Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 09:53 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:52 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 09:48 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:38 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:32 AM

Old August 14th, 2023, 09:49 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Rugged Range

Rainypaw | Male | Riverclan apprentice| Status: Tranquil

“Oh, alright!” he meowed, appreciating the smile on Bluefang’s face. As he looked more in detail, he saw a white, fluffy tom, with one blue eye and one green eye. The thing that caught him most off guard was his jaw. It was broken. He shrugged it off internally and looked around.

@CreeperLover649
(Maybe we should do a private thread so we don’t flood?)
Old August 14th, 2023, 09:49 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post

Rainypaw | Male | Riverclan apprentice| Status: Tranquil

“Oh, alright!” he meowed, appreciating the smile on Bluefang’s face. As he looked more in detail, he saw a white, fluffy tom, with one blue eye and one green eye. The thing that caught him most off guard was his jaw. It was broken. He shrugged it off internally and looked around.

@CreeperLover649
(Maybe we should do a private thread so we don’t flood?)
(Good idea. And wait... Do I have to submit this patrol to the thing? I gotta do that...)

Last edited by bubble[error].; August 14th, 2023 at 09:50 PM.
Old August 15th, 2023, 12:16 AM
underwhelming

Mothwhisper very much existed.
Old August 15th, 2023, 02:18 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Gingerfrost heaved a sigh when the outsider finally left, barely a mumbling a “yeah, yeah” as he watched Basil leave; at least this one was clever enough to go when asked to, it made things a lot easier for both of them. Unfortunately the peace and quiet barely lasted a second, when by some miracle that dictated that the leader hadn’t been sleeping all the deeply, he awoke and began yelling at his. Granted, Mumblepaw had been a little insolent, even so, a bout of anger found itself blooming in the deputy the moment he saw Beanstar bat at the apprentice up on the tree?! He gritted his teeth, irritated by the obviously dangerous act.

“Go find a queen and stay here.”
[ @Silk_Cradle_Ruler ]
He told Charredkit, turning the kitten’s way before padding closer to where Mumblepaw, luckily unharmed, and now Flamebriar stood too. The RiverClanner was quick to already berate the leader for doing the unthinkable, Gingerfrost huffing in agreement with her words, eyes eyeing the tired feline, wanting to yell at him for daring to push his son off a tree, but he was already passed out. But skies above what had he been yelling about? Empathy? Selfishness? Maybe it was his tired mind speaking, but right now neither their empathies or selfishness should matter – what should matter is the whole clan’s safety. Instead Beansprout was asking for empathy and Mumblepaw being accused of Selfishness, neither willing to stand down. They ought to both hold their maws at this point. No, Gingerfrost could not see how it was selfish to expect something from the leader – but whatever. Whatever it all! Let these children figure it out themselves, there were bigger things to worry about.

But he couldn’t ignore everything. Before he could speak Beansprout was once again passed out, coughing up what seemed to be red. Gingerfrost’s nose scrunched at that, no words for what just happened, when Mumblepaw turned his way. You let him be commander. It was true. He let this thing be commander, leader. More and more – the lies, the war – he began to wonder whether this had been a mistake. Whether leadership has taken the same terrible toll on Beansprout that it had on Sparrowskip, or that he’d made a terrible mistake in judgement. A mistake. It looked like that more and more, the more doubt he found within his clanmates the more lies that were told. He didn’t have any words for Mumblepaw, only an indescribable look as he watched his child leave, heart heavy with doubt.
[ @vampire ]

Then finally sign of the medicine cat appeared. Stonepaw came to the scene, requesting herbs and injured cats to him – with the state the Beansprout was in, regardless of how dumb he’d been, he needed medical attention. Gingerfrost wasn’t certain what the medicine cat could do, but even so, waved his tail and called the younger cat over.
“Stonepaw! Beanstar’s not doing too good. I’ll go look for some herbs.”
He called, padding up to the medicine cat. As much as he wanted to go after Mumblepaw, speak to them, reassure them, apologise to them – he couldn’t. He needed to prioritize the majority of his clan and their health, he couldn’t let personal feelings get in the way of that even if he wanted to. Without much of another word, Gingerfrost padded off. Albeit alone, though he’d spotted Flizzlepuff going in the same direction. He may as well join the strange feline.

Somewhere further down Rugged Range, Fizzlepuff doing whatever nearby, Gingerfrost began looking around for what Stonepaw had requested. ...He didn’t know much. He didn’t know anything, in fact. But after spending a solid few minutes thinking, (and suddenly remembering he needed to return quickly to take his guarding position back up, shoot, so much was happening!!), the deputy by some miracle recalled the event Stonepaw had hosted, and that time he went herb-hunting with his mother. Cobwebs. That sticky stuff, he’d seen it before… And yellow flowers, was it? Like his pelt? Something like that. With those two things in mind, grimace on his face, the ginger feline went looking for just that. It took a while before he found some of the sticky stuff stuck between two large patches of grass, rain still clinging to it, he carefully wrapped it around his tail like he’d once seen his adoptive sibling do. It wasn’t ideal, but it was something. Okay, that was one. He was running short on time and needed to hurry. Looking further and further, tail held high so the cobwebs wouldn’t be damaged, he eventually stumbled upon a few rogue yellow flowers. Well… They didn’t look like his fur in his opinion, but they were yellow. And fuzzy. It had to count for something, right? Grimacing at the idea of bringing the wrong herb, he leaned down to pick up the only two of the marigolds and hurried back to their makeshift camp, quickly looking to find Stonepaw among the crowd. Without a word her padded up to the medicine cat, Fizzlepuff having long disappeared elsewhere even before he began returning, and dropped the two flowers at his paws, then gestured to the cobwebs around his tail. Now if only someone had a stick to put it on instead. Either way, the sooner he could return to guarding the clan and helping wherever necessary, the better.
[ @carmen ]

-----------------------

Ohohoh, a task for the mighty Fizzlepuff!! Puffing up her chest in pride, the young warrior put a paw to her chest and she closed her eyes.
”Don’t you worry little Snowy, Fizzlepuff is on the mission!!!!”
The warrior called before rushing off into who knows where, on a mission to find the seeds as small as the tip of one’s claw in a red flower, and the flower the colour of the setting sun with lots of petals.

Running off into the distance with no regard for where she was going or who was following Fizzlepuff skidded to a halt well away from Rugged Range. She didn’t recognise the area very well, but who cares!! She’d be able to scent her way back with her amazing nose and see her way back with her amazing memory. Yes, totally!! Happily padding through the soaked grass, she hummed a happy tune until she so very easily came across a few flowers red as blood. Oh goodie, that must be it!! Picking two of the flowers (after all she didn’t want to carry too much in case she found more), Fizzlepuff continued on her way, happily skedaddling about.

That is, until she came across another plant – that was maybe a flower? - that looked pinkish-red like blood. Oh dear. Dear of dear!! What does she do!!! It was oval shaped, and had dense clusters of what seemed to be flowers. Is this the plant red as blood?? Unable to decide, the feline decided to pick two of these as well. There, that ought to do it!! She hadn’t the faintest clue what any of these did, but they ought to do something, a-hah.

Picking up a random leaf for good measure, Fizzlepuff went ahead and returned to Snowpaw, unable to carry anything more. Padding up to the young apprentice with a maw full and bright smile, she dropped the two poppy flowers, two burnets and the random leaf at her paws.
”Here you go little missy!! Fizzlepuff at your service!”
[ @lio – dice were rolled to decide what Fizzle and ginger found ]

Charredkit began trying to locate a queen.
Old August 15th, 2023, 04:18 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

Frecklepaw - he/him - 6 moons @RedLeif

---
Most of the prey is still hiding after the rain, though some little critters are starting to show theirs heads again. Frecklepaw flicked his tail and opened his mouth to catch a sent. He grumbled. All he could smell is rain. He padded around with Troutstone looking for anything that could suffice.

His ears pricked at a small croak. He snapped his attention to the noise, then waited. Another croak. Thats all he needed. It wasn't a lot, and Frecklepaw really hated frogs, but it was food.

He sank his haunches to the dewy grass, making sure to be as quiet as possible. He crept closer and closer, ignoring the uncomfortable wet fur on his stomach. His paws gripped the blades of grass and he reminded himself to keep his tail still. When the time felt right he leaped over and squashed the frog beneath his paws. There was a gross "squishe" sound and Frecklepaw barely hid his disgust. Hey, it was food. With the frog in his mouth, he made his way back to Troutstone.
"Yessir, happy to help," Troutstone mewed, after he had been set to a patrol. Now, where was this apprentice? He looked about, and spotted the tom. He padded over to meet him halfway. "Heey, you already hunting? Nice catch, you cal leave that with the clan the we'll head off to the main territory." He flicked his tail, indicating where to put it, then started off.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old August 15th, 2023, 07:27 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none
Sunsetpaw was slowly thinking of going with the idea of asking Stonepaw what happened. And oh yea it seems like there was an arguement happening between Mumblepaw and Beanstar....Sunsetpaw was a bit shocked to see Beanstar attack Mumblepaw...and the leader passing out not long after...well...maybe not a bit. Their ears perked as a familiar voice called their name, the apprentice's gaze going to the source of the sound. Uh..what..? Well, it took them a second or two to realize it was Stonepaw and also what the medicine cat was asking them. at least it seems like Stonepaw's alright...though..Sunsetpaw wouldn't really know if he wasn't "Well...yea" they replied, before trying to explain as they looked at their left hind-leg..the one that hurted and didn't really look like it normally does

"my leg really hurts especially when i move it" though they believed they'll probably be fine right...? And they also really wanted to help with gathering herbs and other things as well...even if they hated the fact that their leg hurted they still wanted to do something to help....something small at least... "uh can i maybe help a little with something?" they asked...hmm..they started wondering a bit on what'll they be able to do..maybe....

-----------
@carmen [Stonepaw]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 16th, 2023 at 03:13 AM.
Old August 15th, 2023, 08:21 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeif View Post
"Yessir, happy to help," Troutstone mewed, after he had been set to a patrol. Now, where was this apprentice? He looked about, and spotted the tom. He padded over to meet him halfway. "Heey, you already hunting? Nice catch, you cal leave that with the clan the we'll head off to the main territory." He flicked his tail, indicating where to put it, then started off.

Frecklepaw - he/him - 6 moons

---
Frecklepaw nodded and padded after Troutstone quietly after dropping his prey. He followed Troutstone as they headed towards the main territory.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 15th, 2023, 10:40 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Starry :P

SquirrelKit

A scrawny she-kit with two bright blue, blind eyes and light calico fur.

Squirrelkit mewled, recognizing the scent of her mother, her eyes were open now, they were green (I think lol) and blurred. She reached out her paws looking for her mother, that was now holding her.

``Momwy?`` she mumbled ``Momwy?`` She repeated the words, she couldn't say much but she new mommy and a few names of her siblings.

@~WallyDarling~ @Katiethewolfchild @DarkGold @_GlitchyGoat_ @Froggy @Ladiebugg
Old August 15th, 2023, 02:51 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Blazekit

Blazekit hopped around, mewing softly.
@Ladiebugg

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old August 15th, 2023, 02:58 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Blazekit

Blazekit hopped around, mewing softly.
@Ladiebugg
PeachHeart and IvoryNight watched the kit, happy all their kits got out of the flood safely

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader