Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Training...
Last post by nyme
Today 06:36 PM
A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:35 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:31 PM
Shadow of Deception ~...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 06:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2024, 01:53 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Forest Roars

->> rookpaw <<-
[ they/she | shadowclan | 15moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes

fadingsuns call for evacuation couldnt have come any later, pain flaring up once more, stars it felt like her shoulder one on fire, she watched fadingsun stagger away, satisfied she had actually caught his face and left a deep mark. rook turned her head to inspect her shoulder, she felt wet all over, honeypaws blood soaked deep into her chest fur, mixing with the crimson liquid steadily dripping from what remained of her ear, there was no way to tell which blood was her own but she didnt need to. but fadingsuns fangs had dug deep and the fact that there was a whole bunch of fur missing, exposing skin and muscle underneath spoke more words than rook could manage.
rook didnt know when she had begun to shake but as more and more riverclan cats broke away from the fighting and blood made its way into her eye, the adrenaline ebbing away steadily, her mostly unharmed front leg gave away, making her stumble sideways before ultimately ending up halfway on her side and panting heavily. there was some kind of disgusting humour in the wet sound her fur made upon impact and how she could watch crimson speckled soil soak up blood but the apprentices reeling head couldnt quite figure out the specifics.
rookpaw wanted to feel the high of victory, the satisfaction of revenge, but the exhaustion was all consuming and what was a victory to one shaking on the ground and too weak to stand up alone.

[ @Rose - lostspark ][ wahh bad short post whatever. major injuries rundown: heavily injured shoulder, got a good bonk to the head, + multible smaller-ish slashes and a bite ]

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old June 9th, 2024, 01:57 PM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

A wicked grin spread across the tom's face as a Riverclan warrior was thrown out of the den. He dashed forward, aiming for the molly's chest. In a split, swift second, Whisperinghive dived to the side, his paws crashing into the ground as he got ready to crash into her side to tackle her to the ground. 'Keep loose. Go for the soft parts.'

@constellation

REDWATER
// RC // She/Her // Warrior // 20 moons //
Redwater threw her head ‘round at the sound of pawsteps and screeched in terror. A WindClan cat! Running straight for my chest! she thought, blood roaring in her ears. Weakly, she threw up a paw to block the (supposed) move at her chest— claws unsheathed with a snukt.

Terror filled Redwater— time seemed to stand still. Her heart pounded in her throat, and her eyes widened with fear. She hated fighting, hated hated hated it! She would never live for battle again.
[ @/ChaosBringer. — Whisperinghive ]
Old June 9th, 2024, 01:57 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

@redshiftreign - Eveningthaw [This was a blast! Dawn will be looking forward to meeting Evening again!]

Oh?! Had she found a kindred soul? The low laughter made it sound like she had. The pressure let up on her shoulder as the tom wiggled his way out of her hold. Dawnstar was back on her paws and rearing for the next blow when she heard the screech. Fadingsun was calling for an evacuation. She didn't have any time to comment on how lame that was, Sharkbite wasn't keen on letting their game come to an end either.

He sprang at her and she splayed her paws to stabilize herself as she took on the full brunt of the tom's weight. He wasn't as big as her, but he was certainly heavy if she hadn't braced herself she'd be on the ground again. His claws bit not her flesh and a cackle left her maw. Dawnstar's fangs aimed for the side of the warrior's throat, the bite would be painful, and would scar for sure, but she had no interest in killing him. Why would she deprive herself of such entertainment?

Alas, as concerns began piling up in her mind, she did have to call this fight to a close. She tore herself away from the RiverClan landshark and took a few paw steps back, a blood grin on her maw. "As much as I would love to continue playing with you, duty calls, Sharkbite." She didn't know this one's name and didn't care to ask for it.

He called himself a shark and he had a nasty bite, the nickname fit. She'd certainly remember him, the same way she remembered WindClan's fearless birdy, the dirt crow, that little storm of a healer, and that menacing bat. ThunderClan's tiny bumblebrat with the lethal sting, and that cinder who might have blazed through the forest if she hadn't burned out so quickly. RiverClan didn't have anyone worth remembering, well, at least until she met this one.

"If you ever get tired of being a shark among minnow, you should come and take a walk on the dark side of the forest." Dawnstar gave her pelt a mighty shake, flinging crimson liquid, and bits of bloody tufts every way. "Who knows you might find far better company among the shadows." She gifted the tom a broad, enigmatic grin full of fangs and turned her back disappearing amongst the chaos.

"ShadowClan to me!" Her roar thunders through the clearing as she seeks out her clanmates. She needed to see for herself that they were all alive after she could work on sorting things. She'd never explored Riverclan's Territory and was eager to look around, take what they wanted, and make sure that RiverClan was truly gone. Scent marks would need to be laid down, the fresher the better.

The leader wasn't all that badly damaged, she'd need her shoulder bite looked at, the bite on her leg, and her minor limp had worsened, but that was probably due to the fall. She had bleeding cuts on her flanks, but all in all, she was fine. Fine enough to go sniffing around RiverClan's territory.

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Warrior / 27 moons / ShadowClan
CURRENT INJURIES: clawed ears, clawed shoulders, clawed forehead, clawed paws, clawed back, clawed flanks, clawed belly

Tuftedtusk's ears flicked as he heard Dawnstar yowl for the clan to gather. He picked himself to his paws and sauntered over, still licking Owltalon's blood from his maw. He smirked. He wouldn't forget that molly in a hurry.

Coming to stand beside Dawnstar, he dipped his head to her. "Cowards, the lot of em." He huffed with barely contained disgust. "If you need assistance taking territory, I'd be honored."

[ @Undertaker ;; quick little ping! tuftedtusk is present! ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:00 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

( @Estelle )

Through all of the chaos and cats moving every which way, Fadingstar caught sight of who he thought was Dovekit trembling by herself. How the little kit had made it out of the nursery was unclear to him, but given all of the chaos it wasn't surprising some of the kits - especially those without parents - hadn't stuck in a group with the others.

Fear struck him like a lightning bolt as he thought of his own children, but trying to find them with blood in his eyes and scents overwhelming him would prove next to impossible. He sent a silent prayer to whoever might be listening (although he was doubtful anyone was) to protect them, then made a dash towards the lonesome kit.

As he approached, he was barely able to distinguish this cat as Dovekit. The bleeding was getting bad now; blood was pouring down his face and dripping on to his chest and the ground below. Seeing was borderline impossible; it was only because he kept wiping the blood from his eyes that he was allowed momentary gasps of clarity.

Even that might not continue working. He needed to get out of here; once his vision was completely compromised, he wouldn't be able to defend himself at all should one of these rogues decide to continue attacking.

Lunging forward, he grabbed Dovekit by the scruff and made a break for it. He hoped most of the Clan had fled by now, particularly those who were the weakest and most vulnerable. He prayed that his kits and his sister and Eaglepaw had all made it out, and were now safely on their way to the Twoleg den.

Pushing through the damaged camp wall with all his might, he felt it give and allow him through. Fadingstar, holding on to Dovekit as hard as he could without hurting her, fled the camp.

FADINGSTAR AND DOVEKIT HAVE LEFT THE CAMP

----------------------------------------------------------

Cinderflare's head whipped in the direction of Fadingsun's voice as he called for RiverClan to evacuate. It's about time!

She turned her focus back to Berrypaw, taking note of it as Dusklion approached with a dead apprentice. As a cat moved out of the way, Cinderflare was able to see Cobwebpaw for the first time; the older apprentice was in very bad shape.

Casting a grave look her way, Cinderflare then checked to ensure Stagheart was still with them- he was. Good; he hadn't taken it upon himself to run off on his own the second an evacuation was called for.

She was about to go make a run for an herb bundle when Dusklion spoke to her. The decision to pick her to carry Honeypaw surprised her; she and Dusklion had only ever interacted a couple of times; why single her out?

She could mull on that later. Right now, there were more important things to focus on. Nodding briskly to the deputy, Cinderflare grabbed Honeypaw by the scruff and tossed her on her back. Rather unceremonious, but it worked.

Shifting Honeypaw's weight around so that it was more balanced, Cinderflare re-focused her attention on Berrypaw. Dusklion's order to run immediately would have to wait; she wasn't going to leave Berrypaw, and she was capable of carrying an herb bundle plus the dead apprentice.

Moving as fast as she could to where the herb bundles were, she grabbed one and held it tightly in her jaws. Making her way back over to Berrypaw and Stagheart, she said in a muffled yell, "We need to get out of here! Berrypaw, stick as close to Stagheart and I as you can. Move, now!"

Cinderflare started to move towards a hole in the camp wall that would allow them to escape. She hoped Stagheart had the common sense to bring up the rear, putting Berrypaw in between them both.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; June 9th, 2024 at 02:01 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:04 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud’s gaze shifted to Fallingpaw when Nightgaze had directed her to the apprentice, and as she pushed her way past raging battles and spitting felines, she could vaguely clue into the fact that Riverclan was fleeing. Her heart pounded in her chest as she noticed Dovefluff at the aforementioned apprentice’s side.

The sight of the molly brought some questions to her own mind–Springlight? Where was she now? With a sharp inhale, she shoved abruptly past a few bumbling cats to reach the duo’s side, dropping her pack of herbs down to the ground. “I’ve got him, thank you for staying with him, Dovefluff. You’re a blessing.”

He’ll die here.

The shallow, wheezing voice hissed into her ear almost as soon as she laid her eyes upon the young tom from up close. Her own breath hitched in her throat as she stared down at him, the fur along her spine spiking up in an uneasy bristle.

If you can’t save him, you’d have killed him yourself.

The voice breathed into her left ear, almost as if the speaker could hardly muster up the power to speak–and yet it did. It used its strength to whisper sinister secrets and vows of the blood on her paws. Her jaw fell agape for a moment, words dying on her tongue as she blinked owlishly, her tail puffed up in a huge burst of blue-gray fur.

“It’s okay, kitto, we’re going to get you patched up. You’ll be back home in your comfy nest before you even know it..” She insisted, both to ease the young tom’s clear distress and to hopefully bat away at the sounds.

A loud snort, a hiccup that would begin to fall away into an incredulous cackle burst in her ear, earning a flinch from the deeply disturbed molly. The laughter was short lived, falling away into feeble wheezing and hacking, before the cruel voice sputtered out a few more words into her ear.

Promises that you can hardly keep anymore.

With another sharp inhale and a frustrated smack of her tail on the ground, she shook her head, opting to assess Fallingpaw’s injuries instead.

[ @Morrigan @rubberRatroom @Spider-in-the-corner @poppy also can I ask what fallingpaw’s wounds generally are? So Drizz can assess/make sure he’ll be okay before traveling back to camp. Also do note that the small italicized text and the actions in italics cannot be heard by anyone else but Drizz. ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:07 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame
ShadowClan

Doeflame was pumped. She was eager to fight, to sink her claws in flesh, to taunt her opponents. She was almost skipping to the RiverClan camp, using up more energy than she should before a battle. Oh well.

Finally they were there, and Dawnstar gave them some talk about what they were doing. Thankfully it wasn't too long and her leader gave them permission to start. Doeflame was immediately racing into camp, looking for a RiverClan cat to shred. Her eyes locked on a grey pelt, and a grin spread over her face. It was time to fight.

Doeflame leapt at the cat, aiming to knock her over and pin her down. Although if she did, it might end up being a bit boring. Hmm. She figured she could always let her go- after a few scratches, of course- and they could fight again. But that was a later problem. Her goal now was to get the she-cat under her.

@Frozen Reign

-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her|Warrior|riverclan
-------------
Dawnripple's anticipation had paid off - mostly.
She saw the brown and white tabby hurling over, but wasn't able to stop her before she knocked Dawnripple over. She struggled, trying to get out of her grip. Gosh, she was useless in battle.
Her heart pounded as she started to panic- her mind flipped back to the last time she had been held helpless like this. The last night her sister had been there to help her. But her sister wasn't here now. She was gone, and Dawnripple was trapped without her.
Terrified, Dawnripple struck out at the tabby holding her down, kicking, trying to get the she-cat off of her. She heard a rushing in her ears, She could barely breath. Please...Please...
As she heard Fadingsun's yowl to retreat she fought harder, aiming to rake her claws across the she-cat's belly and kick her off of her.

(I don't want her to go missing so if we could Make this battle really quickly that would be appreciated.)
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; June 9th, 2024 at 02:20 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:12 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Smolderkit
Riverclan
He/him

And now… They were to leave? But what about the rest of his sisters? He–they couldn’t find them anywhere! Upon noticing the other two kits that had came bumbling over, crashing into them, he pressed up against his sister with his fur all puffed up, hoping to appear huge. The attempt at looking bigger did nothing for his confidence though, as he could feel tears swelling up in those bright blues of his.

“We can’t leave without our sisters!” He wailed, despite his shaking limbs and the tears pouring from his eyes, he didn’t dare move, no. He did not want to leave without his sisters–perhaps he’d die here, crying and waiting for them to show up.

[ @beau @Wingnettle @Estelle @Neptune. ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:12 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

silversky - windclan - 50moons

silversky could hardly wrap his brain around the situation he was in right now, the last thing there was...was....the hill..the top of the hill..they had waited for orders...he..what had be done since then? when his eyes focussed the first thing he saw was blood. stars so much blood. what happened? the muscular tom spun around, crimson glistening on his white pelt..what had he done? fadingsuns voice didnt reach his ears as he stumbled along the battlefield, blood tinted paws dragging along speckled soil and stumbling over dead bodies. what happened?

[ tiniest starter known to man. red has full perms to finish silver off however he pleases | @redshiftreign ]

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old June 9th, 2024, 02:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 29moons | beefed up t3 ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
to no ones surprise, the deputy changed target and almost immediately locked onto jayfrost. when he felt fangs piece the soft flesh of his neck he had his paws lifted to dig into any and all flesh he could reach. the grey warriors pained yowl turned into a throaty growl as he aimed for the others chest and shoulders to drag him down and off his neck. however, their grapple for the upper hand, (though one could argue spiderthroat, with his teeth well embedded in jayfrosts neck, would automatically win,) was cut short when jayfrosts paw hit wet ground and, aided by the slick of blood, made him lose his balance. his side seemed to suddenly radiate heat and uncomfortable pulsing and it took jayfrost a moment to organise his thoughts enough to realise that the other tom had dug his claws into the tabbies side. with less legs focussed on standing upright he now changed targets to kicking up and angled his attempt at an attack on spiderthroats shoulders so he would be pulling the pale deputy down to the side.

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

A grunt came from the Calico as he lost balance, teetering off to the side with the surprise kick to his shoulders. At that point the Deputy let go of his hold and hopped back. He had gotten some good slashes on his shoulders and the tom even managed to get a good slash across the other's cheek. His face slightly bleeding and his shoulders now burning even more.

The deputy crouched down, claws out with a calm expression. Maybe a hint of ego in a tiny smile, but you'd have to squint to see it. Spiderthroat wasn't worrying, spiderthroat wasn't scared. All he had to do was rip and tear. Easy enough. Just as he was going to lunge forwards Bumblestar's call rang through. Skidding mid lunge, he let out an annoyed snort. Standing somewhat straight, he shot the other a side glance.

"Stay lost. RiverClan is free to come back when they're worth being considered a Clan again. I won't kill you...this time. You're welcome." he said as he turned to walk towards his group.

[Figured this would be a good wrap up /w\ ]

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:20 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 26 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash's eyes had only just darkened with the resolve that she was going to take her first life when the body of the RiverClan elder crashed into hers; truly, she hadn't expected it. She'd wanted the cowardly fishes to go running as soon as they had the chance. But they just wouldn't give up! Even as their leader told them to run, and their camp was in shambles! An annoyed hiss left her bared teeth as she tumbled to the side, releasing her grip on the dying warrior.

"So... persistent..." She gasped, doing her best to knock Twigstep aside. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Mudsmoke struggling to get to his feet, trying to take the opportunity to get up. At Twigstep's comment she sneered, a wicked grin pulling back her teeth once more. "That's right — we're the dogs and your the fleas, fish-brain. At least you got your hierarchy correct."

She swatted Twigstep away as much as she could, trying to get in a few good scratches to hopefully scare the determined elder off. Now that her opportunity for the kill had been taken, she felt frustrated and weak — how couldn't she have seen that coming?

"You keep jumpin' at me and you'll be crowfood just like him!" She spat at Twigstep, aiming another swipe at his muzzle, trying to knock him aside. Honestly, she hadn't wanted to kill this elder, especially as her first life — an elder, how lame would that be, even if this one was pretty feisty. But if he kept getting in the way, the frustrated warrior was becoming increasingly convinced to just end it right there!

But then, she heard Dawnstar's call... letting out another hiss of frustration, Briar shot the RiverClanners a glare and made sure her gaze bore into them like fire.

"Don't think this is over, fishfaces... you come back here? You're getting shredded. You're lucky this time. Now go find another territory to die in!"

With that she turned tail and raced off, coming up to her leader. The she-cat bore injuries that weren't too bad, luckily, though she honestly wouldn't have minded a few more based on how everyone else looked.

[ @burntToast - i don't mind at all because briar has to go haha but thank you for the mud fight!! also @Tallstar twig is such a good character, love him ]

[ @Undertaker - tagging u in case dawn is taking a count of who's there o7 ]

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 23 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

Mudsmokes let out a threatening hiss, preparing himself to somehow defend the elder when a yowl sounded from the shadowclan leader. He let out a sigh of relief, for once he wanted to thank that ugly scar faced crowfeeder. She had just saved his and Twigsteps lives. He glared at Briarsplash as she made her threat. "sure, whatever helps you sleep at night....Toad" he mocked watching as the large shadowclan warrior left. I'd didn't look like any of the other clans warriors would be approaching them, maybe windclans if they didn't hurry themselves out.

Pushing himself painfully to his paws, he took a wobbly step forward. "come now Twigstep, we need to get out of here before one of these pathetic rogues for clan cats decide to attack us-" he began but cut himself of as he fell heavily. No, no no no. He wasn't going to move another inch. The adrenaline of the battle had been masking his pain quite well actually he hadn't realised it was this- nope oh stars kill him now! Every injury felt worst then it had been when it was inflicted, it was so bad. So so so Soooo bad.

Not only was the pain bad but his energy was completely drained. His limbs wouldn't respond, he was in pain, exhausted and in pain. Couldn't he just stay here? Lay here for little while longer....the floor felt nice. Warm, damp.. bloody. No he should get up, he had to get to the abandoned twoleg den but he had no will left to even move a single muscle. Even blinking felt like a struggle. "just go on, I'll ....catch..up"he managed speak, his voice sounds husky. What had all this fighting been for again? He couldn't remember, couldn't care all he knew was that it had been pointless.

Tags:
- Twigstep ( @Tallstar )
- Seabreeze ( @Dolomedes ) |{feral seab encounter??}|
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; June 9th, 2024 at 02:21 PM.
Closed Thread