Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 01:01 AM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 12:32 AM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:32 AM

Old October 27th, 2019, 05:39 PM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Squirrelpaw smiled and meowed " thank you!" She began to eat it.

@Snail-paw

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old October 27th, 2019, 06:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
He chased after her, jumping in an attempt to grab her back leg and trip her. "noooooo!'
She fell back wincing at impact,” Knock it off kit!” She teased playfully unsure of what else to say.
Old October 27th, 2019, 06:22 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@RedHead
Wildfire tipped her head back as she heard the sound of paws steps that didn't belong to her echo around the hollow area. She had been thinking of her next plan of attack when she caught sight of the ginger cat walking in. She stopped to watch her for a moment, Wildfire wasn't the keenest with emotions or all that observant in general, but she knew a sad cat when she saw one. Seeing as the warrior was here she didn't think she wanted to talk about whatever was bothering her. Besides Wildfire wasn't all that good with the whole counseling thing anyway. "Thanks." She purred happily, she was pretty sure she's seen the she-cat around the camp here and here. "Your...." She trailed off, taking a seat to think for a second. "Foxbounce?" She asked with a question at the end. She felt like she as kind of close and hadn't completely butchered the other warrior's name.

"You here to practice? You wanna practice with me?" She offered almost immediately. If she was here she wasn't here for something like talking anyway. Or maybe she was here to be alone? So then should she not have offered to spar? Wildfire was hoping she was here to battle, it was a good way to relieve stress and maybe everything, at least it was to Wildfire. Then again not everyone was like her. "Oh, but you don't need to train with me if you don't want to." She adds, trying not to sound too insensitive. "I can quietly practice over there." Wildfire uses her tail to point in a random direction. The emerald-eyed warrior needed active movement and her brain to focus on one thing that she could do well and would wear herself out. Otherwise, the weight of what was lost and couldn't return would come crashing down on her head. She'd stress herself out and makes cats worry and be clumsier than normal and it would really just be a big mess, bigger than she normally makes. Besides, the perky feline didn't want to lose the fun spark that made her herself under emotions she wasn't used to handling.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 4th, 2019 at 08:22 AM.
Old October 27th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She fell back wincing at impact,” Knock it off kit!” She teased playfully unsure of what else to say.
"Youre the kit"He shot back, pinning her down best he coul.d
Old October 28th, 2019, 04:03 PM
You are beatiful believe

Squirrelpaw meowed " Thanks" and ate the food.

@Snail-paw

By~ evergreen
Old October 29th, 2019, 03:39 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Rainpaw stood captivated for a second. I think I have a new friend! Do I really have I new friend? At least someone willing to train with me! He would probably gotten stuck in the moment if Eveningpaw hadn't suddenly darted off. "Race? What-" Rainpaw began, but didn't have time to say anything else before Eveningpaw had started running. "Hey, wait up!" he called before he tried to catch up with her head start. Despite everything that had happened lately, he could feel the playfulness thrumming in his heart from the 'competition'. Sometimes it's just nice to live in the moment, he thought as his whiskers twitched in amusement. Not every cat could do that.

(It's fine! Sorry if I get carried away with mine sometimes )
(It's fine. I like reading the longer posts!)

Eveningpaw's breath was already coming in gasps as she burst through the camp entrance and into the forest. She started slowing down, then she realized that Rainpaw hadn't caught up! She let out a little mrrow of happiness and laghter, her heard almost pounding out of her chest. She was actually having fun! With another cat! "Rainpaw? Where are you, you slowpoke! It's time to train!" Eveningpaw couldn't believe she'd won.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; October 29th, 2019 at 03:40 PM.
Old October 29th, 2019, 04:03 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
(It's fine. I like reading the longer posts!)

Eveningpaw's breath was already coming in gasps as she burst through the camp entrance and into the forest. She started slowing down, then she realized that Rainpaw hadn't caught up! She let out a little mrrow of happiness and laghter, her heard almost pounding out of her chest. She was actually having fun! With another cat! "Rainpaw? Where are you, you slowpoke! It's time to train!" Eveningpaw couldn't believe she'd won.
Rainpaw hurried after his friend, having been left behind by a bit as she ran up front, but paused. He had already lost, and he still felt a bit mischevious, so he decided to take a chance. Rainpaw took the way to the side of his friend. He checked the wind and stalked behind some bushes, following the scent until he spotted his friend. Did she see me? Rainpaw couldn't tell. He was panting, but his surge of happiness gave him more energy. He got into the position of catching a mouse, which couldn't hurt a cat even if he tried, but still. She has probably already smelled me, but here goes nothing! Then he leapt forward with clumsy feet, trying to surprise his friend from the back. "Behind you!" he meowed playfully.
Old October 29th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Dragonlily? Rosebriar wondered why her prefix would be 'dragon.' Was it simply a shortened version of dragonfly, or something else? She wasn't sure, but she didn't feel like going into the whole topic of this cat's name. Besides, she didn't really want to know, anyways. "Odd name." Clan names were odd in general, some more than others, but this one sounded even more unfamiliar to Rosebriar's young ears.

"It's not that I'd rather be alone," She huffed, stamping her paw in a kit-like manner. "The whole fire thing got me on edge. Do you have a problem with that?" The fire had certainly put Rosebriar in a position where she was more easily irritated (as proven by her defensive manner of speaking), but she wasn't the only cat to feel that way. Pleasant conversations were beginning to dive into lower numbers, as the reality of their situation was hitting. The fire had caused problems for ThunderClan, and while Rosebriar was hoping they'd become sorted out soon, she wasn't going to hold her breath. There was no way to tell how long it would be.

Hunting seemed like a good way to blow off some steam. Rosebriar would get a chance to practice her skills, anyways. She'd never been good at hunting, and despite her best efforts, she hadn't managed to get much better over the moons. However, too proud to admit that she could like to go hunting with Dragonlily (perhaps the older warrior could even help, although Rosebriar doubted she'd be able to keep her patience with Dragonlily for long), the she-cat simply scoffed. "Fine. Enjoy your hunt, Dragonfly." There it was. Nicknames were more fun than actual names, anyway; at least, Rosebriar thought they were.

Dragonlily was well aware that her name was rather odd, unlike most cats who obtained their names from their parents, Dragonlily had more or less requested the name change after being brought into the clan rather young. Her entire name was tied closely to her past, rarely did she ever talk about her past and so she often avoided elaborating how her name came to be. Despite her love and blind faith in her clan, her past wasn't something she trusted many with. It was very hard for Dragonlily to not to go up and nuzzle Rosebriar as she huffed and stomped her paw, it was rather cute in Dragonlily's eyes. Seeing as it was the fire that was agitating her, the older cat really did want to figure out some way to comfort her. However, she was certain that if she did that Rosebriar would not take well to it. Some cats were a little touchy about others getting into their personal space. So she kept still even if it went against her strong maternal instinct.

"No, no problem. It's nice to know that I'm not bothering you." She sighed, rather satisfied to know that she wasn't the reason for Rosebriar troubling mood. Dragonlily did her best to not get caught up in the gloomy cloud that had cast itself over Thunderclan. Someone needed to be the sunshine, even if it was unwanted. Her whiskers jerked as she heard the nickname 'Dragonfly', it was rather difficult to restrain the urge to chuckle at the other cat. She knew she'd be seen as rude, not that Rosebriar of all cats had the right to judge, Dragonlily didn't like the idea of being called rude when she wasn't intentionally being inconsiderate. Her tail glided back and forth in large even strokes, almost playfully that expressed her mood instead.

The nickname Dragonlily was given reminded her, again, of a kit, and the way she told her to go hunting reminded her of a certain apprentice who was always saying one thing but meaning something else. Going out on a limb here, Dragonlily decided to ask if she wanted to accompany her. She doubted Rosebriar would ask with what Dragonlily has seen of her personality. "Would you like to come hunting with me? If I'm really not bothering you then I could use the company." She made sure to make it sound like the warrior would be doing her a favor if she tagged along. Not because she noticed it appeared that Rosebriar would like to come along.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 29th, 2019, 05:57 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
Squirrelpaw meowed " Thanks" and ate the food.

@Snail-paw
Brambleflower nodded to her, and headed towards the camp entrance to do some hunting.

Old October 29th, 2019, 06:15 PM
You are beatiful believe

@Snail-paw

After a
Squirrelpaw was done with training she went and sat down. She was exhausted

By~ evergreen

Last edited by evergreen; October 29th, 2019 at 06:16 PM.