Last post by Rani
Today 07:37 AM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:36 AM

Old May 29th, 2024, 03:17 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Leopardlily
50 moons || ThunderClan Warrior || She/Her
The Huntress
. . .

Leopardlily’s eyes glimmered as she heard her name called out for patrol. They weren’t the most exciting thing in the world, but s the Clan needed prey, and hunting was actually somewhat enjoyable when prey was bountiful. However, it was time like these that her mind couldn’t help but wander back to the days when she used to be pampered and fed the most delicious meals from the Twoleg cans. Mmmm… Her mouth watered just thinking about the wet canned foods. She wasn’t sure if regular prey would ever beat that, except maybe fish. But at least it wasn’t that dry crap that they sometimes used to feed her. She stood up and stretched, her golden dappled pelt glimmering in the sun. How she used to be called gorgeous by the Twolegs… before the incident. She trotted over to the group with a catty grin. “Alright bosslady, lead the way.” She meowed with a catty grin.

. . .

@Luminous - @Goopysharkboi

Ashenheart nodded to Leopardlilly in a gentle way.
Old May 29th, 2024, 06:56 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Snnnnzzz? Huh, whah? Timberpaw heard her name and hear ears perked upwards as she sat up. She had somehow managed to fall asleep in a dark corner of the camp, huh... well, she was up how! Not really bothering to straighten up her fur, the little calico skipped over to where Spider guy was yapping, tail high in the air. All the patrols started to gather, and none of them seemed to look for her, which meant... "I'm going hunting with you?" She looked shocked. A small, pestering voice was thankful it wasn't Bumblestar. But that thought quickly dissipated as her excitement grew. And they were fishing, too? Oh maybe she could impress him with some of those fishing skills Fawnlight taught her! Ooohh, she couldn't wait!

// @zozelen @Starfall \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 29th, 2024, 07:48 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SPRINGLIGHT
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons

The longer that the herbalist stood there, the more irritated she found herself becoming. How many times had she had to deal with constant disappointment to linger over her shoulders? First, she had to deal with Woodpaw and his lack of authority to turn in the patrol that he had been put on with Eggbite to collect poppy flowers and cobwebs, only to have to send him out again because of his inability to tell her Eggbite’s lack of attendance. It was frustrating, and even if she was a medicine cat, she wasn't going to show off a pity party for all of her clan-mates and let them know that she wasn't going to be fond of any sort of lateness again. So watching both Snakefang and Dreamspirit waltz themselves into camp with the herbs she needed made her brows quak and tail lash. They better hold a reasonable explanation for their late demeanor, or Springlight would be sure to give them a proper punishment for their lack of authority. Before she could say anything to the duo, Snakefang was quick to speak, and it was safe to say that Springlight wasn't impressed in the slightest.

A sharp huff expelled past her nostrils, her tail whisking behind herself as she swallowed down the bitter bile that formed in her throat. Her anger was insufficient, and Snakefang’s words weren't going to cut the both of them any slack. “I’m… disappointed… In the both… of you… for your lack… of attendance… to report… back on… time… and for… your unwillingness… to get… the patrol… done if… Dreamspirit… didn't arrive… you are… a full-grown... warrior… and you… know that… you can easily… do better… than just… let someone… weigh you… down… to the… point… you have… nothing finished.” The herbalist hoped that her words would drill into Snakefang’s head, allowing her blue gaze to rest upon the molly’s momentarily before turning towards Dreamspirit, her tail whisking once more out of irritation. “If you… come up… late for… a patrol… again… without any… proper reasoning… as to why… there will… be consequences… the same… goes for you… Snakefang… if another… patrol… ends up… being… returned late… you’ll… both… end up… demoted… you are dismissed.”

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old May 31st, 2024, 08:24 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Blazepaw came out from the apprentice's den at the call of his mentor, later then the other cat he called, but fast enough. Who was this calico supposed to be, anyways? Timberpaw, presumably, but the question still stood of why Spiderthroat wanted her to go on the patrol. It's not like Spiderthroat had any other apprentices, besides him and Treepaw. Right? Was this one new, or something?

No matter the reason, Spiderthroat wanted to teach Blazepaw and the other one how to fish. They were Thunderclan cats, so with their reputation Blazepaw should be learning how to climb trees first- but just because splashing in the water was for Riverclan, didn't mean Blazepaw shouldn't expand his skills. So he didn't mind. Unless they had to swim, then maybe he would.

The ginger apprentice waited in front of the deputy, about a tail length away from Timberpaw. She seemed a little too happy, enough that Blazepaw felt like he needed to steer clear of her excited aura, lest it burn him or something similarly terrible.

@Starfall @vellichor (sorry for the wait! was busy with end of school stuff, but i can reply faster now )

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 31st, 2024 at 08:27 PM.
Old June 1st, 2024, 08:57 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Sproutfleck padded back into camp, bobtail flicking pleasantly. He was happy at how well Kes had done. But he was so close to being late he practically hurdled towed the undercrag. “We’re back. The training went well, we do used on defensive moves.” He mewed, slightly out of breath.

__________ @BEAR. @Rose (Beyond lazy Oop)

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 2nd, 2024, 12:28 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom padded back into camp with Woodpaw in tow not too long after they finished their collecting at Willow's Rise. In the warrior's opinion it went pretty well and nothing too terribly exciting happened. Though it seemed like the poppy flowers they weren't too lucky this time around. Which was strange because Orangeblossom never really had too much trouble finding them before. Just not his day or something! He'll have to get twice as much on his next patrol or maybe he could head out tomorrow morning to gather some for Springlight and Drizzlecloud. He dropped his cobweb covered stick at Springlight's paws, "Not too lucky on the poppy front but I can head out tomorrow and see if I can get some at Firefly's Cove or something like that! Woodpaw got some borage." He reported easily. Waiting to hear the all clear from the herbalist before leaving to maybe get a bite.
[ +2 cobwebs ]
[ +2 Borage - Woodpaw ]
[ @iliri - Springlight | @Blazing - Woodpaw ]
[ Sorry being late /w\ forgot about timezones hehe ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; June 2nd, 2024 at 12:28 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 05:28 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post
Sproutfleck padded back into camp, bobtail flicking pleasantly. He was happy at how well Kes had done. But he was so close to being late he practically hurdled towed the undercrag. “We’re back. The training went well, we do used on defensive moves.” He mewed, slightly out of breath.

__________ @BEAR. @Rose (Beyond lazy Oop)
[ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Bouncing in after Sproutfleck, Kestrelpaw forgot to put on her usually ew-Wolfsomething face as she beamed at the hornet, unable to stop hopping around. "I learned something! I'm the best! And Shrikepaw didn't even learn-ed-ed it before me!"

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 6th, 2024, 04:05 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

Usually, the warrior would have headed straight to the deputy to report their patrol, but with the amount of prey she was carrying today reporting... would have been difficult, so she headed over to the freshkill pile to drop off her robin, shrew, vole, and mouse, before trotted back to Spiderthroat. "Everything went well at Firefly Cove, and we caught a decent amount of prey," she reported, motioning towards what she and her patrolmates dropped off.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here
Old June 6th, 2024, 11:59 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

White paws pitter-pattered back into camp, and the small warrior headed directly for the medicine den with her cobweb-wrapped stick.

"Patrol went well," she chirped, carefully depositing the stick of webs into the den before giving the medicine cat a crooked smile. "Lotsa webs, and uh--a few berries found. The others should be here with there finds in uh... Well shortly."

Giving the other she-cat a quick dip of her head, Mistheart skittered back out of the den to find a nice cozy sun spot.

[ @Omari @Dolomedes @Blazing ]

Old June 6th, 2024, 12:06 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Jayvines sorry for the late and short reply it would've just made me feel awful if dove didn't say a thing LOL//

Dovefluff looked over to her mate, instinctively leaning into his soft golden fur. He was one of the only things she had left. Most of their litter was gone. Morningcall was gone. She hadn't seen his grandmother in a little while. They needed each other. Or at least... She hoped he needed her. "I'll be right by your side, my love." No way in hell would she miss the battle. Even if her former Clan would be there. RiverClan could have taken her litter away, killed them in the most low and cowardly way possible. She had to go, if not to avenge her kits, to protect her mate and daughter who would surely be attending.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit