Last post by HerbalTea
Today 09:55 AM

Old Yesterday, 01:08 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

[ @---Bluestar--- - so sorry I didn't see this. ]

Spotting her apprentice in the crowd, Risingmoon beckoned Tigerpaw over to her with a wave of her tail.

"Hello, Tigerpaw," She mewed, touching noses with the young cat. "My name is Risingmoon. I'll be training you from now on."

A purr rose in the pale-gray-and-white she-cat's throat. "Tell me, what have you learned? I need to know so I can get a grasp of what's left to be taught to you and what I need to straighten you up on."

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Yesterday, 01:31 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

"ive learned hunting" she mewed looking at her new mentor. @isla (No worries)
Old Yesterday, 01:49 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

[ @---Bluestar--- ]

Risingmoon frowned, her tail tip twitching to-and-fro irritably. What kind of warrior would only teach their apprentice how to hunt and yet not to defend herself?

"Just hunting?" The warrior responded after a moment, blue eyes narrowing. She'd need to have a talk with either Mistlewhisker or Dawnstar.

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Today, 03:30 AM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Hazelstripepaw

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

Shame.

Overwhelming shame.

That is all Hazelpaw felt as Dawnstar continued the announcements. For a moment she broke her gaze from Rookfire and glanced at the leader before returning her amber orbs to rest upon the large enforcer. Each word, each snippet of detail that the leader said felt like nails being driven into her chest, every blow making it harder to breath.

Dawnstar had been her idol – still was, in fact. Though she wasn’t the most active around the clan, doing the right things, and being perfect was what she strove to be. She wanted to make the leader proud, one way or another but she failed. Here she was, being humiliated, driven into the dirt, chewed up, and spat out in front of the entire clan. It was unfair. She’d never made a mistake like this, never would again, but now everyone would know.

She messed up.

She was imperfect.

Her ears quickly flattened against her skull as her pelt burned in shame from the verbal degradation she received. Honestly, she wished the Queen of Mean would’ve just killed her in her den, using her as one of many pelts held therein. She wished she had been exiled. She would’ve preferred anything else over this. This? It was too much. Her apprentice had just become a warrior, and here she was, the entirety of who she was (perfect) being ripped apart for everyone to see.

She. Wanted. To. Die.

She didn’t get to think on that long because Rookfire had noticed her staring and came over, rising to their full height and staring down at her. She felt small. She felt insignificant, and she hated it. Oh, she loathed it almost as much as she did the showing of her screw-up and subsequent demotion. It was hell, and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

Peppered whiskers twitching with frustration, she met the larger cat's challenge with an indignant look of her own. ”Yes. There is a problem.” A slight paused as her eyes traveled along the length of the other cat. If it weren’t for the fact that they came from RiverClan and was also demanding a lot of Mossy’s attention, she’d maybe have thought them attractive. An annoying thought. ”I don’t like you.” She growled, voice holding all of its usual confidence and coldness as usual. That was something Elmshadow had told her to watch, her abrasive nature and bad attitude. She didn’t care. As much as she respected the late medicine cat, she wasn’t compromising in order to make everyone else comfortable. Au contraire, they should adjust their own actions in order to not get on her bad side.

”You come from another clan, and hog all of Mossy’s attention. You become an enforcer after going to one battle, and from my understanding nearly getting yourself killed. You’re a filthy fish. A fishy she-cat that takes and hogs the things I want. I loathe you. I hate you so much, and if it were not for Mossfreckle favoring you, I’d wish you to drown in the very river you came from.” The tricolor tabby hissed in a low tone as the cats around them began leaving.

[ @Mica – Hillstrider @alec can be continued in a private rp, I just wanted to get this done ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old Today, 09:10 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowlet View Post
Ravenheart
ShadowClan
they/them | 23 moons
[Small black cat with green eyes and a tuft of white chest fur]

"Hillstrider," they greeted. His friendly nature was growing on them. "I agree. With our combined powers, we'll train the best warriors in Shadowclan."

An exaggeration, but Ravenheart did have high hopes for themself. Leadership, especially to an unruly young cat, was not their strong suit, but this was a chance to change that. Ravenheart, a strong and dependable member of Shadowclan. Ravenheart, a trusted mentor. Ravenheart, not a trembling coward who backed away from a fight.

"Shall we head out?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Hazelstripepaw

Hazelstripe (Aka Hazelpaw but she would never call herself thus) came to the meeting late. Honestly, she hadn’t planned on showing up at all. After her demotion, she kept a low profile, glaring at anyone who would dare speak to her and going so far as to sleep out in the clearing to avoid being caught within the apprentice’s den. Honestly and truthfully, she was in a horrible mood.

Despite this mood, she decided to suck it up in hang out among the fringes of the meeting so she could at the very least hear of any new information. It just so happened that Runt had been called to the forefront after the kits were apprenticed. She didn’t care to cheer their names, it was beneath her. Her perfect legacy was stained with the punishment she had received, and she wouldn’t dare take further actions to compromise herself.

After Dawnstar finished the new apprentice’s ceremonies, the Queen of Mean began the familiar formalities of a warrior ceremony. Runt, her first and only apprentice was becoming a warrior. She… didn’t know how to feel. Her heart was beating, and she couldn’t help but feel butterflies in her stomach even though she wasn’t the one receiving their warrior name. She had to get closer, she had to—

All former hesitation thrown out of the window, Hazelpaw worked her way through the crowd with silent steps. As she made her way through the mass of cats, a loud, all too familiar voice caught her attention. Hillstrider! She knew him! Slowly, she eased her way to his free side, leaning in to gently rub her face against his shoulder. ”Hey there, Hilly ~” She cooed softly. The handsome tom, though annoying as all hell, brought her an odd sense of comfort and made her feel stupid (she was still definitely pissed with him for finding that ThunderClan apprentice but that was neither here nor there).

The moment didn’t last long, however, as she watched with pride as her apprentice was given her warrior name. Midnightpath! A fitting name! Then the cheers erupted and the newly named warrior was quickly approached by Nightshiver. Hazelstripe had been in the process of removing herself from Hilly’s side when she saw this. She stopped. She… she shouldn’t. The wide smile that had plastered itself on her face unbeknownst to her had started to fade as her amber eyes looked on. Runt looked so… happy. Though she was generally selfish, she couldn’t help but want to give her former apprentice some time to enjoy the moment. After all, it was what she owed her after their sometimes tension-filled moments together. The happy feeling she felt was then replaced by a sense of unease, a squeezing sensation within her chest.

She was jealous.

She wanted to be the first one to congratulate Midnightpath. She wanted to be the first to cheer her name. She wanted to the one her apprentice looked to for comfort in this moment. She wanted to be by the new warrior’s side.

They were taking her away from her.

They were taking what was hers.

Ears flattening against her head, she whipped her head away from Runt, whom she had been staring at for some time now. An ugly, imperfect emotion was starting to itch and prickle and scratch its way through her tricolored pelt. She hated it.

It was in this moment her amber orbs locked onto Rookfire. Irritation and anger flashed behind her eyes as she took note of the enforcer. She had taken what was hers as well. Hazelstripe had worked so hard to get Mossfreckle to give her attention, and here comes this RiverClan fish-muncher to steal him away from her. How dare she!? How dare that stupid new cat take what was rightfully hers? She hadn’t minded sharing Mossfreckle with Fogwatcher, and she was getting used to the idea that Hillstrider would have to be there as well, but Rookfire? They weren’t even a ShadowClan cat! They were the enemy!

As she glared at the former RiverClan cat through narrowed eyes, her fur began bristling with barely concealed anger — shaking in her spot next to the orange tom (Hillstrider). She was not happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire gave lostspark a brief glance, eyes softening ever so slightly at the sight of his former mentor and one of the two cats he had actually grown to trust over the short time hes been here. he let flashpaws denial of her abilities (really, killing a whole warrior out for blood was quite the accomplishment) disappear into nothingness between them, not really invested enough to care for flashpaws self esteem. besides, the lingering feeling of being watched had settled heavy on his side so his attention was devided, unfocussed. another glance to his new apprentice, something between pride and dread clouding in his stomach and whilst cinderpaw did not seem very convinced of her abilities, rookfire sure as hell was. "im sure you will" he assured her before averting his gaze. finally, he locked eyes with a cat he barely knew by sight, hazelstripe, (or hazelpaw as he was quite sure she was demoted at the moment) and the anger in her eyes, unexplained and with no appearant reason made him jerk his head up, questioning, baiting.
rookfire wouldve liked to see himself as a level headed and rational person, however, it appeared that some time between his first memory in riverclan and now, he had become quite quick to anger. this probably wasnt the best first impression one could give, appearing out of nowhere to praise someone for the murder they commited, exchange barely a handful of words and then disappear, tail briefly moving from side to side in quick jerks and shoulders set tense simply because someone had looked at him wrong. but thats exactly what he did, find his way around the cats between himself and hazel and come to a halt in front of her, almost too close to be casual. remaining white tipped ear twitching as if attempting to scare away flies, not getting close to flattening yet showing his displeasure clearly, he had straightened up to stand at full height and stare down at her. "you've got a problem?" rookfire asked, voice level and overall collected enough to keep most of the irritation inwards. if necesarry, the tense posture he could explain away by reason of the shoulder pain that had been a part of his daily life for the better part of a moon, and otherwise, rookfire had always been one to keep it just neutral enough to fly under the radar, he had no intention of getting into trouble with dawnstar or mistlewhisker after all. additonally, 'keep the emotions you feel most closest to you', his mother had said, remaining in his foggy mind as probably the truest bit of all her teachings.

[ @Rose , @Neptune. and @Blaaze for the very beginning. @Dark @Mica @Omari @Rowlet sorry if i mentioned someone for no reason, i have no idea whos involved. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Hazelstripepaw

Shame.

Overwhelming shame.

That is all Hazelpaw felt as Dawnstar continued the announcements. For a moment she broke her gaze from Rookfire and glanced at the leader before returning her amber orbs to rest upon the large enforcer. Each word, each snippet of detail that the leader said felt like nails being driven into her chest, every blow making it harder to breath.

Dawnstar had been her idol – still was, in fact. Though she wasn’t the most active around the clan, doing the right things, and being perfect was what she strove to be. She wanted to make the leader proud, one way or another but she failed. Here she was, being humiliated, driven into the dirt, chewed up, and spat out in front of the entire clan. It was unfair. She’d never made a mistake like this, never would again, but now everyone would know.

She messed up.

She was imperfect.

Her ears quickly flattened against her skull as her pelt burned in shame from the verbal degradation she received. Honestly, she wished the Queen of Mean would’ve just killed her in her den, using her as one of many pelts held therein. She wished she had been exiled. She would’ve preferred anything else over this. This? It was too much. Her apprentice had just become a warrior, and here she was, the entirety of who she was (perfect) being ripped apart for everyone to see.

She. Wanted. To. Die.

She didn’t get to think on that long because Rookfire had noticed her staring and came over, rising to their full height and staring down at her. She felt small. She felt insignificant, and she hated it. Oh, she loathed it almost as much as she did the showing of her screw-up and subsequent demotion. It was hell, and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

Peppered whiskers twitching with frustration, she met the larger cat's challenge with an indignant look of her own. ”Yes. There is a problem.” A slight paused as her eyes traveled along the length of the other cat. If it weren’t for the fact that they came from RiverClan and was also demanding a lot of Mossy’s attention, she’d maybe have thought them attractive. An annoying thought. ”I don’t like you.” She growled, voice holding all of its usual confidence and coldness as usual. That was something Elmshadow had told her to watch, her abrasive nature and bad attitude. She didn’t care. As much as she respected the late medicine cat, she wasn’t compromising in order to make everyone else comfortable. Au contraire, they should adjust their own actions in order to not get on her bad side.

”You come from another clan, and hog all of Mossy’s attention. You become an enforcer after going to one battle, and from my understanding nearly getting yourself killed. You’re a filthy fish. A fishy she-cat that takes and hogs the things I want. I loathe you. I hate you so much, and if it were not for Mossfreckle favoring you, I’d wish you to drown in the very river you came from.” The tricolor tabby hissed in a low tone as the cats around them began leaving.

[ @Mica – Hillstrider @alec can be continued in a private rp, I just wanted to get this done ]

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)

· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
As Ravendude suggested they leave, Hillstrider smiled. “For sure my dude! Let’s wait for the meeting to end though.” As announcements continued, Hillstrider was surprised to hear Hazelstripe settle nearby. The orange tom flashed the molly a smile before focusing on the leader again. Blah blah blah, place name, cat name, proper noun… yeah Hillstrider admittedly wasn’t getting any of it.

Instead, his goldfish brain—or more accurately, his ears—picked up the tense pawsteps of Rookfire before the tom actually appeared. He immediately got in Hazelstripe’s face, asking if there was a problem. Hillstrider let his signature sunshine smile bloom across his face, inching closer to Hazelstripe. “Hey my dude! No problem here! Just tryna enjoy the mee—“ And Hazelstripe was talking. Hillstrider’s smile grew a little strained, worsening with each hateful sentence the she-cat spat.

Then she started insulting the Enforcer, and Hillstrider shoved himself a little further in between them. He could hear the meeting wrapping up, and a confrontation like this was bound to get an audience. “Hazelstripe, my dude, let’s not get too heated, yeah? I’m sure we can all—“

“You’re a filthy fish. A fishy she-cat that takes and hogs the things I want.” Hillstrider gaped at the molly beside him, for once lost for words. Yellow eyes flicked between Hazelstripe and Rookfire, then at Ravendude sitting awkwardly in the corner with their apprentice. He needed to get them to listen otherwise the vibes were going to be even more rancid than they already were.

“OKAY!!” Hillstrider said probably a little too loudly, trying to bully Hazelstripe back from Rookfire so the molly would stop digging herself a deeper grave. “That’s enough my dude! Gonna need an apology from you Hazels my guy, but that can come later when we’ve all reset our vibes and are in a better place mentally, yeah?” The look Hillstrider gave Rookfire was practically stricken. “Congratulations on your new apprentice!” It was like trying to disarm a pipe bomb with a sledgehammer. He wasn’t smart enough for this!!!

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!