Last post by Rowan
Today 05:32 AM

Old June 1st, 2018, 08:24 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Eveningcreek trotted through a thick patch of undergrowth his amber eyes gleaming with a soft pleasure. The Green-leaf sun was calling his name, and he would have had to be crazy to not heed its call to go for a walk. Lately, with all the fighting and tension between the clans, it had been hard for Eveningcreek to not be even the slightest bit anxious or just plain scared on most day. But this wasn't one of those days! He had promised that to himself and he would be confounded if he didn't keep that vow.

As he then continued his stroll the familiar scent of pine needles tickled his nose along with ones of past patrols. Then seeing a squirrel scurrying across the ground he knew he had reached close to the border of ThunderClan and ShadowClan. Taking another quick whiff of the air he cringed, when the fresh and pungent scent of another cat entered his nostrils. A ThunderClan cat. Eveningcreek decidedly stopped in his tracks and scanned the territory suddenly becoming aware of a blue-grey cat in the distance. Noting they had crossed the border he tried as hard as he could to not assume foul play. They were probably just lost in their own thoughts, he reasoned taking another few tentative steps in direction of the cat. Opening his maw he quickly chose to speak up hoping his words wouldn't cause a skirmish, "Oi! Uh... buddy, if you would be so kind, could you, you know get off ShadowClan land and stroll back into ThunderClan's?" He inquired keeping his voice as nonconfrontation as possible as he even put a slight smile on his face.
Watertail shivered as she heard a strong sound, a feline call. Turning around abruptly, her face neutral, she saw a large tom with deep amber eyes gazing back at her, a question just recently asked upon his lips. He looked confused and wary, and Watertail took one paw step forward.
“Hmm? Oh. I just thought that perhaps I would stroll around here. The pines are simply gorgeous today,” she mused, flicking her ear towards the offending tom. He seemed cautious, but almost friendly. If she could play to his right side, she might just get away with this. She decided not to mention the fact that she had crossed the border on purpose. That would end... badly.
But, by the look on both their faces, it seemed this might just be a scurry. Not much.
Flicking her tail, She delicately snifffed the air to accent her previous statement.
“The trees smell fragrant.” She pointed out, trying to give the tom pride of his home that might work on him.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 5th, 2018, 12:36 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Spiderpaw let out a squeal as she pinned him down. He got all his strength, knocking her over and pinning her down. "Now I got you." purred the apprentice.
Fernpaw laughed as she was pinned down. “Your so heavy!” She teased lightly as she pushed up with her paws. “Ok you got me..” she went limp and hung out her tongue, playing dead. Fern peeked open an eye and glanced up at him, amusement glowing in it.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; June 5th, 2018 at 12:37 PM.
Old June 5th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Fernpaw laughed as she was pinned down. “Your so heavy!” She teased lightly as she pushed up with her paws. “Ok you got me..” she went limp and hung out her tongue, playing dead. Fern peeked open an eye and glanced up at him, amusement glowing in it.
Spiderpaw got off of his new friend, moving to tje side to hive jer some space to get up. "Its my fur that weighs more than I do." meowed the shadowclan apprentice with a slight chuckle. The tom gave his chest fur a couple of licks before playfully swatting at her ear.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 5th, 2018, 09:33 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Watertail shivered as she heard a strong sound, a feline call. Turning around abruptly, her face neutral, she saw a large tom with deep amber eyes gazing back at her, a question just recently asked upon his lips. He looked confused and wary, and Watertail took one paw step forward.
“Hmm? Oh. I just thought that perhaps I would stroll around here. The pines are simply gorgeous today,” she mused, flicking her ear towards the offending tom. He seemed cautious, but almost friendly. If she could play to his right side, she might just get away with this. She decided not to mention the fact that she had crossed the border on purpose. That would end... badly.
But, by the look on both their faces, it seemed this might just be a scurry. Not much.
Flicking her tail, She delicately snifffed the air to accent her previous statement.
“The trees smell fragrant.” She pointed out, trying to give the tom pride of his home that might work on him.
Eveningcreek's smile never ceased though on the inside he was now even wearier of the stranger seeing as her voice had that friendly, yet honeyed quality. Taking a few quick and boundless steps he got quite a bit closer to the she-cat seeing now her features more clearly. He could now, with a clear whiff of her scent, for certain tell that she was ThunderClan, though to be honest if he was only given an appearance alone he would have guessed RiverClan or perhaps even ShadowClan considering her darker features. Deciding after his quick survey to speak up again he opened his maw again deciding to assert himself and his home, "Oh, well then you must not have noticed that you stepped over the border during your little trek, simple mistake. And while the pine trees in ShadowClan are pretty and rather aromatic maybe you should admire them from afar. Wouldn't want you to run into the wrong cat. If you catch my drift." His voice still had a friendly edge to it though this time he added a touch of suggesting that she, you know...get the heck out of ShadowClan Territory before he or someone else was forced to attack her for technically breaking the code.

Last edited by Tavvi; June 5th, 2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old June 6th, 2018, 03:51 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Eveningcreek's smile never ceased though on the inside he was now even wearier of the stranger seeing as her voice had that friendly, yet honeyed quality. Taking a few quick and boundless steps he got quite a bit closer to the she-cat seeing now her features more clearly. He could now, with a clear whiff of her scent, for certain tell that she was ThunderClan, though to be honest if he was only given an appearance alone he would have guessed RiverClan or perhaps even ShadowClan considering her darker features. Deciding after his quick survey to speak up again he opened his maw again deciding to assert himself and his home, "Oh, well then you must not have noticed that you stepped over the border during your little trek, simple mistake. And while the pine trees in ShadowClan are pretty and rather aromatic maybe you should admire them from afar. Wouldn't want you to run into the wrong cat. If you catch my drift." His voice still had a friendly edge to it though this time he added a touch of suggesting that she, you know...get the heck out of ShadowClan Territory before he or someone else was forced to attack her for technically breaking the code.
Watertail nodded briskly. She looked like she was going to turn and amble through the scented trees back to her own territory, but she looked at him with a gaze that was stubborn and didn’t show a hint of indecision. “Hmm. I am a bit hungry, perhaps I’ll stop to hunt on my way back.” Her tone didn’t suggest that she would be making the catch in Thunderclan’s forest. She was dying For him to snap back. Ever since she had told Swallowshine her secret, her sister had been avoiding her like crazy! The midnight training sessions with Snakefur and Shatteredbreeze didn’t help one bit, she felt as if those were training times. Here she could fight and let it all out.
Looking for something to say that was very insulting if he snapped back, she searched his eyes, looking for any glimmer of hatred, suspicious looks, or fear. Whiskers twitching, she lifted one gray paw and placed it firmly in the leaf mulch ahead of her. Her muscles were taut and focused, and her fur in between her shoulder blades was spiking up towards the leafy air, her tabby stripes becoming lost in the fray.
She almost... smiled at him.
“It is a perfect day to hunt, and Shadowclan prey looks so tasty from my boundaries. As they say,” She meowed deliberately. “The grass is always greener on the other side. Especially when the other side is full of squirrels and other rodents.” She licked her chops to show her meaning.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 14th, 2018, 09:45 PM

My Mood: In Love

@Deranged Llama

With the evening sun waning at the edge of the treeline, the grasses underfoot were cool to the touch as Flickerfur made his way along a worn-down trail that followed the border. His tan paws made little work of the walk, but the tom had to make an effort to not rush his duty. Every now and then, he would pick up the pace only to catch himself, before slowing down to an amble once again. It would take four of these trip-ups for the spotted warrior to finally admit defeat and stop for a rest on a dark boulder that sat along the border with ShadowClan, shrouded by a copse of Juniper trees that wafted a familiar evergreen scent. Flickerfur couldn't pinpoint why he felt the need to rush, and really there wasn't any need but for getting the border patrol over with.

In a bit of a huff, the older cat slouched back on his rump and pressed his back against the cool lee of the boulder. It would be a long few minutes before he felt relaxed, but as the sun lowered itself below the trees and the inky nighttime sky rolled in, he found himself more at ease and took a few laps at his paw before running it over the scar on his cheek.
"No need to move so fast, Flickerfur, you're not going anywhere, and you're certainly not getting younger." He meowed to himself in a gruff sigh between swipes across his muzzle.
Old June 16th, 2018, 02:07 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
@Deranged Llama

With the evening sun waning at the edge of the treeline, the grasses underfoot were cool to the touch as Flickerfur made his way along a worn-down trail that followed the border. His tan paws made little work of the walk, but the tom had to make an effort to not rush his duty. Every now and then, he would pick up the pace only to catch himself, before slowing down to an amble once again. It would take four of these trip-ups for the spotted warrior to finally admit defeat and stop for a rest on a dark boulder that sat along the border with ShadowClan, shrouded by a copse of Juniper trees that wafted a familiar evergreen scent. Flickerfur couldn't pinpoint why he felt the need to rush, and really there wasn't any need but for getting the border patrol over with.

In a bit of a huff, the older cat slouched back on his rump and pressed his back against the cool lee of the boulder. It would be a long few minutes before he felt relaxed, but as the sun lowered itself below the trees and the inky nighttime sky rolled in, he found himself more at ease and took a few laps at his paw before running it over the scar on his cheek.
"No need to move so fast, Flickerfur, you're not going anywhere, and you're certainly not getting younger." He meowed to himself in a gruff sigh between swipes across his muzzle.
Raindapple padded softly between the trees, her dark grey and silver dappled fur rippling over her slender form. Her blue eyes were bright and she looked around as her paws brought her close to the border that ShadowClan shared with ThunderClan. On the fly of a thought, the female had decided to go on a one-cat border patrol earlier in the evening. She wanted to get out and clear her mind and a lope through the woods was a perfect place to do so. As Raindapple's delicate paws carried her over soft pine needles and fallen leaves, the female twitched an ear. The noise of a cat besides herself had caught her attention. Immediately aware of the other, Raindapple strained her senses to see whether the feline was friend or foe.

No need to move so fast, Flickerfur, you're not going anywhere, and you're certainly not getting younger. The words were certainly spoken by a tom cat, and after she parted her jaws to taste whether it was a fellow ShadowClanner, the sharp scent of ThunderClan bathed her tongue. Despite being aware that this male was close to the edge of her territory and may be up to no good, Raindapple couldn't help that she felt no hostility at the moment. She was relaxed from her stroll in the woods in the half-dark light of evening. So, instead of questioning his presence, she slid neatly between two bushes to stand a respectful ways away. "Hello," she meowed, her tone quiet and smooth, tail flicking back and forth slowly. "I'm Raindapple, and you are?"

Last edited by Jynx; June 16th, 2018 at 07:29 PM.
Old June 16th, 2018, 05:02 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

The long furred brown and white tabby walked along the border again, her blue eyes searching Shadowclans side in hopes of seeing a certain apprentice again. Fern had taken a liking to him so she came here as often as she could, looking for the tom. With a soft sigh she strained her eyes to see into the shadows. Will he even be here? she had to ask herself, maybe he had forgotten all about her or decided she was a Thunderclanner and didn’t want to waist any of his time on her. Her pelt prickled uneasily at the last thought. @Strange Rainbow
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; June 16th, 2018 at 05:03 PM.
Old June 16th, 2018, 06:34 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Spottedfawn padded softly between the trees, her fur rippling over her slender form. Her eyes were bright and she looked around as her paws brought her close to the border that ShadowClan shared with ThunderClan. On the fly of a thought, the female had decided to go on a one-cat border patrol. She wanted to get out and clear her mind and a lope through the woods was a perfect place to do so. As Sweetfawn's delicate paws carried her over soft pine needles and fallen leaves, the female twitched an ear. The noise of a cat besides herself had caught her attention. Immediately aware of the other, Sweetfawn strained her senses to see whether the feline was friend or foe.

No need to move so fast, Flickerfur, you're not going anywhere, and you're certainly not getting younger. The words were certainly spoken by a tom cat, and after she parted her jaws to taste whether it was a fellow ShadowClanner, the sharp scent of ThunderClan bathed her tongue. Despite being aware that this male was close to the edge of her territory and may be up to no good, Sweetfawn couldn't help that she felt no hostility at the moment. She was relaxed from her stroll in the woods in the half-dark light of evening. So, instead of questioning his presence, she slid neatly between two bushes to stand a respectful ways away. "Hello," she meowed, tail flicking back and forth slowly. "I'm Sweetfawn, and you are?"
After he was sure his face was clean, Flickerfur began to nibble on his claws, relaxed enough now to space out with the noisy trill of evening frogs filling his ears. He reminisced about his former apprentices- adults, decorated Warriors now. Where had the time gone? The spotted tabby grunted as an old sheath sloughed off his claw. Who would make a good apprentice? Someone excitable or a kit that was more prone to being quiet? Truth be told, his favourite part of being a Warrior was helping his apprentices to learn and grow, especially given he wasn't proficient in anything else. Without realizing it, the tom had sat there on the edge of the boulder for a good long while, the sky above had begun to be dotted with stars and the horizon where the sun had set was a line of royal blue.

It was all of a sudden that a voice sprung up from the shadows between the junipers, giving Flickerfur a start that when he flinched his paw away from his mouth, a little too much sheath ripped from his claw.
"Huh?" He chirped, shaking his paw in an attempt to stop it from stinging. The silhouette of a blue tabby could be made out in the dark once his dark eyes adjusted. A waft of ShadowClan scent didn't surprise the tom in the least, but he still tensed up once he realized he'd been caught meandering by the border.
"I'm Flickerfur, sorry, I was on a patrol earlier and just needed a break." He admitted, "uh, nice to meet you Raindapple, you're from ShadowClan?"

Last edited by Midgefur; June 16th, 2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old June 18th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
The long furred brown and white tabby walked along the border again, her blue eyes searching Shadowclans side in hopes of seeing a certain apprentice again. Fern had taken a liking to him so she came here as often as she could, looking for the tom. With a soft sigh she strained her eyes to see into the shadows. Will he even be here? she had to ask herself, maybe he had forgotten all about her or decided she was a Thunderclanner and didn’t want to waist any of his time on her. Her pelt prickled uneasily at the last thought. @Strange Rainbow
Spiderpaw moved through the Shadowclan territory, trying to get away from his clanmates. They had pissed him off for the last time. Wy couldn't they let him do anything. His mentor never teaches him anything. The tom looked around the border between Shadowclan and Thunderclan. He was hoping that he would find Fernpaw. Spiderpaw had grown used to her and hoped that she would actually be there.