Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by cowboy froggo
Yesterday 11:58 PM

Old October 9th, 2023, 09:39 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Newtberry glanced over at Birdpaw, worried. He didn't know how beneficial it was for such a young cat to be hearing such words. He sighed.
@Katiethewolfchild
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 9th, 2023, 09:40 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)

Airkit listened cheerfully to his leader, not really paying attention. He was focusing on the fluttering butterfly in front of him.
@Katiethewolfchild
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 9th, 2023, 09:54 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Undertaker Leechscar
"I'll go" Watertail offered

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old October 9th, 2023, 11:10 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @the.lemon.witch @DdeonghwaLover @Tac Nyan
Leechscar, who had only been paying half attention to what was going on at the meeting, perked up when one of the queens began mouthing off about the new rule Twilightstar enforced for a good reason. He clicked his tongue and quickly meowed. "Wheattail, you're making a big deal out of nothing. If you have problems with the younger warriors take one of the older ones, and if you want some semblance of peace just tell them to walk a certain length of tails behind you and to be quiet. It's not that hard." Leechscar said, rolling his eyes at how dramatic the furball of a she-cat was being.

Why cats choose to be so fussy he'd never understand. Leechscar didn't bother with listening to the queen's reply if she had one as Twilightstar was leaving the Galewood to talk to... Firestorm? Huh, he missed her entrance as he was talking to a mousebrain. He didn't understand what was going on until his mother ordered him to go check out Twilight Falls with a patrol. The news about the body made him curious, but he wasn't all that alarmed.

"If you want to come, I'll take you but don't slow me down." He meowed to Halfflower who volunteered herself. "Batglare, Wolffang, with me." Leechscar called for both the older warriors, both he respected but one was only begrudgingly. He figured having both senior warriors aid would do him some good when reporting back to Twilightstar. Anything he might miss they'd both pick up. Halfflower was younger than him so Leechscar wasn't expecting much from her other than helping move the body around.

As Watertail volunteered, Leechscar twitched his tail. Four of them should be more than enough, but extra paws never hurt. "Yeah, I don't care." He meowed with a shrug of his broad shoulders.

Leechscar didn't wait for either of the two senior warriors to respond or gather, they weren't dumb. So the tom set out of camp in a brisk trot, the quicker they got this done the faster, he hoped, his mother would be at ease.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:03 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Leechscar, who had only been paying half attention to what was going on at the meeting, perked up when one of the queens began mouthing off about the new rule Twilightstar enforced for a good reason. He clicked his tongue and quickly meowed. "Wheattail, you're making a big deal out of nothing. If you have problems with the younger warriors take one of the older ones, and if you want some semblance of peace just tell them to walk a certain length of tails behind you and to be quiet. It's not that hard." Leechscar said, rolling his eyes at how dramatic the furball of a she-cat was being.

Why cats choose to be so fussy he'd never understand. Leechscar didn't bother with listening to the queen's reply if she had one as Twilightstar was leaving the Galewood to talk to... Firestorm? Huh, he missed her entrance as he was talking to a mousebrain. He didn't understand what was going on until his mother ordered him to go check out Twilight Falls with a patrol. The news about the body made him curious, but he wasn't all that alarmed.

"If you want to come, I'll take you but don't slow me down." He meowed to Halfflower who volunteered herself. "Batglare, Wolffang, with me." Leechscar called for both the older warriors, both he respected but one was only begrudgingly. He figured having both senior warriors aid would do him some good when reporting back to Twilightstar. Anything he might miss they'd both pick up. Halfflower was younger than him so Leechscar wasn't expecting much from her other than helping move the body around.

As Watertail volunteered, Leechscar twitched his tail. Four of them should be more than enough, but extra paws never hurt. "Yeah, I don't care." He meowed with a shrug of his broad shoulders.

Leechscar didn't wait for either of the two senior warriors to respond or gather, they weren't dumb. So the tom set out of camp in a brisk trot, the quicker they got this done the faster, he hoped, his mother would be at ease.

Half'Flower - She/Her/Flower/Flowers - Pan - 19 Moons

--
The black and white she-cat nodded as LeechScar warned her not to slow them down. It was quite ironic, seeing as once you get older you get slower but HalfFlower didn't challenge LeechScar.

"I won't." HalfFlower said to LeechScar before he called out two names. Batglare and Wolf'fang. New people and older cats then her. Watertail had also offered to come. Delightful! So that was 5 cats including flowerself. She set out after LeechScar, ready to prove herself useful. On the way she couldn't help but think if her cousin would be proud. She had to push away that thought though. Flower must be focused!

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:52 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

This ought to be interesting, Scorchedfang was curious to see how it would play out but alas, his calling today was elsewhere.

"Come along." It was an offer for Firestorm to join him, head nudging in the direction of the warriors' den. "You have done your part."

[ @Dark ]
Old October 10th, 2023, 02:22 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Thank goodness, it seemed like Twilightstar was able to decipher the half-garbled words that she had managed to get out. Firestorm’s crying was interrupted when the leader gave her a few comforting licks at the top of her head, and she just sat there confused, mouth agape. Well, that was not at all what she had been expecting. Touching a paw to the tp of her head, she nodded mutedly at Twilightstar’s suggestion to head to the warrior’s den. Oh boy, she was going to need a good wash. Speaking of wash… she felt bad because Twilightstar did lick her. She knew she smelt… gross. Sniffling again, the orange-furred warrior nodded to Scorchedfang as he ushered her to the warrior’s den without putting up a struggle.

[ @BEAR. ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 10th, 2023, 03:06 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw - 49/100
WC | App | He/Them | 7m
Agatha Kitty | Mind Reader | ---
Owlpaw still existed and was totally listening to the meeting. That's right, all of what was going on was being saved in some memory file deep in the back of his brain which he'd properly process at a later time.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; October 10th, 2023 at 03:06 AM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:47 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Wheattail gave a small snarl, "I wasn't talking to you. Mind your whiskers." she said with a threatening flick of her tail.

Watertail said, "Stop it." and followed Leechscar, "Don't make this into something I'll have to deal with, shes confused." he mewed quietly as he padded to Leechscar, Watertail glanced back at his mate and sighed, the old warrior looked wary and fragile in the moment before he straighted up and yawned

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old October 10th, 2023, 10:27 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
She whimpered and pressed against her new mentor. ”Are we going to be okay?” she asked, blind eyes shining as she looked up to the direction she though Scalescar was

@Spirit_life_yt
The scarred tom frowned as Twilight star addressed the warrior, his ears twitching to his apprentice as she spoke, the tom curled his tail around his apprentice before nodding " We'll be ok twilightstar is addressing the situation" he chirped as he kept his face towards the voice of the leader.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up