Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2020, 07:41 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Shimm
Wormbite was scowling deeply as he walked side by side Mossypaw. Really, it wasn't like he had anything against the tom. He was just aware he was.. really a lot. Though, Silvershade had requested him to go hunt with Mossypaw and Wormbite was ready to face one of that warrior's lectures.

Wormbite would halt in his tracks, taking the time to sniff the air for any prey. "Oi, can you scent anything?" He questioned, squinting his eyes at Mossypaw.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 13th, 2020 at 03:11 AM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 04:27 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon View Post
"Right! Um... well..." Loona hesitated, glancing towards what she assumed was the direction she had come from, and back at Fawnsqueak. He looked... healthy. Well fed. Despite his injury, which seemed to have had medical attention. She shifted her weight between her paws, thinking of how hard life had been since her mother had chased her and her siblings off. She glanced at her own skinny form and ruffled fur and couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"Sorry to be a bit forward, but uh..." Loona hesitated. It wouldn't hurt to ask, right? So far this cat had been extremely polite to her, even though she was intruding on his clan's territory. It didn't hurt to ask.

"Listen, I've been on my own for a few moons and well... in case you haven't noticed, it's not going well. I... well, I don't really know how this 'Riverclan' works, but if you had space... When there's prey around I'm normally a decent hunter and can hold my own, I can even swim and fish! Er..." Loona glanced at her paws, embarrassed, but shook her head and met the tom's eyes confidently.

"I know I've just met you, but would I be able to join your Riverclan?"
Fawnsqueak listened to the explanation with a growing sense of where this could be headed, even suppressing a faint smile at her inclusion of skills since selling herself as a useful member was wasted on him but endearing nonetheless that she believed he had the authority to make such decisions. "Oh," he said as she was finished but mentally cursed himself for the ridiculous non-answer when he'd had all the time in the world to come up with something less awkward. "I... well, maybe? You can come with me to camp, but actually-- I don't.. really make that call. Lionstor--" Habitually using 'Lionstorm' had finally come to bite him, and Fawnsqueak tried to correct himself, "Lionstar is the leader of RiverClan, but I'm sure he'll like you! He's super nice.. and you seem sweet and helpful, so.." Fawnsqueak cut off his ramble there with a cough and a pupil-dart.

"Okay," he started, eager to move on, "just.. here, follow me. I'll lead you back to camp." With a small flick of his tail-puff, he turned around (not so gracefully with his injury) and started the hobble toward the clearing.

[you can respond here if you want, but i'll also post in RC clearing]

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 12th, 2020, 12:07 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@implimm @:Grimm:

Petuniapaw trotted behind Sassyfire with a spring in her step. She so excited. Everything seems to just fall into place sense she came back. Plus there were flowers out here! There wasn't many in camp because cats picked them but out here you could find them coming up all over the place. Maybe I can pick some... The apprentice thought looking at all the different wild flowers.
Her attention was taken by the warrior's question, Petuniapaw's amber eyes turning to them in the proses. "Why wouldn't I come home?" She returned the question, trotting to Sassafrasfire's side. "Mister Fallenstream, -star back then, found me when I was a kit. I thought he was going to eat me!" Petuniapaw laughed. "But I was staving and he brought me to RiverClan and gave me a home. I had never really had a home before sense my mom got killed when my brother and I were real little. So, finding a home here was really awesome! Besides, I got lost and really missed it here, that's why I was so excited to come! Even if I learned almost everyone I know isn't here anymore. I get to finish growing up here, make friends and become a warrior! I couldn't do any of that if I never came to RiverClan." The patchy apprentice explained. Her demeanor wasn't the same as it was before, not as bouncy. Yet, Petuniapaw still shot a cheeky smile. "I also wouldn't have met you if I didn't Mister Ms. Sassyfire." After that she went back to just trotting beside her mentor watching the land. She really had missed it here, even if she hadn't gotten to be out in the territory much.
By the time Sassyfire warned them that someone else was there Petuniapaw had a flower hanging from her mouth. It was a little purple flower, a violet possibly. "Okay." The white and ginger tabby patched apprentice almost whispered. It was quiet and muffed but she did let Sassyfire take the lead. She never had something like this when she was out one of those rare times she had been out before she got lost.
It didn't take them long to find this cat who Sassyfire seemed to recognize as a warrior named Thorntail. Petuniapaw didn't know him at all but would leave it to Mister Ms. Sassyfire. Only think was, she would peek out around her mentor's legs. As if she was a kit peering around her mother because she was nosy. "He doesn't smell like RiverClan anymore." Petuniapaw commented her voice a bit muffled by the flowers she'd picked up.

@:Grimm: @Zero to Hero
(Quick bump! You have until tonight (8 PM Eastern Time) to post your characters requesting to see the leader so we can take you guys to Lionstar, or we'll move on without you and you'll have to re-arrange joining with Bill.)
@implimm

(Sorry, I was waiting to see if Grimm would reply first because it seemed kind of awkward to just burst into the scene at that moment, butttt I'm gonna do it anyways I guess)

Just then another tom entered the scene, this one slightly younger than the first. By the scent of the lands, Coastpaw knew he was finally back in RiverClan territory after 2 moons of wandering the streets of the two-leg place, helplessly lost with his bad sense of direction. Looking relieved beyond belief, he spotted Sassasrasfire and Petuniapaw right off the bat. He recognized Sassafrasfire instantly but knew that she might not recognize him since he was just a mere apprentice before he had decided to go on, what turned out to be a stupid, quest to try to see if he could find his kittypet mother. He probably absolutely reeked too, which wouldn't help his situation. "Uh... hi" He meowed quickly, offering a friendly smile to show he was no threat. "You might not recognize me, but I'm Coastpaw, I lived here in RiverClan a few moons ago."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; April 12th, 2020 at 12:08 PM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 02:51 PM
i am kenough

Sassafrasfire seemed to be content with the she-cat's lengthy answer, as they say nothing for a while before giving her a minute nod. She seemed to be having a good time, and they wouldn't be the one to disrupt. Besides, she was pretty cute. It made them rather happy.

"No, they don't," the warrior acknowledges softly, their body rigid. Their caution is soon unnecessary however, as Thorntail just... Disappears. Not literally of course, rather he'd just left again. Sassafrasfire narrows their eyes, feeling truly perplexed. When they go to move again, they nearly trip over Petuniapaw and jump a bit- Startled. "You don't need to hide, you know," they say to her. "You're on home territory, and any intruders are not- You're safe." Though it was a little bit amusing having the kid take shelter beneath them with her pretty flowers.

Just then another foreign scent washes over them though, and they let out a little sigh. They really just wished they could continue their walk with Petuniapaw and get to know her better, so they could get a feel of one another and get comfy for training. They couldn't do that if they kept running into intruders! Blinking as Coastpaw appears, of all cats, they shift on their paws. "Uh... Yes. Coastpaw, yes." They had absolutely no idea who Coastpaw was, but apparently they lived here too. "Well, don't disappear on us please. If you tag along... You can take a dip in the river before we get to camp. You reek, and Lionstar would have my pelt for bringing you back like this."

@Fuzzy @Zero to Hero
Old April 12th, 2020, 03:00 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Is this a repeat like last time?! Wasting time and energy on a cat who's uninterested. At this point, he'd prefer those bouncy-go lucky apprentices that every warrior gets and that's saying a lot. He hates those types. The reply from Sparrowpaw was really delayed, the white tom's green eyes darkened is slow disinterest. "Hey!" he shouted, trying to get the brown cat out of lala land. "If you don't want to be a warrior tell me ahead of time so I don't have to do this. I'll ask again: do you have any questions?" last of his words dragged irritatingly with flattened ears.
@:Grimm:
Old April 12th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Zero to Hero @implimm

Petuniapaw blinked in confusion. When she turned her amber gaze from Mister Ms. Sassyfire back to where Mister Thorntail was, he wasn't there!. Wow, he just vanished. The little molly didn't know that was possible. Well it was possible that he just walked off but Petunia liked to think he vanished. That was cooler.
She let out a slightly surprised squeak as Sassafrasfire moved and almost tripped on her. Ah maybe that wasn't a good idea. Petuniapaw stepped away from her mentor, an apologetic look flashing over her face for a bit. It was gone soon after the warrior spoke though. "Oh.." Petunia mumbled through the flowers. "I thought sense you wanted me to stay close I'd stick by you Mister Ms. Sassyfire. Though I was curious, but I won't do it again!" The apprentice explained through the flowers. With the stims her voice was muffled yet you could hear it just fine. As if she was used to talking around things in her mouth.
Petuniapaw was going back to walking when another strange scent hit her nose. Oh this one stunk. Was it some kind of twoleg animal? Her question was answered swiftly as Coastpaw headed over to them. He looked some what familiar to her but honestly Petuniapaw didn't know him. She glanced up at Sassafrasfire as they spoke with the apprentice. "Oh yes! I'm sorry but you do not smell pretty Coastpaw. Getting in the Riverwould be nice." Petuniapaw commented after what her mentor said. "Wouldn't want Mister Lionstar sending you back because you smell like that either." She added more comfortable with him then she was with the warrior. Besides he smelled really bad.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:10 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Vixen sat just a tail length inside the RiverClan border waiting patiently. His gaze wandered around, taking everything in. He shifted his weight and continued taking all the scents and sights in.

(@BILL.)

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; April 13th, 2020 at 04:09 PM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 07:41 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Traveler was barreling through the forest, not caring where she found herself. Her paw was throbbing in immense pain, blood pouring from where the class were supposed to be. 'Keep running! If anyone threatens you, you still have three good paws! Just keep running, Traveler!' She yelled in her head.

@starshooter
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Wings
Eveningpaw nervously had stepped over the border, she used her nose to search for the camp, she knew she wasn’t going to be assumed an apprentice, as she was 19 moons old, but she was done playing kit-games, it was time for her to face the reality, Skyclan was gone, and she alone couldn’t revive the clan, her scent had morphed, it wasn’t the typical scent of a loner or rogue, it smelled more of a mix between Skyclan’s scent and a loner’s scent, the scent of a loner who joined Skyclan and hadn’t fully taken over the true skyclan scent, but she wasn’t aware the scent had morphed. She kept her ears pricked looking for Riverclanners, who might attack her at first site.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 13th, 2020, 01:08 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

The partly ginger molly wandered through the territory in search of prey. She had already caught a vole and she had hid that under a tree. Scenting the air once more she smelled... SkyClan? Mixed with loner? Odd. Exploring further towards the scent she down wind in a budding bush. She was thankful that it was becoming new-leaf and the plants were growing back their leaves. Creeping closer she discovered a loner, her scent mixed with SkyClan? Didn't SkyClan merge with RiverClan a couple moons ago? Stepping out of the bush, she padded towards the molly. "Who are you and what do you want?" Her icy blue stare studied the she, looking for any sign of aggression or mistrust.
@Zesty Mango
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread