Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:26 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 09:26 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 09:25 PM
Mountaintalon Mate Finder
by dino.
Last post by Oliver
Today 09:24 PM
SpiderPaw Interactions...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:22 PM

Old July 7th, 2024, 04:19 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

MINTKIT
// ShC // Kit // She/Her // 5 2/3 Moons //
// fluffy gray and white she-kit with green eyes //

“Oh! Okay! Wait. One more question for you, okay?” Mintkit nodded. Okay. “If—When I do get apprenticed to a warrior… do you think I’ll be any good?” Mintkit’s voice shook and she hunched her shoulders. Dawnstar was sure to say no.
[ @Undertaker — Dawnstar ]

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; July 12th, 2024 at 03:56 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:41 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Boy oh boy, Dawnstar was going to hate this little creature he was bringing her. As he left the territory and approached her den, he prayed to the Stars the kitten would be relatively quiet so he could do a proper report. He wasn't super familiar with kittens this small, but he could make it work. The kittens swung from his jaws as he pushed his way through the entrance of the Leaders' Den and set the scrap down on the ground at his paws.

[Bop]
"Dawnstar, I was out looking for Eggpaw, but came across this kitten in the Dawning Woods. Appeared abandoned, but didn't want to leave it out there. Maybe a moon, probably less, I don't think it's eyes are even opening yet," he reported quickly before the kittens' squeals could become overwhelming. Honestly, Hawkbite hadn't even checked the condition of the kitten, he'd just scooped it and brought it to camp. "Perhaps one of the queens, mayhaps Nightshiver, will take it in if you're alright with it."

@Undertaker | @Spider.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 8th, 2024, 12:53 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@Undertaker @SuspiciousMindz

the kit was brought someplace new as he felt the jaws of another cat hold him bringing her into a spot of warm well kinda warm area the kitten was okay with feeling another presence or two around him yet the kit meowed more not to loudly just a bit followed by a small cough

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; July 9th, 2024 at 12:14 AM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 06:14 PM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

Hazelstripe messed up. It was extremely obvious based on Dawnstar’s demeanor at the meeting that she had made a mistake. It was very imperfect of her, but she was hoping to be able to fix things. Dawnstar was pissed. When she had gone after that ThunderClan apprentice, she hadn’t anticipated Bumblebrat getting mad about it. After all, she only roughed him up a little bit. With the kill-on-sight order for their clan, the pesky squirrel lover should’ve been glad she still had an apprentice left. Had she deigned to, Hazelstripe could’ve killed him with no effort – but she didn’t. If anything, Bumblebrat should be thanking her for sparing that child’s life.

Anyways, with that feeling of frustration in-paw, Hazelstripe made her way to the den that the clan’s leader resided within. Honestly, she didn’t see any way of making it out unscathed, but perhaps with an explanation of sorts, she’d be able to keep her life at the very least – she knew just how bad Dawnstar’s temper could be at times. ”Dawnstar.” The tricolor tabby called, feeling the bile rise within her throat at the thought that she may not leave this den again ”I wish to speak with you, it’s about what you discussed at the meeting.”

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 8th, 2024, 08:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lostspark
She/Her

Bad news upon bad news. It seemed Lostspark never came here anymore unless it was to relay something that dug into her heart and made her want to claw it out herself so it'd stop hurting so much. One paw crusted with dried blood, the other as white as ever, Lostspark only paused briefly outside her mother's den to alert the Shadow Queen of her presence before entering. She sat down, amber gaze drifting to a corner of the den and then not straying from there.

"Mirepaw was taken while we were out on herb patrol." She murmured, voice quiet but carrying. "She wandered too far from me, and a smaller upwalker took her." Inhaling, Lostspark's lips twisted downward into an unhappy smile. "It crossed over the ThunderClan border. Couldn't follow."

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old July 10th, 2024, 04:03 PM

Status: I WANT STARBOY X ASHA WISH - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

CLOVERPAW
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Apprentice
Purrks: Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE]
A small dark brown tabby with
green eyes and a long tail

OOOOOOO!! IDEA!!!!!! Since Miss Dawnstar already taught Cloverpaw how to flay prey, what if she taught him something else??? So Cloverpaw slipped into the shadows, Creeping over to Miss Dawnstar's den. She wiggled her haunches before jumping out of the shadows into Miss Dawnstar's den, Her body vibrating. "MISS DAWNSTAR! MISS DAWNSTAR MISS DAWNSTAR MISS DAWNSTAR MISS DAWNSTAR!!!!!!!" Cloverpaw screeched, Green eyes gleaming, a grin on her maw. "Miss Dawnstar, guess what??? I had a super duper ultra mega awesome idea!!!" the tiny tabby mewed, bouncing up and down. "What if you taught me something?? Like like uhh hunting or fighting?? Wouldn't that be super ultra mega super super super super duper cool??? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE????????" she begged to the leader. She wanted training!!! "I promise I won't inter-gaterote you!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE???????????"

[ @Undertaker - TINY CHAOS CHILD ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 10th, 2024, 07:33 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw's eyes widen, ears perking in interest. it's a little disappointing to hear that dawnstar only killed one of them, but he knows she's right, as always. even more depressing, most of those riverscum chose to run instead of fight for their homes. I feel like I should pity them, really..it's very sad, he thinks. of course, there's very little room in his heart to actually feel bad for riverclan.

"sharkbite, hm? he sounds interesting." he muses with a small tilt of his head. if he was skilled enough to entertain such a formidable fighter as his grandmother, he can't help but wonder if someone like that would be a good addition to shadowclan. surely a cat like that didn't belong in such a sad clan. "do you think he'll stay in riverclan?"

quillpaw feels the tiniest prickle of discontent. he is focusing on his training! do I need to do more?, he wonders critically. "yes, grandmother." he replies with a nod, holding his tongue. though he does give her a slightly questioning look – one that silently says 'are you sure..' – once she says she'll take some of riverclan's former territory if wanted. oh, speaking of training.

"it's going well. mistlewhisker is a..good mentor - I like her." he admits, a rare praise coming from the young tom. he briefly glances away, almost looking disturbed as he speaks up again. "darkfall...has helped a bit too." not father. darkfall. the title switch could be a good or bad thing. "I would like to become a warrior before the rest of my litter, if everything goes well." he meows. how many of his littermates are even left?

[ @Undertaker ]
She was a little disappointed in having only killed one minnow, but they could always fish hunting when the guppies returned next moon. Assuming that they did... Dawnstar forgot to ask Twilightstar if she had told them they had a fixed time in exile. Oh well, not her problem. ThunderClan and WindClan were already keeping the leader on her toes, it wasn't like she'd miss RiverClan.

She smirked as her grandson also took an interest in 'Sharkbite'. "I have no clue, I told him he should quit playing with the minnows, but he seemed dead set on staying with that failure of a clan. Who knew perhaps he'll see the error of his ways in time and reconsider." Sharkbite would make more of himself in ShadowClan, as would the Bat and a few others. Why they remained in such soft clans she'd never understand.

Dawnstar bit back the urge to chuckle at the response from Quillpaw about his training. His words and the look he had given her were opposing each other. She hasn't been informed or keeping tabs on Quillpaw, perhaps he was doing better than she was aware, which would explain the puzzlement. Whether she showed it or not, Dawnstar wanted the best for those among her kin. To her that meant standing at the top of the clan, like Quillpaw's mother. Lostspark was a well reputable warrior within ShadowClan, reliable, trustworthy, and Dawnstar's daughter.

Dawnstar could only hope they followed in their mother's paw steps because what more could they want in life but to be the best? However, when her expectations are not met by her kin; she has learned not to be disappointed. Cougarbite and her grandkids on his side were a perfect example. Dawnstar did not see the need to put in the effort to pay mind to those who do not even try to stand above the average. Quillpaw might be above standard and she just overlooked him.

"I'm glad you are getting along well with her." Dawnstar's eyes shone with an unreadable emotion. At Darkfall's name, her eyes darkened just a little. It wasn't unusual to refer to parents by their names. Yet she was almost certain that all of Lostspark's kits called her Grandmother or some form of it. She was surprised that Darkfall wasn't referred to as his family title. "Darkfall's been a little strange, but I'm glad he's offering you some training." Quillpaw didn't seem to like him, which was interesting.

"How much training do you think you have left?" She asked, pleased to hear about his aspiration. It was good to have goals, something to drive a cat to do more or be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 28 moons / ShC

---

The large marbled enforcer slipped into Dawnstar's den, not moving from the entrance until he was told to do so. His ear flicked and he cleared his throat. "Dawnstar," he began, "Pondpaw's first training session didn't go as planned. I worked on some battle moves but Pondpaw managed to wrench her leg badly when I flipped her over my back. She's with Mossfreckle now. I just thought you should be aware."

He kept his demeanor calm and didn't betray some of his worry for the younger she-cat. First Finchpaw left and now Pondpaw injured? Was he just unlucky with apprentices or what?

[ @Undertaker ; sorry for the mention, just thought tufted should report ]
Dawnstar glowered at Tuftedtusk's report. Well, that was wonderful. She was not happy with the report, this would slow the apprentices' training down immensely and Dawnstar couldn't help but be a bit harder on the clan-hopper than on her regular apprentices. "Her first training session and she managed to injure herself." Dawnstar scoffed with a shake of her head. RiverClan was softer than she initially thought or Pondpaw was clumsy.

"Okay, thank you for informing me. Check in with Mossfreckle and see if it's alright to do some light training with her as she's healing, I don't need her falling any more behind in her training than she already is with this injury. And be more careful with your apprentice." She reminded with a scowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

She didn't know what time of day it was when she came to stand in front of her grandmother's den. One thing she was aware of is that it wasn't night so maybe it was mid-afternoon, it was hard to tell when you can't physically see. "Grandma? It's Wispypaw, may I come in?" she knew the feeling of someone invading their personal space. She's already had a few do it to her and they almost got their skin ripped off, was it necessary for them to be so close and personal with her?! Wispypaw believed others should wait till she approached them on her own time instead of trying to force her to do something with them.

@Undertaker

Header made by Marigold

Tattered ears stood at attention while bright golden orbs peered at the lichen-covered entrance. Wispypaw, another visit from one of her grandkids. "Come in, Wispypaw." The she-cat voice boomed from within the den as she slowly got to her paws. She leaned down, outstretching her large forepaws, and flexed the thick muscles beneath her pelt before straightening up.

She glanced up at her blind granddaughter once she stepped into the den. Younger, Dawnstar would have been disgusted with a blind grandkit, but as she matured she started recognizing strengths in those who managed to serve their clans and didn't let their disabilities keep them down. It was a lesson taught to her by other warriors within her clan.

"Do you need something, granddaughter?" She wondered with a curious tilt of her head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
MINTKIT
// ShC // Kit // She/Her // 5 2/3 Moons //
// fluffy gray and white she-kit with green eyes //

“Oh! Okay! Wait. One more question for you, okay?” Mintkit nodded. Okay. “If—When I do get apprenticed to a warrior… do you think I’ll be any good?” Mintkit’s voice shook and she hunched her shoulders. Dawnstar was sure to say no.
[/INDENT]
[ @Undertaker — Dawnstar ]
Dawnstar took a moment to evaluate Mintkit compared to Cloverpaw and figured a renaming was in order. Mintkit could be a walking headache Cloverpaw would be a walking migraine. Cloverpaw was currently in her own league of annoying which wasn't something to be proud of.

"I can't tell you whether you'll be good or not. It's your job to become the best warrior you can be. Work hard at your training and carrying out your duties and you won't have to ask me if you'll be good, you'll know that you are."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Boy oh boy, Dawnstar was going to hate this little creature he was bringing her. As he left the territory and approached her den, he prayed to the Stars the kitten would be relatively quiet so he could do a proper report. He wasn't super familiar with kittens this small, but he could make it work. The kittens swung from his jaws as he pushed his way through the entrance of the Leaders' Den and set the scrap down on the ground at his paws.

[Bop]
"Dawnstar, I was out looking for Eggpaw, but came across this kitten in the Dawning Woods. Appeared abandoned, but didn't want to leave it out there. Maybe a moon, probably less, I don't think it's eyes are even opening yet," he reported quickly before the kittens' squeals could become overwhelming. Honestly, Hawkbite hadn't even checked the condition of the kitten, he'd just scooped it and brought it to camp. "Perhaps one of the queens, mayhaps Nightshiver, will take it in if you're alright with it."

@Undertaker | @Spider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
@Undertaker @SuspiciousMindz

the kit was brought someplace new as he felt the jaws of another cat hold him bringing her into a spot of warm well kinda warm area the kitten was okay with feeling another presence or two around him yet the kit meowed more not to loudly just a bit followed by a small cough
The she-cat barely looked over as she recognized Hawkbite's familiar mug entering her den. She had to do a double take at the kit he walked in with, though. Her amber glare bore harshly into the kit's tiny body and then turned to Hawkbite. Her ears stood at attention listening to his report.

He found a kit while looking for Eggpaw in Dawning Woods, not near the outskirts. "Why do cats keep leaving these things in our territory?" She grumbled more to herself than to anyone. Slowly rising, the clan leader leaned in and down to sniff at the kit after it gave a small cough. He was pretty quiet otherwise and didn't smell like he was ill.

"Well, guess we're keeping him. What's his name?" She asked, leaving that up to Hawkbite since he found the kit. Finders keepers. "Nightshiver already has a new batch of kittens to look after, you can take that one to her, but make sure she keeps him away from the other kits for a day and have Mossfreckle swing by and ensure he's healthy mixing him in with the rest of the kits." It didn't hurt to be careful. "Make sure you swing by from time to time and check on Nightshiver." It was the least he could do since he was giving her a new kit to tend to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

Hazelstripe messed up. It was extremely obvious based on Dawnstar’s demeanor at the meeting that she had made a mistake. It was very imperfect of her, but she was hoping to be able to fix things. Dawnstar was pissed. When she had gone after that ThunderClan apprentice, she hadn’t anticipated Bumblebrat getting mad about it. After all, she only roughed him up a little bit. With the kill-on-sight order for their clan, the pesky squirrel lover should’ve been glad she still had an apprentice left. Had she deigned to, Hazelstripe could’ve killed him with no effort – but she didn’t. If anything, Bumblebrat should be thanking her for sparing that child’s life.

Anyways, with that feeling of frustration in-paw, Hazelstripe made her way to the den that the clan’s leader resided within. Honestly, she didn’t see any way of making it out unscathed, but perhaps with an explanation of sorts, she’d be able to keep her life at the very least – she knew just how bad Dawnstar’s temper could be at times. ”Dawnstar.” The tricolor tabby called, feeling the bile rise within her throat at the thought that she may not leave this den again ”I wish to speak with you, it’s about what you discussed at the meeting.”

The she-cat had cooled her temper a tad with the meeting through. She was still plenty pissed about the lack of reporting bit, but if she had to have her Enforcers dig around to hunt down the dumbasses stirring up unwanted trouble, she'd do it. Dawnstar's paranoia wasn't as bad as when she had first become clan leader, but it still had its roots dug deep within her brain, making her nerves about the most unlikely problems sick as the ThunderClan thing. ThunderClan was in the wrong obviously, but worry she would.

The Clan leader was going to work herself up if she kept thinking like this. Luckily, Hazelstripe's voice called for her. Dawnstar glanced at the entrance and replied.

"Enter," In a clipped tone. She slid her claws out of their sheaths and flexed them in and out of the ground as the warrior stepped in. Her amber glare stared at Hazelstripe as she waited for her to start talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Lostspark
She/Her

Bad news upon bad news. It seemed Lostspark never came here anymore unless it was to relay something that dug into her heart and made her want to claw it out herself so it'd stop hurting so much. One paw crusted with dried blood, the other as white as ever, Lostspark only paused briefly outside her mother's den to alert the Shadow Queen of her presence before entering. She sat down, amber gaze drifting to a corner of the den and then not straying from there.

"Mirepaw was taken while we were out on herb patrol." She murmured, voice quiet but carrying. "She wandered too far from me, and a smaller upwalker took her." Inhaling, Lostspark's lips twisted downward into an unhappy smile. "It crossed over the ThunderClan border. Couldn't follow."

It wasn't overwhelming but strong enough to put the huge she-cat on alert. Her golden orbs glowed faintly in the darken den peering at the cat outside before they entered wordless. Her eyes covered Lostspark's form until she located the scent of blood, it looked like it was just her paw but that seemed to be the least of her worries.

A furious hiss followed by a loud snarl vibrated through the air at the news. Her hackles rose and an ugly grimance sat on her face. Another stolen by twolegs! She had moved to get further away from two-legged thieves, but no matter where they still proved to be a threat.

"I'll inform ThunderClan, if we're lucky maybe she'll be found, if not she'll have to find her way home." Dawnstar spat ticked off. If she could she would send her clan to rip through the twoleg place, but she'd only be inviting death and trouble to her and potentially the other clans. Losing family would always hurt, even the ones she wasn't all that fond of, she wouldn't waste time building something that had no meaning to her.

"I'll tell the clan to be vigilant around ThunderClan's border." She'd have to let Mistlewhisker know to have patrols monitor that border closely. Unfortunately, that was the most she could do at the moment. The Clan leader drew closer to rest her chin on atop Lostspark's head and briefly stroked her tail along the molly's back. "Keep your chin up, daughter, Mirepaw is one of the most courageous furballs I know, and your kit. I'm sure she'll make it back to us in time."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
CLOVERPAW
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Apprentice
Purrks: Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE]
A small dark brown tabby with
green eyes and a long tail

OOOOOOO!! IDEA!!!!!! Since Miss Dawnstar already taught Cloverpaw how to flay prey, what if she taught him something else??? So Cloverpaw slipped into the shadows, Creeping over to Miss Dawnstar's den. She wiggled her haunches before jumping out of the shadows into Miss Dawnstar's den, Her body vibrating. "MISS DAWNSTAR! MISS DAWNSTAR MISS DAWNSTAR MISS DAWNSTAR MISS DAWNSTAR!!!!!!!" Cloverpaw screeched, Green eyes gleaming, a grin on her maw. "Miss Dawnstar, guess what??? I had a super duper ultra mega awesome idea!!!" the tiny tabby mewed, bouncing up and down. "What if you taught me something?? Like like uhh hunting or fighting?? Wouldn't that be super ultra mega super super super super duper cool??? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE????????" she begged to the leader. She wanted training!!! "I promise I won't inter-gaterote you!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE???????????"

[ @Undertaker - TINY CHAOS CHILD ]

"Not you!" Dawnstar hissed rudely once she recognized the irritation. She swore on StarClan that if she didn't need more warriors, she'd turn Cloverpaw into a pelt! The Clan leader kept her ears pinned and a grumpy expression on her face as the happy-go-lucky mousebrain talked nonstop. Dawnstar could handle the migraine in small doses, that's about it.

"No, Cloverpaw, that doesn't sound cool in the slightest," Dawnstar replied with a scowl. "Have you already broken Lostspark? Is that why you're bugging me for training?" She'd be impressed and upset if Cloverpaw had already pushed Lostspark to her breaking point. "You just got her, do I have to find you a new mentor already."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 12th, 2024, 09:47 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowtwist walked into dawnstar's den, the two other he had found in the territory hopefully following. He was both kind of excited and irritated. He was doing an enforcer things, but also there were people making him have to do enforcer thing. He decided to be more irritated because he's yellowtwist, what did you expect? Anyway. "I found these two in mourning ruins. I don't recall them getting permission."
[ @Undertaker @Windy @isla - oh my god im so sorry this took so long. something important came up rather quickly so i didnt have time for wco at the moment. ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old July 12th, 2024, 06:17 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

SUNPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

Sunpaw's amber gaze narrowed as she glared at Yellowtwist. The mottled carmel-and-apricot she-cat then turned her attention to Dawnstar after sharing a glance with Darkfire.

Mouse-brain, is what she was calling Yellowtwist silently.

''Dawnstar, there is a reason that Darkfire and I were at Mourning Ruins,'' She explained, giving a whisk of her plumy tail. She shot an icy look at Yellowtwist, though her words were aimed at Dawnstar. ''Darkfire was showing me around the territory. Every cat in ShadowClan knows that a territory tour is part of an apprentice's training - the very first thing an apprentice learns.''

She shook her head. ''For StarClan's sake, Yellowtwist, do you not understand that I was reassigned to Darkfire at the last meeting?'' Sunpaw let out a sharp hiss. ''How is Darkfire supposed to train me if we can't even leave camp without being reported? He was training me.''

A low growl rumbled in her throat. ''Darkfire is my mentor. If he goes down for training his apprentice, then I go down, too, for training with my mentor.'' The ShadowClanner lashed her tail. ''There is no reason I cannot train without being yowled at for doing it, and I have every right to defend myself when I haven't done anything wrong!''

Sunpaw quickly threw in a couple last sentences before Yellowtwist could get a word in.

''I get that you're an Enforcer, Yellowtwist, but you stopped Darkfire from training me! How is that fair?'' She turned back to Dawnstar. ''I'm not trying to be rude, Dawnstar, and I mean no disrespect, but I just want to prove my point. What's the point of training if Darkfire and I are going to be reported every time we try?''

Sunpaw's shoulders slumped and she sat back on her haunches, wrapping her tail around her paws, staring at them briefly before she lifted her head to glare at Yellowtwist, spitting out a sentence at him.

''Last time I checked, warriors didn't need permission to train their apprentices.'' She glanced at the Queen of Mean beside her. ”I think Dawnstar would rather die than have her warriors asking her every day if they can train their apprentices.”

Sunpaw looked up to the ceiling of Dawnstar’s den, closing her eyes as she shot a silent prayer to StarClan to keep her pelt from being clawed away.

She glared at Yellowtwist once more. “Tuftedtusk took Pondpaw out to train and you didn’t see them get in trouble, so why should we?”

[ ...aaaand this is why sunpaw will be called Sunfire as a warrior lol ]

{ @Aolani // @Windy // @Undertaker }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by isla; July 13th, 2024 at 09:05 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 08:25 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
Yellowtwist walked into dawnstar's den, the two other he had found in the territory hopefully following. He was both kind of excited and irritated. He was doing an enforcer things, but also there were people making him have to do enforcer thing. He decided to be more irritated because he's yellowtwist, what did you expect? Anyway. "I found these two in mourning ruins. I don't recall them getting permission."
[ @Undertaker @Windy @isla - oh my god im so sorry this took so long. something important came up rather quickly so i didnt have time for wco at the moment. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
SUNPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

Sunpaw's amber gaze narrowed as she glared at Yellowtwist. The mottled carmel-and-apricot she-cat then turned her attention to Dawnstar after sharing a glance with Darkfire.

Mouse-brain, is what she was calling Yellowtwist silently.

''Dawnstar, there is a reason that Darkfire and I were at Mourning Ruins,'' She explained, giving a whisk of her plumy tail. She shot an icy look at Yellowtwist, though her words were aimed at Dawnstar. ''Darkfire was showing me around the territory. Every cat in ShadowClan knows that a territory tour is part of an apprentice's training.''

She shook her head. ''For StarClan's sake, Yellowtwist, do you not understand that I was reassigned to Darkfire at the last meeting?'' Sunpaw let out a sharp hiss. ''How is Darkfire supposed to train me if we can't even leave camp without being reported? He was training me.''

A low growl rumbled in her throat. ''Darkfire is my mentor. If he goes down for training his apprentice, then I go down, too, for training with my mentor.'' The ShadowClanner lashed her tail. ''There is no reason I cannot train without being yowled at for doing it, and I have every right to defend myself when I haven't done anything wrong!''

Sunpaw quickly threw in a couple last sentences before Yellowtwist could get a word in.

''I get that you're an Enforcer, Yellowtwist, but you stopped Darkfire from training me! How is that fair?'' She turned back to Dawnstar. ''I'm not trying to be rude, Dawnstar, and I mean no disrespect, but I just want to prove my point. What's the point of training if Darkfire and I are going to be reported every time we try?''

Sunpaw's shoulders slumped and she sat back on her haunches, wrapping her tail around her paws, staring at them.

{ @Aolani // @Windy // @Undertaker }

Darkfire grimaced. "Sunpaw...... try not to get angry at Dawnstar for something that's my own fault." He cleared his throat, and turned to the Shadowclan leader. "I'm very sorry that this happened, Dawnstar. I-I was upset about some personal things, and so did not pay much attention when the announcements where being made. I know that isn't a very good reason, but....." Darkfire's gaze turned distracted. "The reason was that my m-m-mate just died recently." Darkfire looked down at his paws, hoping to Starclan that nothing too bad happened. He felt genuinly sorry for what had happened. Stars help him if something bad happened to his apprentice because of his neglegence! He'd never forgive himself. "I won't ever repeat this, Dawnstar." He looked up, resolution gleaming in his eyes. By Starclan, he'd make sure this never happened again! He waited for Dawnstar's response.

@Aolani
@Undertaker

Kestrelpaw and nyme have been arrested for disorderly conduct, and because they were looking so happy. They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon. they will never escape. PINTO BEAN has joined them, arrested for having a migraine.