Last post by Myling
Today 01:26 AM

Old December 11th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
"Hey there!" Lightningclaw said, walking up to his mate and affectionately eubbing muzzles with her. What are you doing out here?" He asked. It was a bit tougher for him tk be out in the cold, as his fur was a lot thinner, however Lightningclaw would never let anyone know that something was getting to him.
Autumnleaf began to feel instantly happier at the sight of her beloved mate, Lightningclaw. She purred and rubbed muzzles with him, feeling safe and warm within his embrace. Gentle snowflakes fell around them as they were together. “Hey there, you silly bee-brain.” The she-cat teased him, calling Lightningclaw the nickname she used to call him when they were apprentices, “ I’m just enjoying the gentle snowfall before Leafbare takes it’s devastating toll on the forest. The kittens are safe and asleep in the nursery, so I thought this would be a nice time to spend alone with you - like old times, you know?” Autumnleaf purred and realized that his pelt was much shorter than hers and he was most likely cold, even without him saying it. I mean, who wouldn’t be cold out here with a short-haired pelt? “Don’t worry, I’ll keep you nice and warm in this snow with my love..and my annoyingly long fur.” She giggled, her whiskers twitching and she rubbed against him, licking his shoulder softly.

Last edited by Captain; December 11th, 2016 at 10:13 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:15 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Rivermist stood and shook leaves from her pelt, before returning to the spot on the branch. As she watched for prey this time, she thought over what to do to avoid slipping when actually leaping on the prey. I'll make sure my whole body lands at the same time she told herself, not looking away from the nuts below her.
Flamingarrow shifted among the branches as he watched Rivermist camber back into the trees. He was uncomfortable, and found it hard to see the ground. As quietly as he could he stood to his paws and worked his way back to the trunk of the tree, the leafless branches clattering behind him. He cringed and moved along the tree labs until he found a spot with a good vantage point, where he could see an open area below him. His green eyes scanned the clearing in search of movement of prey.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Autumnleaf began to feel instantly happier at the sight of her beloved mate, Lightningclaw. She purred and rubbed muzzles with him, feeling safe and warm within his embrace. Gentle snowflakes fell around them as they were together. “Hey there, you silly bee-brain.” The she-cat teased him, calling Lightningclaw the nickname she used to call him when they were apprentices, “ I’m just enjoying the gentle snowfall before Leafbare takes it’s devastating toll on the forest. The kittens are safe and asleep in the nursery, so I thought this would be a nice time to spend alone with you - like old times, you know?” Autumnleaf purred and realized that his pelt was much shorter than hers and he was most likely cold, even without him saying it. I mean, who wouldn’t be cold out here with a short-haired pelt? “Don’t worry, I’ll keep you nice and warm in this snow with my love..and my annoyingly long fur.” She giggled, her whiskers twitching and she rubbed against him, licking his shoulder softly.
"Dont worry about keeping me warm, i have a warmth in my heart already. Im so proud that our kits are almost old enough to become apprentices soon." Lightningclaw purred. It was true. Their kits were almost 6 moons old, and would move out of the nursery any day now.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:19 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit blinked, slightly surprised at being called smart. That was something she didn't hear often; no, it was something she had never heard. Energetic and excitable were words generally used to describe her, but smart? She wasn't quite sure what to make of it. He thinks I'm...smart? She thought, looking at him for a moment as though trying to figure out what he had meant by that. "Oh...let's stay here a little longer, and then we should probably get back before someone starts looking for us. Although I doubt they'd miss us right now, everybody's so busy with their own lives," Owlkit mewed. It was true; one thing she had noticed was that everyone was awfully busy with their lives, not really paying much attention to anyone else. Thank goodness Storkpaw had met her before, otherwise she would probably be alone...and desperate...at this point in her young life.
The young Bengal blinked slowly and calmly. Storkpaw smiled softly, but hid it mostly from her. "Alright, it's whatever you want to do." He said softly. He padded closer to the stream that trickled through the cave and settled down to his paws. Neatly and perfectly, he ticked his paws under him, resting on them to keep them warm, and he wrapped his tail neatly around himself. His blue hues continued to survey the wonderful, beautiful place around him. Then every once in a while he stole a look of Owlkit across from him, loving every moment he spent with her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
"Dont worry about keeping me warm, i have a warmth in my heart already. Im so proud that our kits are almost old enough to become apprentices soon." Lightningclaw purred. It was true. Their kits were almost 6 moons old, and would move out of the nursery any day now.
“They certainly have your strength and determination to become great warriors someday.” Autumnleaf remarked, thinking about how lucky she was to have a family with the one and only tom-cat she ever came to love, “I can’t wait for us to be at their apprentice and warrior ceremonies, chanting their names as they receive them with the rest of the clan.” It made the she-cat feel all warm and fuzzy inside, knowing that she was loved and had a family to care for.

After awhile of purring and snuggling with her mate, a playful, yet mischievous smirk slipped onto her muzzle and she broke away from him, bounding through the snow happily and looking back at Lightningclaw, scooping up a pawful of snow and flinging it at him, giggling. “I bet you can’t get me!” She challenged him, her ears flicking a bit before she pranced through the soft, powdery snow, eyeing him with her light green-hued gaze.
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
“They certainly have your strength and determination to become great warriors someday.” Autumnleaf remarked, thinking about how lucky she was to have a family with the one and only tom-cat she ever came to love, “I can’t wait for us to be at their apprentice and warrior ceremonies, chanting their names as they receive them with the rest of the clan.” It made the she-cat feel all warm and fuzzy inside, knowing that she was loved and had a family to care for.

After awhile of purring and snuggling with her mate, a playful, yet mischievous smirk slipped onto her muzzle and she broke away from him, bounding through the snow happily and looking back at Lightningclaw, scooping up a pawful of snow and flinging it at him, giggling. “I bet you can’t get me!” She challenged him, her ears flicking a bit before she pranced through the soft, powdery snow, eyeing him with her light green-hued gaze.
"Oh I bet I can!" Lightningclaw replied playfully. He was actually fairly quick normally, even without his powers. It wasnt long until he was a tail length away from her and pounced, aimed to land squarely on her shoulders at an angle to knock her over.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old December 12th, 2016, 12:08 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
"Oh I bet I can!" Lightningclaw replied playfully. He was actually fairly quick normally, even without his powers. It wasnt long until he was a tail length away from her and pounced, aimed to land squarely on her shoulders at an angle to knock her over.
Autumnleaf purred at his playful behavior and watched him quickly catch up to her, pouncing on top of her. He was quite larger and had longer legs than her, so it was no surprise to the she-cat. She giggled softly and rolled around in the white snow, her fur becoming covered with snowflakes as she smiled sweetly up at him. “Okay, you did catch me.” Autumnleaf remarked, “Although, you’re still a bee-brain.” She smirked playfully and pawed at his nose gently, her fur bristling in the cold.
Old December 12th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow shifted among the branches as he watched Rivermist camber back into the trees. He was uncomfortable, and found it hard to see the ground. As quietly as he could he stood to his paws and worked his way back to the trunk of the tree, the leafless branches clattering behind him. He cringed and moved along the tree labs until he found a spot with a good vantage point, where he could see an open area below him. His green eyes scanned the clearing in search of movement of prey.
Rivermist's eyes scanned over the clearing, until they found a leaf moving unnaturally. She watched it until a mouse wriggled out from underneath it. In one quick movement, she pounced off the branch. Her front paws landed silently on the clueless prey, crushing it. This time she didn't slip, she stood on her four legs, with the dead mouse under her paws. She smiled giddily as she picked up the prey in her jaws and looked over to where her companion was.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 12th, 2016, 12:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The young Bengal blinked slowly and calmly. Storkpaw smiled softly, but hid it mostly from her. "Alright, it's whatever you want to do." He said softly. He padded closer to the stream that trickled through the cave and settled down to his paws. Neatly and perfectly, he ticked his paws under him, resting on them to keep them warm, and he wrapped his tail neatly around himself. His blue hues continued to survey the wonderful, beautiful place around him. Then every once in a while he stole a look of Owlkit across from him, loving every moment he spent with her.
Owlkit was having one of the best times of her young life. She hadn't expected this spot to be so beautiful, nor for her to enjoy her time with Storkpaw so much. She was dreading the time that they would have to go back to camp, back under the reign of an evil leader who she wished didn't exist, and back to life as it usually was. "I wish we could just stay out here forever. Just the two of us. Don't you?" She asked, padding up beside him and looking into the water. Her reflection appeared distorted in the rapidly moving water, but she could still see basically what she looked like. Oh StarClan, do I really look like that now? She thought, with a stifled giggle. Owlkit had never thought of herself as pretty- sure, she thought she looked decent most of the time, but pretty was a word that she believed was used fairly loosely. She didn't quite understand it. Still, now she thought she looked fairly nice. It was good to know that she didn't look as...well, messy as she had originally believed.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Rivermist's eyes scanned over the clearing, until they found a leaf moving unnaturally. She watched it until a mouse wriggled out from underneath it. In one quick movement, she pounced off the branch. Her front paws landed silently on the clueless prey, crushing it. This time she didn't slip, she stood on her four legs, with the dead mouse under her paws. She smiled giddily as she picked up the prey in her jaws and looked over to where her companion was.
Flamingarrow watched carefully as his companion leaped down onto the small creature. "Good catch!" he said in a hushed voice, offering her a smile. He was interrupted though by the sound of a birds cry. He turned and saw a rather young looking robin sitting in it's nest a few limbs above him in the next tree. He stalked across the branches, entering the same tree as the bird. He began to climb, slowly and steadily. He finally reached the limb below it and leaped up, clawing at the bird. Startled it began to flutter away. "Oh no you don't!" He hissed. He jumped from the branch soaring into the air. He was able to clamp onto the bird, but found himself falling back towards the tangle of branches. He quickly unsheathed his claws, and after a few times of hitting the branches and bouncing off again, his claws latched onto a branch and he was able to haul himself back to an upright position. Happily and dismounted the tree and approached Rivermist with the robin hanging limply in his jaws.