Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Shadows in the Mountains...
by Rizo
Last post by taillow
Today 07:46 PM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by taillow
Today 07:36 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:21 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:44 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit blinked," What exactly is the warrior code. The only part of it I know is don't take a mate outside you're clan."
"a code is well a set of rules that you have to follow, only the warrior code is that every cat in each clan has to follow" she told him.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"a code is well a set of rules that you have to follow, only the warrior code is that every cat in each clan has to follow" she told him.
Lionkit blinked," What happens if you break it?" He asekd.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 22nd, 2017, 02:31 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit's tail trembled at the tip. "It already sounds fun! I picked out a nice spot already before I met you two," she chirped, her eyes glittering. "What do you think our warrior names will be?" Willowkit thought about this for a long time. She wanted her name to be unique. When people said her name, she wanted people to think of her face, not someone else's. Willowkit almost bounced up and down in excitement, but held it back.
Eburneanpaw nodded, offering a smile.
"That's great!" He replied.
He heard her ask the second question, the one about warrior names. He had spent quite a while pondering this.
"Do you think Blazingstar would let me choose?" He asked her. "If she did, I'd wanna be called Eburneanfire. Something unique." To be honest, the prefix 'Eburnean' was already unique. He didn't know anyone else with the prefix or suffix of Eburnean.
"Maybe Willowsun?" He asked. "That has a nice ring to it."
Old August 22nd, 2017, 02:32 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

(Are there any available mothers for my kits?)
Old August 22nd, 2017, 03:10 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Lionkit blinked," What happens if you break it?" He asekd.
"well you get punished" she answered him.

Old August 22nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
I may delete some of the characters I never use, or get them adopted, and make new ones.))
(Okay.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"well you get punished" she answered him.
Lionkit blinked," Is it like apprentice duties or more like banishment?" He asked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade decided to ignore her compliment. It was probably the best choice. As all the other were stupid. He also felt uncomfortable. Her gaze had held admiration. A little, but it had been there, he could tell. He had seen it. But Weaselshade was going to ignore it. However he couldn't slam the doors on his own feelings, they were there whether he liked it or not. His feelings told him that he didn't hate Thea. Yet he didn't loved her either. But, though he could not slam the door on his feelings, he could piush them aside for a moment, as he did. The tom looked at her, calculating the best move. He then dropped into a crouch. Pounced. Then he pounced.
Okay, when she told him to pounce, she didn't think he would literally do it. But, he had. Thea didn't see it coming, playing off as an awkward type of coy. She didn't know why she was being that way, or why everytime she looked at the tom, she was in deep fascination with his build. The muscular form of his pelt, and the auburn-like color of his fur, flecked with black in some areas. Indeed he was handsome, probably the perfect candidate that she could love for a while. Perhaps a couple moons? But, her train of thought diminished at the impact of the tom. This tom she stayed under him with a little longing smile. It had to be known that she was up to something. Something that she wouldn't tell him about. Instead, she used her tail, to brush against his back of the farthest place she could reach, which had to be below his flank. "You're just a strong boy, aren't you?" She cooed, almost teasingly. "Impressive! I thought you were going to hesitate for a moment." She brought a paw up, tenderly rubbing it against his side. Thea wasn't the type of feline that flirted. Goodness, no! She wanted kits. Biological kits to love her own. Indeed, she loved Mothkit and Nightkit, but wouldn't they just be happy with younger siblings as well? And, who was better to be than Weaselshade? He was probably the only tom who didn't look at her in complete disgust when knowing that she was a former kittypet. So, no, she was not flirting. Merely playing with him, hoping to get on his good side. Though, wouldn't it just be awkward for the both of them? Maybe that should had struck an emotion, but she was too glazed over in her own selfish desire to notice anything wrong with the situation.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mothkit's answer was "No!", well, it was about to be that. Except the molly had calmed down a bit. Also, a fierce answer might annoy Lynxkit. He seemed so tired all ready. Plus, she had already hurt his feelings. At least it seemed like that. She probably had. Her and her talk about Nightkit. Why did she have to be so visible? If she had hidden in the nest, than Lynxkit wouldn't have come over. He wouldn't have noticed she was depressed. The whole conversation wouldn't have started. He wouldn't have thought he was a jerk. Everything would have been fine! But no! She had to rest her head on the edge of Thea's nest, and attract Lynxkit. What was wrong with her? The molly pulled herself together, she had to support her friend. "Of course not!" she stated. "I think you're awesome."
Lynxkit was heavily confused. It could be seen in his expression; which was a tilt of his head with widened eyes, like the moon, filled with curiousity. First, he was a jerk. Second, now he was awesome? Which one could it had been? Knowing Lynxkit, he would had believed them both. Because both were most likely true, right? For Lynxkit, everyone knew he was about the most normal one in his family. A tad annoying, but he was a brilliant eyed tom with a sweet personality. Others adored him, and he made friends easily. Some things - most things, took him time to comprehend. When you told him he was one thing, then say he was another which conflicted both sides. It only made him confused. "You think I'm awesome?" However, Lynxkit almost purred, feeling himself slightly blush at his friend's compliment. He looked away for a moment, setting his head back down, and swatted at Mothkit with a paw. "I think - no, I know you're awesome!" He smiled. One of brightness. A truthful one. "But, I thought I was a jerk. Am I both?" Was he awesome? Was he a jerk? With Lynxkit, it was safe to say that the young tom was going through a lot of identity crisises.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:05 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Lionkit blinked," Is it like apprentice duties or more like banishment?" He asked.
"it depends on the punishment, some apprentices duties, stuck in camp for a moon, banishment, not eating if you didn't feed the clan, and a lot of other punishments" she told lionkit.

Closed Thread