Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:37 PM

Old March 16th, 2017, 12:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
A young tom with a skip in his step and a faint smile on his face made his way out of the nursery, having just completed his apprentice's first day. The poor tom was so worried about how it would go, but all had turned out well in the end. He hadn't shown Brightpaw the territory; instead, they had gathered moss for the queens and kits. She had seemed pretty excited to finish that one simple thing, and he was proud of his apprentice already for showing such joy in such a mundane task. Acornflash knew that he would've been less than happy to have done something like that on the first day. Coming back to reality, he slowed to a snail's pace and took a moment to rake his gaze over the cats in the clearing. One gray tom caught his attention, someone he had often seen before in the same general area. The day hasn't ended yet, he thought, humming to himself. Acorn weaved through the cats sharing tongues and chatting in the clearing, making his way over to the Maine Coon. "Hello!" he meowed, beaming at the tom and sitting down about a tail-length away from him. "Why do you like to sit over here?" asked the dark brown tom, leaning back and staring up at the sky. Acornflash examined the foliage above him, waiting for the other tom's reply but not putting all of his focus directly on him. After tilting his head into its rightful position to gaze at Greystep, Acornflash tried to see what was so great about this particular spot; it did seem secluded from the clearing, which tended to be bustling with activity, so he supposed that was always a plus. "It is pretty calm over here. I'd like to have a spot like this myself, honestly. Sometimes the Clan gets to be too busy, even for me," he said with a light chuckle. He assumed that there was something he just wasn't noticing that made it someplace the tom would like to stay.
The grey Maine Coon jumped at hearing the sudden voice. At once, he seemed to turn into a quivering mass; though Greystep wasn't really a coward, he was often nervous when it came to meeting new cats. Especially loud new cats. Or cats that chose to speak in a loud voice. He didn't like either of those things, which was odd, considering he lived in a Clan and he was friends with Splotchfeather. That was part of the reason he liked Owlwing...she was quieter. She didn't shout. Or say hello in a loud voice. "H-hu-h-huh-he-l-eh-heh-hello," He stammered out, licking his maw nervously as he did so. Once he would warm up to the cat, his stammer would be completely gone. It always happened that way. Around Owlwing; no stammer. Splotchfeather; no stammer. Only if he were to get embarassed or nervous would his stammer return, in which case he was going to be extraordinarily embarrassed.

At the cat's question, Greystep cocked his head to one side. Already his quivering had stopped-- which he was pathetically grateful for, considering he was worried that something bad might happen did he continue to do so. Something bad like he would be embarassed. Which he already was, so things couldn't get much worse from there. Greystep licked his maw again and prepared to answer, shifting his weight slightly as he did so in an attempt to look less large and more friendly-- though why, he wasn't quite sure. It was more for his benefit then the tom's, since he could tell the other tom was more then comfortable.

"B-be-bea-bec-c-cause- i-i-t-it-s s-s-su-so c-com-comf-t-comfor-c-comfortable a-an-a-and I-I-I'm aw-awe-awah-away f-fr-fro-fru-froh-fruh-m-from o-oth-othu-othe-otheh-other c-ca-cu-cats. Because it's so comfortable, and I'm away from other cats." He explained. Most of the time, once he had sounded the words out, he was able to repeat the sentence without a single hesitation. The tom's next comment confused him; did this cat have problems with a bunch of cats too? In his opinion, the cat was the perfect example of a social tom...but then again, he needed to learn not to judge at first sight. Things might get uncomfortable quickly-- and he didn't want that to happen. He liked this more confident, slightly younger cat. Greystep cocked his head to the side and half-watched the tom as he did so, the tip of his dark tail twitching back and forth. "I-I-I'm G-Gru-Gry-Gre-Greh-st-step. I'm Greystep, b-by th-thu-the w-wuh-wu-way. By the way." He mewed, licking his maw nervously again as he often did, and keeping his eyes firmly fixed on the warrior just in case things ended up getting uncomfortable.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 16th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Two kits rushed across a the clearing, green eyes wide with fear. Their brown tabby paws pounded against the soft ground, kicking up dust behind them. The two siblings had been resting in the shade of a tree when it occurred to them that the matter they had been discussing needed to be brought to the clan leader, Grousestar. After all, they were only innocent kits. Of course they'd think to go to the most important cat in SkyClan. It's how they were raised. "I'm not sure about this,Gorsekit" the Tom kit panted "what will Grousestar say? What will our clan mates think? They won't believe us..."
"No!" Gorsekit snapped "Stop worrying, Douglaskit! Once they hear of intruders on SkyClan territory, I'm sure they will send out a patrol of our strongest warriors to fight them off." The tabby she-kit said, a confident gleam in her green orbs. "Phew...okay, thanks Gorsekit," Douglaskit sighed with relief "I'm glad I have you around to make me feel better."
After a while of searching the camp, yet finally set their tired eyes on Grousestar, the large cat smiling warmly back at them. "Grousestar! Hello! Thank StarClan we found you!" The she-kit, Gorsekit, called. Fur now sticky with sweat, Douglaskit's expression softened from his usual anxious self, and into a new breath of joy.
@Duskflight

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; October 14th, 2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 07:14 PM
leave the past behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The grey Maine Coon jumped at hearing the sudden voice. At once, he seemed to turn into a quivering mass; though Greystep wasn't really a coward, he was often nervous when it came to meeting new cats. Especially loud new cats. Or cats that chose to speak in a loud voice. He didn't like either of those things, which was odd, considering he lived in a Clan and he was friends with Splotchfeather. That was part of the reason he liked Owlwing...she was quieter. She didn't shout. Or say hello in a loud voice. "H-hu-h-huh-he-l-eh-heh-hello," He stammered out, licking his maw nervously as he did so. Once he would warm up to the cat, his stammer would be completely gone. It always happened that way. Around Owlwing; no stammer. Splotchfeather; no stammer. Only if he were to get embarassed or nervous would his stammer return, in which case he was going to be extraordinarily embarrassed.

At the cat's question, Greystep cocked his head to one side. Already his quivering had stopped-- which he was pathetically grateful for, considering he was worried that something bad might happen did he continue to do so. Something bad like he would be embarassed. Which he already was, so things couldn't get much worse from there. Greystep licked his maw again and prepared to answer, shifting his weight slightly as he did so in an attempt to look less large and more friendly-- though why, he wasn't quite sure. It was more for his benefit then the tom's, since he could tell the other tom was more then comfortable.

"B-be-bea-bec-c-cause- i-i-t-it-s s-s-su-so c-com-comf-t-comfor-c-comfortable a-an-a-and I-I-I'm aw-awe-awah-away f-fr-fro-fru-froh-fruh-m-from o-oth-othu-othe-otheh-other c-ca-cu-cats. Because it's so comfortable, and I'm away from other cats." He explained. Most of the time, once he had sounded the words out, he was able to repeat the sentence without a single hesitation. The tom's next comment confused him; did this cat have problems with a bunch of cats too? In his opinion, the cat was the perfect example of a social tom...but then again, he needed to learn not to judge at first sight. Things might get uncomfortable quickly-- and he didn't want that to happen. He liked this more confident, slightly younger cat. Greystep cocked his head to the side and half-watched the tom as he did so, the tip of his dark tail twitching back and forth. "I-I-I'm G-Gru-Gry-Gre-Greh-st-step. I'm Greystep, b-by th-thu-the w-wuh-wu-way. By the way." He mewed, licking his maw nervously again as he often did, and keeping his eyes firmly fixed on the warrior just in case things ended up getting uncomfortable.
Flicking his ear in amusement at the tom's anxiety, Acornflash watched the other cat with a reassuring smile. The youthful-appearing tom already thought he could become friends with this peculiar grey tom. Sure, his stammer did confuse him at first, but it didn't bother him to a great extent. Everyone had their quirks, after all, and this was no different to him. In some aspects, he was like that too; around outsiders, namely rogues and the other Clans, Acornflash had a tendency to freeze up and forget everything he knew. That was one reason he wasn't so fond of moving so close to the other Clans—well, and the fact that the murderous Dusk Syndicate lived so close by as well. That definitely frightened Acorn, and by how nervous this new tom seemed when speaking to him, bringing up the Syndicate would probably do no good. Oh, but I'm getting ahead of myself, he thought. I shouldn't plan out my conversations so much.

"It does look quite comfortable," he agreed, glancing around the partially isolated area with appreciation. For the majority of his life, he'd been surrounded with the other cats in the Clan, hardly ever having a moment to himself. Sure, he enjoyed the attention, loving to chitchat, but sometimes he just wanted a break for some quality introspection. A spot like this would do nicely; he would need to remember to ask him if he knew of any other spots similiar to this one. Ignoring the other warrior's frequent stammers was pretty easy for Acornflash, but he did still have a lingering question in his mind: why? He knew that it would be extremely, terribly rude to point them out, as he was sure many cats had in the past, but he still wondered why the tom stammered. Was it an illness? Or simply a quirk, something he had assumed earlier? It was tough, trying to figure something out with little to no info on it, and being unable to gain more information made it ten times more difficult. Ah, well. It was best not to focus on a topic like that for too long, as there were much more important tasks at hand: such as actually talking to him! "Greystep is a nice name!" he complimented him, a soft purr rumbling in his throat. Acornflash seemed able to purr at any given moment, something he often did to try to make himself and whoever he was talking to more at ease. "Mine's Acornflash. Oh, this is very random—I mean, I am a random cat—but did you ever go to the..." he hesitated, racking his brain for the word. "The gathering, with all those other new Clans? I think that's what it was called. I didn't go to it, 'cause it seems like there would be too many cats to me, and I don't really like talking to cats who aren't in SkyClan. They scare me a little," he meowed. His rapid speech proved to be too much even for the speaker himself, as Acorn stopped to catch his breath before continuing with a sheepish smile. "Sorry, I talk too fast sometimes."

lio was here ♥
Old March 16th, 2017, 08:58 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{and so it begins lmao hummings a jerk}

The young tom stopped mid-step and let out a long, annoyed sigh, he couldn't get away in time. He focused his green hues in front of him as the older tom talked, staring at nothing, trying his hardest to ignore the whiney apprentice behind him. Once he was finished rambling in he turned and lifted his maw, usually he sit this to look down at his fellow kits but this time he had to look up at the peculiar tom, no, peculiar wasn't the correct word, rather, annoying tom. "If I needed your input I would have asked for it a while ago." he stated cooly, his green eyes narrowed and his words held nothing but coldness and annoyance. He didn't like being nagged for the things he did, he knew the concequences of his actions it most of the time he didn't care because there was always a solution to those conciquences that would either lessen or completely dissapear. Something about this apprentice annoyed him, a lot, he didn't need a mother, he had gone pretty far without one "And no my mother is not worried, if she was she wouldn't have left us on the Skyclan border to die." he stated, no menace in his words, no anger, no sadness, none of that, it was just a fact for him, nothing more. He didn't care, it was the past and he had no time to worry about the past, he had a future to care for, and in all reality, he doesn't care for those who leave him, he cares for those who stay, and his mother was not one of the ones to stay. Hummingkit quirked an eyebrow at the other and awaited a response, after a few seconds he decided he didn't need to speak to this one, he held no valuable information for him to store within his mind, he simply seemed too stupid for the kit "You're not needed to speak to. You hold no information I need....and you don't seem to be the brightest apprentice." he stated, he then ripped his cold green gaze away from the tom and looked in the direction of the apprentices den, he couldn't wait until he was able to go in there. "That or you've got no self-esteem." he snorted, he greatly detested cats like that, some of the time they'd acually had good ideas...but they're too shy to state them, it annoyed him.

"I-I'm sorry I.." he didn't know what to really say at first,but he felt pretty bad. He didn't like to be a burr in other cats pelt,he didn't like to bother cats or make them annoyed with him. The apprentice was actually pretty tall in size,his limbs were very long and made him about the height of a warrior,but due to nervousness and anxiety he always shrunk himself down,and one of the reasons were kits like this. Or any cats like this. His green eyes scanned the ground,"I think every cat is worth meeting when they re in your clan.." his voice trailed off quietly,his gaze still towards the ground,hushed and quiet. They were true to him,he thought that every cat in his clan was worth something,he thought that they were worth his time and attentions,but that was a flaw Arrowpaw had. he saw the good in everycat but not the bad. It was hard for him to see the bad in anycat honestly,and took a lot to do so. He pinned his ears to his head when the kit mentioned him having no self esteem. That sure didn't help it,that was for sure. Arrowpaw was a cat to doubt himself. To second guess and worry constantly,he didn't think he was the best cat either,he didn't think he was the handsomest but hearing it allowed stung. "I'm sorry i-if I offended you." Even when stung,he still somehow apologized.
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Flicking his ear in amusement at the tom's anxiety, Acornflash watched the other cat with a reassuring smile. The youthful-appearing tom already thought he could become friends with this peculiar grey tom. Sure, his stammer did confuse him at first, but it didn't bother him to a great extent. Everyone had their quirks, after all, and this was no different to him. In some aspects, he was like that too; around outsiders, namely rogues and the other Clans, Acornflash had a tendency to freeze up and forget everything he knew. That was one reason he wasn't so fond of moving so close to the other Clans—well, and the fact that the murderous Dusk Syndicate lived so close by as well. That definitely frightened Acorn, and by how nervous this new tom seemed when speaking to him, bringing up the Syndicate would probably do no good. Oh, but I'm getting ahead of myself, he thought. I shouldn't plan out my conversations so much.

"It does look quite comfortable," he agreed, glancing around the partially isolated area with appreciation. For the majority of his life, he'd been surrounded with the other cats in the Clan, hardly ever having a moment to himself. Sure, he enjoyed the attention, loving to chitchat, but sometimes he just wanted a break for some quality introspection. A spot like this would do nicely; he would need to remember to ask him if he knew of any other spots similiar to this one. Ignoring the other warrior's frequent stammers was pretty easy for Acornflash, but he did still have a lingering question in his mind: why? He knew that it would be extremely, terribly rude to point them out, as he was sure many cats had in the past, but he still wondered why the tom stammered. Was it an illness? Or simply a quirk, something he had assumed earlier? It was tough, trying to figure something out with little to no info on it, and being unable to gain more information made it ten times more difficult. Ah, well. It was best not to focus on a topic like that for too long, as there were much more important tasks at hand: such as actually talking to him! "Greystep is a nice name!" he complimented him, a soft purr rumbling in his throat. Acornflash seemed able to purr at any given moment, something he often did to try to make himself and whoever he was talking to more at ease. "Mine's Acornflash. Oh, this is very random—I mean, I am a random cat—but did you ever go to the..." he hesitated, racking his brain for the word. "The gathering, with all those other new Clans? I think that's what it was called. I didn't go to it, 'cause it seems like there would be too many cats to me, and I don't really like talking to cats who aren't in SkyClan. They scare me a little," he meowed. His rapid speech proved to be too much even for the speaker himself, as Acorn stopped to catch his breath before continuing with a sheepish smile. "Sorry, I talk too fast sometimes."
For a moment, Greystep was wondering if he should make an excuse and get away as usual-- he was quite good at it. He had become good at mumbling things under his breath and then moving away, that was. And he didn't mind doing it-- truth be told, he found it refreshing to escape for a short amount of time. And... sometimes longer amounts of time. He didn't always mean to, but whether he really wanted to or not, sometimes things just went that way. It wasn't his favorite thing in the world. He would at least give this cat a chance before he went and escaped him. And besides, could he even rightly call it escaping? Shouldn't he call it more his cowardice then truly escaping a real enemy? Something that bothered Greystep almost more then anything else was his cowardice. He was a great warrior-- when he wasn't scared. Strong, loyal... determined and brave seemed to be too strong of words to describe him. Cautious was a good word. Hard working was a good word. But determined? And certainly not brave-- brave was much too strong of a word to describe him, since if there was one thing he wasn't, it was brave.

He didn't quite understand why he had been born that way... here he was, this great, large, strong warrior and he was terrified. The tom swallowed at his newfound companion's remark, and the best he could do was manage the smallest of nods. "I-i-it i-iu-is. It is." He stammered out, and the words felt as though he had just dislodged them from his throat. Perhaps they had been what had been choking him, lodged in there so tightly, and finally he had gotten rid of them. Though he doubted this relief, this ultimate serenity, would last for very long. He knew that it never did, and he supposed it never would. At least it would come back once he got used to the tom. Once he was able to calm himself and get used to having this cat around, it would stop. It was the most annoying thing that Greystep could experience, and yet he was used to it by now. He hoped that the tom before him would be able to understand it. And he had been made fun of it before, too... made fun of it because it did really sound so odd. Stammering as though he would never stop one minute, the next, growing less and less hesitant and stopping stammering in his speech. Greystep hated it more then anything.

Well, almost anything, at least. Him being such a coward would be a close second. "W-wu-w-we-l-well i-iu-it i-i-is. Well it is. Y-yu-yuh-yo-you s-sho-sho-l-shoh-should t-tr-truh-try i-it s-su-so-suh-sometime. You should try it sometime." He mewed, licking his maw as he always did when he was nervous. And right now, he was nervous. He was very nervous. This tom was making him uncomfortable, just by being around him. He felt an twinge of embarassment sneaking up under his fur as Acornflash complimented him and ducked his head, staring at his paws nervously. There was quite a bit of anxiety rising in the tom's chest, though he was doing his best to hide it. He knew it was never good to show how scared he was, if this cat ended up being hostile later, he would only have revealed more weakness then he already appeared to be. "Th-thu-than-thank y-yuh-yo-yu-you. Thank you." He mewed, his hues looking down at the ground as he muttered the words, and then his ears swiveled first in one direction, then another, then opposite directions as he tried to follow the tom's words. Ok-ay... let me see if I can get this straight... he thought, swallowing as he tried to pay attention. "Y-yu-yuh-you h-huh-ha-hav-e have a-a n-nu-nih-nie-nice n-nu-nah-name t-to-too. You have a nice name too. I-I h-hu-huh-have b-buh-been t-to t-thu-thuh-theh-the g-g-gath-gather-gathering, b-bu-buh-but I-I-I s-sa-sah-sat w-wuh-with s-so-some o-uh-of m-mu-my f-fru-fri-friend-s. I have been to the Gathering, but I sat with some of my friends." The second time he spoke, it sounded almost like a different cat. And by friends, he meant cats that he knew-- the only true friend that had been there was Owlwing. He didn't respond to the final comment of the tom, not quite sure what to say about it. Instead he turned his hues to the sky peeking through the foliage above and turned the corners of his maw up into a smile.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:57 PM

My Mood: Adorable

@Nighty
Quick and light paw steps could be heard near the camp entrance as a small, silver tabby approached. Frazilpaw had gone out for a small walk, when she caught the scent of squirrel. It was a relatively easy catch, and now, it hung loosely in her jaws as she proudly entered the camp clearing. It wasn't much of an accomplishment, the squirrel; it was small, old, and smelled like it hadn't groomed itself in moons. But, nonetheless, she was proud. Hey, it was something, right? Reaching the fresh-kill pile, the silver apprentice gently set the squirrel down, and checked over her shoulder to see if anyone had noticed her kill. No one had seemed to offer the apprentice any praise, but she just shrugged it off with a small flick of her ear. She plopped down into a lazy sitting position, and with one paw, slowly pulled a mouse away from the pile. It, too, was fairly small; but she didn't mind. She wasn't starving, but she wanted something to keep her on her paws. She can't give her best performance if she was skipping out on meals, could she? Crouching down, Frazilpaw took a small bite of the mouse, and began eating.
(this took me way longer than it should have and it's not even good i'm crying)
Old March 18th, 2017, 11:55 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

Scorchedpetal smiled at the molly's response. "Well that's good!" she purred, watching some play as they ran around. "This place is going to take time to get used to. However I'm sure the kits will fair well." she purred. She then remembered her news that she wanted to tell Auroraflame. She got so easily distracted sometimes. "I'm sure you have heard of me an Cliffheart, right?" she asked, not sure if the deputy truly had. She new Auroraflame must have been exhausted from dealing with the move herself. "Well, I have some news!" she purred, trying to sound calm but happy, but a sudden wave of... fear was it? She didn't know but something made her worry. She hoped this didn't damper Cliff's and Auroraflame's relationship. She bet not but Scorched always worried about the little things.
Auroraflame nodded in agreement. Rushing around everywhere had gotten the deputy accustomed to the new camp, but she hadn't had so much time to get out and about in the territory, and that was probably harder to get used to. The territory was much bigger than the camp and she still had so many secrets yet to discover about it. "Well, i've heard a few rumours but i'm not quite sure if they're true or not. Apparently you and Cliffheart are mates now?" Auroraflame replied in a questioning tone of voice. If the rumours were true, then the ebony feline would be nothing but overjoyed. Especially for Cliffheart. The tom was one of the deputy's closest friends and if he really had managed to move past his leg and find something happier to focus on, then she would be so proud of him. The she-cat turned her attention back to Scorchedpetal as she spoke again. Her icy blue eyes lit up in curiosity. What news did the molly have to share? Was is good news or bad news? By the tone of voice that Scorchedpetal was using, Auroraflame could predict it was most likely good news.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 19th, 2017, 06:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Rivergold

Cucumberpickle stared at the sky murmering two words," Sandkit...oh Sandkit...Creamfur...Sandkit, where are you? Creamfur why did you disappear." he scowled at his paw then spotted his daughter, Pebblepaw being dumb.

Pebblepaw flicks her tail and snorts," YOU FOOL! I HAD THE ROCK THE WHOLE TIME! she scrambled onto a huge boulder," Rockpaw, watch me jump!"

Cucumberpickle scrambled to his paws and ran under the boulder that was only about 5 tail lengths high and he himself had jumped off many times as a kit," PEBBLEPAW! DON'T KILL YOURSELF, YOUR PRACTICALLY A KIT... I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU TOO!!"

Pebblepaw stared at Cucumberpickle was a look of anger," Dad... I've seen kits do it, and I'm an apprentice, you never let me do anything...I mean, I couldn't leave the nursery until I was five moons old and then you freaked when I play fought with sheathed claws and had a fit when I was on a 1 tail length tall rock that kits who are two moons old jump off, and I hadn't even jumped, please let me be free...I know you miss Mom and Sandkit, but we want to be free...don't you understand...I missed out on life itself." she scowled at him and lept higher in the air surpassing him and easily landed," AWESOME ROCKPAW! COME ON, let's go hunt in the Dusk Synigouge Territory!"

Cucumberpickle shoutted," WAIT- DON-,"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:05 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
@Rivergold

Cucumberpickle stared at the sky murmering two words," Sandkit...oh Sandkit...Creamfur...Sandkit, where are you? Creamfur why did you disappear." he scowled at his paw then spotted his daughter, Pebblepaw being dumb.

Pebblepaw flicks her tail and snorts," YOU FOOL! I HAD THE ROCK THE WHOLE TIME! she scrambled onto a huge boulder," Rockpaw, watch me jump!"

Cucumberpickle scrambled to his paws and ran under the boulder that was only about 5 tail lengths high and he himself had jumped off many times as a kit," PEBBLEPAW! DON'T KILL YOURSELF, YOUR PRACTICALLY A KIT... I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU TOO!!"

Pebblepaw stared at Cucumberpickle was a look of anger," Dad... I've seen kits do it, and I'm an apprentice, you never let me do anything...I mean, I couldn't leave the nursery until I was five moons old and then you freaked when I play fought with sheathed claws and had a fit when I was on a 1 tail length tall rock that kits who are two moons old jump off, and I hadn't even jumped, please let me be free...I know you miss Mom and Sandkit, but we want to be free...don't you understand...I missed out on life itself." she scowled at him and lept higher in the air surpassing him and easily landed," AWESOME ROCKPAW! COME ON, let's go hunt in the Dusk Synigouge Territory!"

Cucumberpickle shoutted," WAIT- DON-,"
Silverstrike was padding into camp, a thrush in her jaws. Her ears flicked back at Cucumberpickle's yowl and she resisted the urge to throw the thrush at his head. She did it anyway. "Get a hold of yourself." she growled, then turned on the apprentices. "Do not leave the territory without your mentors." She flicked her tail, narrowing her eyes. "Have you even finished you tasks for today?"
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Silverstrike was padding into camp, a thrush in her jaws. Her ears flicked back at Cucumberpickle's yowl and she resisted the urge to throw the thrush at his head. She did it anyway. "Get a hold of yourself." she growled, then turned on the apprentices. "Do not leave the territory without your mentors." She flicked her tail, narrowing her eyes. "Have you even finished you tasks for today?"
Pebblepaw knew lying to her father was out of the question," No. I did half them and decided to take a break. My mentor said finish them today." she replied exaggerating on the word today.

Rockpaw was blunter than you'd expect," Nah...Those dumb 'ol fleabags can wait until later. And besides, Branchface is probably sleeping or stuffing his face with prey or grunting with his...ermm...mate, so he wouldn't care if I go huntin' in the Dusk Synagogue it's prey, can't complain, an I'll get to da elders later."

Cucumberpickle glared at Rockpaw," Don't disprespect the elders, Rockpaw. How about you do the elder's then hunt in Skyclan territory, instead of the DS territory." he turned to Pebblepaw," Pebblepaw, take pride in the elder's and go hunt in our territory later? Besides," he lied," I never was a stupid fleaball like you when I was an apprentice." his eyes glissened in amusement

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here