by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 06:38 AM

Old May 25th, 2020, 10:51 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@BILL.

Hailstorm could see the hurt in his misty eyes, and it broke her heart. Those were the tears of a tom who had been mistreated by his clan. Although his immediate defensive tone startled her, she refused to let her fur stand on end. her blue eyes were filled with honest sympathy, and she padded another careful step forward.

"No, I...I wanted to make sure you were okay." That was all she said. I wanted to make sure you know I worry about you. That I care about you. That you are important to me. She wanted him not to hate her. Perhaps that was far too much to ask. But no matter how much he resented her, she would not stop reaching out and trying to be there for him, however she could. It was always worth it to try.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Hah!

How laughable. Falcondive wished laughing was an option-- but this was not funny.

"When have I ever been okay?" He growled, lashing his tail as he moved away from the unmarked grave, keeping narrowed eyes on Hailstorm. Falcondive recognized she came with good intentions they were meaningless to him after everything that had happened. "Why would I ever be okay?" Never. Never. Never. "And when the hell did you start caring? You have ditched me almost more times than I can count."

[ @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@S-oft

Croakingpaw had snuck out of camp and was free, it was a little before dawn but he was going to be back in time, he didn’t want to get in trouble or scare Ribbitpaw, his overprotective brother. He stood next to a tree practicing the front paw strike on the tree, over and over again, frankly his paw hurt, so he switched paws. He’d perfect that battle move and impress his mentor. He didn’t care how boring it was doing that, or that he maybe had a little blood coming out of a claw, this was still far more beneficial than just sleeping at night.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:43 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@S-oft

Croakingpaw had snuck out of camp and was free, it was a little before dawn but he was going to be back in time, he didn’t want to get in trouble or scare Ribbitpaw, his overprotective brother. He stood next to a tree practicing the front paw strike on the tree, over and over again, frankly his paw hurt, so he switched paws. He’d perfect that battle move and impress his mentor. He didn’t care how boring it was doing that, or that he maybe had a little blood coming out of a claw, this was still far more beneficial than just sleeping at night.
Tbe scent of blood cut through the forest sharply, touching Houndsongs nose as the loner had crossed into Shadowclan territory. Her own scent was a mix of fresh kittens milk and polluted water, crossing the stream from the city into the forests depths was a nasty task to do. She had been up in the branches, away from the marshy lands her home clan had to offer. Houndsomg let her amber eye fall upon Croakingpaw, a smile tugging at her lips. "I'd be careful if I was you, that smell could attract predators... dont they teach apprentices anything these days?"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 26th, 2020, 12:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Tbe scent of blood cut through the forest sharply, touching Houndsongs nose as the loner had crossed into Shadowclan territory. Her own scent was a mix of fresh kittens milk and polluted water, crossing the stream from the city into the forests depths was a nasty task to do. She had been up in the branches, away from the marshy lands her home clan had to offer. Houndsomg let her amber eye fall upon Croakingpaw, a smile tugging at her lips. "I'd be careful if I was you, that smell could attract predators... dont they teach apprentices anything these days?"
Croakingpaw scented a loner and jumped around unsheathing his claws, but feeling hesitant at the scent of milk, he didn’t want to wound her bad enough to kill her kits, wherever they were,” You’re trespassing on Shadowclan territory.” he growled softly, hesitantly this cat would whoop his ass, but he’d never live down fleeing and fetching a warrior over this.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 26th, 2020, 08:54 AM
s

Quote:
Croakingpaw scented a loner and jumped around unsheathing his claws, but feeling hesitant at the scent of milk, he didn’t want to wound her bad enough to kill her kits, wherever they were,” You’re trespassing on Shadowclan territory.” he growled softly, hesitantly this cat would whoop his ass, but he’d never live down fleeing and fetching a warrior over this.
Houndsong paused briefly before jumping down a branch, peering upon Croakingpaw with a small grin. "Tell me something I dont know, Kid. I doubt you'd recognise me but I used to live where," She would scoff, walking down to the branches tip. "I know I'm trespassing but that's the only code I'm breaking, don't worry."

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 26th, 2020, 09:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Houndsong paused briefly before jumping down a branch, peering upon Croakingpaw with a small grin. "Tell me something I dont know, Kid. I doubt you'd recognise me but I used to live where," She would scoff, walking down to the branches tip. "I know I'm trespassing but that's the only code I'm breaking, don't worry."
Croakingpaw felt conflicted, he doubted he could chase this warrior off, but he would be really injured from that fight,” So do you want to join Shadowclan, or are you just trespassing?” he asked waiting for a justify himself,” Just because you were a warrior here doesn’t mean you get to just visit whenever.” he meowed still distrustful of this tom.

Old May 26th, 2020, 09:39 AM
s

Quote:
Croakingpaw felt conflicted, he doubted he could chase this warrior off, but he would be really injured from that fight,” So do you want to join Shadowclan, or are you just trespassing?” he asked waiting for a justify himself,” Just because you were a warrior here doesn’t mean you get to just visit whenever.” he meowed still distrustful of this tom.
Houndsong lingered in the tree, up high she wasn't in much danger from the little apprentice. She watched with a quirked brow, grooming her hazel chest with a small, low chuckle. "Listen kid I'm not stealing your food nor am I looking to join back to this hellhole of a clan... I'm simply enjoying my time walking down memory lane." she offered an understanding smile. "But why are you out here, anyway? Bit young to be on your own?'

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 26th, 2020, 09:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Houndsong lingered in the tree, up high she wasn't in much danger from the little apprentice. She watched with a quirked brow, grooming her hazel chest with a small, low chuckle. "Listen kid I'm not stealing your food nor am I looking to join back to this hellhole of a clan... I'm simply enjoying my time walking down memory lane." she offered an understanding smile. "But why are you out here, anyway? Bit young to be on your own?'
Croakingpaw flicked his tail,” I’m training on my own. Don’t forget I can call the camp guards on you at any time.” he meowed still growling slightly as he focused closely on Houndsong watching her every move waiting for a chance to be able to chase her out if he could.

Old May 26th, 2020, 09:52 AM
s

Quote:
Croakingpaw flicked his tail,” I’m training on my own. Don’t forget I can call the camp guards on you at any time.” he meowed still growling slightly as he focused closely on Houndsong watching her every move waiting for a chance to be able to chase her out if he could.
She raised a brow, giggling at the small apprentice trying to be intimidating. She laid down on the branch, her tail swaying down side to side in amusement. "Go ahead! By the time you get back here with them, I'll be gone." She chirped out. "You know who could defeat me? The apprentice Scorchpaw! You should get him," A sparkle of mischievous shined in her amber eyes.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank