Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:48 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:35 AM
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:25 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:10 AM

Old March 13th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Yarrowpounce wasn't particularly good at reading other cats, but even if he was, he would not have expected that kind of response and immediately flinched backwards, seeming to cower and hang his head, avoiding eye contact and feeling his heart palpitating loudly in his ears. "I-I... I'm sorry.." He muttered quietly, the tip of his tail quivering and his body giving a quick shudder of fear as he attempted to relax himself. But any sort of high-tension situation with other cats caused him to become.. Just so scared. He couldn't help it.

A long moment of silence spanned between them before the other spoke up again, Yarrowpounce scared to bring his gaze to look at her in fear that she would suddenly snap at him again, he didn't know what to expect from this she-cat. So instead of looking at her, he nervously angled his ears towards her to hear her a bit better. But what she said only confused him more, making his face twist a little bit in the confusion, his yellow eyes eventually glancing back up at her with uncertainty.
Uncontrollable bursts of emotion? That's weird. What if.. She gets uncontrollably violent? What if she randomly attacks me out in the woods? His mind paused before he sighed out. This is your clanmate. She would do no such thing.
Licking his lips and swallowing away his nervousness, he would offer her an awkward smile.
"I-It's okay.. I'm.. I'm sure you're a wonderful um c-cat. Sorry, u-uh, but I don't think I ever really um.. Caught your name? I'm.. I'm Yarrowpounce." Still struggling with confidence, he tried his smile again but it still turned out awkward and he glanced away with a nervous flick of his tail, slowly forcing himself to sit up.

It was better to sit up when talking to another cat right? I mean, unless you were comfortable with them, then you could be relaxed and what not. The mostly white tom wasn't sure, but he wanted to try and make a good first impression on the she-cat, because first impressions were everything. He didn't want to push away another cat due to his awkwardness, he wanted to leave a lasting impression. Maybe he could befriend this she-cat. It had been such a long time since he's had a friend.. And he's wanted a friend, sure, but socializing was relatively difficult, he tried to speak to others, but they always seemed to find interest in other cats. Not him. He was too boring, too awkward to want to hang around with. Maybe this she-cat would actually want to talk to him on more than one occasion... He hoped so.
Bump for @Slash-GNR !

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 13th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Moonfrost tilted her head. What a strange habit. "Well, that is certainly a noble reason," she said simply, watching as the larger tom plucked the feathers from the bird. "So how's leader life? I don't really get to see you much anymore," she said with a light laugh, hoping to relieve herself of what little tension she had left. He hadn't seemed to hear what she had muttered, and was happy for it, though a part of her wished he had. Maybe then she may have more to talk about with her leader.

[Sorry short and late x.x]
{It's fine! My replies won't be the fastest either xD}

At hearing her say that it was a noble thing to do, the brown tabby chuckled and seemed to roll his shoulders in a sort of shrug before tucking into his meal, his ears still swiveled in her direction so that he could hear her properly. What came next was a question that always seemed to come up no matter the cat he spoke with, the tip of his tail flicking lightly. Sometimes he wished that cats wouldn't bring up the fact that he was leader, it made him feel that he was different from everyone while he wanted to be just the same, he was not above them, he was the same as them. He didn't want to be placed on some pedestal with the label of 'leader', he was a warrior, just like any other Skyclan cat. He was no different than them. Regardless his demeanor didn't change, it was simply a stray thought that crossed his mind.
His emerald green eyes glanced over and he made quick work of swallowing his mouthful.
"Oh it's fine I suppose! I like being able to talk to everyone in the clan, see how they're doing, making sure they're okay, that sort of thing, though I have to say that there's a lot more work to it than others may think."
The leader spoke with a small smile before dipping his head back down to take another bite before sighing out and looking across the clearing.
"It is indeed a lot of work." Repeated the tom thoughtfully, not looking over again before he took another bite out of his meager meal. Blinking as he realized that he sort of left the conversation in a spot where it would be difficult for her to continue, he would quickly swallow his mouthful again and look over and smile again.
"I hope you've been doing well though? Auroraflame hasn't assigned you on too many patrols has she? I could grant you a reprieve if you're tired!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:33 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{It's fine! My replies won't be the fastest either xD}

At hearing her say that it was a noble thing to do, the brown tabby chuckled and seemed to roll his shoulders in a sort of shrug before tucking into his meal, his ears still swiveled in her direction so that he could hear her properly. What came next was a question that always seemed to come up no matter the cat he spoke with, the tip of his tail flicking lightly. Sometimes he wished that cats wouldn't bring up the fact that he was leader, it made him feel that he was different from everyone while he wanted to be just the same, he was not above them, he was the same as them. He didn't want to be placed on some pedestal with the label of 'leader', he was a warrior, just like any other Skyclan cat. He was no different than them. Regardless his demeanor didn't change, it was simply a stray thought that crossed his mind.
His emerald green eyes glanced over and he made quick work of swallowing his mouthful.
"Oh it's fine I suppose! I like being able to talk to everyone in the clan, see how they're doing, making sure they're okay, that sort of thing, though I have to say that there's a lot more work to it than others may think."
The leader spoke with a small smile before dipping his head back down to take another bite before sighing out and looking across the clearing.
"It is indeed a lot of work." Repeated the tom thoughtfully, not looking over again before he took another bite out of his meager meal. Blinking as he realized that he sort of left the conversation in a spot where it would be difficult for her to continue, he would quickly swallow his mouthful again and look over and smile again.
"I hope you've been doing well though? Auroraflame hasn't assigned you on too many patrols has she? I could grant you a reprieve if you're tired!"
At the mention of her patrols, or lack-there-of, Moonfrost pinned her ears. "Err, no, I'm perfectly fine, but thank you," she said. "Honestly, I'm not sure if I've been going on enough patrols." The light she-cat let out a light chuckle. "Skyclan is blooming with new warriors around every corner. It makes me miss the days of apprenticeship," she said honestly. In truth, she missed being an apprentice because that was the time she was near her family, who was back near Skyclan's old territory with their twolegs. The she-cat let out a sigh. "Grousestar, is it terrible of me to miss being near my old family?" she asked out-of-the-blue. As soon as she finished the sentence, she pinned her beautiful ears back and gave her lovely chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks. "Sorry, I know warriors are supposed to despise the life of a kittypet, but I just miss my family... Is that so terribly wrong of me?" The words just kept spilling out and she couldn't stop them. Maybe it was because Grousestar was her friend. Perhaps she simply felt a sense of trust between herself and the leader. Those were surely part of the reasons she had just blurted one of her little secrets to him, but maybe... Maybe there was another reason, one that even she didn't realize just yet...
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:07 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@NightWarrior4Life
NeverFalter padded towards the medicine cat den with Gorsekit squealing with delight as she enjoyed the ride on his shoulders despite her injured paw. "I'll never understand how kits can be so resilient after getting so hurt...But then again it could just be they're still in shock..." He wondered internally. He hoped that Ebonypaw would be able to help the poor kit soon or her paw might get worse. Resilient or not he would not let this kit suffer any longer than he had to. He prayed to Starclan that Gorsekit could get medical attention soon.
The smoky colored Turkish Angora still felt dismal but he could hide it if it meant the little tabby kit would stay distracted from her injury.
"Look! The medicine den is just up ahead! Wow...I've never been in there before! Ouch!" She twitched in pain "i suppose I should've been more careful...then I wouldn't have to be here anyway..." Gorsekit sighed. As they got closer, fresh and sweet smells of lavender and marigold and mint swirled in the air around them.
Old March 14th, 2017, 05:42 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Look! The medicine den is just up ahead! Wow...I've never been in there before! Ouch!" She twitched in pain "i suppose I should've been more careful...then I wouldn't have to be here anyway..." Gorsekit sighed. As they got closer, fresh and sweet smells of lavender and marigold and mint swirled in the air around them.
NeverFalter sighed happily. He loved the way the herbs smelled and every time he smelled them he wished he could be around them all day long. "When your paw gets all better be careful around the rocks from now on alright?" He purred.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:36 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

{ @Empress Of Evil }
Scorchedpetal padded into the clearing, her yellow eyes bright with excitement. She had amazing news she told Cliffheart. He was so excited when he found out he acted like all four limbs were perfect and he could touch the sky. Yes, she due to have kits. And the molly was excited as ever, she took him to the meadow, to where they always went whenever they had free time. That was the perfect place. She was deep in thought until the sight of the oh to familiar black molly passed by. She purred as she turned and trotted to her side. "Hello, Auroraflame!" she meowed, walking along side her. "How has your day been?" she asked, a smile across her maw. She knew Cliffheart and Auroraflame where good friends, and wondered how Auroraflame would react to the news herself.

Last edited by monfang; March 14th, 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 01:54 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
{ @Empress Of Evil }
Scorchedpetal padded into the clearing, her yellow eyes bright with excitement. She had amazing news she told Cliffheart. He was so excited when he found out he acted like all four limbs were perfect and he could touch the sky. Yes, she due to have kits. And the molly was excited as ever, she took him to the meadow, to where they always went whenever they had free time. That was the perfect place. She was deep in thought until the sight of the oh to familiar black molly passed by. She purred as she turned and trotted to her side. "Hello, Auroraflame!" she meowed, walking along side her. "How has your day been?" she asked, a smile across her maw. She knew Cliffheart and Auroraflame where good friends, and wondered how Auroraflame would react to the news herself.
Auroraflame was padding briskly around camp, weaving past cats and dodging over small kits that ran through her paws. The black feline decided to stop for a short moment and catch her breath. A familiar voice caught her attention. "Oh hello Scorchedpetal!" Auroraflame greeted, giving the molly a warm smile. "Oh i'm quite good. Rather busy but other than that, i'm doing quite well!" Auroraflame replied cheerfully. "What about you? How are you managing in this new place?" the deputy asked the she-cat. The ebony feline wasn't yet aware of the news over Cliffheart and Scorchedpetal's kits. She wasn't even too sure if they were mates. She had heard a few rumours, and if they were true, she was certainly happy for the two of them, but she wasn't too sure. Duties had kept her busy from keeping updated with news about her friends, but she was slowly trying to get back up.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 15th, 2017, 02:30 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame was padding briskly around camp, weaving past cats and dodging over small kits that ran through her paws. The black feline decided to stop for a short moment and catch her breath. A familiar voice caught her attention. "Oh hello Scorchedpetal!" Auroraflame greeted, giving the molly a warm smile. "Oh i'm quite good. Rather busy but other than that, i'm doing quite well!" Auroraflame replied cheerfully. "What about you? How are you managing in this new place?" the deputy asked the she-cat. The ebony feline wasn't yet aware of the news over Cliffheart and Scorchedpetal's kits. She wasn't even too sure if they were mates. She had heard a few rumours, and if they were true, she was certainly happy for the two of them, but she wasn't too sure. Duties had kept her busy from keeping updated with news about her friends, but she was slowly trying to get back up.
Scorchedpetal smiled at the molly's response. "Well that's good!" she purred, watching some play as they ran around. "This place is going to take time to get used to. However I'm sure the kits will fair well." she purred. She then remembered her news that she wanted to tell Auroraflame. She got so easily distracted sometimes. "I'm sure you have heard of me an Cliffheart, right?" she asked, not sure if the deputy truly had. She new Auroraflame must have been exhausted from dealing with the move herself. "Well, I have some news!" she purred, trying to sound calm but happy, but a sudden wave of... fear was it? She didn't know but something made her worry. She hoped this didn't damper Cliff's and Auroraflame's relationship. She bet not but Scorched always worried about the little things.
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A large, grey Maine Coone sat in the clearing. He was in his usual spot, his usual guarded, cut off from the world spot-- where Splotchfeather had met him the other day. In that short time, she had become like a daughter...like a daughter that Greystep would never have, if he didn't hurry. He knew that time was running out, and yet he also knew that he wasn't quite sure yet. Perhaps there were still...other cats out there. But he didn't know. And he would never know, not as long as he stayed here. And yet it was sheltered, comfortable...Greystep liked this area. It reminded him of everything that he was unable to have. Security. Safety. Beauty. Comfort. Greystep knew that he would never have these things. Especially beauty-- the one cat in his life, that he believed was so beautiful, he knew he would never be able to do anything about. And why? Because he was the biggest coward around. He always would be. He would never be a brave cat.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 15th, 2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 06:56 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

A large, grey Maine Coone sat in the clearing. He was in his usual spot, his usual guarded, cut off from the world spot-- where Splotchfeather had met him the other day. In that short time, she had become like a daughter...like a daughter that Greystep would never have, if he didn't hurry. He knew that time was running out, and yet he also knew that he wasn't quite sure yet. Perhaps there were still...other cats out there. But he didn't know. And he would never know, not as long as he stayed here. And yet it was sheltered, comfortable...Greystep liked this area. It reminded him of everything that he was unable to have. Security. Safety. Beauty. Comfort. Greystep knew that he would never have these things. Especially beauty-- the one cat in his life, that he believed was so beautiful, he knew he would never be able to do anything about. And why? Because he was the biggest coward around. He always would be. He would never be a brave cat.
A young tom with a skip in his step and a faint smile on his face made his way out of the nursery, having just completed his apprentice's first day. The poor tom was so worried about how it would go, but all had turned out well in the end. He hadn't shown Brightpaw the territory; instead, they had gathered moss for the queens and kits. She had seemed pretty excited to finish that one simple thing, and he was proud of his apprentice already for showing such joy in such a mundane task. Acornflash knew that he would've been less than happy to have done something like that on the first day. Coming back to reality, he slowed to a snail's pace and took a moment to rake his gaze over the cats in the clearing. One gray tom caught his attention, someone he had often seen before in the same general area. The day hasn't ended yet, he thought, humming to himself. Acorn weaved through the cats sharing tongues and chatting in the clearing, making his way over to the Maine Coon. "Hello!" he meowed, beaming at the tom and sitting down about a tail-length away from him. "Why do you like to sit over here?" asked the dark brown tom, leaning back and staring up at the sky. Acornflash examined the foliage above him, waiting for the other tom's reply but not putting all of his focus directly on him. After tilting his head into its rightful position to gaze at Greystep, Acornflash tried to see what was so great about this particular spot; it did seem secluded from the clearing, which tended to be bustling with activity, so he supposed that was always a plus. "It is pretty calm over here. I'd like to have a spot like this myself, honestly. Sometimes the Clan gets to be too busy, even for me," he said with a light chuckle. He assumed that there was something he just wasn't noticing that made it someplace the tom would like to stay.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 15th, 2017 at 06:59 PM.