Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Aeolus (Hawkpaw/fur Past...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 11:21 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 11:16 AM
The saddest death in...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 11:14 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Moonraven
Today 11:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:10 AM

Old January 3rd, 2017, 03:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey.freckled View Post

Littlesong watched the speckled warrior make his way back to the opening in the river. Seeing the motion of his tail she blinked and began to crept forward her smallbpaws pressed against the solidish snow. Her tail twitched slightly as she settled herself down next to Birchtail her tail wrapped neatly around her side her tail tip tucked underneath her paws. Slightly confused to what exactly he was showing her. Peering over the edge she looked inside the hole that was broken from the toms Paw not to long ago. Seeing the river breath through she blinked "what's the purpose of this..... ? I m-mean ... Er what am I looking at to be exactly?" she asked softly tilting her head to the side
Birchtail twitched his whiskers in amusement. She was like an apprentice, not understanding the territory in a way he did. Slowly he pressed his tail tip against the surface of the water and let the current flow beneath it. He watched and waited, completely still other than the current causing his tail tip to sway. The flashes of silver sparkled beneath the surface and that's when he looked over at Littlesong with delight glimmering his normally blank gaze. "Look, my tail tip attracts the fish to the surface where we can get them. With so little prey for them, they take anything they can get and they don't know its the tail to a cat," he spoke quietly, his gaze darting back to the silver dancing below them. They were still a little too deep to risk catching, but just watching them was quite a sight. He began to wonder whether she'd want to try it or if she'd just watch. He hoped she'd try it, it was much more fun than it appeared. If you weren't fast enough or aren't paying attention, the fish would bite the tip of your tail and you'd be a living fishing line.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:40 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
@Ever

Cloudpaw padded through the territory, waiting for someone. That someone wasn't special to him. They were just going hunting. He only called them a someone, because he couldn't quite place his paw on who the someone was. He hoped that someone wasn't rude. He hated rude people. Maybe rude was too strong of a word. He disliked rude people. There. The fluffy tom stopped to groom himself. He couldn't help it. There was something itching his back, and he had to get it. Cloudpaw stopped abruptly, and waited for the someone to come, so they could hunt.
Dulcetpaw's maw cracked with a little yawn as she caught up to the other apprentice. It was much easier to hunt in pairs still and when she'd spotted the small cat she trotted right over. Her orange tabby coat was vibrant against the snow covered ground. Coming out at this hour of the day would probably end in a useless effort, her coat blended better at dawn or dusk. She sighed as she approached him, wondering if her newly learned skills might aid her in catching a few prey for the clan today. "Cloudpaw?" She asked as she approached, not wanting to startle the young tom, her voice was plain and monotone as always. "Care to join me hunting?" Her amber eyes looked over him quickly, then trained to the forest.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

"Ello!" Bubblingcreek says as he walks up to the crowd.
lotusfang
Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:16 PM
I.S.A. Master General

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"Yes," she said simply. She was to happy to say anything else. She had ifnally found a friend! "You lead?" she asked.
Piketooth nodded and led her out of the camp

Last edited by Piketooth; January 12th, 2017 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Bumbing for Ceder
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Jasperpelt padded into the territory. Just being out from the more crowded clearing always helped to clear his thoughts, and relax him a little bit...for although social interaction was something Jasperpelt did on a daily basis...it was one of his weak points, to say the least. The ebony pelted tom flicked the tip of his tail nervously as a shudder went down his spine. The cold air wasn't good for his thin pelt. Although he had learned to deal with it; it wasn't as bad or as strong as it had been before, something Jasperpelt highly appreciated. He considered it to be a great thing that the cold weather no longer bothered him. Though granted; this was his third leaf-bare, he was bound to get used to it at some point. Absorbed in his thoughts and avoiding thinking about the weather, it was hard for the tom to notice exactly where he was going. It would be by some miracle that he didn't slip on a frozen patch of ground, or walk into a tree...but it was as though he had memorized the territory entirely. As he continued onwards, he managed to do so without bumping into a single tree, and he smiled a little to himself as he did so. This was definitely where he could spend the rest of his life. No one would even mi- oh. Lotusheart and Littlesong, right. They...they would both probably miss me. And Lotusheart needs me; at least I think she does, I mean I never really asked her, cause that's a strange question to ask...Jasperpelt thought with a slight frown. Well, he couldn't spend the rest of his life out here...but he could enjoy it for a short time while he "recharged" and prepared to face any cat who might decide to come up to him and say hello.
Lotusheart padded through the territory, closely behind Jasperpelt. He had convinced her to leave her kits for a little while to explore. Even before the kits were born, Lotusheart spent most of her days in the nursery, she preferred it that way, but sometimes it was nice to have a change of scenery and let the cool breeze flow through her thick pelt. Being a Maine Coon, she was built for the harsh leaf-bares and enjoyed it quite frankly. Fogstep and I used to go on walks, she thought to herself before scolding herself for thinking about it. It was hard to get over her lost mate, but she knew she needed to for the sake of her kits. Quailkit is right, being sad isn't a good thing she thought about her kit. Taking in a deep breath her thoughts drifted away from her family and towards the area around her. It was nice, it really was. She felt the cold ground beneath her paws and all the scents that drifted across her scent glands. It was wonderful to have a change once in a while. It was almost like she didn't have responsibilities for the moment, the brown furred queen forgot about all her worries. Her leaf green hues drifted towards the tom who convinced her. Jasperpelt was a good friend and she enjoyed his company. He was the relief she needed sometimes. A good friend.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:56 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookflower View Post
She sighed again, "'Don't have one." she stared at the prey that the older warrior had caught. Brookflower had caught a water vole, she rolled her eyes. "I'm sure that I'm allowed to take a break once in a while and watch our beautiful territory?" she was starting to get nervous.
"Sure. In greenleaf." She looked down her ,nose at the cat, dark reddish eyes partially narrowed. "So you may appreciate the delicate art of red snow. Whether the blood belongs to you or a mouse doesn't matter to me." It was an empty threat, but with her tone of voice sounded like a promise that she would kill her.
(Their theme: i hate u i love u because srsly ^^)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 3rd, 2017, 10:03 PM

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
"Sure. In greenleaf." She looked down her ,nose at the cat, dark reddish eyes partially narrowed. "So you may appreciate the delicate art of red snow. Whether the blood belongs to you or a mouse doesn't matter to me." It was an empty threat, but with her tone of voice sounded like a promise that she would kill her.
(Their theme: i hate u i love u because srsly ^^)

She stared at her, nervous and anxious at the same time. "u-umm... I'd rather not." She darted her eyes away from her, and back at the frozen river. "What are you doing here anyway?" she asked confused as to why she had been looking at the river.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 10:17 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookflower View Post
She stared at her, nervous and anxious at the same time. "u-umm... I'd rather not." She darted her eyes away from her, and back at the frozen river. "What are you doing here anyway?" she asked confused as to why she had been looking at the river.
"Were you born in a twileg nest?" She meowed incredulously. She walked a few paces, raised a dark paw, and smashed the surface of the ice, picking up a fish that was encased in some ice. "That is how you catch fish in winter, and why im here."
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; January 3rd, 2017 at 10:18 PM.
Old January 4th, 2017, 12:19 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart padded through the territory, closely behind Jasperpelt. He had convinced her to leave her kits for a little while to explore. Even before the kits were born, Lotusheart spent most of her days in the nursery, she preferred it that way, but sometimes it was nice to have a change of scenery and let the cool breeze flow through her thick pelt. Being a Maine Coon, she was built for the harsh leaf-bares and enjoyed it quite frankly. Fogstep and I used to go on walks, she thought to herself before scolding herself for thinking about it. It was hard to get over her lost mate, but she knew she needed to for the sake of her kits. Quailkit is right, being sad isn't a good thing she thought about her kit. Taking in a deep breath her thoughts drifted away from her family and towards the area around her. It was nice, it really was. She felt the cold ground beneath her paws and all the scents that drifted across her scent glands. It was wonderful to have a change once in a while. It was almost like she didn't have responsibilities for the moment, the brown furred queen forgot about all her worries. Her leaf green hues drifted towards the tom who convinced her. Jasperpelt was a good friend and she enjoyed his company. He was the relief she needed sometimes. A good friend.

Jasperpelt looked back at the brown Maine Coon, his yellow hues a little worried as he stopped until she was beside him. He knew she wasn't in...the best emotional state. That was why he had brought her out here. The territory was pretty at the worst of times, but now it was breathtaking. With snowflakes gently floating through the air, and the sky a lovely light blue-grey hue, Jasperpelt loved it out here. His hope was that Lotusheart would be able to forget her worries and troubles for a while and just enjoy the beauty of it. From her expression, it looked as though it were working fairly well. "It's pretty out here, isn't it? I-I've always loved it here, ever since I was young..." The tom mewed in an attempt to strike up conversation with his friend. He made a mental note not to mention anything that might remind her of Fogstep or her kits. After all...they were out here to help her forget about them. Not completely. I would never want her to forget about them forever...maybe just temporarily. Oh I hope she can relax...this is just what she needs. I hope. Jasperpelt thought anxiously, and then realized he hadn't taken his yellow hues off of her the whole time he had been lost in his thoughts. He quickly averted his gaze, feeling quite awkward as he did so and he chuckled a little nervously with a slight smile. "S-sorry...must have, uh, zoned out there for a little bit. I-I wasn't trying to stare." Jasperpelt explained, and then quickly shut his maw. As close of a friend as Lotusheart was, it never got any easier to speak on an embarrassing situation such as this one. The dark furred tom was no longer sure of what to say, not after the awkward words he had found himself saying, and he didn't dare look over at her to see her expression. Why was it this easy for him to get embarrassed? She's not going to make fun. And she's not going to laugh. She cares about you, right? She's your friend, and she needs your support, so act like you're stronger and be supportive! Jasperpelt scolded himself. He still couldn't bring himself to look up at her, although his posture relaxed a little more.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 4th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@TehDerpyShoelace

Amber eyes glanced around, unknowing exactly what they were searching for. Maybe some prey would cross their path, maybe another cat. The cat attached to the bright eyes, however, knew exactly what he was looking for: the river. Rainpaw had been exploring the territory and gotten lost, but he wasn't scared. He hadn't left the camp or the training area at all, and stupidly decided to go it alone. 'If I can just find the river...'