Today 12:51 AM

Old June 26th, 2024, 04:35 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

MINTKIT
// ShC // Kit // She/Her // 5 2/3 Moons //
// fluffy gray and white she-kit with green eyes //

Mintkit bounded up to Dawnstar’s den, her rebellious nature kicking in and her fluffy gray fur bouncing with the effort of boinging so fast. She ducked inside—not even announcing herself—and stopped right in front of Dawnstar’s nest. “Hiya!” Mintkit said cheerfully, her face beaming so brightly.

“I have a question for you. Actually a few questions. Can I ask them? That’s question number one. Here’s question number two! How are you? When will I be made an apprentice? How old are you? Also, who did you fight in that raid against RiverClan? Did you win? Of course you won! Your amazing!” Mintkit beamed at her leader, and the sat down her fluffy haunches, and curled her poofy tail around her paws.

“By the way… do you think I’ll be leader when I grow up? Or maybe an Enforcer? My mother always says to shoot for the stars… that is, my adoptive mother. Who’s your mother? Are they still alive? Have you ever had kits?”

[ @Undertaker — Dawnstar]
[ sorry if she’s overwhelming lol]

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; June 26th, 2024 at 04:45 PM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 10:45 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

QUILLPAW
he/him. 8 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

sometime during mid-day, quillpaw finds himself approaching the lichen concealed cave of his grandmother's. he slows to a stop just before the entrance, shifting his weight between his paws. "grandmother, it's me, quillpaw." he announces. while he's never been one for manners, he actually respects dawnstar. she's not done anything utterly embarrassing and is worthy of his respect. plus, he doesn't feel like getting on his grandmother's bad side or face her ire.

with the announcement of his presence out of the way, the lithe tom enters the den of death. it's the first time he's been in cave since they've had to move, heterochromatic gaze sweeping across it briefly before it settles on the massive tabby. "how've you been?" he inquires as he approaches. once in front of his grandmother's nest, he simply plops down like he's been in the den a pawful of times.

"the battle..." he begins, perhaps just a tad cautiously. though with such a good poker face, he appears nonchalant. "pray tell, did you manage to kill any of those riverscum?" he asks curiously. by the looks of it, she'd gotten a few injuries herself, but nothing she couldn't handle - he's sure of that. she's his grandmother, the great leader of shadowclan, after all! I bet she killed a pawful of those fish, proves them right, he thinks, fighting back the urge to grin. how childish of him.

instead, the tabby prods further. "do you plan to take any of their territory?" he hopes not. he's sure (based on their, now former, border alone) it's all mucky and disgusting. first, they were a failure of a clan. second, they couldn't even have good territory. how frustrating!

[ @Undertaker ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days