Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 01:01 AM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 12:32 AM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:32 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Fish
Today 12:25 AM

Old December 6th, 2019, 07:00 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The young she-cat nodded in affirmation to what her mentor said, letting him know she’d heard him. “Sounds like a good plan.” She meowed, hoping her mentor wouldn’t take her tail off for saying just that. She was honestly slightly scared of the grumpy tom, but at the same time, he intrigued her. When he asked her where she wanted to hunt, Moonpaw’s eyes lit up with excitement. She didn’t know much of the territory yet, but she did know the one place she loved going to. “We should go to that big oak tree, kind of next to our borders with the Twolegplace!” Last time she’d been there there had been plenty of prey, and she hoped that rang true, even with the colder air blowing around them. As they started heading there, Moonpaw sidled up next to her mentor, giving him a curious glance. “Have you always been grumpy? Or did something happen to make you like that?”
He nodded and moved briskly toward the requested area, staring straight ahead with his lips pulled into a thin line. As Moonpaw's question rang in his ears, he slowed down, the image of his father's face appearing in his mind. Songthorn shook his head, blinking away the picture from his memory and clearing his throat. "I've always been this way," he lied, voice monotone, "It doesn't matter. We're here." He stopped, glancing at the oak before turning to Moonpaw. The brown tabby sighed and flicked his tail. "Can you sense any prey?" Songthorn asked, changing the subject to training once more.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 6th, 2019, 11:28 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Pepperkins
he walked into the area weaving around until they get into an open area, the area has a small waterfall running in the cave rocks and jewels shining glittering in the light that shined from a little hole there where little lily-pads in the pond and a bracken nest in the corner."open your eyes" he said
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 6th, 2019, 03:38 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"Alwayyyyys?" Moonpaw pressed, ears flicking as she picked up her pace more to keep up with the larger tomcat. "So you were born and you just decided 'hey I'm going to be grumpy all my life because that's what I wanna do', is that it?" A cheeky smile spread across her face as she stopped next to him, before she glanced up at the big oak. Yep, this definitely was it. "Does this place have a specific name?" She asked quietly as she began to try and scent prey, ears and nose twitching. She fell silent as she focused, eyes narrowing slightly. All the scents of the forest were still overwhelming, but she was getting better at differentiating between them. Suddenly a rich meaty scent filled her nose, and her amber eyes brightened. "I think there's something over there. Not sure what it is though." She meowed, pointing with her thin tail.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 6th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
Being how she was, the she cat held her head high as she trotted in. However she had other things on her mind. Internally she was being crushed over by how she was going to say that she liked linnetpaw to the very tom. Tigerfur didn't help much at all.....but it was worth the shot to ask. But that was gonna be a one time thing ! She never really asks for help . Hoping to get it off her mind, she found a good patch of earth and started to practice by herself . In the midst of her first move her ears and nose twitched, something familiar wafted across her nose oh no.... .
Gulping silently she looked over her shoulder at him only to give that familiar bright smile "long time no see ball of adora-a! I MEAN HI! " she sort of shouted . Her face now a slight tinge of red. well...I guess covering up my emotions was a huge fail.... "er....so ...whatcha doin?" .
He smiled as he licked his paw. "So whatcha up to?" He tilted his head, he tried his best not to show how shy he is really, hoping the other wouldn't ask the same as he did have a patch of fur on the top of his head that was sticking out, awaiting to be noticed.

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.
Old December 6th, 2019, 05:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
He smiled as he licked his paw. "So whatcha up to?" He tilted his head, he tried his best not to show how shy he is really, hoping the other wouldn't ask the same as he did have a patch of fur on the top of his head that was sticking out, awaiting to be noticed.
frowning she held back a huff I asked you that first! . "I was trying to get a practice session in......perhaps we could train together ?" she suggested with high hopes. he's probably far more experienced than me...so don't get too upset when you loose ok lilac?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 7th, 2019, 02:16 AM
Candytree

Quote:
frowning she held back a huff I asked you that first! . "I was trying to get a practice session in......perhaps we could train together ?" she suggested with high hopes. he's probably far more experienced than me...so don't get too upset when you loose ok lilac?
"Uh, sure ^^"All he did was sit down, fast. Honestly, I know a few things...but she won't mind..but she might Judge me....So I won't shakes his head
"w-wait what are we doing..."

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.
Old December 7th, 2019, 12:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
"Uh, sure ^^"All he did was sit down, fast. Honestly, I know a few things...but she won't mind..but she might Judge me....So I won't shakes his head
"w-wait what are we doing..."
shrugging she crouched " paw to paw combat ??" lilac suggested .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 7th, 2019, 01:43 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Alwayyyyys?" Moonpaw pressed, ears flicking as she picked up her pace more to keep up with the larger tomcat. "So you were born and you just decided 'hey I'm going to be grumpy all my life because that's what I wanna do', is that it?" A cheeky smile spread across her face as she stopped next to him, before she glanced up at the big oak. Yep, this definitely was it. "Does this place have a specific name?" She asked quietly as she began to try and scent prey, ears and nose twitching. She fell silent as she focused, eyes narrowing slightly. All the scents of the forest were still overwhelming, but she was getting better at differentiating between them. Suddenly a rich meaty scent filled her nose, and her amber eyes brightened. "I think there's something over there. Not sure what it is though." She meowed, pointing with her thin tail.

@hxneysuckle
He sent a glare at the molly, warning her not to press on the matter. "If it has a name, then I don't know it. Call it what you want," Songthorn said, his ear flicking. He scented the air, following the direction of which Moonpaw's tail pointed. His nose twitched and he quickly identified the smell. "It's a squirrel," the tom stated bluntly, "Located on the ground, it shouldn't be too dangerous for you to try and catch. If it launches itself up a tree, don't follow it. I'm not dealing with you getting stuck up there or falling and breaking a leg or two." Songthorn took a few steps to the side and turned toward Moonpaw entirely. "Well, show me your hunting crouch."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 7th, 2019, 06:38 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The young molly let out a snicker at the glare her mentor sent her, though she closed her maw as he began talking again, eager to learn, even though she very much did want to press on the subject. But she couldn't hold herself back for too long. "We should call it 'grumpy cat's oak.'" She meowed, a cheeky grin crossing her face once more. "I think it fits, don't you? When we get back, we should take it up with Flintstar and see what he has to say." She bit her tongue to keep from laughing as she tried to keep a serious face, like she actually wanted to go through with her suggestion. Some part of her did want to. She believed it would be hilarious.
Once he'd identified the scent she'd caught though, Moonpaw was in full focus mode. Her eyes were focused on Songthorn as he dissected the scent, and she stared in awe. "You can tell all that from a scent?" She whispered, eyes blown wide. Though when he gave her an instruction, excitement coursed through her veins and she dropped into a crouch. her rear stuck out a little too high and her tail was twitching, she'd flattened her ears to her head, and her forepaws were a little too far in front of her. She looked over to Songthorn for confirmation on the crouch, awaiting his signal for her to move towards the squirrel.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 7th, 2019, 08:05 PM
Candytree

Quote:
shrugging she crouched " paw to paw combat ??" lilac suggested .
This tom was very confused before remembering what that was. "O-oh! Paw to paw combat!" He got up to just so the same.

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.