Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Mica
Today 05:00 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:59 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:54 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:37 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:36 PM

Old June 24th, 2019, 12:20 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
@BILL.

She snorted. Her paws skid against the ground as she slid from the other feline, avoiding his claws. Cherryblossom lashed her tail and gazed at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. The attention was making her head spin with excitement, and she felt her lips curl in a grin as she darted away, racing along the border. She was having far too much fun to give up now! "Oh, no. I just figured RiverClan's brains were too small to even notice that I was from a different Clan!" she called back, a purr of amusement in her throat.
Cherryblossom aimed toward the border, looking as though she were about to cross over into her own territory before veering off further into RiverClan. She wouldn't go too far from the border- she wasn't that stupid. All she wished to do was get under this tom's fur and rile him up to the peak of his annoyance. And if she needed to, she'd unsheathe her pristine claws and fight back just to save her fur. She had just groomed it, for StarClan's sake!
The second she was on the move, Lionstorm was on her tail, lunging forward again with outstretched claws to slash at her hind-legs. This she-cat was an annoyance for sure, and he figured he could find some enjoyment in making her hurt for her transgressions.

"You must not be very bright," he called as he leaped, propelling himself off of a fallen log as he launched himself toward her to tackle her down. "But that's not a surprise, everyone knows WindClan cats have brains the size of a rabbit's foot!" That was to say, puny in comparison to the other Clans.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 26th, 2019, 03:04 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

The second she was on the move, Lionstorm was on her tail, lunging forward again with outstretched claws to slash at her hind-legs. This she-cat was an annoyance for sure, and he figured he could find some enjoyment in making her hurt for her transgressions.

"You must not be very bright," he called as he leaped, propelling himself off of a fallen log as he launched himself toward her to tackle her down. "But that's not a surprise, everyone knows WindClan cats have brains the size of a rabbit's foot!" That was to say, puny in comparison to the other Clans.
Cherryblossom hissed as she felt claws slashing at her hind legs, but she didn't allow it to stop her as she continued to sprint along the unfamiliar territory. However, she quickly came to a stop as she couldn't figure out which way to turn. Next thing she knew, Cherryblossom was being tackled to the ground with an "oof", the breath knocked out of her. She glared up at Lionstorm with a growl, her tail lashing. "You ruined my fur! I spent so long making it look this perfect!" She frowned and unsheathed her claws, wiggling in the tom's grasp. Cherryblossom huffed, lashing out blindly and trying to slide away from Lionstorm to get back to her own territory. Looks like her fun would have to come to an end.
If she escaped him in time.
Old June 26th, 2019, 04:25 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Oakbranch glanced back occasionally to check that Moonriselight [ @GLaDOS ] was following. She slowed her pace as the border quickly approached.

(sorry for the double mention, I wanted to get the starter up for this asap so you weren't waiting on me at all
Also @Wish this is the roleplay you come in with the kits but I'd wait till it gets to that point before starting.)

Last edited by Cave; June 26th, 2019 at 04:42 PM.
Old June 26th, 2019, 05:00 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Oakbranch glanced back occasionally to check that Moonriselight [ @GLaDOS ] was following. She slowed her pace as the border quickly approached.

(sorry for the double mention, I wanted to get the starter up for this asap so you weren't waiting on me at all
Also @Wish this is the roleplay you come in with the kits but I'd wait till it gets to that point before starting.)
Moonriselight followed close behind Oakbranch. "Im coming.", she replied calmly. The queen padded uo to the border, sniffing to scent anything unusual.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 26th, 2019, 05:12 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Moonriselight followed close behind Oakbranch. "Im coming.", she replied calmly. The queen padded uo to the border, sniffing to scent anything unusual.
Oakbranch kept an eye out for Windclan patrols, though maybe she kept a little too much of an eye on the border as her paws scraped on roots and thick clumps of grass that lined the areas patrolled. She saw no other cat other than Moonriselight and smelled no scent than what came from the breezy moorlands of their neighboring clan. However, the winds were changing slowly but surely.

(you can scent rouge in the next post if you want, but I wouldn't say blood yet, I wouldn't want this to be like 5 posts total it would be kinda boring otherwise)
Old June 26th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Wish

My Mood: Sad

[Oakbranch @Cave Moonriselight @GLaDOS]
(I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread, srry about that. Don't feel obligated to discover the trio yet, but now they're there, at least. Beware, I take a long time to write my posts. I might seem AFK, but I'm probably just fussing over the write words to use. XD)

The pregnant molly hissed in pain. She wished she had never gotten tangled up with that manipulative tom. She was so blinded by love, she swore to follow him wherever he went. The cowardly cat had disappeared as quickly as he came. Another contraction hit, and Rose yelped. The brown tabby could hardly walk now, numb with pain. As soon as she discovered her pregnancy, she attempted to travel to her former home. She could take care of herself, but there was no way she could take care of kits as well. The Twoleg could feed her that disgusting hard stuff, and she and her kits would live.

But she knew she wouldn't live after this. This was no regular birth; too much blood, too much pain. She had had only one litter before, but she knew it wasn't normal. After avoiding the scent markings of the bloodthirsty forest cats for so long, she had deliberately entered their territory. She knew she wouldn't live through this, and her kits probably wouldn't either. But if they did, maybe even murderous forest cats would take pity on helpless kits. The most painful contraction yet seared through her. She collapsed with exhaustion, blood pooling around her. She screamed in agony as she pushed out the sac that was her kit. All her pain seemed to evaporate for a millisecond as she sliced open the membrane. A tiny she-kit with only white fuzz was revealed. Rose gazed in wonder. The kit looked exactly like Rose's mother. There was no time to marvel, as more pain circulated through her body. She gasped for air as another sac revealed a she-kit covered in black fur. Rose smiled. The kits' father had a black pelt, but she saw no resemblance of the cold-hearted tom in her kits. Rose's only despair was that she would never get to see their eyes open.

She could feel the life draining out of her. With what energy she had left, Rose licked her kits clean and pulled them close to her, trying to keep them warm. The tiny kits attempted to suckle, but Rose had little milk to give. She curled up against her precious kits, blood staining her fur. Even in the tragedy, Rose could not help but feel joy. Surrounded by your loved ones. There was no better way to die. The only thoughts in her head as she breathed her last breath were how much she loved the bundles of fur curled up next to her. She had no idea what life awaited her kits, but if she did, she would purr with pride.
Old June 27th, 2019, 06:32 PM
the tale of six.

Cherryblossom had wanted to come back here for a while, hoping that she could catch a glimpse of another RiverClanner. The fun she had had last time was quite lovely and she only wanted to experience more of it. Even if she had left the scene with multiple scars that she had been sure Beepaw hadn't liked to heal, Cherryblossom was coming back. And hopefully a new RiverClan cat would show up this time. What was the fun in only annoying the same cat over and over?
She stalked along the border just had she had done a moon ago, her tail waving excitedly. The proud feline purred as she looked over the border. "Come out, come out wherever you are, Fish-Faces!" Cherryblossom called, snorting with laughter. "Aw, are you too scared to face the sight of my beauty? Too afraid to handle my sheer perfection?" The Siamese cackled and sat right on the border marker, her tail waving. "Oh, look, I'm in two territories at once! What are you going to do about it, Pebble-Brains?"
She was already having so much fun.

@Dipper
Old June 27th, 2019, 06:48 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Cherryblossom had wanted to come back here for a while, hoping that she could catch a glimpse of another RiverClanner. The fun she had had last time was quite lovely and she only wanted to experience more of it. Even if she had left the scene with multiple scars that she had been sure Beepaw hadn't liked to heal, Cherryblossom was coming back. And hopefully a new RiverClan cat would show up this time. What was the fun in only annoying the same cat over and over?
She stalked along the border just had she had done a moon ago, her tail waving excitedly. The proud feline purred as she looked over the border. "Come out, come out wherever you are, Fish-Faces!" Cherryblossom called, snorting with laughter. "Aw, are you too scared to face the sight of my beauty? Too afraid to handle my sheer perfection?" The Siamese cackled and sat right on the border marker, her tail waving. "Oh, look, I'm in two territories at once! What are you going to do about it, Pebble-Brains?"
She was already having so much fun.

@Dipper
It'd been... a morning, Shiverpetal was already exhausted but was glad the twolegs weren't anywhere to be seen, they'd already captured Fallenstar and had taken him away someplace. Shiverpetal wasn't concerned because well, that was fine, they had a backup anyway: Grousestar would be the new leader. The backup had been delivered to them just in time, too. A yawn escaped Shiverpetal as he collapsed by the riverbed and gazed at the sky, his paws heavy from rescue attempts and attacks on twolegs -- tiring work, it was. Herb-collecting and saving Fallenstar could wait while he took a snooze on a rather comfortable rock. Maybe the problems would have disappeared by then as they always seemed to do.

A feminine yowl brought him to peek an eye open when it seemed to be nearby, spouting some nonsense that he hadn't caught at first. Listening closer, his ears tilted toward the source, line of sight following soon after. Shiverpetal squinted, then hummed a quiet noise of contemplation: she was right about one thing, her pelt did have a quite lovely shimmer in the glow of the sun reflecting off the water. "Sup," he greeted in a friendly tone, rolling to face her properly - bits of grass clung to his white-gray fur. "Don't think I've ever seen anybody have so much fun on a border before. A splendid breath of fresh air." Visually appealing as well, something he could admire for the remainder of the afternoon in hopes of seeing the orange-red rays of sundown cast over her fur. Sublime. "Are you comin' over or more of a walk-the-line type?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old June 27th, 2019, 07:13 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

It'd been... a morning, Shiverpetal was already exhausted but was glad the twolegs weren't anywhere to be seen, they'd already captured Fallenstar and had taken him away someplace. Shiverpetal wasn't concerned because well, that was fine, they had a backup anyway: Grousestar would be the new leader. The backup had been delivered to them just in time, too. A yawn escaped Shiverpetal as he collapsed by the riverbed and gazed at the sky, his paws heavy from rescue attempts and attacks on twolegs -- tiring work, it was. Herb-collecting and saving Fallenstar could wait while he took a snooze on a rather comfortable rock. Maybe the problems would have disappeared by then as they always seemed to do.

A feminine yowl brought him to peek an eye open when it seemed to be nearby, spouting some nonsense that he hadn't caught at first. Listening closer, his ears tilted toward the source, line of sight following soon after. Shiverpetal squinted, then hummed a quiet noise of contemplation: she was right about one thing, her pelt did have a quite lovely shimmer in the glow of the sun reflecting off the water. "Sup," he greeted in a friendly tone, rolling to face her properly - bits of grass clung to his white-gray fur. "Don't think I've ever seen anybody have so much fun on a border before. A splendid breath of fresh air." Visually appealing as well, something he could admire for the remainder of the afternoon in hopes of seeing the orange-red rays of sundown cast over her fur. Sublime. "Are you comin' over or more of a walk-the-line type?"
Hearing a voice, Cherryblossom flicked her icy gaze over to where it had come from. She opened her mouth to spew more insults, but was caught off guard at the words he spoke. "I- uh- yeah, I suppose," she stuttered, not knowing how to reply. How was this RiverClan cat so laid back even while she was speaking so poorly of them? And he was inviting her over? Her eyes narrowed suspiciously, but in the end Cherryblossom took the few steps she needed to in order to approach the stranger.
"Since when does a RiverClanner allow WindClan to cross over the border?" she mumbled to herself, visibly confused, "Maybe they're more stupid than I thought." Her tail waved from side to side, her posture tense and more cautious than she'd ever been. Then, she looked down and saw a patch of fur sticking out, and with a disgusted gasp began to groom her entire pelt for the fifth time that day.
Old June 27th, 2019, 07:25 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Hearing a voice, Cherryblossom flicked her icy gaze over to where it had come from. She opened her mouth to spew more insults, but was caught off guard at the words he spoke. "I- uh- yeah, I suppose," she stuttered, not knowing how to reply. How was this RiverClan cat so laid back even while she was speaking so poorly of them? And he was inviting her over? Her eyes narrowed suspiciously, but in the end Cherryblossom took the few steps she needed to in order to approach the stranger.
"Since when does a RiverClanner allow WindClan to cross over the border?" she mumbled to herself, visibly confused, "Maybe they're more stupid than I thought." Her tail waved from side to side, her posture tense and more cautious than she'd ever been. Then, she looked down and saw a patch of fur sticking out, and with a disgusted gasp began to groom her entire pelt for the fifth time that day.
"Neato," he rumbled and closed his eyes for a couple seconds, drinking in the moment's serenity with the birds chirping, the babble of the water. The moors of WindClan made a faint swooshing noise that calmed him to his core, an impressive feat when he was perhaps the most relaxed warrior to exist. Upon opening his eyes again, Shiverpetal saw the stranger had come closer and drank in the beautiful combination of colors, enjoying the weaving and intermingling of tan and brown, the seal point markings. Mellowly flicking his tail, he said, "I'm glad you're staying a while."

Shiverpetal shrugged, nonchalant. "Weren't you already having a little luau on the border? Figured you'd cross anyway, so now you're a guest and not an intruder." To him, it was that simple when he steered clear from Clan tensions. "So come on in, take a load off. Relax," Shiverpetal invited and as if to demonstrate, had stretched long limbs over the ground in a sweeping motion. "Leave your troubles at the border and enjoy the sun."

everything about us is going to be wonderful