Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 02:19 PM
[RC Finder] “Wendy bird!”
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 02:17 PM
Animation Request paying...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:15 PM
VINEPAW SCENE ART
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:14 PM
Sea Splitter Art??
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:10 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail had come back from her quick and honestly useless but understanding border patrol. She walked in just to hear the end, "In you go stinker." Willowtail purred to Seakit, Sweetsap was inside napping so she decided to bring her little cousin in, "Dusklion, Daisykit is in the medicine den for her exercises and monitored nap. It'll be ok to leave her there right? I can tell Berrypaw to keep an eye out and make sure she doesn't leave: Willowtail offered, her tone respectful as her mew come out in a soft manner. Willowtail was Berrypaw's adoptive sister, and Daisykit's real sister. So Willowtail hoped the deputy would trust her words.

@CollpaingStars (Seakit mention)

Sweetsap counted kits, feeling a pang of greif as she had nursed Elderkit when the first great movie had happened
Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Poppyburst - RiverClan Warrior
The Collector, Chill of Death

Poppyburst´s green eyes narrowed as she slunk into the clearing. She would help with the herding of the kits, if allowed. ´´Dusklion!´´ The tortoiseshell called out. ´´Is there any way that I can help?´´

[ @taillow ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

As the deputy paced back and forth grumbling under her breath and looking around for Mistyshard, she perked her ears to two voices that approached her. So Daisykit was in the medicine den? "That's fine - make sure she doesn't go out in the open. I don't want any kits out here 'til it's time to move camps." The makeshift medicine den would be the next safest place for kits, and she didn't wanna move one that might need to stay in the medicine den.

Looking to Poppyburst next, she blinked. Most of the kits were already inside, if not all of them. "Unless you've seen the fluff-for-brains, incompetent, coward hidin' 'round here somewhere... no. Thanks for offerin' though." There wasn't much to do outside of just... be better prepared. Already the deputy was running ideas in her mind of how to prevent this - a class on how to avoid predators, watch for signs of danger, how to get out of the way...

Tired of pacing the deputy finally sat down, clawing absentmindedly at the ground while she looked around for Mistyshard.

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

"Its alright I won the wits battle." Adderstrike teased and ruffed the apprentice's head. She then swayed her tail and pondered what to do next. There really wasn't much to do around here in camp. "If you want we can go on a hunt." Adderstrike suggested

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:25/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

His eyes still stung a bit, and a weird color was everywhere he looked. The after effects from staring at the sun he supposed. Aspenpaw snorted at adderstrikes words. "sure you did." he responded rolling his eyes with no malice. His ears twitched at the mention of hunting. Was he allowed to go hunting without his mentor? He supposed you could, no one said it wasn't allowed and other apprentices got training from other warriors sometimes. So it must be allowed! Or atleast he believes so. "sure! I haven't caught anything other than a seagull before and that was purely by luck" he admitted. He wasn't sure if that counted as boasting but it was information he decided to share.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike came into camp with a few gathered river stones. They were smooth and ready for what evil plans she had. Her eyes then caught a kit near the nursery, so Adderstrike promptly walked over to them. This must have been Troutkit if she was correct. "Hey kiddo, want to cover some rocks with mud with me?" She said before placing the rocks down. Thankfully there was some mud near by. "I think I can make a cat." Adderstrike murmured having absolutely zero artistic abilities.

@Lil'Ember
Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ R U S S E T K I T ↞
2 moons ~ RiverClan ~ he/him ~ 3/10
"i believe the story books i read by candlelight"

The ruddy coloured kit had been watching the scene before him unfold in stunned silence, unusual to say the least for Russetkit. His silence was almost eerie, the young kit usually being such a fountain of words and enthusiasm. He may have been young but he wasn't blind or deaf, he could understand that something was gravely wrong within his Clan and nobody was telling him anything. He lashed his tail angrily, wondering why all the older cats seemed to think that kits were stupid. He was more than capable of understanding whatever had happened! Mismatched eyes narrowed but he knew deep down that he couldn't argue with a direct order. His tail drooping he turned and wiggled into the nursery after some of the other kits.

(RUSSETKIT is in the nursery!)
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after three days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Fishkit looked aroud the stinky ass den and spotted Mintkit staring off into space. "'Ey, Min'ki'? You 'ight?" They asked and walked toward her. Fishkit tilted their head and examined her. "Ya starin' in'o spac'?" They asked, becoming a little more louder.

[extra extra! Fishkit had a piece of their tongue cut off when they were born somehow.]

Mintkit
small; gray fur; lighter gray flecks; green eyes
She/her || 1 moon || Riverclan Kit
The Collector

---
Mintkit was still staring where the kit had disappeared, where the flying thing had taken it. What? What? What? The thoughts continued. She didn't know what had happened. One minute the kit was there, and the next... not. Where'd the kit go? Her brain hadn't processed it yet. She was stiff with shock. Then she heard a voice next to her, and she turned to see a kit talking to her. Staring into space..? She stared at the kit blankly, then glanced at the spot. "T-There was a k-kit," Mintkit said, "A-And then a thing came... And then the kit disappeared. Right there," she gestured with her tail, looking at the spot. "Where'd the kit go?" she asked. "Where'd the kit go?" she repeated.

Just then she heard an urgent call of a big cat. One of the important cats. Mintkit turned her head towards Dusklion. She was saying... saying... go in the den? Why? Where'd the kit go? Shouldn't... Shouldn't the big cats be looking for the kit? She looked back at the spot, then at Fishkit beside her. Was the kit... gone? Just like that? Mintkit's eyes grew wide. The shock caught up with her. Her brain processed it now, much too slowly. She felt rooted to place, fur bristling in horror. Gone? Gone? What did that even mean?
---

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Softkit emerged from the den, yawning. She had had an excellent nap, and she was looking forward to going outside. It was a bit more crowded outside, warriors speaking in urgent tones. Huh? She must've missed something. Oh well, not her proble- WHAT? Dusklion was saying all the kits to go inside? But she just came out! And... now she's saying the apprentice ceremonies are going to be delayed? Preposterous! She was much too important for her ceremony to be delayed. She didn't even know what had happened! "Whyyyyyyyyy," Softkit complained, reluctantly dragging herself back inside.
---
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 05:37 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime

Bluekit looked back and forth form both of her siblings. She smiled, and jumped on Shallowkit. "Get him! Songkit!" she squealed.

Rainsong purred at the kits, she stood up and stretched.

(sorry for the short reply @meowmeow fuzzyface @Bluest+r~
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Songkit squealed excitedly, pouncing on top of her brother and pawing at his face. "Hah! You think you can defeat two warriors of RiverClan?" she laughed mockingly in his ear before turning to Bluekit. "Smart thinkin', Bluekit! You gotta take these evil cats by surprise!"

( @Bluest+r~ @Aphrodite )
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

As the deputy paced back and forth grumbling under her breath and looking around for Mistyshard, she perked her ears to two voices that approached her. So Daisykit was in the medicine den? "That's fine - make sure she doesn't go out in the open. I don't want any kits out here 'til it's time to move camps." The makeshift medicine den would be the next safest place for kits, and she didn't wanna move one that might need to stay in the medicine den.

Looking to Poppyburst next, she blinked. Most of the kits were already inside, if not all of them. "Unless you've seen the fluff-for-brains, incompetent, coward hidin' 'round here somewhere... no. Thanks for offerin' though." There wasn't much to do outside of just... be better prepared. Already the deputy was running ideas in her mind of how to prevent this - a class on how to avoid predators, watch for signs of danger, how to get out of the way...

Tired of pacing the deputy finally sat down, clawing absentmindedly at the ground while she looked around for Mistyshard.
Willowtail nodded gently, "Thank you. I'll tell Berrypaw." She meowed, padding off.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Shallowkit screamed. "Noooo! This cannot be the end of meeee!" He exclaimed and laughed. "Riverclan must be the best if they can defeat meee, Shallow of the Dark Forest!" He yowled and went limp, pretending to die.

@meowmeow fuzzyface @Aphrodite
(sorry guys. i slept accidentally today)

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @taillow - dusklion
tws for this post: how do i tag this. cat abduction?

cobwebfern coughed quietly when paws were thrown around her, accidentally choking the air out of her lungs. she softly rested her head against her former mentor's shoulder, closing her eyes for a brief second in a moment of respite. those same eyes filled with tears as her older sister (at this point she was just saying it now. no doubt that dusklion had fully adopted her.) pulled her back and looked her in the eye aggressively.

' i- i tried to stick with the group, but i- i- a twoleg grabbed me, 'nd i tried to fight. it took me somewhere so- so bright and awful. there wer- were other c-cats there. b-but when one of the twolegs t-took me out, when, when they were feeding me, s-so- i just r-ran. that's wh- why it looks like i didn' eat. 'cause i didn't while i was trying to fin' you all again. ' this said, cobwebfern exhaled, buried her head back into dusklion's fur, and held tears back as she hugged the she-cat tightly for the first time in moons.

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers