Conflict of Interest [p]
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:29 PM
[ATARI] Flying Cards ~...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:16 PM

Old July 12th, 2024, 07:47 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Crowtooth stood between Silverpool, not that he knew or cared about her name, and the camp growling, ready to stop her from going back and once more warned. He'd used his size to drag her from the camp to here and he was ready to do it the rest of the way to the border if needed. But honestly he was far more likely to just attack and scar her to chase her there instead. At best.

"I warned ya thrice. Ya aint welcome here an' yer a trespasser, which the clans dont tolerate. We wouldve had mercy had ya listened and tried ta join ta find a safe space fer yer kits properly but instead ya refused. Ya stayed in our camp an' whined fer resources we need fer our clanmates despite bein' an intruder. It is a hard life livin' as a wildcat an' we dont have herbs ta spare fer ya unless yer one o' us.

An' ya aint. Yer just a rogue who refuses ta listen.

So leave or yer blood WILL be spilled because this is the final warnin' Ill ever give ya. If ya care fer yer kits safety yall listen an' go.

I dont care if yer mate or whatever was one o' us, I dont see him around an' he should know better then ta tell a rogue our camp and shouldve brought ya in through the right way. If he's here he'll face his punishment Im sure. But ya should worry about ya an' the trouble ya caused an' leave. Now."

@Cinnamiontail (this is where crowtooth has dragged silverpool. He has given his final warning that she is to leave the territory and your next post should have her doing so or he will attack)
@Neptune. @Mica

Last edited by Rani; July 12th, 2024 at 07:58 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 08:34 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Lichenpaw
~<>~
15 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

Great stars above this cat just wouldn’t listen! Not only had Crowtooth warned her once, but he’d warned her three separate times. And the trespasser was hysterical the entire time… it’s a wonder she managed to hear a thing anyone had said to her at all. Eventually, the Fury tunneler had had enough and forcibly dragged her out of camp and, though she hadn’t been exactly invited, per say, Lichenpaw had been the first to notice the rogue and she had a vested interest in making sure she was gone. Crowtooth could handle himself, of course, there was no doubting that, but you know… it didn’t hurt to have backup.

”I would listen to him if I were you,” she snarls, tail whipping back and forth agitated. ”WindClan isn’t some place you can just waltz into and expect to walk out again unscathed.”

[ @Rani // @Cinnamiontail // @Mica ]
Old July 12th, 2024, 09:07 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 52 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1, Radiohead [INACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Silverpool - @Cinnamiontail ] [Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Lichenpaw - @Neptune. ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Alright. Enough was enough. Hawkfur felt for the queen, he really did, but there were only so many warnings one could give. There were proper ways to do this. Invading a clan's camp should have been an obviously bad idea, and if her mate had truly been from their clan--Hawkfur remembered no Whitewhisper, but his memory of his clanmates was shoddy anyway.

Crowtooth snapped when the queen stepped towards Lightningstorm's den, and Hawkfur's tail puffed in warning. He wasted no time closing the distance between him and the struggling pair, jamming his shoulder--as gently as he could--into the queen's so he and Crowtooth could drag her out. Maybe in the territory, away from all the cats, she would talk more sense. Lichenpaw followed.

The cat tried to swipe Crowtooth away, but a jostle of his shoulder and Crowtooth's strength kept her pinned between them.
· · ────────────── · ·
In the territory, Hawkfur stood just behind Crowtooth and stared down the molly in front of them. He didn't like threatening a queen, but anyone that posed even the slightest threat to the clan and Bravebird was going to be immediately dealt with with claws and teeth. "Do not make this harder than it has to be." He meowed, voice soft despite the obvious warning lacing his words. "Respect our ways, if you were really once one of us."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; July 12th, 2024 at 09:07 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 10:17 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
69 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

She hadn't gotten far, her sides still heaving heavily as she recovered from her run when she heard a familiar voice call out to her. Mismatched ears twitching, the fury lieutenant raised her gaze, demure eyes landing on the senior tom. A polite, welcoming smile soon graced her delicate features, and despite her admitted tiredness, she found herself padding towards the tom. So old was this elder that he had already seen a number of seasons cycle past by the time the cream and tan molly had been born, putting even Batglare's age to shame. Heat rose to her ears once more, realizing her mind seemed to wander to the brown and white tom unbidden yet again. Stars, she was bringing shame to the name of fury right now.

"Well, it was such a marvelous day out... and with such peace for the first time in moons. So many trials have befallen WindClan ever since that disastrous fire, it has been hard to feel settled in properly. With the threats all handled now, however, it almost felt like a waste to not run down the prairie. Get to know it as well as we once knew our moors. Surely you can understand, darling. It seems that adventurous WindClan spirit has been lit within you today as well," Dapplebreeze purred as she reached the tom, pushing any other thoughts from her mind as she sat down primly besides the elder, allowing her pelt to soak up the sun's rays.

@Tallstar [Duckthroat]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios