Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ash Comes From Fire
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:12 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:10 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Fish
Today 12:07 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:04 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:04 AM

Old February 21st, 2024, 08:12 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Raykit laid in the back of the den watching the kits have fun, everything was new and if she was gonna stay she would have to interact with others soon.

( open) @blxze. ( incase Quail wants to interact with raykit)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 21st, 2024, 08:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post
Raykit laid in the back of the den watching the kits have fun, everything was new and if she was gonna stay she would have to interact with others soon.

( open) @blxze. ( incase Quail wants to interact with raykit)
Rabbitkit
he/him | WC kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit skidded to a halt just near the older kitten, the tom wagged his little tail as fast as it could go as he bounced back and forth near Raykit,

"Raykit, Raykit! Come play hide n' seek with me, Snowkit, and Duskkit! It'll be super fun. Also I wanna know all my new littermates."

The sandy-brown tom twirled again before tripping over his own paws and falling into the nursery floor, he giggled and got up. Rabbitkit looked over to his new sister, eyes wide and excited.

Before being found by Quailheart, Rabbitkit never had any siblings, at least ones that he can remember. He spent the early part of his 2nd moon wandering around alone. No one but him and sometimes other cats, Quailheart calls them loners or rogues, around for....hundreds of hills wide!

It was always so cold and lonely, all his memories from before were...Rabbitkit found himself shivering even though the tom wasn't there anymore! He was a Windclan cat now! With a mama, and littermates, and warmth, and friends! The kit blinked open his eyes from where he had started to squeeze themsleves shut as the badness plagued him.

Rabbitkit shook out his fur and hopped up and down, wagging his tail again faster than a hummingbird, "So, so! Wanna play?!"

@Wispwillow @Moondapple
(Just so they know, Rabbitkit is still playing, just talking for a moment)
(Just in case: Rabbitkit was also adopted by Quailheart )

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 21st, 2024 at 09:10 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 07:51 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
"I'll play!" Snowkit pushed away from Fawnfox and bounced up. "I LOVE to play hide and go seek!"
@Beanz
@Moondapple
"ME TOO!" Diskkit mewed following her sister.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit backed up from the eccentric she-cat a bit as he thought over what she said. As much as he is pretty bored, was it worth getting involved with such trouble makers. He could always ask his siblings to play instead but….Rabbitkit thumped his back paw on the floor before turning to Snowkit,

Okay! But no cheating or ‘m gonna tell Quailheart!” Rabbitkit announced loudly and he hopped up excitedly up. The kit’s brown furred paws kicked up some of the nests’ materials, the little Tom huffed again and fixed it. Then Rabbitkit bounded up to Snowkit and Duskkit with a wag of his tail and a smile,

Last kit to the nursery entry is the hunter!” Rabbitkit exclaimed, already running away as fast as he could. Rabbitkit’s odd legs gave him the advantage in a speed race! Quailheart says that they aren’t weird and that he’s simply a special cat, but he hasn’t met another cat like himself yet. The sandy-brown tom wasn’t hurt by the difference because it just mean that nobody else will be as quick as him!

@Moondapple
@Wispwillow
As Duskkit heard Rabbitkit's call for the race she sped after him and ended up right beside him as they ran. Duskkit relished the thought of being able to play with other kits and tell them about Chaosclan.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 08:06 AM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit skidded to a halt just near the older kitten, the tom wagged his little tail as fast as it could go as he bounced back and forth near Raykit,

"Raykit, Raykit! Come play hide n' seek with me, Snowkit, and Duskkit! It'll be super fun. Also I wanna know all my new littermates."

The sandy-brown tom twirled again before tripping over his own paws and falling into the nursery floor, he giggled and got up. Rabbitkit looked over to his new sister, eyes wide and excited.

Before being found by Quailheart, Rabbitkit never had any siblings, at least ones that he can remember. He spent the early part of his 2nd moon wandering around alone. No one but him and sometimes other cats, Quailheart calls them loners or rogues, around for....hundreds of hills wide!

It was always so cold and lonely, all his memories from before were...Rabbitkit found himself shivering even though the tom wasn't there anymore! He was a Windclan cat now! With a mama, and littermates, and warmth, and friends! The kit blinked open his eyes from where he had started to squeeze themsleves shut as the badness plagued him.

Rabbitkit shook out his fur and hopped up and down, wagging his tail again faster than a hummingbird, "So, so! Wanna play?!"

@Wispwillow @Moondapple
(Just so they know, Rabbitkit is still playing, just talking for a moment)
(Just in case: Rabbitkit was also adopted by Quailheart )
"Yay! Let's play!" Snowkit yelled.
(I know about Quailheart adopting. She adopted my character Wispkit, who soon after died of green cough)
Old February 22nd, 2024, 10:54 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
"Yay! Let's play!" Snowkit yelled.
(I know about Quailheart adopting. She adopted my character Wispkit, who soon after died of green cough)
(Was talking to Raykit/Spiritwolf )

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit heard Snowkit yell out to him as she started to pass him by so with one last glance to Raykit he bounded away, yelling, "You can join anytime, Raykit!! I can't lose!" The kit raced away, hot on Snowkit's tail. The kitten was reminded of memories a long time ago when he raced the same way. Terror sunk into the tom's little heart at the rememberence of being chased and he pushed harder, blinking away the flashback.

The sandy-brown tom's paws pounded against the floor, each time they made connection his claws sunk in, giving him traction to basically leap into each of his bounds. His muscles contacted and his ears pinned back, Rabbitkit ran as fast as he could to the nursery entrance.

[Roll for speed/catching up with Snowkit: 11 (+2 modifier for genetic advantage and experience)
13 total: Doesn't quite catch up with Snowkit but is hot on her tail.

Rabbitkit sighs and thumps his back paw a couple of times as Snowkit makes it to the entrance a bird flutter ahead of him. "Hmph," The tiny kit huffed and puffed for a few moments at losing to Snowkit but there was always next time, where he wouldn't get distracted, "Well, that means that Duskkit loses, right?"

@Wispwillow
@Moondapple

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 22nd, 2024 at 10:54 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 02:09 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Abatrosskit was sitting there, batting a moss ball between his paws
(open)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; February 22nd, 2024 at 02:09 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 05:55 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Albatrosskit got up i wonder what the outside of camp looks like... ooh! i'll sneak out! just for a small walk! he then trotted over to the dirtplace tunnel.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 22nd, 2024, 06:13 PM

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
(Was talking to Raykit/Spiritwolf )

Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit heard Snowkit yell out to him as she started to pass him by so with one last glance to Raykit he bounded away, yelling, "You can join anytime, Raykit!! I can't lose!" The kit raced away, hot on Snowkit's tail. The kitten was reminded of memories a long time ago when he raced the same way. Terror sunk into the tom's little heart at the rememberence of being chased and he pushed harder, blinking away the flashback.

The sandy-brown tom's paws pounded against the floor, each time they made connection his claws sunk in, giving him traction to basically leap into each of his bounds. His muscles contacted and his ears pinned back, Rabbitkit ran as fast as he could to the nursery entrance.

[Roll for speed/catching up with Snowkit: 11 (+2 modifier for genetic advantage and experience)
13 total: Doesn't quite catch up with Snowkit but is hot on her tail.

Rabbitkit sighs and thumps his back paw a couple of times as Snowkit makes it to the entrance a bird flutter ahead of him. "Hmph," The tiny kit huffed and puffed for a few moments at losing to Snowkit but there was always next time, where he wouldn't get distracted, "Well, that means that Duskkit loses, right?"

@Wispwillow
@Moondapple
Duskkit bursts from the nursery and ran into Snowkit and they tumbled into a ball of fur
Old February 22nd, 2024, 07:25 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
Duskkit bursts from the nursery and ran into Snowkit and they tumbled into a ball of fur
Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit startled and his fur stood up along his spine as Duskkit suddenly appeared from the nursery and tackled her sister. The pair suddenly became a tangled ball of fur as they tumbled along the floor.

Rabbitkit bounced up and down a couple of times, wagging his stubby tail, but stayed to the side as the sisters tussled. The sandy-brown tom was unsure on how to join in on the play so he didn't and waited for them to be done so that they could play hide n' seek.

"Come on, come on! Let's play hide n' seek now!" Rabbitkit bounced from paw to paw as he began to grow more and more excited to play the game. He was going to be the best hider in Windclan! No one will be able to find him!

@Moondapple
@Wispwillow

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 22nd, 2024 at 07:26 PM.