Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:33 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:32 AM
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:22 AM
Mourning Ruins
by elio
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:19 AM

Old October 30th, 2019, 10:02 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Rainpaw hurried after his friend, having been left behind by a bit as she ran up front, but paused. He had already lost, and he still felt a bit mischevious, so he decided to take a chance. Rainpaw took the way to the side of his friend. He checked the wind and stalked behind some bushes, following the scent until he spotted his friend. Did she see me? Rainpaw couldn't tell. He was panting, but his surge of happiness gave him more energy. He got into the position of catching a mouse, which couldn't hurt a cat even if he tried, but still. She has probably already smelled me, but here goes nothing! Then he leapt forward with clumsy feet, trying to surprise his friend from the back. "Behind you!" he meowed playfully.
Eveningpaw gave a shout of surprise, startled, as Rainpaw landed on her. "You- you furball!", she splutters from beneath him. "Get off of me! She squirmed around, but because she was on her belly with a cat bigger than herself on top of her, there wasn't mush she could do. "Agh! When I get out of here you'll be mouse-meat!" Eveningpaw proceded to thrash violently, then paused. I know! I'll use the oldest trick in the book! Suddenly, she went limp, breathing heavily...

just a critter
Old October 31st, 2019, 02:45 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Eveningpaw gave a shout of surprise, startled, as Rainpaw landed on her. "You- you furball!", she splutters from beneath him. "Get off of me! She squirmed around, but because she was on her belly with a cat bigger than herself on top of her, there wasn't mush she could do. "Agh! When I get out of here you'll be mouse-meat!" Eveningpaw proceded to thrash violently, then paused. I know! I'll use the oldest trick in the book! Suddenly, she went limp, breathing heavily...
Rainpaw relaxed and took a step back as he could feel Eveningpaw give up, way earlier than he would have expected from such a lively cat. Wow! That was easier than I thought? Maybe fighting isn't so hard! "I got you!" he purred.
Old October 31st, 2019, 09:22 AM
nothing but a comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Rainpaw relaxed and took a step back as he could feel Eveningpaw give up, way earlier than he would have expected from such a lively cat. Wow! That was easier than I thought? Maybe fighting isn't so hard! "I got you!" he purred.
She abruptly flipped over and slammed her hind paws right into her attacker's head. "Easy? Who said the fight was over? It's just begun!

(Seeing as they're in a battle, my posts will be shorter)

(Sorry! This got posted in the wrong location.)

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; October 31st, 2019 at 03:19 PM.
Old October 31st, 2019, 03:18 PM
nothing but a comedy

@Slushie

@tutler

Sunsnow followed Buttercup out into the forest, his pawsteps sure and quiet. "We will hunt at the beech trees. After all, the best place to get prey is where our prey gets prey!" He glanced about. "And I'm sure that Roaringthunder will join us eventually. In the meantime, let's fill up the prey pile!" The orange tom was now leading the way towards the beech trees in Thunderclan territory, hoping that there would be squirrels and maybe a few birds. Well, whatever would be fine, really. If they could find something it would be a miracle! Why did Starclan allow this fire? Oh, I hope we don't starve!

just a critter
Old November 1st, 2019, 06:11 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Starstruck @tutler

"I know all about the territory's hunting spots," he snapped. "There's no need for an apprentice lesson, thank you." The tortoiseshell paused and opened his jaws, as if scenting the air for any prey that could be lingering in the current area, but really he was searching for any means of escape. His eyes darted quickly around, scanning the undergrowth. There was a clear patch to his left but it dropped off into a steep slope, and his right was blocked by a patch of thistles. Retracing his steps meant returning to camp, and Sunsnow was trapping him in from the front. He shut his mouth with an inward sigh and continued to follow the other tom. "Mountaingrowl will meet up with us," he said. "I think he's talking to Flintstar right now." But what of? That was the question that bothered Buckbranch. The giant warrior and the leader could be gathering a patrol at this very moment to hunt Buckbranch down and kill him. He'd have to find a way out soon.
Old November 1st, 2019, 10:47 AM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
@Snail-paw

After a
Squirrelpaw was done with training she went and sat down. She was exhausted
Brambleflower walked back into camp, a mouse hanging from his chaws. He dropped it off at the fresh kill pile and slumped down in front of the warriors den. Starting to groom himself.

Old November 1st, 2019, 01:23 PM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious

Squirrelpaw fixed up her moss bed and went to sleep.
@Snail-paw

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old November 1st, 2019, 03:47 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

@Starstruck @tutler

"I know all about the territory's hunting spots," he snapped. "There's no need for an apprentice lesson, thank you." The tortoiseshell paused and opened his jaws, as if scenting the air for any prey that could be lingering in the current area, but really he was searching for any means of escape. His eyes darted quickly around, scanning the undergrowth. There was a clear patch to his left but it dropped off into a steep slope, and his right was blocked by a patch of thistles. Retracing his steps meant returning to camp, and Sunsnow was trapping him in from the front. He shut his mouth with an inward sigh and continued to follow the other tom. "Mountaingrowl will meet up with us," he said. "I think he's talking to Flintstar right now." But what of? That was the question that bothered Buckbranch. The giant warrior and the leader could be gathering a patrol at this very moment to hunt Buckbranch down and kill him. He'd have to find a way out soon.
(Bump for @Starstruck <3)
Old November 1st, 2019, 03:59 PM
nothing but a comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

@Starstruck @tutler

(Oops, sorry! I never noticed this!)

@Slushie @BILL. @tutler

Sunsnow have him an amused look. "Why do you ask? Are you worried? If you are, I doubt that anything will happen to you other than having an eye on you constantly. Flintstar is all bark and no bite!" He went quiet, and after what seemed like no time at all, they were at the beech trees. He paused to scent the air, hoping to taste prey, but all he could smell were the faint trails of mice long gone. "Do you sense anything, Buttercup?" His ear twitched as he scanned the tree roots with a keen eye, searching for prey.

just a critter
Old November 1st, 2019, 06:06 PM
fresh outta mercy

@Starstruck @tutler

Buckbranch's upper lip curled into a sneer. "No, I'm not worried. I'm not worried at all." You should be the one who's worried, Sunsnow. Flintstar'll have your pelt when you're forced to tell him I've escaped. He paused, lifted his head to taste the air. Nothing there, but... "I think I smell a hint of rabbit over this way." He jerked his head to the right. "I'll creep around the back and catch it when you scare it my way?"