Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Talls messy and extremely...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:51 PM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Myling
Today 01:37 PM
Mentor Finder
by Lunalis
Last post by Lunalis
Today 01:30 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:28 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2019, 03:06 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Fawnpaw closed his eyes, a frustrated sigh escaping him at Frostflight’s abrasive call. His paws were like lead, unwilling to take a step in his direction for a patrol he demanded. The taint of Frostflight’s presence changed his outlook on warrior duties, unable to scrape up any respect for him as a clanmate in general— much less as the deputy. Bitterness welled within him as he passed Frostflight without a glance and approached the patrol to say, "Yeah... I, uh, am not sure I really feel like leaving camp.” More appropriately: following the orders of a backstabbing liar who’d knowingly decided Lionstar’s admiration was more important than a friendship. Frostflight had been an opportunist, waiting until it was in his favor to suddenly flip against him. Jaw clenching, Fawnpaw swallowed the resurgence of uneasiness. ”So… you guys can go ahead, I think I’ll just hang back.”

[ @hxneysuckle ; @RedHead ; @Lonestar23 ]

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old November 7th, 2019, 05:33 AM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

@sunflowerseed @Dust @Starstruck
Vixensong was pleased. She was leading a patrol and going to Liongrove. Just what she needed. "Let's go." She purred icily. "I need some ShadowClan fur to line my nest."

"take a picture.. it'll last longer.."

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x
Old November 7th, 2019, 07:53 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Dust @Venus @hxneysuckle

Pigeonpaw nodded solemnly, still ashamed--that she had been caught, not that she had snuck out at all.
"My mentor is Rainwhisper ( @CloverFlame ) since you asked," She responded to the deputy. But taking care of the elders didn't seem so bad. She did like listening to their stories, although she had heart tales of Bubblingbee lashing out at annoying apprentices before. She would have to watch her tongue.

"Should I go with you guys to collect moss since I have to bring some to Bubblingbee anyways?" The gray tabby asked her brother and Rosewater, their guardian for the day. "With two of us, we would be able to carry back twice as much moss." She tried to be enthusiastic, but she was still pretty bummed about having been forbidden from going to the gathering. That punishment had its perks, however, as she had been afraid that the ShadowClan leader would call them out in front of everybody.

She also noted that Graypaw seemed to be getting the worse punishment. It had been her own idea to go to the ShadowClan border that night! Graypaw had only agreed to go with her! She couldn't stand the thought of him having to do more tasks than her while she sat by. She was going to help him.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; November 7th, 2019 at 07:59 AM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 08:09 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@sunflowerseed @Dust @Starstruck
Vixensong was pleased. She was leading a patrol and going to Liongrove. Just what she needed. "Let's go." She purred icily. "I need some ShadowClan fur to line my nest."
Springtail bounced on her paws. "This is exciting!"She purred eagerly, standing beside Vixensong. She started sniffing around, taking in all the scent eagerly. Her fur picked up leaves and sticks and easily got muddy. It was obviously hard to keep, and all she had done was walk in circles so far! She looked back the the patrol leader, purring again.
Old November 7th, 2019, 08:41 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Nebby @sunflowerseed @Dust

Her ears pricked and so did her fur. ¨Um... are we really going to fight? I´m not super good at that. Do you really think I should go? I mean, I´ll just be a- a burden...¨ She trailed off, shuffling her paws. Eveningpaw half hoped they told her to stay and half hoped they didn´t! ¨Whatever´s fine with me... I guess...¨ Just as long as we don´t hunt, too!

just a critter
Old November 7th, 2019, 08:54 AM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
@Nebby @sunflowerseed @Dust

Her ears pricked and so did her fur. ¨Um... are we really going to fight? I´m not super good at that. Do you really think I should go? I mean, I´ll just be a- a burden...¨ She trailed off, shuffling her paws. Eveningpaw half hoped they told her to stay and half hoped they didn´t! ¨Whatever´s fine with me... I guess...¨ Just as long as we don´t hunt, too!
| @sunflowerseed @Starstruck |
Vixensong snorted. "Let's go. Before the mangy shadow-rats decide to do something." She walked out of camp.

"take a picture.. it'll last longer.."

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x
Old November 7th, 2019, 09:55 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @CasperCreates; @Venus; @Dust ]
Rosewater looked up at the call of her name, nodding to the Deputy and standing up. She trotted over to where the Apprentices stood, her tail waving from side to side. "Will do, Frostflight." Her attention turned to Pigeonpaw, where she thought over the young feline's question.
"Frostflight did not give you permission to leave the camp, and did not say anything about taking you with us to get moss. I'm sorry, but you'll have to stay here. I don't want to risk getting either of you in further trouble, as well as myself." Rosewater gave a solemn smile, dipping her head to Pigeonpaw. The grey-and-white she-cat's tail brushed against Pigeonpaw's shoulder before she turned to Graypaw.
"Let's go. We want to get out and back quickly. We'll need to make at least two trips to gather enough moss for the tasks given," she mewed, turning to the entrance of the camp. "Stay beside me at all times, I don't want you out of my sight." Rosewater waited for a response before beginning to walk out of the camp, making sure Graypaw was following.

[ @RedHead; @Lonestar23; @Dipper ]

Stormgaze had been grooming debris from her pelt when she was called for a patrol. She hopped to her paws and made her way over from her spot near the Warrior's Den. The brown molly joined her patrol members, standing near Splashcloud and awaiting directions. Her head dipped toward Frostflight as she politely agreed to do the patrol. While Fawnpaw spoke, she silently tlted her head to the side, but did not press on the matter. Stormgaze hadn't spoken to Fawnpaw much before, and did not want to be nosy. Her ear flicked and she looked back toward Splashcloud.
"I'm ready whenever you are, then," she said. Her paws shuffled against the ground as she waited, a yawn escaping her. Stormgaze shook her head as she recovered from the yawn, blinking a bout of blurriness from her gaze. The scarred feline looked around the camp briefly, spotting all the others called for patrols and other tasks. Proudly, Stormgaze noted that she was quickly learning the names of her Clan members, having gotten used to living in RiverClan after her former Clan had merged with it. And she was happy to be a part of RiverClan- it was where she belonged.
Old November 7th, 2019, 10:06 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@hxneysuckle @Venus

"You wouldn't have to take two trips if you just brought me along!" Pigeonpaw hissed quietly, scuffing one oversized paw in the sand with frustration. She only wanted to help Graypaw! She hoped he wouldn't be too mad at her that he had to take the blame for starting this whole thing. She tried to help. She grumbled with indignation as she tottered stiffly to the fresh-kill pile to select something for Bubblingbee. She would have to wait until Graypaw returned to change the elder's bedding. All the more reason to bring me along, she thought sourly. I'm just going to be sitting and waiting until then.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 7th, 2019, 02:57 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnpaw burst into the clearing, ragged and puffing air through raspy breaths. That'd been the roughest run of his life, and his entire body was beginning to feel the ache now that he'd arrived at his destination. At this point, he didn't care which Clan authority he'd have to address because this could be life or death on the line, and who knew what it'd do to their political situation with ShadowClan. To anyone that'd listen, Fawnpaw said: "Lionsgrove..." he started, trying to manage words in between gasping for oxygen. "A fight-- ...needhelp.." With his heart still drumming a mile a minute against an abused ribcage, that was about all he could do in hopes that they'd understand.

[...open to anyone? And also for @BILL. ]

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; November 7th, 2019 at 02:58 PM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 03:03 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar had been planning on hunting down Fawnpaw for his own purposes, but nothing would have prepared him for his friend's entrance into the camp.

A fight? His hackles rose with a growing wave of anger, and he didn't wait on Frostflight in his dash out of camp.

ShadowClan fur.. lining nests? He could vaguely recall Foxpelt saying that. Well, she could enjoy her pelt decorating RiverClan's clearing.
@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread