Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:57 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by goodacacia
Yesterday 11:29 PM
ROLEPLAY ☆ ROUND-UP
by nyme
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:27 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:24 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Yesterday 11:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 20th, 2017, 08:05 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Suspiciousmindz

The young tom dashed through the tall grass, the only visible thing was his tail and his bright, russet colored pelt that peaked through the slots in between the grass blades. This was the first time the kit had ever seen the territory, his heart was pounding with excitement. After a few more seconds of just bolting through the grass the young tom stopped and hopped up onto a medium sized rock, his green gaze raked the opening in front of him. It was so...exilerating, he loved it, he understood now why the Warriors and apprentices always came out here. After a few seconds of just taking in the sights and drinking in the new scents that surrounded him the flame colored kit hopped off the rock and continued along his merry way, enjoying every second of his new found, momentary, freedom. Now, Scorchingkit new that he wasn't supposed to be out here, he had been scolded many times by not only his mother, Searwhisper, it a bunch of other Warriors and apprentices as well. He couldn't help it though, there wasn't so much new stuff and he couldn't help but go out and adventure, and besides he thought it all through, there was a higher chance that he'd be able to sneak back in than him getting caught. And he was pretty positive that Starclan didn't mind, even though it's a rule that kits can't go out of the camp, but he talked it over with one of the ancestors...well...it was more like he did all the talking and they didn't and we him whatsoever, in all reality no one visited and he really just left them a message, but hey, he checked in, that's good. Scorchingkit looked over in the direction of the river and wrinkled his nose "Fish." he said, his accent thick. "Now that I've seen as much as our territory that I could see...should I go back...or...should I try and see if I can find a secret cave?" he asked himself, his tail flicked back and fourth as he pondered his question.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old August 20th, 2017, 08:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Muscular? Was that a complement? Complement? No. It couldn't be. Was it? No! Maybe... No! Possibly... NO! His mind was yelling at him now. It had a good reason. Thea would never complement him. Plus, she had sounded annoyed, but she was smirking. He looked down at her, his face expressionless. Then suddenly the edge of his mouth twitched. Weaselshade was smirking as well. "Well..." he started. "If that's a complement, I'll gladly take it." He wasn't sure if it was a complement, but why would anyone roll on their back, and smirk if it was an insult. Weaselshade wasn't the best at feelings, but he couldn't think of a better reason. It had to be the only reason. It was the only reason he could think of at least. He was terrible at understanding feeling. Especially Thea's.
The she cat scrambled to her laws, looking at the tom with slight admiration. Her eyes grew wide at his acknowledgement, and she almost giggled when he reacted to the way she called him muscular. "Don't expect me to pamper you. That's probably the only compliment you would receive from me," it was something different about the tom, like he was reeling her in. Or, was it the other way around? Other toms, Thea usually ignored his physical attributes, but now she couldn't help, but notice them. She brushed herself lightly against him, purring deeply. "But, it doesn't kill you to be humble, y'know." She replied, looking down for a moment. It was like she was hit with some type of medication. All she wanted to do was get closer to the tom. It have a weird feeling in her stomach. But, what - she didn't know. "Never mind that though," she shook her head, peering at him with her wide pale green hues. "A ton like you should know all this already. I'm sure it'll be around for...many generations to come." She shrugged, bending down her head to hide a smile. "Are you gonna attack me again?" Because it was clearly seen that it was a struggle for her to pin him down in the first place.
Old August 20th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The she cat scrambled to her laws, looking at the tom with slight admiration. Her eyes grew wide at his acknowledgement, and she almost giggled when he reacted to the way she called him muscular. "Don't expect me to pamper you. That's probably the only compliment you would receive from me," it was something different about the tom, like he was reeling her in. Or, was it the other way around? Other toms, Thea usually ignored his physical attributes, but now she couldn't help, but notice them. She brushed herself lightly against him, purring deeply. "But, it doesn't kill you to be humble, y'know." She replied, looking down for a moment. It was like she was hit with some type of medication. All she wanted to do was get closer to the tom. It have a weird feeling in her stomach. But, what - she didn't know. "Never mind that though," she shook her head, peering at him with her wide pale green hues. "A ton like you should know all this already. I'm sure it'll be around for...many generations to come." She shrugged, bending down her head to hide a smile. "Are you gonna attack me again?" Because it was clearly seen that it was a struggle for her to pin him down in the first place.

Weaselshade decided to ignore her compliment. It was probably the best choice. As all the other were stupid. He also felt uncomfortable. Her gaze had held admiration. A little, but it had been there, he could tell. He had seen it. But Weaselshade was going to ignore it. However he couldn't slam the doors on his own feelings, they were there whether he liked it or not. His feelings told him that he didn't hate Thea. Yet he didn't loved her either. But, though he could not slam the door on his feelings, he could piush them aside for a moment, as he did. The tom looked at her, calculating the best move. He then dropped into a crouch. Pounced. Then he pounced.

Last edited by Cosmo; August 20th, 2017 at 08:21 PM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather narrowed her eyes and thrust a sheathed paw at Soaringcrane. She had to reach to do it, but managed to cuff him on the ear like a mother might do to a misbehaving kit. Her eyes were fierce, but loving as she stared into his eyes and meowed in a firm voice, "Now you listen closely, Soaringcrane. I'm sorry I cuffed you, but the next time you feel this way, I need you to remember this. I did not accept you as my mate because my goal was to have a mate as quickly as possible! My goal ever since I was young was to be the best warrior possible and find a mate whom I love and who loves me. I was prepared to wait forever before just choosing any old tom. Luckily for me, Starclan had other ideas and I met you. Sure, you're older than me, but love doesn't have an age limit! I love you, Soaringcrane, and not just because you were the first tom to show any interest in me. Don't you ever forget that." Her face somehow managed to be hard yet loving at the same time and when she was finished scolding him and telling him she loved him at the same time, her face softened completely. "Now come here." She mewed gently, reaching up to rub her cheek against his.
Soaringcrane rubbed his cheek against hers, returning the affection as he exhaled. "Oh thank StarClan!" He whispered and nuzzled her head. "Because youre the first she cat I have ever loved too..." He smiled (when yure still working on hw at 9)

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:50 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane rubbed his cheek against hers, returning the affection as he exhaled. "Oh thank StarClan!" He whispered and nuzzled her head. "Because youre the first she cat I have ever loved too..." He smiled (when yure still working on hw at 9)
(Ooh, that sucks)

Crestfeather licked his cheek and purred. "I better be the last she-cat you ever love too." She meowed with a laugh before adding, "Except for our daughters that is." The molly wasn't sure they'd have daughters, but if they did she knew Soaringcrane would love them tremendously, as would she. Soaringcrane, from then on, was allowed only to love her and his family. No other she-cats for him.
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
(Ooh, that sucks)

Crestfeather licked his cheek and purred. "I better be the last she-cat you ever love too." She meowed with a laugh before adding, "Except for our daughters that is." The molly wasn't sure they'd have daughters, but if they did she knew Soaringcrane would love them tremendously, as would she. Soaringcrane, from then on, was allowed only to love her and his family. No other she-cats for him.
(Foreshadowing......)
Soaringcrane smiled and pulled her up against him, wrapping his tail around her prtectively. "Even if shes my mother?" He teased her, gently. He bgean to groom her messy fur from the wind.

Dare me to run
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:58 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
(Foreshadowing......)
Soaringcrane smiled and pulled her up against him, wrapping his tail around her prtectively. "Even if shes my mother?" He teased her, gently. He bgean to groom her messy fur from the wind.
Crestfeather purred as Soaringcrane pulled her closer and wrapped his tail around her, leaning against him. The molly pretended to think and teased back, "Well, I suppose that's okay too." As her mate started to groom her fur, Crestfeather closed her eyes and purred her enjoyment. Reopening her eyes, Crestfeather began to groom Soaringcrane as well, smoothing down his tan fur with loving swipes of her tongue.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Crestfeather purred as Soaringcrane pulled her closer and wrapped his tail around her, leaning against him. The molly pretended to think and teased back, "Well, I suppose that's okay too." As her mate started to groom her fur, Crestfeather closed her eyes and purred her enjoyment. Reopening her eyes, Crestfeather began to groom Soaringcrane as well, smoothing down his tan fur with loving swipes of her tongue.
Soaringcrane closed his eyes, inhaling her delicious scent. "You smell like StarClan themselves made a perfect scent for a perfect she cat.." He whispered into her ear, romantically. His goal was to make her as flustered as possible. "I wonder if it's possible if there is a she cat as perfect as you. Probably not.,

Dare me to run
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:18 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Soaringcrane closed his eyes, inhaling her delicious scent. "You smell like StarClan themselves made a perfect scent for a perfect she cat.." He whispered into her ear, romantically. His goal was to make her as flustered as possible. "I wonder if it's possible if there is a she cat as perfect as you. Probably not.,
Warmth radiated from Crestfeather at Soaringcrane's compliments. She purred and licked his cheek, "Thank you, Soaring." She mewed, closing her eyes. Whenever he talked like that, Crestfeather grew flustered and even now she could feel her face heating up and her fur start to ruffle. The warrior buried her face in her mate's chest fur so that he couldn't see her face.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Warmth radiated from Crestfeather at Soaringcrane's compliments. She purred and licked his cheek, "Thank you, Soaring." She mewed, closing her eyes. Whenever he talked like that, Crestfeather grew flustered and even now she could feel her face heating up and her fur start to ruffle. The warrior buried her face in her mate's chest fur so that he couldn't see her face.
Soaringcrane purred as she buried her face in his chest fur before whispering into her ear, "If you were a star, youd shine brighter than anyone of them. Youre that gorgeous, Crestie. If anyone tries to hurt you, talk to me and I will takecare of it my heather flower."

Dare me to run
Closed Thread