Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:43 AM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 06:41 AM

Old February 26th, 2024, 06:30 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lunastar* View Post
Darkkit looks happy, yet upset, not at the name, but because she just got there. "I like the name!" She mews.
Snowkit sat up straight. "I, Snowstar, leader of ChaosClan, call down all of the spirits of mischievious kits, to look down on this worthy kit. She has the true spirit of mischief. Darkkit, do you accept the role of warrior in ChaosClan?"
Old February 26th, 2024, 06:34 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
Snowkit sat up straight. "I, Snowstar, leader of ChaosClan, call down all of the spirits of mischievious kits, to look down on this worthy kit. She has the true spirit of mischief. Darkkit, do you accept the role of warrior in ChaosClan?"
"Yes! We will cause all the chaos!!!!!!" Darkkit sounds amused, she never has been, so this is a rare sight. (Keep in mind she has ADHD, ADD, [which is a part of ADHD] Anxiety, and Depression.)

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old February 26th, 2024, 06:41 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lunastar* View Post
"Yes! We will cause all the chaos!!!!!!" Darkkit sounds amused, she never has been, so this is a rare sight. (Keep in mind she has ADHD, ADD, [which is a part of ADHD] Anxiety, and Depression.)
Snowkit/Snowstar smiled. She had made a good choice with Darkkit, soon to be Darkmoon. "Then by the spirit of mischief, I give you your ChaosClan name." Snowstar paused. She had a special role for this kit. "Darkkit, from this moment forward, in the eyes of ChaosClan, you will be Darkmoon, the med kit ChaosClan! Let the spirit of mischief lead you on a path of joy." Snowstar touched noses with Darkmoon, the new med kit of ChaosClan.
Old February 26th, 2024, 06:44 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
Snowkit/Snowstar smiled. She had made a good choice with Darkkit, soon to be Darkmoon. "Then by the spirit of mischief, I give you your ChaosClan name." Snowstar paused. She had a special role for this kit. "Darkkit, from this moment forward, in the eyes of ChaosClan, you will be Darkmoon, the med kit ChaosClan! Let the spirit of mischief lead you on a path of joy." Snowstar touched noses with Darkmoon, the new med kit of ChaosClan.
Darkkit/Darkmoon smiled. This is also a rare sight so take pics while you can. She was glad to be in ChaosClan with her kit-mates!

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old February 27th, 2024, 10:10 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Raykit/rayfeather watched snowkit/snowstar do the ceremony of Darkkit/darkmoon

[ open to choas kits or mother]
Old February 28th, 2024, 12:48 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Image credit clangen cat maker
Honeykit
1 Moon

Honeykit looked around, frowning in boredom. She wondered if she could find something to do. Neither her mother nor her littermates were around, so now she'd have to look for her friend. She called out for her denmate. "Hey Lilykit! I'm bored can we do something?" Blunt, but she was sometimes just like that. I hope she comes... "Maybe we could play mossball...or something?" She didn't actually have any plans of what she wanted to do with her friend, but maybe Lilykit had a better idea.

( hope this is good @Blazing )

Lilykit >
Kit - Molly - WindClan

As Honeykit was frowning and restlessly looking around, Lilykit lay lazily within her nest near her friend's, taking a small nap under the warmth of the nursery. Although it's in the middle of the day, the kit was half asleep and quite drowsy today. Perhaps it's because of the boredom that Honeykit mentioned.

Her ears perked up as she looked up with a tilted head, and her eyes flickered curiously at what the other kit, slightly younger by a few days, had to say. To be honest, she has had enough of the mossballs, feeling as if they've been playing it all day long for the past few days. "If only there's someone around that could tell stories," Lilykit grumbled lightly as she sat up, shaking her fur. She had always been invested in those. "But what about hide an' seek, maybe cat an' mouse? All would work- mossball too." She ended up quickly with mossball. She has no other good ideas, anyway. That always remained a second choice.
Old February 28th, 2024, 05:41 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

Lilykit >
Kit - Molly - WindClan

As Honeykit was frowning and restlessly looking around, Lilykit lay lazily within her nest near her friend's, taking a small nap under the warmth of the nursery. Although it's in the middle of the day, the kit was half asleep and quite drowsy today. Perhaps it's because of the boredom that Honeykit mentioned.

Her ears perked up as she looked up with a tilted head, and her eyes flickered curiously at what the other kit, slightly younger by a few days, had to say. To be honest, she has had enough of the mossballs, feeling as if they've been playing it all day long for the past few days. "If only there's someone around that could tell stories," Lilykit grumbled lightly as she sat up, shaking her fur. She had always been invested in those. "But what about hide an' seek, maybe cat an' mouse? All would work- mossball too." She ended up quickly with mossball. She has no other good ideas, anyway. That always remained a second choice.

Image credit: Clangen cat maker
Honeykit
2 Moons

As she noticed her friend, her eyes lit up. "There you are!" After hearing what she had said, she paused for a moment to pick a game they could play together. "Uhhhh...maybe hide and seek? I bet I'd be really good at finding you!" She trilled. She hadn't seemed to realize she had to ask her denmate if they actually wanted to play this particular game. But that didn't seem too important to her right now. Lilykit's right, mossball is boring now. Then, finally, she realized she was supposed to ask. "Oh yeah, did you mind if we played that?" She was bouncing slightly in excitement.
Old February 28th, 2024, 08:06 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Image credit: Clangen cat maker
Honeykit
2 Moons

As she noticed her friend, her eyes lit up. "There you are!" After hearing what she had said, she paused for a moment to pick a game they could play together. "Uhhhh...maybe hide and seek? I bet I'd be really good at finding you!" She trilled. She hadn't seemed to realize she had to ask her denmate if they actually wanted to play this particular game. But that didn't seem too important to her right now. Lilykit's right, mossball is boring now. Then, finally, she realized she was supposed to ask. "Oh yeah, did you mind if we played that?" She was bouncing slightly in excitement.

LILYKIT

Kit - WindClan - Molly

She let out a small mew of laughter at the sudden smile that brightened up Honeykit's face. She looks the prettiest with that kind of delighted expression! Lilykit purred and replied in a joking manner, "I was always here, you just didn't see me, I'm so sad." She wiggled over to Honeykit's side and nudged her, sitting down beside her. "Yeah, hide and seek sounds good! I can hide for sure," Lilykit grinned challengingly and enthusiastically. She knows she wouldn't be the best at finding, but maybe at hiding, she'd win. It's always what she preferred the most too, finding can be boring to her sometimes, especially when you can find no one at all.
Old February 28th, 2024, 03:41 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Leopardkit

Leopardkit stomped a paw on the ground in excitment, ready to go again. She braced herself once more and swiped out a paw. She was great! "Thank you! I suppose you probably have training to do, so you can go if you want!" Leopardkit offered.

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her8 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw shook herself out. "I probably should get going," she admitted. "Blazesong's gonna take me out on the moor!" The thought of it made her eyes shine with excitement. "I better go find her. See you later, Leopardkit!"

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old February 28th, 2024, 06:07 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Albatrosskit existed

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop