and she felt aweful enough for it she would have rathered doing apprentice duties or something to be punished for her stupidity. But that didnt matter now the snow tiger molly had been hunting making less noise now but leaving the prey in the same spot to wait till she was to try to join river clan again Snowstripe did not blame them one bit however for the reaction to her being missing for some moons. She did not eat anthing this whole time either so she was rather skinny at this time though. @Dino @thepirateking

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 29th, 2022, 09:16 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

A large silver figure pushed itself through the weeds that surrounded the Riverclan territory. He could smell the scent of many different cats coming from this direction and any other direction he turned, it bothered his nose and made him nauseous but if he breathed in deep enough he could slightly push out their scents but just barely. If it weren’t for Fawnspring taking him in and caring for him he wouldn’t have bothered to do any of this he would’ve been fine just laying there in the street. But the fact that Fawnspring had risked his life and had died for him was something the young cat wouldn’t have expected of the large brown tom. Frost nearly spat out a mouthful of curses as he stepped into a deep puddle of mud that drenched his paw with dirty water and covered it in a muddy plaster. This. Was. A . Difficult. And . Tiring. Time. he hadn’t slept in days and felt quite unsteady on his paws. But his determination to drive forward was what kept him on his paws long enough to reach this point. But still every cat needed a break every now and then. After a while of oddly picking his way around the territory he came to a small patch of flowers. They looked familiar. Yet he couldn’t recall where he had seen them. Against all odds this was a secluded spot surrounded by sandy dunes and fallen trees sure enough this was a good spot to rest.( funny enough this is the flower patch that Fawnspring used to take care of I wonder how he recognizes these small little things) *insert evil laughter after just creating a sad backstory *
@thepirateking
@ Fierce Roses

Last edited by Fenz; August 31st, 2022 at 08:41 AM.
Old August 31st, 2022, 08:19 AM

Status: FREAKING HAPPY (and ready to RP just VM me to tell me you want to!)
My Mood: Amused

Doe'feather walked out of the woods with Sun'kit and Night'kit, and as soon as she caught sight of Snow'leap (has been gone for so long doesn't know anything) she yelps his name in joy.
"Daddy!" Both Sun'kit and Night'kit screeched as they neared their father. Sun'kit quickly bound up to him and shoved her face in his fur.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I won't ever do that again!" She cried into her father's fur. Night'kit came running up too, but he didn't say anything. He dipped his head down, thinking that he would be in a lot of trouble. Doe'feather walked up with the kits, but decided to let Snow'leap reunite with his kits. @thepirateking

Last edited by Rainee; September 8th, 2022 at 08:41 AM.
Old September 6th, 2022, 01:22 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Mintyleaf looked about the River bank "hello? is anyone there?" called out the Small she-cat looking for her clanmates
@Fierce Roses

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 6th, 2022, 07:15 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Otterfluff
With the sun still high in the sky, Otterfluff breathed a sigh of relief as the familiar tree line of RiverClan territory came into view. After moons it was finally in front of him. He was never one for crying, but at that moment tears welled in his blue eyes as he stood at the scent line. Home. He was home.

The stiffness was getting better day by day. Though he was now barred with a slight limp, Otterfluff looked much better than he had the last time he had set paw on RiverClan territory. Memories from that day felt foggy, and to be quite honest the fluffy brown tom couldn’t quite recall the events as they happened. All he remembered was that he has been fading in and out of consciousness in the territory, and the next he was in a dark space that was moving. The rest… well, he was still coming to terms with it all, and the shame it brought him. But hopefully he’d be able to put it all behind him and return home. Stars, he truly hoped Skystar wasn’t mad.

Approaching the border where RiverClan lined the outskirts, Otterfluff took a seat and wrapped his tail around his paws, a soft sigh leaving him as the pain subsided from his hind leg. Hopefully a patrol would be around soon, and he could curl up in his nest once again.

[ @Fierce Roses - Let me know if you’d be alright doing fluffy man’s rejoining ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old September 6th, 2022, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Shadow View Post
"Someone smells two leg food and ran off during training. I followed and we got lost trying to come back" Whitedream says
Mousepaw just looks at the ground

~Slatewhisker~
Slatewhisker listened with one of her claws scraping at the ground underneath it. She cocked her head to the side as she thought about Whitedream's answer. She swallowed and cleared her throat softly before speaking. "So, Mousepaw went chasing after twoleg food and you followed, trying to get him to come back? And in the process you got lost, correct?" She meowed, pausing for one moment before speaking again. "Whitedream, where were you and Mousepaw training that the scent of twoleg food managed to find you guys? To my knowledge, there haven't been reports of twolegs in or near Riverclan territory so that means you guys were training outside of Riverclan territory and near the Twolegplace. Care to explain that?" She usually was good natured but this was just confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrina View Post
Mintyleaf looked about the River bank "hello? is anyone there?" called out the Small she-cat looking for her clanmates
@Fierce Roses

~Slatewhisker~
Slatewhisker was out looking for some sort of refreshment for her parched mouth when she heard a voice paired with the steady stream of water. She pricked her ears in caution and slowly padded towards the voice, wariness evident in her movement. She sniffed the air and her brow furrowed in confusion. Riverclan scent. That meant it was a cat looking to come back. She padded a bit faster towards the source of the voice and she relaxed a little when she saw Mintyleaf. Good, no threat there. "Hello Mintyleaf. Hope you've been good. Would you mind telling me where you've been?" She meowed, flicking her tail lazily behind her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Otterfluff
With the sun still high in the sky, Otterfluff breathed a sigh of relief as the familiar tree line of RiverClan territory came into view. After moons it was finally in front of him. He was never one for crying, but at that moment tears welled in his blue eyes as he stood at the scent line. Home. He was home.

The stiffness was getting better day by day. Though he was now barred with a slight limp, Otterfluff looked much better than he had the last time he had set paw on RiverClan territory. Memories from that day felt foggy, and to be quite honest the fluffy brown tom couldn’t quite recall the events as they happened. All he remembered was that he has been fading in and out of consciousness in the territory, and the next he was in a dark space that was moving. The rest… well, he was still coming to terms with it all, and the shame it brought him. But hopefully he’d be able to put it all behind him and return home. Stars, he truly hoped Skystar wasn’t mad.

Approaching the border where RiverClan lined the outskirts, Otterfluff took a seat and wrapped his tail around his paws, a soft sigh leaving him as the pain subsided from his hind leg. Hopefully a patrol would be around soon, and he could curl up in his nest once again.

[ @Fierce Roses - Let me know if you’d be alright doing fluffy man’s rejoining ]

~Slatewhisker~
Slatewhisker had decided to go out and relax once she saw the sun high in the sky. While the glare wouldn't bother her any time soon, she could still feel the slight heat in the air. While it would have definitely been way hotter a couple of moons ago, she felt the hint of a chill in the air. Leaf-fall was for sure approaching now and it could be right around the corner. While Riverclan never really struggled with prey shortage in leaf-bare, she still worried about any herbs that might go scarce and the chance of greencough in the air. She didn't want her clanmates getting sick but it seemed that it happened every leaf-bare. It would just be more difficult with Fawnpaw still learning herbs.

Not sure and not caring where her paws took her, she started worrying about Pikestar. She hadn't seen the leader around as much as before when he was deputy or warrior and she was starting to worry about him. The times she did see him, he seemed tired and just not into it. She hoped that he would get better and not because she didn't want the responsibilities, but because she cared for him. Leaders and deputies built some sort of bond, right? They supported each other when they could and they were always there for each other. She was sure that if she was sick or hurt, Pikestar would worry about her.

When she escaped her thoughts, she looked around to place where she was. She was near the border to the outskirts. Hm, what a weird place to go. She was about to turn around and go find a stream or something when a breeze carried a scent past her nostrils. She froze and sniffed again, her mind spinning to place the scent. Definitely Riverclan, but she felt she could place the cat. It took a couple of sniffs before she knew who the cat was.

She headed towards the border with a brisk pace, taking long strides as well as fast ones. She let a small smile color her face as she saw Otterfluff at the border. She stopped in front of the tom. "Otterfluff! It's great to see you! It's been a while. Where were you?" She meowed, concern mingling with her happiness at seeing the tom.
Old September 6th, 2022, 09:49 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Otterfluff
The breeze carried with it a scent of familiarity, and a deep pure rumbled in his throat as the former Shield recognized Slatewhisker. “Ah, Slatewhisker. How lovely to see you again.” A greeting grin stretched across his face as he gave a soft nod, rising to his paws. He hadn’t interacted too much with her, but knew her to be friendly and kind. She sounded rather relieved to see him - which made sense considering the last time anyone had seen him he’d been… worse for wear.

”To be quite honest… most of it is a blur. I remember the battle for the Cove, and spending some time dealing with a rather difficult… two leg situation. I will not bore you with such details, but as you can see it is no longer an issue.” Dipping his head once more to her, his blue eyes flickered past into the deeper part of RiverClan territory. Was his family still there? His brother, and his sister? Looking back to Slatewhisker, He raised his head once more. ”If you would be so kind, I would like to speak to Skystar about reclaiming my place among the Clan. I fear that I do not belong anywhere else, let alone ensnared in a twoleg den.”

[ @Fierce Roses ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; September 7th, 2022 at 10:21 PM.
Old September 6th, 2022, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Otterfluff
The breeze carried with it a scent of familiarity, and a deep pure rumbled in his throat as the former Shield recognized Slatewhisker. “Ah, Slatewhisker. How lovely to see you again.” A greeting grin stretched across his face as he gave a soft nod, rising to his paws. He hadn’t interacted too much with her, but knew her to be friendly and kind. She sounded rather relieved to see him - which made sense considering the last time anyone had seen him he’d been… worse for wear.

”To be quite honest… most of it is a blur. I remember the battle for the Cove, and spending some time dealing with a rather difficult… two leg situation. I will not bore you with such details, but as you can see it is no longer an issue.” Dipping his head once more to her, his blue eyes flickered past into the deeper part of RiverClan territory. Was his family still there? His brother, and his sister? Looking back to Slatewhisker, He raised his head once more. ”If you would be so kind, I would like to speak to Skystar about reclaiming my place among the Clan. I fear that I do not belong anywhere else, let alone ensnared in a twoleg den.”

[ @Fierce Roses ]

~Slatewhisker~
Slatewhisker listened kindly to Otterfluff, nodding in sympathy to his explanation. She knew how twolegs could be, having had to dodge them most of her kithood so she knew that they could be quite dangerous and annoying. If Otterfluff didn't want to elaborate, she wouldn't make the tom explain. It seemed that he was eager to get back and Slatewhisker had no real reason to deny him access back. He was a great asset to the clan as a warrior and fellow clanmate and she was sure that he would be once again.

Her eyes pricked up in sort of surprise and shock at being caught off guard with Otterfluff's next words. Oh, shoot! She had forgotten that Otterfluff had gone missing during Skystar's leadership. "I'm sorry about the twolegs, I know they can be difficult. I'd be happy to bring you back to camp. But, I believe speaking to Skystar is out of the question. Unfortunately, during your leave, Skystar passed away and Snowleap, now Pikestar was made leader. I was appointed deputy and Fawnpaw was appointed medicine cat. She's still learning but if you need anything basic checked I'm sure she could look you over." She meowed, a sad tone overtaking her voice as she started explaining. She wasn't sure how close Otterfluff was with Skystar but she hoped that on some level Otterfluff would mourn the fallen leader.

(Change of plans, got inspired last minute lol. I'll pull him out of missing)