Last post by wolfie
Today 05:52 PM
Wolfpaw interaction finder...
by Beaan
Last post by Beaan
Today 05:51 PM

Old Today, 04:54 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Perhaps be it any other day Bleedingpaw would be among the first to gleefully great Dawnstars new kittens, maybe offer to play or just cuddle whichever ones were interested. He usually wouldnt even mind being bit.

But today? Today the thought of interacting with these kittens; who were born with the devotion of a clan Bleedingpaw would have to fight to earn, if he ever did, and a mother who would come back if she drowned. They had perfect little bodies that'd grow as big and strong and skilled as their mother and even causing trouble they didnt have to fear it'd end their time in the clan.
The kittens had everything Bleedingpaw could ever dream of, and he wasnt usually a bitter or envious cat but.....

But today, sick with grief and feeling so so cripplingly alone in comparison to those kits he couldnt take it. The envy would fade in time no doubt, it was just stark here in this moment, but the horrible sense of loss just felt like it was building. So, with the meeting dismissed the tom wasted no time slipping into the empty apprentices den, resolving to hide there while everyone was out and about during the day just to escape other cats he couldnt handle.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Today, 10:50 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire sat back down properly, unsure when he had began leaning on his front paws to the point of half standing, to listen to dawnstar continue the meeting, tail flicking happily whilst thoughts circled his promotion. even better, the reassignments skimmed over his apprentices entirely, meaning rookfire got to keep up the enforcer duties and train warrior apprentices as well.
aaand as fast as the good news came they went. rookfire had vaguely known about newtbelly and owlthroat fighting a fox and killing without bleeding out on the way back to camp, the thing about the rats however was news to him. well, he had known about yellowtwists death but not the connection between the two events. it appeared like shadowclan couldnt quite catch a break regarding predator attacks. the medics dislike for rats was just cemented by this. though had never really had the displeasure of facing a hoard of rats himself, only a handful of single ones whilst living in the outskirts but that very thing sealed yellowtwists fate so..
a heavy sigh escaped the enforcer turned medicine cat at the mention of the other cats lost this fateful moon. lostspark and her murderers. it wasnt like rookfire knew this, but after the innitial shock, instead of facing the feelings of loss and grief, he had resorted back to shoving it all down. burying this gaping hole his former mentor had left in his heart now that she had passed to live in the beyond.. rookfire averted his eyes, glancing down at his paws, eyes shut tightly and sending a prayer he hoped would reach lostspark, consisting entirely of feelings amongst the vast majority of spoken prayer, expressing everything he knew he had lost but couldnt put into words.

rookfire only vaguely heard about monitoring darkwater mire and staying away from the water, persisting in this position for what felt like not nearly long enough before lifting his head again, eyes shining with unfamiliar wetness and his throat tight. everyone had their time to go, their roles to full fil and lifes to live, but for the first time in moons, rookfire felt like it wasnt fair. why had her time come so soon? who knew how long every other clanmate of his had? had they a paw in their fate at all? whilst he had accepted fate like it was second nature, the medic had rarely questioned it, too busy, too well meaning,,it had never failed him. how could it fail lostspark?

thoughts drowned out by dawnstars voice, glazed over eyes finally focussed back on the large cat perched atop the grimpeak, more bad news. some apprentice dead. in comparison to lostsparks death being announced, whilst being something he already knew about, the news about this apprentices death meant nothing to him. were he a different cat he mightve felt bad or at least searched for any emotions besides displeasure about disobedience, but he wasnt. and he couldnt bring himself to care. lastly, a certain kit rookfire was itching to get a word with soon, the reminder of nightshivers injury sparking another bout of irritation in him. dawnstars decision to bring back the rule regarding exiting camp without permission was bitter sweet considering rookfire thought it was right but his only memories of the time this had last been in place, his apprenticeship under lostspark was simply another reminder of what would never be again.

well, rookfire had been wrong about fishkits misdeeds being the last news, it looked like foggymask had grown even more foolish, challenging admittedly their weakest link, shrewstep, whilst barely even sticking around camp enough to not be considered missing. he didnt like the guy. not after he was slacking on patrol or the weird conversation he had with the warrior by the camp exit once. halfheartedly, he attempted to remember dawnstars kits' names before the leader was already dismissing them to go their separate ways.

[ this is a mess i apologise ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Today, 10:56 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Venomkit
Shadowclan kit

Another growl of frustration rumbled in Venomkit's throat as Mistlewhisker attempted to silence both her and Adderkit's requests. A scowl emerged on her kittish features at those words, she didn't want to wait! Why couldn't they get their ceremonies now?! Just wait, she'd secure all her littermates ceremonies and then she'd be the best! They'd all be happy and so would she! Nobody would treat them like a pests!

Deeply upset now, the toygress had just began what was predicted to be a long vout of sulking before some familiar voices caught her attention. "Embers! Weepy! Scorpi!" She squealed in delight as she spotted her siblings approaching amongst the crowd, being herded by Emberkit. Bouncing to her paws she waved at them with her forked tail frantically, absolutely ecstatic that they'd finally joined.

"Guess what, guess what! I climbed all the way up that tall spiky stump! I touched the sky, I did! Mammy got mad though so she put me here, but I really did make it!" A swarm of boasts and quick words, filled with persistence that the braided tabby did actually make it to the top even though she did not...nearly though. Her siblings didn't know that though and she was determined to convince them she did.

Before Venomkit could say another words however, she was cut off in surprise by Weepingkit suddenly attacking Mistlewhisker's paw. "Whatchya doing?!" Taken aback, amber-green hues gazed in shock as her usually sobbing brother bit into the large cat's leg. Venom was a bit impressed by this feat, really, just a bit confused. Oh but she'd support it if he wanted to be a biter!

Soon Mistlewhisker had dislodged Weepingkit, though and Venomkit was quick to attempt to give him and congratulatory hug after Emberkit for his efforts to...actually she didn't know. "Good job, Weepy! You fierce! Not as fierce as me though!" The praise was sincere yet she did emphasise on the last bit with the common flash of her unusually long fangs. She was one scary cat and she could protect him next time!

An instinctive snarl left Venomkit's maw as she jumped from the sudden appearance of Pantherkit. She didn't see him there! However she soon made up for her violent reaction as she jumped at him in an effort to capture him in a joyful embrace. "Pan!! Hiya!!!" Now almost all her siblings were here! Ooooh and Houndkit! Upon seeing her muddy brother, the braided tabby leapt away from Pantherkit and waved a at him just as she had done with her other littermates until she heard her name being announced.

'Oh, oh! That's me, that's me!" The kitten beamed at her mother as she was dubbed: "The one who's decided she's part squirrel" Venom didn't exactly know what that meant, or what a squirrel was, but it sounded cool so she was proud of her new title. However puzzlement took hold once more as Dawnstar approached them with a sour expression. Was Mammy still mad.

Ears pinned against her skull as the leader scolded her, defiance burning in her intense hues. Hmph, why was her Mammy so strict?! They weren't causing any harm! Except the biting part maybe but Mistlewhisker didn't seem too bothered. Horror struck the kitten's face at the threat of staying confined to the den. What?! No way she could be trapped! She didn't do anything wrong! A snarl of protest was emitted, yet mostly Venomkit just sat there glowering. One day Mammy would see they weren't THAT annoying.

@Mica @Undertaker @burntToast @Moonraven @SuspiciousMindz @iliri @wolfie

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; Today at 10:57 AM.
Old Today, 04:57 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

3 weeks old || he/him
large chocolate brown kit with darker brown markings and thick fluffy fur;
bright golden eyes and a single tooth that overlaps his bottom lip

#AcontiumFlowers /ᐠ - ˕ -マ ꒱

[ ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚☽˚。⋆ -・:〃➜ @Undertaker @SuspiciousMindz @Morrigan ] / just mentioning those he acknowledged ! open though o/
It was loud. So, so very loud. The tom did his best to listen, but he found himself swiftly distracted by the small chitter-chatter of the wildcats. They didn't seem to be particularly loud enough to disturb anyone, at least not when Mama was talking — no one even seemed to be too bothered by it but GAH!!! It was ANNOYING!! He was okay with his own loudness, and other loudness when he had control in this but Not This Loudness. Houndkit let out a soft whimper, pawing at his ears with a displeased expression. The meeting wasn't really that interesting, and the kit swiftly zoned out for the majority of it. Near the end, he paddled back to his mudpile. It muffled the noises and weighted on his body. A nice sensation.

He dozed out for a while, zzzz. It was only when Scorpionkit's voice rung out the tom was awakened. Houndkit jolted up, looking around in confusion. Wuut? Go weeping? He blinked slowly, shrugging his shoulders. Whatever was goin' on they could do whatever. Golden eyes shifted about until landing on Venomkit who was waving at him. A grin spread across his face and his tail started to wave back in greeting, mud flinging at the speed.

His head turned towards Mama's voice, ears perking up at the mention of his name. Houndkit let out a sharp bark, she was talking about him!!!! And siblings!!! He approached the large tree, blinking up at the brown tabby with a look of complete awe. At least until the words no mud left her mouth. His face completely fell, frowning deeply. "No mud? No? B-but mud good?" He insisted, ears pulling back.

He took a cautious step back, stay in den? His siblings were good? Not him? He looked truly crest-fallen, eyes starting to water at the simple fact he seemed to have disappointed Mama. He didn't know no mud - but it muffled out the loud noises. Of course, this did not stop the gears rolling in Houndkit's head when she mentioned bath. Oh, he knew that word. He did NOT like that word.

He took one small back, eyes wide. Another, and another. "NO!!!! No!!! NO BATH!!!!" Houndkit howled in defiance, forgoing any wishes to not further disappoint his Mama. Eyes shifted in a panic around the camp, so many places to go but he caught onto the entrance. If Mama was gonna stick him in Home again he would simply escape camp!!! More hiding places, can't be cornered.

Without another thought, the mud-covered kit started to bolt towards the camp exit.

✮⋆˙ heightened hearing ✮⋆˙

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; Today at 04:57 PM.
Old Today, 05:09 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 1 week // 72 hours ( 3 days ) if time sensitive
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ Mossfreckle had spoken with Dawnstar, the failure and the one yet to be proven yet he couldn’t help stifle a little worry and confusion at the rate which things had transpired as mossy hues misted over as they caught the longing gaze of Rookfire who risen in rank once more, as his apprentice but only by technicality, by technicality and a gnawing fear that he had once shin chooses wrong, or had chosen someone with just a little too much aspiration but at the end of the day the choice had been utterly clear having been the only real choice to be made in the regards. The herbalist beamed as the words rung clearly through the clearing and the shadow of the clan which spread like a carpet across and turned the hard packed earth into a rippling of pelts beneath the ancient jutting remains of a cedar tree long past its prime, long past a life it live far before they lived.

Rookfire will be ShadowClan's new medicine cat apprentice

❦ Feathery tail twitched idly for a moment as the freckled oriental shuffled petite white paws closer together before his tail steadied over the anxious tippy tappy as his gaze remained fixated on the dark pelted enforcer, the dark pelted medicine cats apprentice, with pride and an openly aired but well contained excitement as the corners of his maw curled into a smile and a small purr slipped from his lips. Rookfire expressed his gratitude and promised his life to the clan, another moment in which Mossfreckle felt pride coursing through his viens and warming him more then even the blazing soon which dappled away the shadows and revealed amongst the haze the eclectic mixings of white and brown and orange and every conceivable colour mixing like a prison cast rainbow through the boughs which swayed in the breeze. Rising, the medicine cat strode in even and whisper soft steps to plop down next to his Rookfire, ”Congratulations my love,” quite lilting felicitations in hushed tones, ”I know you will serve by my side with humble pride and wellbeing, serve your clan well,” a compliment and a silent unspoken warning adorned his words, do well or fail, as disappointing as it would be for the Tom he loved to fail him Mossfreckle wouldn’t sit in silence again an assume changes would be made against all odds, but Rookfire was far from Grousepaw and for that he thanked the stars.

[ @alec ~ Rookfire // (read it like a spelling bee) spell messy. messy. t - h - i - s - p - o - s - t ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old Today, 05:58 PM
Shrouded in fog

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 7 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty: Perm Activated - Silver Tongue [T2] - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: /100 • SiteBio

Shadepaw narrowed her eyes as Dawnstar introduced her kits. She hadn't known her leader had kitted already. It would be... Interesting to see how they grew up. She could already tell that they would have an impact on the clan. Whether good or bad was undetermined. Maybe she should befriend one of them... She could see advantages by doing that. Her burning amber eyes followed Dawnstar as she leaped down the Grimpeak, ending the meeting and walking to her kittens. Her gaze stayed on the little kits bumbling around. They held so much potential...

---

Open to any of Dawnstar's kits if they notice Shadepaw staring at them!

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |