Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:17 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dark
Today 03:39 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:58 AM
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 02:02 AM

Old August 24th, 2024, 08:05 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Wormkit frowned looking up at his leader, wait, where was his name? Why wasn't he being called up with the last of his friends? He let out a frustrated sigh, struggling to keep himself quiet as he kneaded at the ground below him.

He'd already been a kit for an extra moon, why was it happening again? He leaned over to Wildpaw "what the hell?" He hissed under his breath to her, his tail tip twitching wildly behind him.

During his minor tantrum, he missed its name leaving the leader's mouth. It was too busy pouting and being in its head to notice.

@FadingWhispers

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood • Coyotepaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!

Last edited by seeingstars; August 24th, 2024 at 09:01 PM.
Old August 24th, 2024, 08:13 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Wispkit walked up to the stone and looked up to his leader. He tried to ignore that he was much older than all the other kits, Wispkit had a very valid reason to be this old and getting the paw name but how many cats knew this reason. He had to put in all his energy to not scowl at the thought of other judging him, he didn't want to look like he was disrespecting Dawnstar.

Shadowpaw walked over nervously, she cared so much for her friend Wispkit but she could tell how angry he was. Maybe this would be good for him in more than just getting a name. He sorely needed more friends other than just her. He was too old for her to carry him anymore and he need to not be her shadow forever.

Leapingpaw cared for none of this new. It hated that there would be less restrictions, that mean its brother could get hurt easier.
Old August 24th, 2024, 08:14 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Wildpaws ears went back. She wad that he friend wasn't up there it was like they wanted Wormkit to be a kit forever. "I know right that's stupid!" she hissed. @seeingstars
Old August 24th, 2024, 08:20 PM
Fog and Bones

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky

Shadekit
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Kit
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
ProfileBio

Shadekit rose to her paws once she heard her name called. This was it. This was it. She padded to the front of the crowd, carefully, deliberately. She was going to be an apprentice. She could finally, finally prove her worth. She didn't have to feel like a burden anymore. She was becoming an apprentice. She sat, wrapping her tail neatly over her paws. It was happening. She lifted her head, challenging anyone to defy. A fierce gleam shone in her eyes. It is finally happening. She would train her hardest. She would become the greatest warrior. She would show everyone that she wasn't worthless.

She unsheathed her claws, gripping the dirt. This was her moment. She would not mess it up. Instead of feeling nervous, she felt only determination. This was her beginning.
---

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |
Old August 24th, 2024, 08:23 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Palekit
◆ he/him | 6 moons

’I’m right! It’s time. I’m finally going to be an apprentice! I wonder who is gonna be my mentor! I hope, I hope they’re real cool!’ Palekit padded towards the stone, mighty proud. He really didn’t do anything special, but he’s going to be an apprentice now and that was something to be excited about. He would’ve loved to run up to Dawnstar at his top speed but no, he should be on his best behaviour today. He made his way as calmly as he can, but his little paws could feel the jitters and a wild smile could be seen on his face.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old August 24th, 2024, 08:29 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Wormkit flinched, Wildpaw was a little louder than he'd of preferred. His gaze darted around, hoping no one had paid attention to either of them.

He wanted his ceremony, and to hopefully not end up punished. His gaze fell on Wildpaw once more, it's eyes narrowed slightly as a sigh escaped it's maw "whatever" it grumbled quietly, glancing down at it's paws.

@FadingWhispers

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood • Coyotepaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old August 24th, 2024, 08:38 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Wildpaw nudged Wormkit. "it'll be ok I'm sure next meeting you'll be up there" she tried to comfort it. @seeingstars
Old August 25th, 2024, 01:31 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

The ban on leaving camp alone had been lifted - and thank the skies for it. Lostspark much preferred her own company nowadays. She could patrol properly without having to drag someone along with her. It was easier on her own, to get things done. Aside from that... there were apprentice ceremonies. For a few moments, she stared at the lined up little ones blankly, lost in thought. Her own kits had been there not so long ago. They were all gone now, one by one. Being picked off.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old August 25th, 2024, 02:20 AM
ashfur appreciator

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

ashkit
8 moons - shadowclan - they/them
silvertongue t2, shadow fiend, dreamwalker

Hearing their name being called, Ashkit excitedly bounded up to the Grimpeak.
This was it.
THIS WAS IT.
THEY WOULD FINALLY BECOME AN APPRENTICE!
Old August 25th, 2024, 08:08 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire did his best to ignore dawnstars uncharacteristically worse mood, it had never been 'good' per se, but it was still worse now, and simply gathered by the grimpeak. from the spot he assumed, to dawnstars and the grimpeaks right, the enforcer had positioned himself the face the crowd, giving him the ability to both look at dawnstar and his clanmates with a simple turn of his head (though a bit further of a turn for the direction he had lost his sight). he left silver eyes drift, scan his clanmates for any trouble makers and let his mind wander. the cannibal had not struck recently, and besides the stonetail situation, no one had gotten seriously hurt or died (unless he somehow completely missed news of that eating through the ranks), it was calm. too calm. riverclan was still stars know where from what he knew, but their complete lack of presence was making him antsy. like they would strike when everyone least expects..he still had a long way to walk and a lot of training to host before he felt shadowclan could hurt riverclan in a way that mattered. not to wipe them out entirely, but to drown enough of them in the very waters they called home to make them consider a nice little name change. whatever, during the time he was less than focussed on he had quietly noted a couple of apprentices he would like to see earn their warrior name next gathering, perhaps if he found the time he could ensure that happen, one or two of the former riverclanners that had recently found their way into shadowclans apprentice rank and earned themselves a especially long and calculated stare. .. pondpaw, stars he wouldve up and left if dawnstar had chosen to rename him something like that. truly, it felt like a curse in disguise, dawnstars very own way to communicate her distaste. additionally, a ridiculous amount of kits had filed into the clearing, easy to miss amongst familiar faces. one of the priorly mentioned familiar faces, mudslide, happened to move around the same area as rookfire, earning herself a neutral "hello" and a nod.

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

->> roachflare <<-
[ he/him | shadowclan | 17moons | purrks ]
roachflare lifted his head, dark fur sticking out at awkward angles as the tom squinted through the midday light. after a good stretch, bones quietly clicking as he went, and a hearty yawn, the tortoiseshell tom made his way over to the grimpeak. his smaller size wasnt really an advantage anywhere but whilst hiding, but especially when it came to seeing what was happening if cats had formed what appeared to be a solid wall of differently coloured fur, he cursed his parents. just, just a tiny bit taller. that wouldve been enough... dawnstar appeared stressed and it made him feel a bit tense but he settled properly either way.

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\16 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Mudslide wasn't feeling good. News now made her drowsy and no more alert than she was before. Dawnstar's increasing frustration was starting to scare her and she now knew what Roachflare meant when he pointed out the sudden edge to her demeanor. Mudslide hadn't wanted to attend but she was worried she'd miss something important even if she didn't really feel like absorbing any information under an amber gaze cat was almost as cut throat as her mothers. Out of all the clans why did she settle for this one? From what she'd heard Windclan had a comfortable amount of tolerable cats. But then Mudslide would get comfortable, she'd let her guard down, she'd make to many connects (one was the only exception) and then when they all eventually died or turned their back on her, what would she do then? Crumble away? Shadowclan was the right choice, the choice that kept her on her paws or else she'd be wallowing in more guilt than she already had.

Maybe if anycat looked hard enough they could see the distress lining her eyes, the red veins branching out into her gaze from sleepless nights. So she closed her eyes. They couldn't see it then, couldn't call any attention to her. She could melt away, she could disappear. So when she had to slip away with the hopes of something more nocat would care enough to kill her before she could truly run away. When she did, she'd have to take Roachflare with her or she wouldn't leave. As much as Squeak's meant to her it had been so long. What if she wasn't the same? Would she still fight for her?

"Hello."

Mudslide gave her large ears a twitch. Then another. And another. Until her eyelids slid backwards and she turned her iris from the Grimpeak to the stranger. Ah, Rookfire. She gave the enforcer an acknowledging bow of her head, the whiskers on her muzzle twitching. Had she sat next to him? She gave a quick glance at her paws. Maybe she did.... Stupid.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!