Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 10:06 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 10:05 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ellie
Today 10:04 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 09:59 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2017, 06:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"you have a lot to learn kit" duskheart said to him, wait till he finds out what passing away means she thought
Lionkit nodded," Yeah. Like all the battle moves and how to hunt and memorizing the warrior code, which I sort of know." He meowed unaware of death or kittypets, or the Syndicate or loners or rouges. He knew of the other clans though. He'd heard of Starclan and thought it was a clan trapped in Silverpelt (the sky)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 10th, 2017 at 06:39 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:44 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit nodded," Yeah. Like all the battle moves and how to hunt and memorizing the warrior code, which I sort of know." He meowed unaware of death or kittypets, or the Syndicate or loners or rouges. He knew of the other clans though. He'd heard of Starclan and thought it was a clan trapped in Silverpelt (the sky)
"not just that though" she queen meowed

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Mind if I jump in with my apprentice?
Not at all! Go ahead ^^
If that's fine with @Beam of course
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"not just that though" she queen meowed
Lionkit tipped his head," Oh, like how kits are born right, or how to unsheathe my claws?" He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:04 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
No worries! I wondered where you'd went, haha!
~~~

Ambercloud gave no sign that she'd heard. As the medicine cat had said, her consciousness escaping her grasp as it fleed the venom like a mouse fleeing a hunter. The moment she snagged it, the molly was awake, but a split second later, it had escaped again. Who knew how long it would go on. Even with her mind neutral, random seizures rocketed her body into action. The scarier part was that there were fewer and less frequent then usual. Was her body giving up and her soul leaving it too? That's what it felt like. Well- not fhat she could feel anything. Between spurts of Ambercloud's catches she managed to gasp out over a period of time: "Thistlepaw.. Thistlepaw.. were you.. were you bitten?" Her new apprentice sounded fine when he spoke, but Amber was delusional. Maybe her brain was playing tricks on her again. For all she knew, Surgestorm might not of even been on the meadow next to her. Someone shoved the tansy into her mouth, though, and as far as she knew, Thistle had no training in the art of medicine. But maybe that was just an illusion as well.

Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

Ambercloud was so sick of hearing her subconscious repeat that word. For once she'd like something to be certain. Because right now, it didn't really look like she was going to make it. Her body was giving up. Her strength was already depleted. Her mind was jumbled and pieces seemed to be missing from the splitting headache StarClan had ever so kindly gifted to the she-cat.
StarClan. Why would the Clans' ancestors do this to her? She was so young! Who would Thistlepaw be given to when she died-
No! The dappled tortoiseshell pictured all of her friends and family and then her apprentice and began fighting against the poison with all she had left. Was it enough? Only time would tell. Though, time seemed to be turning his back on her. A voice, warm and soft, shone like a light through the fuzz in Amber's screwed-up mind-
"May luck, ever present, turn her back on my foe."
Ambercloud's brain screamed, Mom! Up in StarClan her mother was rooting for her; that she knew like the front of her own black-and-ginger paw. But that saying.. it was so heart-achingly familiar that it gave the she-cat more energy, however so small, and she stopped leaving her consciousness. Nope- the molly had caught it for good this time! Still she was dying, and more pain wasn't exactly a good thing (she was recieving it from holding her mind in place) but now she had a new hope. Luck wasn't much, but she was always known for luck.

So the tortie grasped her conscious with a firm paw and it seemed to whisper, give me your best shot.

~~~

Long posts ruuuuuule xD my fingers hurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
No worries! I'm glad you're back.

@Zero to Hero

Thistlepaw nodded at the medicine cat. In the medicine den, he'd have access to all his healing herbs. The sooner they could get his mentor there, the better her chances. "I can help get her on your back," the apprentice offered. He would have carried Ambercloud himself, but he knew the reality was that he was simply too small for that. Starclan, why am I so useless! He heard mentor calling out for him in her fever asking if he'd been bit. "No, Ambercloud, I'm just fine. You saved me. Now hang in there. We're going to get you home," he meowed to the shecat soothingly.
Surgestorm studied the warrior for a moment as she went out of conciousness only to come back a few moments later. He couldn't even begin to imagine the pain and agony she was in right now as the poison spread like fire through her viens. However, the medicine cat grasped onto the hope that StarClan was fighting this battle with her, and they weren't planning to take this warrior, this mentor, this friend, away from WindClan.
He blinked back into reality as Thistlepaw spoke, nodding his head. "That's a good plan." He meowed, lowering his stance a bit to make it easier for the warrior to be able to be slid onto his back. It would be a long and tiring trek back home with the extra weight on his paws, but the medicine cat had no doubt that they'd make it. He wasn't the type to give in to challenges, especially when it came to the life of one of his clanmates.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Not at all! Go ahead ^^
If that's fine with @Beam of course
Fine w/ me!! @Undercover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Seeing the other kit fluffing up his fur as well, Willowkit made herself seem as big as she possibly could. At the question, the kit forced her fur to lie flat. "Nothing happened," she murmured. "It's always been like this."

(Writers block gah! Sorry!)
Echokit forced his fur to flatten out on his tail, seeing the other kit tried again to fluff out their fur as well. Echo kit's ears perked, straining to hear her words. "Oh." he commented after her response, hmm, was he all blurry on one side to her? Or was Echokit just a gray smudge in the air? he shook his head, clearing his wandering thought from the kit's eye. "Oh, cool?" he said awkwardly.
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:27 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit tipped his head," Oh, like how kits are born right, or how to unsheathe my claws?" He meowed
"yes" the dark and orange queen said.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post

Fine w/ me!! @Undercover

Echokit forced his fur to flatten out on his tail, seeing the other kit tried again to fluff out their fur as well. Echo kit's ears perked, straining to hear her words. "Oh." he commented after her response, hmm, was he all blurry on one side to her? Or was Echokit just a gray smudge in the air? he shook his head, clearing his wandering thought from the kit's eye. "Oh, cool?" he said awkwardly.
Willowkit perked up slightly, ignoring the fact that the other kit was studying her eye. "On a lighter note, what's your name?" The kit seemed much happier to change the topic, and all notes of hostilty in her eyes had vanished in thin air. Sitting down to groom the last bits of raised fur on her neck back down, Willowkit stole a chance to take on last look at the Apprentice's Den. Without waiting for an answer from the stranger, Willowkit leaped to her feet. "I can't wait to be an apprentice! Three more moons! Three more moons!" Chanting the words out loud made her bristle with excitement, her progress on grooming set back to zero.

Willowkit bounced around for a moment before returning to the kit. "Sorry! What were we talking about?" Despite her calmer expression, her legs were trembling and her tail quivered with excitement.
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Beam
Yewclaw was walking around and bumped into a kit," wha? Uh nborn(newborn) kit is in da clearin'? And wha(why) in da name of sterclan (Starclan) is der a Thunderclan kit loose not guarded. I thunk (think) Windclan ain't got no kits."

Old August 10th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm studied the warrior for a moment as she went out of conciousness only to come back a few moments later. He couldn't even begin to imagine the pain and agony she was in right now as the poison spread like fire through her viens. However, the medicine cat grasped onto the hope that StarClan was fighting this battle with her, and they weren't planning to take this warrior, this mentor, this friend, away from WindClan.
He blinked back into reality as Thistlepaw spoke, nodding his head. "That's a good plan." He meowed, lowering his stance a bit to make it easier for the warrior to be able to be slid onto his back. It would be a long and tiring trek back home with the extra weight on his paws, but the medicine cat had no doubt that they'd make it. He wasn't the type to give in to challenges, especially when it came to the life of one of his clanmates.
@blue jellie

Thistlepaw, modded and grabbed a mouthful of his mentor's scruff, he dug his claws into the earth and pulled with all his weight and strength, moving Ambercloud at an agonizingly slow pace, at least that's how it felt to him. Starclan, give me strength! Whether it was truly his warrior ancestors assisting him, or the adrenaline, Thistlepaw was able to drag his much larger mentor onto Surgestorm's back. "You're going to be ok," he assured her again, "Just hold on."
Closed Thread