Old June 2nd, 2024, 02:26 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

CLOVERKIT
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Kit
A small dark brown tabby with green
eyes and a long tail

The brown tabby had gotten used to the new camp fairly quickly, and was bounding around when she stumbled across Miss Dawnstar's den. Wouldn't hurt to talk to her!! Cloverkit trotted into the den, her green eyes flickering around. "Miss Dawnstar!! Miss Dawnstar!!" the kitten called out. "Remember the thingy that you called a meeting on? Why did you name the thingy Grimpeak? What does grim mean? And what's a peak? Is it a tree? The grimpeak is a tree? Right? Why it is so old?" The kit asked, starting his parade of questions. Without waiting from a response from her leader, Clover continued. "Why did twolegs have to drive us out? I've heard of them but we could fight them off!! What does a twoleg even look like? And do cats really live with them?? How on earth do they hunt? And why are they called 'twolegs'? It's a silly name," the kit piped, sitting down and vibrating with excitement as he always does. He paused for a couple of moments, heaving in air to try and catch her breath.

[ @Undertaker - yeet. Good luck with this one Dawn, you'll need it ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; June 2nd, 2024 at 02:27 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2024, 09:55 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

Wildkit walked in very nervously " UM....... Dawnstar.... Can i be an apprentice please.. If not that's fine?

[@Undertaker]

Last edited by ---Bluestar---; June 3rd, 2024 at 09:57 AM. Reason: fix a mistake
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:17 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lostspark — ShadowClan Enforcer

"Dawnstar?" Lostspark called as she padded up to her mother's den and peered inside after having spent the day touring the territory with Rookpaw and Venomstrike. "I'm coming in, please don't shred my ear off, I'd very much like to keep my hearing intact what with these eyes already clouded over." A genuine request, where from another's maw it would have sounded sarcastic. With that little spiel, the former outsider slipped into the darkness of her mother's den.

The sight of Dawnstar's considerably empty den made her frown, pawsteps pausing as her gaze drifted between the empty floors and walls. "Gifts are due to be delivered, it seems." She commented, and then sat down. "But that's not why I'm here. I ran across Shadowflame, Silverpaw, and Lionflop outside of camp, each alone in three different territories - Silverpaw disappeared on me, and I can't seem to find him anywhere in camp either. So either he purposely turned tail and ran, or he's one of the many we can add to the ranks of the missing."

Coiling her tail over her paws, the amber-eyed molly angled her head towards her mother. "Additionally, while I know I'm no Hawkbite to suggest future Enforcers - I'll get to this matter in a moment -, I'm still here regardless... to offer Sleepypaw. If we're to have ShadowClan's second apprentice enforcer, Sleepypaw is the cat I can see filling that position. Unless she's already ready for her warrior ceremony, that is." Lostspark blinked, gaze drifting to the built-in tunnel in Dawnstar's den.

"And secondly, despite how contradicting this may sound considering their unloyalty to their former Clan, Rookpaw would be a good candidate for Guard or Enforcer. After she gets her warrior name and further is able to prove her dedication to ShadowClan, that is. Or you can test them yourself, whatever you wish. Take my opinions into consideration or not, that is up to you. I just wanted to let you know that I am keeping my sights on her as a potential."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar | My formatting efforts died somewhere in the battle :skull: ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; June 9th, 2024 at 02:19 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 05:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
CLOVERKIT
eyes and a long tail

The brown tabby had gotten used to the new camp fairly quickly, and was bounding around when she stumbled across Miss Dawnstar's den. Wouldn't hurt to talk to her!! Cloverkit trotted into the den, her green eyes flickering around. "Miss Dawnstar!! Miss Dawnstar!!" the kitten called out. "Remember the thingy that you called a meeting on? Why did you name the thingy Grimpeak? What does grim mean? And what's a peak? Is it a tree? The grimpeak is a tree? Right? Why it is so old?" The kit asked, starting his parade of questions. Without waiting from a response from her leader, Clover continued. "Why did twolegs have to drive us out? I've heard of them but we could fight them off!! What does a twoleg even look like? And do cats really live with them?? How on earth do they hunt? And why are they called 'twolegs'? It's a silly name," the kit piped, sitting down and vibrating with excitement as he always does. He paused for a couple of moments, heaving in air to try and catch her breath.

[ @Undertaker - yeet. Good luck with this one Dawn, you'll need it ]

The Queen of Mean hadn't even had time to set up her bedding let alone complain about how bare her den was without all her pretty trinkets and furs before she was being bugged. The hairball just walked in like he owned the place and started chatting up a storm. The hulking feline who had her chin resting on her paws glared at the kit, hoping that if she stared long enough and remained silent, he'd go away.

No such luck. "Hello walking headache," Dawnstar grunted resigned to her fate. "Grimpeak is a tree and it's old because everything gets old." She prayed that if she answered in the simplest way possible Cloverkit would leave her alone.

"You don't fight twolegs, hairball, you run from them. They are furless creatures who walk on their hindlegs, hence why they're called twolegs, and steal cats to stick in prisons they call dens and force you to become kittypets. I don't know how they hunt, I've never seen them do it before I don't think." She yawned, dropping her head back on her large paws.

"So are we done with the interrogation? You know that you have queens in the nursery that you could pester as well, right? Why don't you shoo and go talk to them?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Wildkit walked in very nervously " UM....... Dawnstar.... Can i be an apprentice please.. If not that's fine?
[@Undertaker]

"You'll become an apprentice when I'm ready to make you one, Wildkit." Dawnstar told the kitten with a fierce scowl. "Go play with other kits, don't bother me with such things." She urged the kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Lostspark — ShadowClan Enforcer

"Dawnstar?" Lostspark called as she padded up to her mother's den and peered inside after having spent the day touring the territory with Rookpaw and Venomstrike. "I'm coming in, please don't shred my ear off, I'd very much like to keep my hearing intact what with these eyes already clouded over." A genuine request, where from another's maw it would have sounded sarcastic. With that little spiel, the former outsider slipped into the darkness of her mother's den.

The sight of Dawnstar's considerably empty den made her frown, pawsteps pausing as her gaze drifted between the empty floors and walls. "Gifts are due to be delivered, it seems." She commented, and then sat down. "But that's not why I'm here. I ran across Shadowflame, Silverpaw, and Lionflop outside of camp, each alone in three different territories - Silverpaw disappeared on me, and I can't seem to find him anywhere in camp either. So either he purposely turned tail and ran, or he's one of the many we can add to the ranks of the missing."

Coiling her tail over her paws, the amber-eyed molly angled her head towards her mother. "Additionally, while I know I'm no Hawkbite to suggest future Enforcers - I'll get to this matter in a moment -, I'm still here regardless... to offer Sleepypaw. If we're to have ShadowClan's second apprentice enforcer, Sleepypaw is the cat I can see filling that position. Unless she's already ready for her warrior ceremony, that is." Lostspark blinked, gaze drifting to the built-in tunnel in Dawnstar's den.

"And secondly, despite how contradicting this may sound considering their unloyalty to their former Clan, Rookpaw would be a good candidate for Guard or Enforcer. After she gets her warrior name and further is able to prove her dedication to ShadowClan, that is. Or you can test them yourself, whatever you wish. Take my opinions into consideration or not, that is up to you. I just wanted to let you know that I am keeping my sights on her as a potential."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar | My formatting efforts died somewhere in the battle ]

Tattered ears swerved slowly toward the sound behind her. Lostspark's call prompted the giant feline to return to her den. The older warrior had been sniffing along the tunnel that led outside of camp. She still hadn't come up with a plausible reason to collapse the tunnel and the walls seemed more stone than dirt so she wasn't even sure if it was possible. She'd leave it for now and think more about what to do with it later.

"Yes, it could." She grumbled, returning to the bare den with an eye roll. She took a seat on the stone floor and raised her ears as her daughter made her report. "So Lionflop, and Shadowflame, any of them sporting any recent wounds?" She asked curiously. Silverpaw was gone so Dawnstar wasn't going to waste energy hunting for them.

"Make sure you inform Lionflop and Shadowflame of their demotion for the next seven sunrises and keep an eye on both of them. Someone killed a WindClan warrior at our border, Twilightstar was not happy about it. I'm assuming that it was someone sneaking out of camp. I need the cat found and put to death quickly." Dawnstar did not want to start a fight with WindClan. She'd very much like a break for at least a few moons. They still had to find whoever was murdering and eating cats as well.

"Sleepypaw is your daughter, so it's only natural that she'd be among the best. But Rookpaw... as your recommendations haven't steered me wrong yet, I'll keep her in mind. I'll see how both do in the upcoming raid with RiverClan and make my decision after." Dawnstar was still iffy about Rookpaw's loyalty but pitting her against her former clan was the easiest way to quell the leader's concerns. If Rookpaw did well, Dawnstar would have no problem awarding her. She was all for giving cats a chance so long as they proved they deserved it. She had taken a chance on Lynxshade and it turned out sour, but if given after one failure no progress would be made in ShadowClan.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 9th, 2024, 05:57 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

" Fine you don't have to by such a grumpy cat" Wildkit stoped herself and looked at the leader hoping she wouldn't get a consequence for her horrible mistake.
@Undertaker
Old June 11th, 2024, 08:31 PM
I am the devil

Status: Warrior name-Shadowflower My nickname(made by my best friend)Shadow,
Bump Policy: 48 hour
My Mood: Queenly

"Ummm, Dawnstar?" Shadowflower poked her head in."is it ok if I come in?"
Old June 12th, 2024, 08:00 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker shouldered her way into Dawnstar's den, ear flicking as the tuft brushed the low ceiling. "Dawnstar. I have come to discuss a report I recieved that might come up during the next Gathering." As frustrating as it was, cats just seemed to cause problems wherever they went. "Just before the move, Hillstrider spotted signs of a struggle near the ThunderClan border. When he went to investigate, he found a young--could not have been older than seven moons--ThunderClan apprentice who had been brutalized and dumped in the ravine." While intruders were one thing, beating up an overgrown kit was hardly acceptable behavior. "He brought the apprentice to the ThunderClan side of the border--" a foolish move, though the cheery tom she had talked to didn't seem to have a whole lot going on up in his head anyway "--where he was confronted by two ThunderClan cats before giving them the apprentice and heading back." To her, Hillstrider's actions made sense. Rather than bringing the apprentice back to camp--and possibly having to deal with it during the move--he had done something that yes, could have gotten him killed, but worked out in his favor.

"When I questioned him about the scene, he claimed that none of the apprentice had been eaten. He was severely wounded, but alive." Her tail flicked in irritation behind her. "This is likely a cat separate from the cannibal. Regardless, this could be important information for the next Gathering. Bumblestar is likely to bring it up."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 13th, 2024, 10:59 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

CLOVERKIT
eyes and a long tail

Huzzah!! Miss Dawnstar actually answered Cloverkit's questions!! Most cats just shoved her away. "Wow!! What's an inter-e-gat-on??" Cloverkit asked, attempting to pronounce the word Dawnstar said. "Well here's the problem, most cats don't like me. I don't know why!? It's not like I'm bugging them every day," the tom said, moving over to his leader and sit next to her. "Oh! Am I gonna be an apprentice next meetin? I'm already about six moons I think. How old are you? You're old, Miss Dawnstar. Just look at all your cool scars! You must be a gazillion years old with that many scars. When I grow up, I wanna be juust like you!! So many cool scars and be the coolest most awesomest leader ever!! And be the bestest warrior ShadowClan has!! Aside from you. And Miss Mistlewhisker. And Miss Lostspark and that Rain, Rainpaws cat I think was their name. Oh and I can't be cooler then Mister Mossy and Grousey!! That would just be plain rude. So that would make me the.... 58th best warrior or somethin! That's pretty good I think!!" they purred, a smile on their face as they turned their head to face their leader. "Do ya think I'll be a good warrior? I hope so!! I wanna be cool and awesomes as you!! Cause your super duper ultra mega cool, Miss Dawnstar!!" Cloverkit cheered, her tail flicking from side to side as she stopped to catch her breath once more.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]
[ Apologies if this response is a little messy, Mainly focusing on the River Evac ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 17th, 2024, 02:06 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

(PP PERMS GIVEN)

FOGGYMASK
he/him / voice sounds more like a growl / Mind Reader (active)
Foggymask dragged Slugshore straight into Dawnstar's den, seething with rage. Blood was slowly seeping out of his wound even through the cobwebs, but he didn't mind the pain. He needed to rid ShadowClan of this threat. "Dawnstat, this cat- Slugshore, if you don't recognize him- murdered Sunnyfern and tried to kill me. I slashed her side open in self-defense. Show her what you do with traitors." he said, gasping after and putting a paw to his throat to stop the gushing blood.
@Undertaker - Dawnstar
@PINTO BEAN - Slugshore

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by ghost.; June 17th, 2024 at 02:07 PM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 02:47 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

GLOWINGPAW
--
[ Small, grey, white and light cream cat. ]
[ HE / THEY ]
[ KITTY SOFTPAWS & LYREBIRD'S LULLABY ]
[ Perm Active & Inactive ]

--
Glowingpaw is swift to enter her den, it was yet to hold all the rotting pelts in it...so far. He tries to gather whatever emotional inspiration he had to speak. "Hello, Dawnstar...Leader-Ma'am! I was wanting to talk to you about what you're looking for in your Warriors and Enforcers. Darkfall is my mentor and I was wondering what exactly he was like and what he did to get the Enforcer position in the past!" And to totally not out rank Grouse-brother and order him around the one time I can. But that was just a stupid dream...he had a lot of those when thinking.

Glowingpaw stables his shaky paws as he repeatedly digs his claws in and out of the earth. He was nervous, that was clear enough as they stare down the brown tabby. Hell, who wouldn't be like this? Grouse...Grouse wouldn't.... They mentally sigh, getting over the constant comparison was going to be difficult... Stars! They even did different things now...and Glowing was starting to miss their siblings teases...

[ @Undertaker ]

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 17th, 2024 at 02:47 PM.