by Bonsai
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 03:28 AM

Old July 8th, 2024, 05:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

@Rani - Crowtooth
Leechscar returned from patrol and sought out Crowtooth. Once he crossed the older tom, he flickered his and gave his report. "There was no trouble at Sedgewater Valley, there was an obnoxiously loud woodpecker. I'm surprised that my ears still work." He grumbled grumpily. "Frostpaw was with me at the start of the patrol but disappeared after the woodpecker started being loud. She probably got scared." He didn't blame her he had wanted to leave as soon as the pounding headache started making noise.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 8th, 2024, 08:59 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post

CROWBREEZE
// WC // Warrior // He/Him // 33 Moons //

[ INVENTORY: 3/5 — 3 marigold ]

Crowbreeze padded into the WindClan camp, his tail high and marigold stuffed into his mouth. “‘Ey! Crofoof! We’re snack!” he shouted to the WindClan tom, Crow’s mouth filled with juicy leaves. He spat them out onto the ground with a huff and tried again. “‘Ey! Crowtooth! We’re back!” Crowbreeze grimaced and nodded to the cat. “‘Kay. So. No trouble at the border; it was really quiet. Like, really quiet. No prey sounds, tracks, and all scents were stale. Instead of prey, though, there was a lot of marigold. We collected a bunch. Otherwise, easy patrol, we redid the markers. All done.” he smiled, picked up his marigold and padded to the fresh-kill pile.

I should bring the kits something… wait. They can’t eat any solid food yet, right? Because they were born…four days ago or something? So I should bring Cranewhisper something. Yes.
he thought, picking out a rabbit and padding off towards the nursery.
[ @Rani — Crowtooth // @IDIOTICBEAN101 — Scorpionsight // @Rustleaf — Willowpaw ]

[ + 3 Marigold — Clan Stores ]

@/IDIOTICBEAN and @/rustleaf make sure to have your characters repot as well!
Willowpaw saw Crowbreeze, and she called to him, “What do you mean, ‘Really quiet’? At least not for me!” She gestured to the kit beside her, “I found this little one at one of the markers!”

@TheRedWyvern - Ash

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old July 8th, 2024, 09:30 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Willowpaw saw Crowbreeze, and she called to him, “What do you mean, ‘Really quiet’? At least not for me!” She gestured to the kit beside her, “I found this little one at one of the markers!”

@TheRedWyvern - Ash
The kit was pretty small, with a damped orange fur showing his ribs. It smelled of ThunderClan, and maybe a hint of ShadowClan. He took a step back behind Willowpaw seeing that Crowbreeze looked at him. He shivered. That cat was imposing.
H-hello…?” He said with a tiny voice.

{ @Rustleaf - I suppose this is happening before the WindClan clearing thread?|| @constellation }

—Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki
Old July 9th, 2024, 04:18 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

(Gentle reminder to all to make sure all catches and herb additions are added to the store for your whole patrol! If you dont see it added just bump your patrol leader or come to me if you have issues!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperinghive padded into the area with Flowerpaw's rabbit, his mice, and the vole. He set them all down and called out. "Crowtooth! We're back. And I need to talk to you privately." He said, the cold panic still frozen in his chest.

[1+ Rabbit 3+ mice 1+ vole]

@Rani @---Bluestar---
Right so sending out the patrols had been a mess but getting them back was good so far.... Uuuuuntil Whisperinghive said he needed to talk to him. This was the patrol he sent out with Flowerpaw right, the demoted trouble maker? Dear starclan what had she done now.

With a sigh the fury nodded at the request, rasping out a "Nice catch." before padding off indicating the other tom join him to a private spot.
"Alrighty what's the issue, yall ok? If Flowerpaw was an issue just lemme know an' Ill take care o' it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Batglare
The grouchy senior returned to camp fur sticky with honey and webs and marched up to Crowtooth. He dropped the cobwebs and honeycomb at the scarred tom's paws, cleaning the sticky stuff from his pelt and soothing the stings along his ears.

"We're done, no trouble besides angry bees and a few complaints from Silverfur. I'd be careful about sending cats to Sunset Grove until the bees settle down." He advised, barely glancing at the other fury while he groomed himself. His ears would be sore for a bit but the pain would go away quickly enough.
@SilverFur. [Silverfur] @Rani [Crowtooth]
[+2 cobwebs + 1 honeycomb]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFur. View Post
@Moonraven @Rani

Silverfur would return to the camp, her fur not as sticky as the other warriors but not pristine like it usually was. Her fur was styled in the 'Dragged through a hedge' look. She would lash her tail angrily "A few complaints?" She would hiss dropping her leafy parcel at Crowtooth's paws. Oh if they thought that was her complaining, they were going to find out how wrong they were.

She would tenderly sit and start to groom herself removing any bees from her pelt. "I complained Once! I wish I got stung Once! It’s truly impressive how many stings I've aquired" she would snap spitting any dead bees she found towards the pair. She would glance over her pelt, it was more presentable and bee free at least. She would then start to lick at her front left paw, she had calmed down by now and the stings were just a mild annoyance after she had licked the stings several times.

Shaking her pelt she would stand back up and glance at Crowtooth. "Right, since you've got the honeycomb, I can get to my nest. You did say I don't have to do anything after getting the honeycomb, and I got the honeycomb" she would twitch her whiskers. "That's my punishment over, thank starclan for that"

[+2 honeycomb] [+1 honey]

There were Silverfur and Batglare coming back on cue and the skunk striped tom aimed an apologetic look to the older tom, wincing that he'd gotten stung too. "Ill keep that in mind Batglare. Thank ya so much fer handlin' this fer me, I appreciate it an-" before his words were cut off by Silverfur who was free of punishment now technically but seemed to have learned little.

The whining, as thats what it was, was only met with an unimpressed deadpan gaze as the molly wailed and Crowtooth didnt really care in the end, letting her leave with a mere "Well if ya hated it so much it'd be smart ta 'ave learned from it so ya dont end up wit' the same punishment again. But good luck wit' the concept o' learnin' lady an' go have yer rest." and a set of rolled eyes.

It was a completed patrol and some herbs for the store if nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post

CROWBREEZE
// WC // Warrior // He/Him // 33 Moons //

[ INVENTORY: 3/5 — 3 marigold ]

Crowbreeze padded into the WindClan camp, his tail high and marigold stuffed into his mouth. “‘Ey! Crofoof! We’re snack!” he shouted to the WindClan tom, Crow’s mouth filled with juicy leaves. He spat them out onto the ground with a huff and tried again. “‘Ey! Crowtooth! We’re back!” Crowbreeze grimaced and nodded to the cat. “‘Kay. So. No trouble at the border; it was really quiet. Like, really quiet. No prey sounds, tracks, and all scents were stale. Instead of prey, though, there was a lot of marigold. We collected a bunch. Otherwise, easy patrol, we redid the markers. All done.” he smiled, picked up his marigold and padded to the fresh-kill pile.

I should bring the kits something… wait. They can’t eat any solid food yet, right? Because they were born…four days ago or something? So I should bring Cranewhisper something. Yes.
he thought, picking out a rabbit and padding off towards the nursery.
[ @Rani — Crowtooth // @IDIOTICBEAN101 — Scorpionsight // @Rustleaf — Willowpaw ]

[ + 3 Marigold — Clan Stores ]

@/IDIOTICBEAN and @/rustleaf make sure to have your characters repot as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Scorpionsight-She/Her
24 Moons

————————

Scorpionsight nodded quietly, placing the marigold.

[+2 MARIGOLD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post

@TheRedWyvern - Ash
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
The kit was pretty small, with a damped orange fur showing his ribs. It smelled of ThunderClan, and maybe a hint of ShadowClan. He took a step back behind Willowpaw seeing that Crowbreeze looked at him. He shivered. That cat was imposing.
H-hello…?” He said with a tiny voice.

{ @Rustleaf - I suppose this is happening before the WindClan clearing thread?|| @constellation }

Huh Scorpiansight and Crowbreeze had found marigold (always good) but Willowpaw had found a.... kit. Oh dear starclan there was always one patrol.

"A kit? Willowpaw where the hell did ya find a kit that yer patrol mates didnt see ya?! Did ya sneak off or somethin', stars he smells like thunderclan or shadowclan, kid if ya 'ave stolen a kitten yer in so much trouble yer head will spin.

Take that scrap ta Twilightstar. Now. This aint how we do joinin's but its too late no an' tell her everythin' so she can make a call.

Kitten if ya got a family ya need help ta get back to tell the lilac molly wit' all the scars an' she'll help ya home but Scorpiansight an' Crowbreeze yer good ta go."
Willowpaw might not be depending on the situation, a situation that was regardless not Crowtooths call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Rani - Crowtooth
Leechscar returned from patrol and sought out Crowtooth. Once he crossed the older tom, he flickered his and gave his report. "There was no trouble at Sedgewater Valley, there was an obnoxiously loud woodpecker. I'm surprised that my ears still work." He grumbled grumpily. "Frostpaw was with me at the start of the patrol but disappeared after the woodpecker started being loud. She probably got scared." He didn't blame her he had wanted to leave as soon as the pounding headache started making noise.

Leechscar arrived back in time, no shock there and Crowtooth flicked a tail pleasantly at him as he gave his report. The apprentices had been disappointing it seemed and the tunneler would call them over to see if they had reasoning for it but likely Frostpaw would get lesser punishments for at least being there for a bit by Leechscars words.

The woodpecker was amusing though.
"Surprised ya didnt go an' 'stop' the racket by force if it were that annoyin' heh. Well good luck wit' yer ears an' thank ya fer the work."

Now all that was left was Wolffangs patrol, who had an extension extra time allowance for travel.
Old July 9th, 2024, 04:59 AM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

The kit lowered his head. “I- I don’t have a family anymore…” he said trying to hide his sadness. “I never knew my da-father, and my mother… she went to sleep forever because of an eagle. She protected me from it with the cost of her life.” He was staring blankly at the ground, as if lost in his thoughts, but he continued talking.
And for if Willowpaw kitnapped me, she didn’t. I stumbled on your ‘patrol’ by myself and she spotted me. And for why the two big cats left… I don’t know.” He responded before Willowpaw.

{ @Rani || @Rustleaf }

—Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki
Old July 9th, 2024, 12:24 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Spottedpaw must not have put any particular effort into overtaking her, because Deadmoon was the first back to camp. Or perhaps it was simply a measure of kindness from the apprentice, not making her feel painfully slow. Regardless, she was back with her planty burden, and made her way in the direction of Lightningstorm's den, stopping outside. She wasn't entirely sure whether the molly would be back from her own patrol or not, but whenever she DID appear from wherever she happened to be coming from, Deadmoon would have dropped her findings on the ground. Lightningstorm had asked for roots and all and roots she had gotten, with a decent amount of dirt besides.

I don't know where Poppysong went, but me and Spottedpaw made out just fine. The valley was quiet with Riverclan gone. I got a couple different.......things. Deadmoon couldn't very well say that they were a few different herbs because some of them could well not be herbs, but they were things. She had them. Lightningstorm should have given clearer directions if she wanted something oh so specific, or gone herself with less dubious instructions. How many white flowers with yellow centers could there be, Deadmoon had thought initially. It turned out, quite a few of them.
@Fish @MangofDoom @Alchemist Kitsune (+2 Daisies, +2 Chamomile, +1 Random white flower cause Deadmoon is stupid
Old July 9th, 2024, 12:36 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw placed down her daisies and gave Lightningstorm a bit of a dissatisfied look. Her duties for the day was done and she really wasn't going to commit to being nice. She could go back to a dark hole and hide for the rest of the day if she saw that fit.

+4 Daisies @gs29513 @MangofDoom @Alchemist Kitsune
Old July 10th, 2024, 06:32 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | WARRIOR | 56 MOONS | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

Character bio can be read here.

Wolffang padded back to camp. He thought he'd never get the reek of RiverClan out of his nostrils. There was also a faint tinge of blood-scent in the air.

"Crowtooth," he meowed, dipping his head respectfully to the bulky black-and-white tom. "We met a pair of RiverClan cats on their territory. One of them, Stormflurry, was badly wounded and asked to join WindClan. Sunburst is taking her to Twilightstar." His lip curled slightly, and a frown creased his brow. He wasn't happy with the joining cat, but it wasn't really his decision to make. "The other cat was also injured, but he tried to put up a fight. We drove him away from his old territory."

One more thing crossed his mind. "I'm also concerned about Batshriek. He's very skittish and jumpy, and he didn't seem to be paying much attention during the patrol."

@Rani [Crowtooth] @Seamrog [Sunburst; since Wolffang is supposed to be dead, are you okay with having Sunburst take Stormflurry to Twilightstar? If not, I'll edit this post!] @samm [Batshriek] @poppy [Stormflurry]

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 10th, 2024, 07:13 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Snowbush
Find my eyes with yours
+ she/her + 45 moons

Once in a while, she glanced back to ensure that both Lightingpaw and Flowerpaw were behind her. She did not want to go back and find out where one of them vanished off too. If she had to go back for one of them she would give them her own little punishment. Of course, it wouldn't be worse than what Lightingstorm or Twilightstar might give them if they didn't show up. "Aaand we are back Lightingstorm, got you as many as we could find or collect!" Snowbush muffled out through what she had in her maw. Gently she placed the mushrooms and moss that she had gathered in front of the medicine cat. "Everything went well, both Lightingpaw and Flowerpaw showed up though the latter was a bit late they still showed up. Had no problems and everyone behaved!" she gave her little report.

[ + 3 mushrooms, +2 moss ]

@Lightningpaw666
@---Bluestar---
@Alchemist Kitsune

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 10th, 2024, 07:18 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Lonely

Flowerpaw stood right beside Snowbush and gentaly place the moss onto the floor. " Sorry I couldn't find that many as I would have wanted Lightningstorm." she mewed.

~ +3moss- +2 mushrooms~
@Lightningpaw666 @---Bluestar--- @Alchemist Kitsune