Today 10:15 AM

Old July 3rd, 2024, 06:23 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

CW: dissociation

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 12 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

squirrelrise. squirrelrise. squirrelrise.

the name replays in the newly named warrior's head like a broken record. it's not what she'd expected. in all honesty, she was worried that she'd get something meek sounding, like squirrelshiver. she simply blinks as the leader rests her maw atop her head briefly as she processes it. squirrelrise sounds..good..yeah, she thinks. she just needs to do the name justice. had she already..? hmm.

following, sleepypaw is named sleepysunrise. rookpaw turns into rookfire. then, the cheering starts and she shifts uncomfortably as she rises because, okay, definitely too much attention. taking a deep breath to try and calm her racing heart, she shuffles through the crowd, back to her mo- men- former mentor. mother (she realizes, the deputy had in fact been more of a mother to her than her biological one ever was, but she stays quiet). mistlewhisker – who she's certain cheered hers and the others names the loudest out of anyone.

settling back down beside the larger molly, her nerves settle just slightly. she feels.. oddly sad once she realizes that there'll be no more training with mistlewhisker. "th-thank you..for being..s-such a good me-mentor, and more." squirrelrise speaks up, a small smile appearing on her maw. if she's honest, there's much more she's thankful for, but that could be saved for later. especially considering dawnstar was speaking up again and stars, there's an odd feeling in her chest that shes only felt a few times once she hears the news of the injured thunderclanner and dead windclanner. anger.

[ @Mica augh bad reply alert I'm so sorry ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; July 3rd, 2024 at 06:24 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 07:32 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 8 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

settling in his new seat, quillpaw listens to his grandmother intently as she speaks up after the ceremonies are done. reassignments, blah,blah - he doesn't really care about those. what interests him is the troubling matters of border problems. a dead windclanner and an injured thunderclanner, an apprentice, nonetheless. and usually, he isn't one to care about such political matters. but considering what they'd just done to riverclan, he can't help but frown. are his clanmates really that stupid? do they have dung for brains?

his fur bristles in mild irritation. he knew more than half of his clanmates were nuisances, but not to the point that they couldn't think about the well-being of shadowclan before they went and sunk their claws into somebody. while his grandmother's threat to whoever hurt the warrior and apprentice was scary enough (not necessarily to him), he personally thinks that even if the perpetrator does admit to it – they should be left in the other clans territory so they'd get their chance to be injured.

shadowclan has enough problems already. considering there was a literal cannibal murderer still going about. better to get rid of the ones putting shadowclan in danger, he thinks. even if that meant in some unsavory ways, he's sure some cat would be willing to get their paws dirty for the clans sake. he lets out a sigh.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 3rd, 2024, 07:35 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

PONDPAW
SILVER TONGUE
MIND READER

Pondpaw wrapped her tail neatly around her paws. ''I'd like to hear the rest of the meeting before we leave, if that's alright with you, Tuftedtusk.''

{ @Aroogi }

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1 and Trick of the Eye.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 07:40 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Wonderful no complaints, moving on. "Glowingpaw has recently informed me that I've been far too soft on our Enforcers. So, we're making a few changes and see how they work out. The Guards are being disbanded, in place of losing them I'll be adding more Enforcers." She'd agree with the apprentice that they weren't needed, not if her Enforcers started stepping up their game.

"We'll be adding more restrictions for the Enforcers, however, before I make set restrictions, I'll speak with Lostspark, Hawkbite, and Mistlewhisker and listen to their council on the best way to ensure our Enforcers remain elites." The three of them had held the Enforcer ranks the longest, they should know better than most what should be expected from the best of ShadowClan.

"Sleepysunrise, Rookfire, Briarsplash, Tuftedtusk, and Yellowtwist. You five will added to the Enforcers." The she-cat decided right then and there. Sleepysunrisse and Rookfire were going to be added anyway, the additional three merely popped up into her head. Briarsplash and Tuftedtusk she's been watching, and Yellowtwist already had Hawkbite's approval.

"I am hoping with five new Enforcers this situation with our mystery murderer will be dealt with swiftly." The Clan leader had not forgotten that they had a killer among them. She was tempted to lift the patrol restriction, but with the trouble between WindClan and ThunderClan brewing thanks to dumbasses, it was probably best to keep it in place.

Shrewstep's place as an Enforcer was currently in jeopardy, the tom hadn't been seen much if at all around the clan these days, and his performance at the RiverClan battle had been severely lacking. Silverlark was as well, but the tom's been healing, but he was slowly following in Darkfall's lackadaisical paw steps. She'll have to speak about the two when she meets with her deputy and Enforcers to set up restrictions.

"Meeting dismissed." Dawnstar allowed the cats to leave as she swished her tail.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @JackHunt_17 @shaae_26 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @ghost. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @samm @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @isla @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @DaffodilFlight @ollie @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @SnowheartTC @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 3rd, 2024 at 07:42 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 08:10 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

GLOWINGPAW
--
[ Small, grey, white and light cream cat. ]
[ HE / THEY ]
[ KITTY SOFTPAWS & LYREBIRD'S LULLABY ]
[ Perm Active & Inactive ]

--
If the tom was being totally honest, he had completely zoned out and began playing with the few rocks at his paws while waiting in a reply from Darkmentor. So…when his name came out of Dawnstar’s maw, shock was swiftly replaced but fear. Fear that he swept under the mushroom as quickly as it appeared. Golden and grey pelt stiffened until she finished. He was still, unmoved as his suggestions actually affected the whole Clan. The apprentice wasn’t keen on drawing attention to himself but oh boy! Did they fail at that goal. Ha, how funny. The brother of the rule hater was now giving the Clan even more rules… Glowingpaw almost laughed out loud at it all but he kept quiet. They would just have to deal with the former Guards backlash if push came to shove. He couldn’t care less about those useless idiots.

New Enforcers and regulations were good at least. Sleepysunrise was the one he knew and they planned on keeping it that way. They didn’t cheer, they had missed the chance to do that earlier. Doing it now would be pointless…
Welp…Sir. Looks like times are changing, I’ll see you soon….I guess sometime around sunrise. Have a good night, sir!” He mews, golden and blue eyes shifting away from the larger tom as the Clan was dismissed. He pads off, perhaps they could drag Grouse along with the rest of crowd and away from the Medicine Den for once.

[ @Dark ]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fenrir; July 3rd, 2024 at 08:16 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 09:13 PM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"oh it's the mythical, miracle, cynical, criminal- the greatest leader you've ever seen! a propaganda machine."

[ @/estelle [sleepysunrise mentions] , @/mica [mistlewhisker mention] , @/ellie [mossfreckle mention] , @stag [glowingpaw!] ]

what's that feeling? when the world shifts under paw, dizzying, and you feel like you're a million feet tall, and everything swims and spins and threatens to destroy you? vertigo, was it?

that was exactly what grouse was feeling. his entire body felt like it was freeze framed, breath stuck squarely in his throat and paws planted like lead. sleepypaw- sleepysunrise now (what a beautiful name. it suited her, he supposed. the quiet, slow rise of the sun in all its subtle but scorching glory. out of reach. untouchable. like dawn. what a reverent name, for a reverent she) -was an enforcer? an enforcer. a position of power.

he was wrong. he'll be the first to say it. he was wrong about her. about everything. about every quiet laugh and gentle prod of conversation, about every comfort he had shared and every soft word of dissent. every joke. every stupid line.

he was wrong. she was just like them. she was a killer. she was a tyrant.

somehow, that seemed to be a common theme. he felt dizzy, and silly, and like an utter and absolute fool.

fool me once-
shame on me.

it was exactly the same. when he thought maybe, just maybe he was getting through and they were hearing his words- listening to him about how this whole power thing is a trap. about how mistlewhisker and dawnstar are forever relegated to a life of paranoid violence. how the enforcers are only as strong for as many cats listen to their words. for how without a clan behind any of them, they are nothing. that the choice is up to each of them. that rules and laws and regulations aren't real. how they should decide for themselves, not chase something so fickle and false and fleeting -they were ripped from him. the bait they were chasing was tossed. and dawnstar yanked them in like a fish on a hook, out of grousepaw's outstretched arms.

it was mistlewhisker all over again.

fool me twice.

shame on you.

and it happened again. sleepypaw was ripped from him as violently as a tooth, and he felt. . . devastated. maybe she wasn't even really a friend- he would call her one, if that mattered. but he had hope and some form of trust.

it was foolish, naïve to think they'd hear him on how this control was a cage. he didn't want to change them. he had just. . . thought that maybe they wanted to be happy, too. to make a world where people could be themselves without the model of a good warrior, without borders and dictators and gods.

yet, in trying to unshackle them, he had backed right into the cage. the door had been shut on him, and he realized for what might have been the very first time- truly -that he was trapped, too. amber eyes blown side, pupils slited, the tom frantically looked around the gathered cats until his gaze rested on his mentor, mossy brown and cream, reverent and unaware of the plight striking his apprentice. grousepaw had half a mind to, in that very moment, go to him and tell him he was gone. that this was enough. that he was leaving, and never looking back, that he tried to be the person he had always wanted high ranks to be.

but that was irrational. and stupid. this was his opportunity. maybe it was a cage by design, but even cages have keys. even locks can be picked.

so grousepaw reigned himself in. he loved his clan- not for being a clan. not for its rules and for its leaders, but for its people. for the pride in each warriors eyes when they work together to feed the queens and elders. for the gratitude and unity and kinship when smoothing down a wound of his clanmate. for the community.

the clan was dismissed, and grouse stood with a swimming head, trotting over to glowingpaw.

that was a whole 'nother thing. glowingpaw had singlehandedly gotten dawnstar to stricken up her enforcers. to crack down. every little exploit and bend of rules that he had carefully hounded out during his earlier moons, before he had to play it safe and easy to secure his spot in shadowclan's elite, was about to be completely severed.

thanks glowingpaw. really looking out for your brother, there. he thought, but couldn't bring himself to feel any real anger. he grouped up with the lighter apprentice, and canted his head exhaled sharply.

"what a meetin', ey, glowin'." he mused, practically jogging towards the apprentice den. an idea, one from much earlier in their apprenticeship, came to him and he grinned slightly, just ever so slightly diverting their course more towards the apprentice den area, where the stream cut through. "i guess i have you to thank for makin' my punk life harder?" he mused, tilting his head a bit with one of those up-to-no-good smirks.

[cont. in mud battle]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old July 3rd, 2024, 09:21 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

SKYSHADE
The Skywatcher

Blue eyes looked up at Dawnstar. Narrowed. Turned to Glowingpaw, head tipping to the side, whiskers twitching ever so slightly.

Dawnstar had gone off the word of an apprentice that Guards needed to be abandoned? Was that seriously the road ShadowClan was headed down?

Words formed and died in the dark-gray-and-white warrior's throat, her tail tip twitching to-and-fro out of irritation. If Skyshade had been in Dawnstar's position, she would've sent Glowingpaw away with a warning.

Apprentices didn't need to be telling their Clan Leader what to do.

Once Dawnstar had dismissed the meeting, Skyshade got to her paws and stretched, her tail curving towards her lower back. She padded away from the meeting with a ''Hmph.''

[ OPEN POST. ]

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1 and Trick of the Eye.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.

Last edited by paedyn; July 3rd, 2024 at 09:21 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 09:32 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Fallenmoon padded away

Mothcloud sighed

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old July 3rd, 2024, 10:04 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

The dark feline returned her focus to the front now that it seemed everyone was settled in the cuddle pile. At first, no outward reaction to hearing her mother's name called before the apprentice she would be teaching. A part of her wanted to object to that yet she chose to stay quiet. Wispypaw was a dignified apprentice, even if she poked at others she never caused a ruckus. Yet she wasn't pleased to hear that her mom's attention was going to be taken up by a baby apprentice. In her blind eyes it was already a pain with her being an enforcer now she had to train that whelp. She couldn't outright pinpoint where her mother or where Cloverpaw was located but she made sure to send a glare in the other apprentice's general direction. She would make it clear how much she disliked the other as of right now.

She let out a tsk as she shot her head away to look towards the front again, or at least what she believed was the front. Her anger and annoyance simmered down as grandma moved on to making new warriors. Wispypaw didn't outright chant since that wasn't her kind of thing, she didn't yell. She wouldn't be the one to raise her voice for or at others, it hurt her throat to do it anyway. Later she'd find her older sibling and give them her own congrats, she guessed she could admit that they deserved it. The other two that stood up front didn't matter to them, cool for them to become warriors. They were two more warriors that she would hardly interact with unless she came to them or was forced on patrol with either of them.

Just like that it was over with the ceremonies and now onto what she was more interested in. Should she be surprised to hear that someone here was dumb enough to enact the same stunts as Riverclan? Probably but she wasn't not when some of them acted like idiots daily. Hiding in the darkest corners of camp along with arguing with a few warriors gave her some insight into how some of them worked. What she didn't like to hear was the possibility of them being like the exiled clan. No way in hell would she want to be affiliated that couldn't control their stupidity. Wispypaw was glad to see that her grandmother wasn't going to let them go scot-free without anything to say. Though the large feline wished she could be in the den to hear their excuse she knew that Grandma would kick her out in an instant.

Ew, just as they talked about them ending up as the next riverclan, they had some defectors. Wispypaw wasn't sure how she felt about the idea of sharing a den with a cat from a troublesome clan. Who is to say they won't start trouble the same way their ex-clan did but here instead? She didn't even want to start on the supposed traitor yet also the defector number two. Why did she take back a cat who betrayed the clan beforehand? Wouldn't they just do it again, why else would you come back to a place you left behind? Dark blue eyes narrowed as she thought more about it, and she had to share a den with this one too! This was pure torture at this point, sharing the den with two smelly cats!

And just like that, they not only disbanded these guards but added new enforcers. Not a surprise for her to hear, not when she didn't see the point of guards in the first place. Wispypaw in a way agreed with the notion, why have guards when enforcers exist? It was their job anyway to go above and beyond for the clan so that would include 'guarding' the camp. Maybe just maybe they can rid the clan of this supposed murder, they were getting a bit annoying to keep hearing about. It left her a bit surprised that they hadn't tripped up yet and gotten caught, they could only last for so long. With Grandmother dismissing the meeting, she turned her head to hopefully face Moss and maybe the others. Of course, she would either stay in her spot with the older cats and sister or she would get up and venture off. Either way, she would be fine with it.

@Bean [ for wispy's glare ] @Mica @Dark @ellie

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 4th, 2024, 02:50 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

A meeting should be ten minutes where absolutely nothing with a few exceptions, such as his apprentice ceremony, warrior ceremony, and the one where he became a guard. out of the amount of times he had visited the rock of his former home, a sandy ravine, not this one to be clear, three was not enough to get rid of that rule. Speaking of the old camp, he kinda missed it now. trees were stupid and were a thunderclan thing. [STRIKE]naturally, as a plot, he will have him commit arson/j.[/STRIKE] He refused to bear any resemblance to such a horrible group of cats. Good thing his biggest strength was being the best.

NO. OH NOOO. NO DAWNSTAR WAS BEING STUPID. Guess he wasn't a guard anymore. ...actually, and? He had been a kit once and he had survived. Obviously. He had still been destined to be great, despite being tiny. and weak. (he was still physically the latter but shhh.) He could be a warrior and still be better than dawnstar. Still sucked though. Disappointment laced his expression for the next statement of regulations that didn't apply to him and it ended the next, replaced with a massive amount of joy. He was enforcer now. A little bit closer to having a large army to send towards thunderclan at mach 3. He wasn't expecting the promotion at all. He smiled. Oh, dang it, those regulations applied to him now. OH well he was sure he'd fit the criteria.

[open]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]