Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can I mommy?
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:34 AM
Aeolus (Hawkpaw/fur Past...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 11:33 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:32 AM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by Myling
Today 11:31 AM
Shrew's Character Corner!
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:31 AM

Old August 3rd, 2022, 05:25 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

One by one, he barely listened as others stepped up to pay their respects. He hadn't stepped far away from the grave, he was still sitting relatively close to it -- just at some foxlength to finally leave room for whoever else. And still, he was staring at the grave. It was strange how Beansprout's words, despite drowning out in his mind, seemed to strangely resonate with the ginger tabby. Perhaps, the warrior's words were close to ones he would never be able to speak? He too, admittedly, lost his last remaining friend. But that much he didn't show as his face remained stoic.
And before he knew it, cats started to slowly head back. He had remained still, watching, unmoving like a statue. But eventually time was running out and he too would have to leave.

Barely anyone was left as the warrior finally rose to his paws, head held low as he slowly and reluctantly began to make his way back to camp. It was the fact that no one was around anymore, and the likelihood of an... Important meeting. Else Gingerfrost would have remained until late into the night.

Old August 4th, 2022, 11:15 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Fawnpaw
Silence gripped the air around them, heavy like the claw of grief that gripped her heart. Fawnpaw sat still next to Beansprout, eyes fixated on the grave where Skystar was now... buried. She didn't like that term, she decided. It was too dark. Too... final. Remembering a rumor she had heard whispers of, part of her wondered if StarClan would see fit to return Skystar one day. To give him another chance at living a good life, to be amongst his Clanmates once more. They had to, right? StarClan was powerful in ways that the Clans did not understand - at least, that's what Fawnpaw thought.

Feeling a nudge she glanced up, broken away from her train of thought. Beansprout was ready to go, and she offered him a soft smile and leaned forward to nuzzle him. "Yes." Rising to her paws and resisting the urge to yawn (all of the crying had drained her), she stuck close to Beansprout's side as she made her way back towards camp, following behind Snowleap.

[ @maelstrom ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old August 4th, 2022, 03:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
As Robinpaw got into view, Littlepaw let a sigh of relief escape her. I did go the right way! she purred confidently. Robinpaw had begun to speak, bringing Littlepaw back to the present. Right, they had to get back now before the meeting was carried any further.

"You're welcome! I think it is too, but I don't know all that's going to happen," she perked her ears and dipped her head in return. An idea to cheer her denmate came to mind and she chirped. "Want to race back?"
Robinpaw nodded. She guessed it would be a surprise. She was guessing that perhaps the new deputy or medicine cat would be announced. However, she was glad that Snowleap was now RiverClan's leader. Skystar had made a good choice with his deputy - she was sure Snowleap would lead RiverClan to victory. Wait... A race? She hadn't done one in a while, and she wasn't the fastest, but sure.

"Okay, yeah, I'd love to race back," she replied, flicking her tail. "So I guess... 1, 2..." There were always countdowns before a race started, she was pretty sure. She would not take this too seriously, it was hopefully just something to lift the mood a little. "3... Go!" With a quick look at Littlepaw, she began running back to camp, wondering who would win.
Old August 4th, 2022, 04:12 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

Robinpaw nodded. She guessed it would be a surprise. She was guessing that perhaps the new deputy or medicine cat would be announced. However, she was glad that Snowleap was now RiverClan's leader. Skystar had made a good choice with his deputy - she was sure Snowleap would lead RiverClan to victory. Wait... A race? She hadn't done one in a while, and she wasn't the fastest, but sure.

"Okay, yeah, I'd love to race back," she replied, flicking her tail. "So I guess... 1, 2..." There were always countdowns before a race started, she was pretty sure. She would not take this too seriously, it was hopefully just something to lift the mood a little. "3... Go!" With a quick look at Littlepaw, she began running back to camp, wondering who would win.
Littlepaw mrpped as Robinpaw agreed to a race and moved to stand beside the fellow apprentice as she began the count-down... up? Whatever it was, Littlepaw was ready, legs extended to help launch herself forward. I hope she's not too fast! I don't want to lose sight of her! At the mention of '3', Littlepaw felt Robinpaw's eyes on her, but when she turned to look, Skystar's sister was already gone.

"No fair!" she yowled jokingly and charged forward, her paws pounding against the ground as she ran toward camp. Granted, she wasn't as fast as WindClan cats were, but she was certainly fast.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old August 5th, 2022, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Littlepaw mrpped as Robinpaw agreed to a race and moved to stand beside the fellow apprentice as she began the count-down... up? Whatever it was, Littlepaw was ready, legs extended to help launch herself forward. I hope she's not too fast! I don't want to lose sight of her! At the mention of '3', Littlepaw felt Robinpaw's eyes on her, but when she turned to look, Skystar's sister was already gone.

"No fair!" she yowled jokingly and charged forward, her paws pounding against the ground as she ran toward camp. Granted, she wasn't as fast as WindClan cats were, but she was certainly fast.
Robinpaw started out fast, but running got her tired quickly. After a bit she needed to take a break. So she stopped, and soon saw Littlepaw zoom past her. Honestly, she didn't care about winning, this was just a welcome distraction. She began to run again. "Littlepaw! You've won!" she yowled, panting.

She saw camp, it wasn't far away anymore. She could hear the meeting going on.
Old August 16th, 2022, 01:34 PM

Robinpaw
The molly was back at Sleepy Thicket, visiting her dead brothers grave. She had collected some beautiful flowers to add to the grave, because she wanted Skystar's to look special. She wanted to be able to find it, and she wanted for anyone else to be able to recignize it upon first glance. Gently, she placed the flowers onto the grave, dropping to her knees. She lowered her head onto the earth, trying to hold the tears back. She wanted Skystar back. She wanted her whole family back. Why did StarClan hate her so much?

[ @Fox_Void apologies for the short starter!! ]

Last edited by starry; August 16th, 2022 at 01:34 PM.
Old August 16th, 2022, 02:01 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Mapledawn was going to see if any prey could be found in this area, they didn't really fear the area as while they had believed in spirits, rather than fear them they were fascinated by them. They looked around the trees, seeing if there was any recent prey activity, though their eyes landed on a light colored molly, Robinpaw was it? Mapledawn thought as she studied the young cat, noticing how down she looked.

They frowned lightly before they slowly made their way over, brushing their tail on the ground to brush around some leaves, as to alert the cat so she wouldn't get scared. Once they were about a few inches away, they spoke, "Hello Robinpaw, are you alright?" She had asked softly. Her green eyes glanced over at the flowers that were set on the ground, trying to remember who had been buried here.

@marina all good!! i can work with just about anything!

Last edited by perseus.; August 16th, 2022 at 02:02 PM.
Old August 16th, 2022, 07:59 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Raven~ so sorry this is so short! I'm super busy atm!!

Birdpaw padded along beside Softecho, her chest super duper tight as she looked around, half expecting a Badcat to jump out of trees and attack her. She felt herself shaking, but she kept her usual happy go lucky smile on her face, per use.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 18th, 2022, 08:34 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

For @jupiter
(No problem, I don’t mind)
________
Softecho watched Birdpaw out of the corner of her eye while keeping a look out for prey scents. The young apprentice looked like she couldn’t decide if she was super excited or downright terrified. Poor little thing, what’s got her so spooked? The land around them was perfectly safe, no cats from the other Clans or rouges were lurking around the brush. Wanting to distract the apprentice, Softecho drank in the air and noticed that a squirrel was in a nearby tree. Softecho flicked her tail at Birdpaw. “You smell that squirrel? I’m going to go catch it, watch what I do.” Softecho left Birdpaw and began to creep forward, placing her paws silently on the ground. The squirrel was doing its own hunting, digging around the roots of the tree most likely looking for nuts, having no clue that it was being stalked. Softecho paused, judged the distance between her and the squirrel, then leaped, pouncing on the squirrel’s spine. Softecho darted her head down and but it’s neck, killing it quickly. Thank you StarClan for this prey, Softecho thought as she buried her prey. “Alright Birdpaw, your turn.” Softecho meowed to the apprentice padding back to Birdpaw.

Last edited by Raven~; August 20th, 2022 at 09:39 AM.
Old August 18th, 2022, 12:25 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Sleepy Thicket

PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ Silently, the dark-furred tomcat made his way through the thicket with a small procession of cats following him. Fawnpaw, thankfully, decided to stick close to his side, even promising Pikestar that she wasn’t going anywhere. It comforted him greatly, more than the poor grieving clan leader could show on the outside right now. But hopefully, the young molly would understand that. He was super exhausted and mentally cracking under the pressure of everything going on. And there was still so much to do today. Would the clan forgive him if he took the day to grieve for Risingpaw and did leadership duties tomorrow? No. The spitfire words of Goosefury rang in his head. “Don’t allow pettiness, grief, or a thirst for revenge cloud your thoughts or distract you from your duties as leader. RIVERCLAN is what matters most, not your personal vendettas. Don’t let anything distract you from that. Ever.” Pikestar was a clan leader now, and he couldn’t allow himself to rest, not even to grieve. Not even for a second.

Something about that thought alone made more tears escape his eye. However, it didn’t keep Pikestar from walking forward, seeking out a proper place to dig a grave for Risingpaw. If he couldn’t be strong now for RiverClan, then he would push himself to do the utmost for his apprentice, his son who deserved that much from him, didn’t he? Eventually Pikestar drew to a stop, setting down the small brown-furred body of Risingpaw. He didn’t hesitate to start scraping away the mud and clay that made up the thicket floor, his paws moving on their own in a constant motion as his partial gaze never left the hole he was digging.

He said nothing, nor looked anywhere else until the job was finished. It left him with a decent sized hole in the ground and a large mound of dirt beside it. From there, Pikestar stood there, in the grave, for a few long seconds. Numbed by the pain of it all. The dark-furred oriental then stepped out, grabbing Risingpaw gently by the scruff and resting him in the grave. He sat down and gazed at the body, thinking about the first time they had gone out of camp together. It felt like so long ago. Pikestar waited for a few minutes, letting the few clanmates that joined him now get a chance at saying a few words before he would return the dirt to the hole. The RiverClan tomcat, on the other paw, had nothing more to say. He just wanted to sleep. And feel nothing.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

( @birdie @Fox_Void @l3o.artz @SpiritedWarrior @/anyone else who is accompanying them )

Last edited by Captain; August 18th, 2022 at 03:45 PM.